Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 13th, 2022, 07:25 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Kit Burrow

A spacious area nestled between the medicine den and nursery, smoothed over with soft sand and lined with shells from Lionsbeach. Lessons of the newly implemented Kit Curriculum are held here; everything from the basics of hunting and fighting, to herb lesons, to the Warrior Code. Games and fun activities of all kinds can also take place here, such as moss-ball and playing "Clan".
Old December 25th, 2022, 09:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Fawnpaw
Oh stars! Nervousness was a good way to describe Fawnpaw as she situated herself inside the new kit burrow created near the medicine den and nursery. Before her placed neatly was marigold, cobwebs, poppy seeds, and tucked closer to her deathberries. She figured it would be a good starting point in teaching the young kits about herbs and their specifics - and which ones not to go near unless they had more experience in dealing with herbs. Other than that, it would just be basic teaching. And it would give her a good sense of what to do when the time came for her to take on an apprentice - which wouldn't be for some time hopefully. After all, she was still learning herself.

"We'll be starting shortly, if you could gather around," came her soft voice as she offered a smile towards those she was taking in her first lesson. There were quite a few - six to be exact! Mostly kits, but there were three apprentices among them as well. She knew Nightpaw well but Bluebellpaw she wasn't too familiar with, only recalling them when they had been a kit in the nursery. Cloudpaw was the only one she knew the most, and as she lifted her head she attempted to catch his gaze to hopefully draw some of the confidence he always seemed to carry with him. It was nice to have him here for her first official class.

[ Herb Class Attendees: Stonekit [ @Pheasantflight ], Nightpaw [ @Ravenss ] Bluebellpaw [ @lonely.lilyx ], Fallowkit [ @Prevail ], Cloudpaw [ @canineantics ], Snakekit, and Lynxkit [ @Jingle Bell Dragon ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; December 25th, 2022 at 09:52 PM.
Old December 26th, 2022, 10:56 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

BLUEBELLPAW

She walked closer to the meeting spot, excitement and qorry radiating off of her in intense waves. She hoped she would do good. Maybe Ferretpaw would be in this class? He always did want to be a medicine apprentice.

She edged forward, selecting a spot near her cousin, Lynxkit.

"Good morning Miss Fawnpaw," she called softly. Stars, she looked nervous. Hopefully they'd both feel better soon.

[ @birdie @Jingle Bell Dragon -side note; Bluebellpaw is Lilycreek's niece ^^]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old December 26th, 2022, 03:27 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

, @birdie @lonely.lilyx

Snakekit and Lynxkit tumbled over together in a dusty cloud of two kits tangled up together

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 26th, 2022, 04:03 PM
canonically the 51%

BLUEBELLPAW

She squeaked as the dust cloud raised to the two kits' antics. She watched nervously, scared they were going to get hurt, but also not wanting to spoil their fun.

She gently lifted her cousin from the tussle, frowning. "Lynxkit, Snakekit, be careful, please. There are others around, and I don't want you getting hurt."

[ @Jingle Bell Dragon ]

Old December 26th, 2022, 04:47 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
BLUEBELLPAW

She squeaked as the dust cloud raised to the two kits' antics. She watched nervously, scared they were going to get hurt, but also not wanting to spoil their fun.

She gently lifted her cousin from the tussle, frowning. "Lynxkit, Snakekit, be careful, please. There are others around, and I don't want you getting hurt."

[ @Jingle Bell Dragon ]
"aww couzin! We mightly Tiny Warrior! i Lynxpounce of Water, He snakebite of Fire!" Lynxkit mewed happily, tugging and Snakekits tail

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 26th, 2022, 05:34 PM
canonically the 51%

BLUEBELLPAW

She smiled ruefully. "You can play later. Right now, you have to pay attention to the class, or Auntie Lilycreek'll be upset at you." Fair and loving as her aunt may be, she wasn't the kind of cat you'd want to mess with.

[ @Jingle Bell Dragon ]

Old December 26th, 2022, 07:16 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw walks to the burrow, she spots fawnpaw and the others and sat down she is excited to learn about herbs.

@birdie
Old December 26th, 2022, 11:58 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Kit Burrow

CLOUDPAW { @birdie ♡ }
⸻⸻⸻⸻
Situated quietly in a secluded corner of RiverClan’s clearing, the large white-and-black tomcat’s ears would soon perk up at the familiar, soothing sound of his best friend. She was calling together those who were interested in her little herd lesson it seemed. Without hesitation, Cloudpaw rose to his paws and padded over, taking a seat amongst the small group that had collected before the pretty medicine cat. She would catch his gaze almost immediately and he would smile warmly, the two just sharing this fond look that they both had for one another. Even if this special little class was something that he already knew, the RiverClan apprentice would’ve still attended, just to give his best friend that extra nudge of confidence and support. Plus, he always liked when they had an excuse to see each other. Regardless though, it would be useful for him to know a thing or two about herbs. Perhaps it would stop Cloudpaw from eating random plants and giving warriors heart-attacks. He gently curled his fluffy tail around himself, lifting his front paws to set them on top of it in order to keep his beans warm. It was an important thing to do, especially in these colder leafbare days. He glanced at the other cats present, but only for a second or two, before returning his light blue gaze to Fawnpaw, giving her his full undivided attention like no other cat existed in his mind.

Last edited by Captain; December 26th, 2022 at 11:58 PM.
Old December 27th, 2022, 09:22 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonekit
[2/10]

He was feeling awfully devious today, like finding a frog and keeping it alive as a pet only to set loose in someone’s den. Yes, he’d be a devious little fella if he could find a frog. He didn’t have many friends, so there was no need to worry about an accomplice ruining his plans. No one would speak to him and no one would get in the way, hopefully. He was tiny, sure, but frog wrangling was an event that hopefully took talent rather than size, not that he knew about any potential frog talent. But who knew? If he never tried, it could stay undiscovered forever. Now, all he had to do was find a frog. This part was difficult, and certainly lying in his nest staring blankly at the entrance to the den wasn’t going to help.

A yawn broke his maw and the grey kit stood up. He walked out of the den with an air of confidence unbefitting someone of his age- or intelligence. Frog finding would be difficult, considering he couldn’t leave camp, but maybe one had decided to make the grave mistake of prancing into camp. Of course, if he couldn’t find a fitting subject, he could just turn back to dissecting bugs, but that had gotten boring once they had stopped splitting open easily. Amber eyes had only just begun roving the clearing, when a gentle voice called out over the clearing. Oh. He had forgotten he had signed up for that, but perhaps it could be of some assistance.

Stonekit wandered over and sat slightly behind most of the group, staring focused at the collection of plants below Fawnycat’s paws. Could he use any of those to lure in a pet? He looked up at Fawny, only to notice that she was seemingly locked in a gaze with another old cat. Oh. Perhaps he would ask his question later.

@birdie

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity