Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old July 12th, 2017, 04:30 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Realizing he scared her Lionspirit eyes filled with warmth and he gave a gentle smile, "Im sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt.." he trailed of for a moment before continuing "You are very strong i don't even have to know you too well to realize that." he finished the tom moved his tail and lifted her head up with it giving her a goofy smile, "A-Anyway how is life for you?" he pulled his tail away and stared at her awaiting answer. he then closed his eyes and took a deep breath the cool air filling his lungs making him relax a bit.

He never wanted to scare Redfoot why would he? the tom lowered his head a bit meeting her gaze his amber orbs now filled with sadness I don't deserve to be here with her...Even now I'm just scaring her.. the tom didn't dare move away from her scared he might make her more afraid of him, Lionspirit felt a pain in his chest She doesn't like you, she HATES you. the words made him flinch and move his head away from the pretty molly She just wants you to leave. his claws dug into the ground trying his best to ignore what could be true he shut his eyes tightly taking a few deep breaths trying to calm himself.

The golden tom after a few moments reopened his eyes and turned back to Redfoot giving a weak chuckle "Heh, the suns real nice isnt it?" he said looking quite nervous still hoping Redfoot had not noticed his little moment there, the cruel thoughts had left him for now but there was one that spoke in his mind before it went quite She loves another tom. that made him freeze he was sure that his heart stopped for a moment there the thought of Redfoot walking along these borders with another who was her mate it made him angry and upset at the same time.

She can't have someone else! Nobody else would care enough about her as much as I do!

( @~Aesthetic~ )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; July 12th, 2017 at 04:31 AM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:42 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

[ Going to make scorpions post kinda short to end this off! ]

Scorpion was surprised to hear redflights voice. He expected tense silence but flinched when she did, it may have been the closest thing to a compliment he had ever Recieved from the fiery she cat. He turned and smiled at her, but when he thought it through a frown grew in place of the smile. She doesn't think I could defend myself? He looked away for a moment, "Redflight... Do you think he would have killed me?" he questioned like an apprentice.

Shiverlight looked at him again. Fire was within her eyes. But not the angry fire. It was something diffrent, compassion? Regret? Love? She wasn't even sure. But a moment passes and she leaned closer to him, "leave the border we will too. Once we are gone loop around and I'll figure out some way to get back... Ok?" she whispers harshly. Tail lashing with anticipation and eagerness. She spun on her paws and looked at him over her shoulder for a brief moment before she lashed her tail dramatically batted her eyelashes and strutted away, passing by Redflight and scorpionsting and passing an aggressive glare. Wether it was due to them Threatening both and questioning them or just because she was beyond frustrated that they had intruded on their privacy. Once she passed them she stormed up the hill disappearing into the foliage. Than tunred and watched for, her shady hide out. Run as fast as I can. Leave my trail out long enough than double back... Perhaps they will be stupid enough to forget my scent runs out... Yes ok that will work. Shiverlight than tunred again casting a glance over her shoulder to make sure they were following. She snorted and than sprinted off down the path, bounding as fast as her legs could take her.
Redflight flinched, hearing the questioning tone in his voice. Did she think the RiverClanner would have killed him? Well, maybe... she knew for certain he might have tried. And while she was pretty sure that Scorpionsting could have defended himself against an attack, the question was for how long? So for a moment Redflight remained silent trying to figure out the right words to say before she sighed. "I think... he would have tried. I can't say whether he would have succeeded or not." I hope not. The closest thing to a cat she really, truly cared about was Scorpionsting. And while she wasn't quite sure how to deal with the underlying, not quite wanted feelings of care. Redflight had never known how to deal with feelings before, she had just brushed them aside or loudly announced them, not quite realizing how awkward it was - because she didn't care who knew. As Shiverlight moved away, Redflight's hues narrowed and she watched the other cat go - but didn't make a movement to follow. As long as they were moving away it would be fine, right? And besides, Shiverlight lived in their Clan... so it wouldn't be too hard to find her again. Not too hard at all. Something that Redflight was glad of, because she didn't need more difficulty in her life.

