Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old April 7th, 2018, 04:13 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

A silver bengal walked along the border, marking it every few lengths as she went. Silverfeather stopped and turned her attention towards shadowclans territory. She had to wonder, not for the first time, how a cat can live in such a place as that. Are their hearts really as dark as the nursery tales said they were? She asked herself, she never really talked to any shadowclan cats besides the polite greeting here and there.

@SamCats
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 7th, 2018, 08:16 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

{ @blue jellie }

A marbled brown and silver tom cat weaved between the shadow of trees at the edge of the ShadowClan border where it met with their rival's, RiverClan. The warrior's tail swept back in forth in a lazy motion as he slowed to an easy lope. His deep blue gaze swept over the other side of the border as he searched for movement. It was twilight, and the dim light that shadowed through the trees cast the lean male in an ominous way. Shadows fell on his face and he made for quite the brooding figure. He was just meandering around, not in search of anything particular. However, despite his lax position, the muscular tom was as alert and darkly intimidating as ever.
Old April 7th, 2018, 11:46 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
{ @blue jellie }

A marbled brown and silver tom cat weaved between the shadow of trees at the edge of the ShadowClan border where it met with their rival's, RiverClan. The warrior's tail swept back in forth in a lazy motion as he slowed to an easy lope. His deep blue gaze swept over the other side of the border as he searched for movement. It was twilight, and the dim light that shadowed through the trees cast the lean male in an ominous way. Shadows fell on his face and he made for quite the brooding figure. He was just meandering around, not in search of anything particular. However, despite his lax position, the muscular tom was as alert and darkly intimidating as ever.
A particularly pretty she-cat happened to be in just the right spot at just the right time. She was called for a border patrol- one of her favorites, really. The fluffy warrior felt as though she was horrible at hunting; her fur got caught on everything and was hard to maneuver through the reeds. Not to mention that once her fur got soaked, it was soaked. The rag of a pelt was wet for so long afterwards Mockingfeather had begun to wonder whether she should hunt at all. Zoo course, that was silly. All cats had to hunt.

Shaking the thoughts off, she exited the camp with a calm and content expression and headed into RiverClan’s humble territory. Breathing deeply at the soothing sound of the gurgle of streams, brooks, and creeks, the mottled gray she-cat practically pranced through the reeds and sandbeds, ducking under the occasional drooping branch of a willow tree or stepping over the random puddle in her path. What border am I patrolling? Oh, yeah. ShadowClan. Standing tall underneath a particularly strong and thick willow tree, she sat and began to groom herself, watching for intruders or movement on the other side of the border all the while. Drawing a paw over one of her erect ears, she kept one eye on the border and another on her fur.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 8th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
A silver bengal walked along the border, marking it every few lengths as she went. Silverfeather stopped and turned her attention towards shadowclans territory. She had to wonder, not for the first time, how a cat can live in such a place as that. Are their hearts really as dark as the nursery tales said they were? She asked herself, she never really talked to any shadowclan cats besides the polite greeting here and there.

@SamCats

Not far from the border, a dark-furred tom prowled through the undergrowth, a squirrel held tightly in his jaws. He lifted his head curiously when he recognised the scent of RiverClan nearby, stronger than usual. Darkheart turned towards the border, pushed past a bush and was excited to see a pretty silver she-cat standing on the other side of the border. He watched her thoughtfully for a moment, then set down his catch so he could speak. "Watch where you put your paws," he warned, keeping his voice low to prevent any of his excitement from showing. "Some cats in my Clan would claw you just for being this close to the border."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old April 8th, 2018, 03:31 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

Not far from the border, a dark-furred tom prowled through the undergrowth, a squirrel held tightly in his jaws. He lifted his head curiously when he recognised the scent of RiverClan nearby, stronger than usual. Darkheart turned towards the border, pushed past a bush and was excited to see a pretty silver she-cat standing on the other side of the border. He watched her thoughtfully for a moment, then set down his catch so he could speak. "Watch where you put your paws," he warned, keeping his voice low to prevent any of his excitement from showing. "Some cats in my Clan would claw you just for being this close to the border."
The molly jumped as she heard a voice speak from the other side. Her eyes landed on him, surprise clouding her gaze as she she took him in. Silvers blue eyes travelled over him as she thought how handsome the shadowclan warrior was. Forgetting that he spoke, the young warrior began to wonder what his name was and before she could ask, she shook her head to clear it. Can’t be to friendly with shadowclan so instead she said “I would never cross into that side of the border,” Silver tried to fake disgust but failed. “I’m not afraid of any cats from Shadowclan.”
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 8th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
The molly jumped as she heard a voice speak from the other side. Her eyes landed on him, surprise clouding her gaze as she she took him in. Silvers blue eyes travelled over him as she thought how handsome the shadowclan warrior was. Forgetting that he spoke, the young warrior began to wonder what his name was and before she could ask, she shook her head to clear it. Can’t be to friendly with shadowclan so instead she said “I would never cross into that side of the border,” Silver tried to fake disgust but failed. “I’m not afraid of any cats from Shadowclan.”
Darkheart couldn't help but smile a little, and he had to suppress a purr of amusement. "I'm not saying you should be afraid, just wary," he meowed, letting a little of his mirth seep into his voice this time. "The tension between the Clans is high enough without a pretty she-cat limping home with only half her pelt. Although..." He paused, humming thoughtfully as he let his gaze travel slowly over the RiverClanner. "I know a few cats you could probably take down with one paw if you tried."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old April 8th, 2018, 04:53 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A particularly pretty she-cat happened to be in just the right spot at just the right time. She was called for a border patrol- one of her favorites, really. The fluffy warrior felt as though she was horrible at hunting; her fur got caught on everything and was hard to maneuver through the reeds. Not to mention that once her fur got soaked, it was soaked. The rag of a pelt was wet for so long afterwards Mockingfeather had begun to wonder whether she should hunt at all. Zoo course, that was silly. All cats had to hunt.