Charmpelt gave a swift nod, moving away from the border and watching from a distance as Shiverlight disappeared. He could see the reddish feline and the other tom talking, down by the border still... why didn't they move away? A hiss escaped the Chausie as he awaited their departure. With, admittedly, some annoyance in his features, he watched them speak. Hoping that Shiverlight was going to return at some point. Just for extra insurance, the tan pelted tom moved further on down the border so that he wasn't directly in their line of vision... but he could still see them. Two colored, furry blobs on the edge of the border, never crossing over. He wished he had just reached across and whisked Shiverlight away, somewhere where they could be together and happy. Somewhere that no one would bother them, no one would be asking them questions and, best of all, they would be alone. Charmpelt would never have to worry about what someone might see. And neither would she. Maybe, as long as there was no one around and they weren't on the border, she would be a little less on guard. Maybe... she would be willing to loosen up just the slightest bit.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 14th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(Crap, I'm so sorry!! Gah)
Redfoot relaxed a small bit, regaining her senses. After hearing his gentle voice as he asked his question, she remembered why she'd felt safe around him at the gathering. She smiled nervously, pausing a moment before replying. She realized that he was looking out for her, a she-cat he had meet only a few moons ago. She was even from another Clan. Was he that sweet all the time, or...?
Dear StarClan, Redfoot, snap out it! At least answer his question!
After snapping out if her thoughts, she put on a more nonchalant look and replied to the tom's inquiry.
"W-well, I definitely appreciate you looking out for me, Lionspirit. As for my life... I suppose it's been going alright. Prey is running okay, so I guess I can't complain," she replied, voice soft and hushed as always. She swished her tail as she twitched her whiskers at his next question.
"As a ShadowClan cat, I don't get much sunlight, but I must admit it's not too bad," she admitted, a playful tone evident in her usual nervous one. Her mind was quiet for only moments before continuing to taunt her.
Why are you even talking to him? You know a tom like that would never like a she-cat like you?
Look at that! You're developing feelings for a RiverClan cat! Your Clan will be disgusted with you!
However, it's not like they already aren't.

Redfoot's smile became forced as she decided to ask him a question.
"How about you? I mean, not that it's my business, it is clan information, I guess..." She asked, voice becoming lower as more thoughts consumed her mind. She sighed a bit in an attempt to drown out the saddening insults.
"How are you?" She repeated, voice more confident. She was very frustrated with the thoughts, and she knew she didn't have to overcomplicate the question, as she knew he would answer. Thoughts growled at her, but she chose not to listen.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post
The Khao Manee tom walked around, his bi-coloured eyes looked at the ground, straight faced and lost in thought. Wars, battles, why was a great leader like his mother so aggravated with RiverClan? What did they ever do? He would never understand clan rivalry- not being born in them mostly, but he doesn't know that. He traced the scent markers as he walked about and found a weak point in them. The scent of RiverClan was strong here. "I'll tell mama when I get back..." he said quietly to himself. He then finally lifted his gaze up to look in the bordering territory. Such an odd sight, Whitepaw was. So much smaller than any normal ShadowClan cat. He was small, lean, more stealthy than brutish like his clan mates. He sat down and looked out into the unknown, so tempted to place even a paw in the rival clan's area. He lifted his paw and placed it on leaves on the other side of the invisible line that marked the end of ShadowClan and the start of RiverClan. It was no different than placing a paw on ShadowClan! He stood, and crossed the border, sitting on the other side. He could smell the fishiness of the river not too far off. What did a fish taste like? So much ran through Whitepaw's head, his keened senses were no longer that, and he seemed lost in thought yet again. Maybe one day StarClan will end these wars, but for now, Whitepaw will have to learn they are a fact of life.

{ @Suspiciousmindz }
Tigerpaw was out on his own in the territory. His mentor had sent him on a mission to patrol by himself for the first time so he could get a taste of the life of a warrior. He wasn't too far off from it. One more moon of training -- well at least that's what Snowpath said. He was large for an apprentice, but average height on Riverclan standards. He was lean for a Riverclan cat, but underneath his sleek, striped pelt, clear muscles were rippling with each movement he made along the border. For the moment, he was merely walking, scenting the air for anything suspicious. Shadowclan and Riverclan weren't on the best terms right now, however that was merely what he felt based on Russetstar's skepticism on them. It didn't matter to Tigerpaw, though, everyone was an enemy if they weren't clan-born or in Riverclan. The Toyger mix continued on until a strong Shadowclan scent caught his attention. Green eyes narrowing, he moved himself into a line of bushes a few tail-lengths from the border and walked on the other side of them. His green hues focused on what was on the other side. Thankfully for him, his striped russet pelt blended in well with the shadows of the bushes making it hard, but not impossible, to spot him.

As he made his way further, his paced slowed until he was stalking. The scent was getting stronger until a white figure was suddenly visible on the other side of the border. Tigerpaw watched, keeping pace with his figure, lining up paw steps with them so they never heard him coming. That was until the white feline stopped and sat down facing the direction Tigerpaw happened to be. At first, Tigerpaw thought he had been spotted, but then the small white feline seemed distracted. Instinctively, Tigerpaw lowered his body fully to the ground feeling hints of anger rise up in his chest for how cocky this -- he assumed apprentice -- was being. He had set a paw right onto Riverclan territory! Snowpath would hear about this. For now, Tigerpaw kept himself from barreling into the white feline and ripping their throat out. That was one thing the warriors of Riverclan didn't know of. Tigerpaw hid the fact he attacked without warning. He hid the fact he thought scaring his enemies with their blood was the only way to keep Riverclan safe. He was a violent feline, wanting war over talking peacefully. It was against the warrior code, but Tigerpaw didn't care. He hid it all. No one knew about it. That side of him was about to be exposed to this feline the moment his green hues captured him crossing the border and sitting down on Riverclan's side.

Anger drove him forward. Tigerpaw stood straight up, his green eyes narrowed with rage. "What do you think you're doing, kit?" he growled. His voice was deep and threatening as Tigerpaw emerged from the bushes. He was twice this feline's size. From the looks of it, this white feline had only just been made an apprentice. No trained apprentice would've made such a mistake as to not scent their surroundings. "You have this one warning to leave Riverclan's side before I shred you to pieces and mark the border with your blood," he continued to growl. Meaning every last word as he continued to walk forward. His pace didn't waver, his muscles tensed up, preparing himself to barrel into this pathetic excuse of a Shadowclan cat.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 15th, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old July 15th, 2017, 01:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Tigerpaw was out on his own in the territory. His mentor had sent him on a mission to patrol by himself for the first time so he could get a taste of the life of a warrior. He wasn't too far off from it. One more moon of training -- well at least that's what Snowpath said. He was large for an apprentice, but average height on Riverclan standards. He was lean for a Riverclan cat, but underneath his sleek, striped pelt, clear muscles were rippling with each movement he made along the border. For the moment, he was merely walking, scenting the air for anything suspicious. Shadowclan and Riverclan weren't on the best terms right now, however that was merely what he felt based on Russetstar's skepticism on them. It didn't matter to Tigerpaw, though, everyone was an enemy if they weren't clan-born or in Riverclan. The Toyger mix continued on until a strong Shadowclan scent caught his attention. Green eyes narrowing, he moved himself into a line of bushes a few tail-lengths from the border and walked on the other side of them. His green hues focused on what was on the other side. Thankfully for him, his striped russet pelt blended in well with the shadows of the bushes making it hard, but not impossible, to spot him.

As he made his way further, his paced slowed until he was stalking. The scent was getting stronger until a white figure was suddenly visible on the other side of the border. Tigerpaw watched, keeping pace with his figure, lining up paw steps with them so they never heard him coming. That was until the white feline stopped and sat down facing the direction Tigerpaw happened to be. At first, Tigerpaw thought he had been spotted, but then the small white feline seemed distracted. Instinctively, Tigerpaw lowered his body fully to the ground feeling hints of anger rise up in his chest for how cocky this -- he assumed apprentice -- was being. He had set a paw right onto Riverclan territory! Snowpath would hear about this. For now, Tigerpaw kept himself from barreling into the white feline and ripping their throat out. That was one thing the warriors of Riverclan didn't know of. Tigerpaw hid the fact he attacked without warning. He hid the fact he thought scaring his enemies with their blood was the only way to keep Riverclan safe. He was a violent feline, wanting war over talking peacefully. It was against the warrior code, but Tigerpaw didn't care. He hid it all. No one knew about it. That side of him was about to be exposed to this feline the moment his green hues captured him crossing the border and sitting down on Riverclan's side.

Anger drove him forward. Tigerpaw stood straight up, his green eyes narrowed with rage. "What do you think you're doing, kit?" he growled. His voice was deep and threatening as Tigerpaw emerged from the bushes. He was twice this feline's size. From the looks of it, this white feline had only just been made an apprentice. No trained apprentice would've made such a mistake as to not scent their surroundings. "You have this one warning to leave Riverclan's side before I shred you to pieces and mark the border with your blood," he continued to growl. Meaning every last word as he continued to walk forward. His pace didn't waver, his muscles tensed up, preparing himself to barrel into this pathetic excuse of a Shadowclan cat.