Shaking the thoughts off, she exited the camp with a calm and content expression and headed into RiverClan’s humble territory. Breathing deeply at the soothing sound of the gurgle of streams, brooks, and creeks, the mottled gray she-cat practically pranced through the reeds and sandbeds, ducking under the occasional drooping branch of a willow tree or stepping over the random puddle in her path. What border am I patrolling? Oh, yeah. ShadowClan. Standing tall underneath a particularly strong and thick willow tree, she sat and began to groom herself, watching for intruders or movement on the other side of the border all the while. Drawing a paw over one of her erect ears, she kept one eye on the border and another on her fur.
As Rumblestorm loped along, he parted his jaws to draw in the scents of the forest. The unfamiliar scent of another cat bathed his senses, and instantly, he was on high alert. He could tell that it wasn't one of his clanmates, as the scent was distinctly RiverClan. His fur spiked along his spine instinctively, and he fought to flatten it. No need to make trouble where there needn't be any. He though, spotting the source of the scent. It was a female, and a rather furry one at that. He stopped at his edge of the border and his maw twitched upwards a few times. Well, he thought wryly. It would be rude to leave now that I've made a point of stopping. Drawing in a breath, he jerked his head in a slight downward motion as greeting. "Nice evening." Rumblestorm commented in his deep, bass voice.
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:04 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

As Rumblestorm loped along, he parted his jaws to draw in the scents of the forest. The unfamiliar scent of another cat bathed his senses, and instantly, he was on high alert. He could tell that it wasn't one of his clanmates, as the scent was distinctly RiverClan. His fur spiked along his spine instinctively, and he fought to flatten it. No need to make trouble where there needn't be any. He though, spotting the source of the scent. It was a female, and a rather furry one at that. He stopped at his edge of the border and his maw twitched upwards a few times. Well, he thought wryly. It would be rude to leave now that I've made a point of stopping. Drawing in a breath, he jerked his head in a slight downward motion as greeting. "Nice evening." Rumblestorm commented in his deep, bass voice.
At a sudden sound from the opposite side of the territory, Mockingfeather perked up. She placed her paw back on the ground and stood. Even with her frame entirely calm, it would look as though her pelt was bushed. The female's rather lithe frame was practically invisible with her long, silky rows of smooth, bushy fur. Accepting the gesture of hello with one of her own, Mockingfeather surveyed the ShadowClan tom. He seemed friendly enough. At least, friendly enough to not attack her across the border. Maintaning her non-hostile posture, the she-cat responded, "Yeah. Pretty good, I suppose." She realized how awkward this conversation was getting- or, really, how awkward it already was. But she had no clue of what to talk about with this stranger from another Clan. The RiverClan female shook out her pelt, trying to make a sound, any sound, to get rid of the awkward silence surrounding the pair.

[ sorry i keep mentioning her fur and all. i've never roleplayed this character or developed her. it's weird because she's not even new :/ ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:17 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
At a sudden sound from the opposite side of the territory, Mockingfeather perked up. She placed her paw back on the ground and stood. Even with her frame entirely calm, it would look as though her pelt was bushed. The female's rather lithe frame was practically invisible with her long, silky rows of smooth, bushy fur. Accepting the gesture of hello with one of her own, Mockingfeather surveyed the ShadowClan tom. He seemed friendly enough. At least, friendly enough to not attack her across the border. Maintaning her non-hostile posture, the she-cat responded, "Yeah. Pretty good, I suppose." She realized how awkward this conversation was getting- or, really, how awkward it already was. But she had no clue of what to talk about with this stranger from another Clan. The RiverClan female shook out her pelt, trying to make a sound, any sound, to get rid of the awkward silence surrounding the pair.

[ sorry i keep mentioning her fur and all. i've never roleplayed this character or developed her. it's weird because she's not even new :/ ]
As the RiverClan she-cat stood suddenly, Rumblestorm blinked. "Ah," he murmured quietly, "I'm sorry if I startled you." As she surveyed him from her own side of the border, the familiar feeling of awkwardness and embarrassment filled him as the silence lengthened. "What's your name?" He asked after a few heartbeats, that was a good place to start, right? Being a former loner who stayed to himself, Rumblestorm wasn't the best at making conversation. Oftentimes, he found himself wondering why he even brought up conversations sometimes. It wasn't that he didn't like being around other cats. It was that he didn't know how to act around them.

(( It's fine. Rumble is a new character for me, so I'm still working out how he interacts and acts. ))

Last edited by Jynx; April 8th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:39 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Darkheart couldn't help but smile a little, and he had to suppress a purr of amusement. "I'm not saying you should be afraid, just wary," he meowed, letting a little of his mirth seep into his voice this time. "The tension between the Clans is high enough without a pretty she-cat limping home with only half her pelt. Although..." He paused, humming thoughtfully as he let his gaze travel slowly over the RiverClanner. "I know a few cats you could probably take down with one paw if you tried."

Silverfeather’s ears twitched in amusement “Why would you say that about your own clan mates?” She asked not even trying to hide her purr. Silver took a step closer towards the border, her eyes once more traveling over him. “I’ll admit, you are handsome yourself and you could..maybe hold you own,” She teased.