His eyes widened and pupils narrowed as a voice boomed behind him, he jumped up and faced the apprentice that approached him. Kit?! He thought, anger filling him. If there was anything you don't call Whitepaw, it was kit. He shrugged off the threats he portrayed, and gave a snarl. Who did he think he was?! Did he have any clue who he was talking to?! "How about you make me, fish-breath!" He growled, unsheathing his claws. Too big to fight, so wear him out. Whitepaw thought. He had enough time fighting other apprentices he's aggravated to know what to do next. At least to escape without a scratch. His eyes and pupils narrowed, a snarl echoing in his throat. Not alot of things scared Whitepaw, not size, nor strength, not death nor losing. He was fearless, more fearless than possibly his own mother. So that was both an advantage and disadvantage. He lowered his head, and his body, tail lashing. "Or are you too afraid to fight me?" He said, his cockiness getting the best of him. Stay up, leap when he strikes, run, that's all that will take, all you can do. Battle plans played in his mind, and he flexed his claws on the soft dirt. His stunningly white pelt well kept, and the mud on his paws would vanish to reveal the soft white paws he has. He hoped he wouldn't have to add blood to what he has to clean from his pelt. He tensed his muscles, ready to leap back or strafe to side to side. Land the blows while he's trying to collect himself again, keep him confused and angry. Anger blinds battle. Like instinct he knew this, but most he didn't know how. His mentor didn't teach him anything, so he was left to learn on his own. And he felt that he's gone through hardships before, but he didn't know when or where. He could feel his muscles ache, the want to do the action they were planned made Whitepaw smile cockily. "Or too weak?" He snarled.
Old July 15th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

His eyes widened and pupils narrowed as a voice boomed behind him, he jumped up and faced the apprentice that approached him. Kit?! He thought, anger filling him. If there was anything you don't call Whitepaw, it was kit. He shrugged off the threats he portrayed, and gave a snarl. Who did he think he was?! Did he have any clue who he was talking to?! "How about you make me, fish-breath!" He growled, unsheathing his claws. Too big to fight, so wear him out. Whitepaw thought. He had enough time fighting other apprentices he's aggravated to know what to do next. At least to escape without a scratch. His eyes and pupils narrowed, a snarl echoing in his throat. Not alot of things scared Whitepaw, not size, nor strength, not death nor losing. He was fearless, more fearless than possibly his own mother. So that was both an advantage and disadvantage. He lowered his head, and his body, tail lashing. "Or are you too afraid to fight me?" He said, his cockiness getting the best of him. Stay up, leap when he strikes, run, that's all that will take, all you can do. Battle plans played in his mind, and he flexed his claws on the soft dirt. His stunningly white pelt well kept, and the mud on his paws would vanish to reveal the soft white paws he has. He hoped he wouldn't have to add blood to what he has to clean from his pelt. He tensed his muscles, ready to leap back or strafe to side to side. Land the blows while he's trying to collect himself again, keep him confused and angry. Anger blinds battle. Like instinct he knew this, but most he didn't know how. His mentor didn't teach him anything, so he was left to learn on his own. And he felt that he's gone through hardships before, but he didn't know when or where. He could feel his muscles ache, the want to do the action they were planned made Whitepaw smile cockily. "Or too weak?" He snarled.
Tigerpaw's pace still didn't slow or speed up. It was a stalking walk. Even the teasing from this white apprentice didn't seem to phase him. Why was that? Well Tigerpaw was an arrogant fur-ball. Everything cats threw at him went right over his head because he knew it wasn't true. Teasing and threats didn't work on the Toyger mix. It was when cats decided to tell him what to do and how to do it, did Tigerpaw get a little outraged. Otherwise, it's a joke. Just as this apprentice said. About half-way to Whitepaw, Tigerpaw stopped dead in his tracks, a smirk crossing his face. Suddenly, the apprentice didn't seem battle ready despite his tensed muscles. The lean body stood straight up, green hues narrowed on the white apprentice, though they shimmered with shear amusement. He snorted. "Pfft! Weak?" the laughter in his voice was unmistakable. "You're kidding right, kit? I mean look at you, you're puny. I assume you know that though. Whatever queen abandoned you, knew you were going to be nothing but the definition of weak!" he laughed. His guard was still up, however. His eyes never wavering, though his paw lifted up to his chest and his tail waved back and forth in the air.

Despite the change in attitude, Tigerpaw's threat still hung in the air. Though, there was almost no point to fighting this apprentice right now. Everything about this apprentice seemed almost a joke in his eyes. "Tell you what, how about you get off our territory and go run back to your mother or your mentor and when you come back, I'll have someone worth my fight," he continued to laugh, shaking his head slightly. Tigerpaw never sat down. His voice had changed. In true honesty, he was hoping to throw this apprentice through a loop. What would he do now? Even if the white apprentice attacked, there's wasn't much he could do to Tigerpaw. He was much to small to do any real damage before being knocked to the ground. Whitepaw's strategy had to be quick, from a distance. If you got near the larger, lean apprentice, it was a lost cause.

The russet apprentice stopped laughing momentarily. Shifting his position to stand sturdily on all fours. "This isn't a fight worth your time, kit. It appears you've only just been made an apprentice. What good are you except being a poor hunter? I bet you haven't even had battle training. So what makes you think you're prepared enough, perfect enough, to take on an almost warrior," he snickered, rolling his hues. At this point, Tigerpaw was simply putting Whitepaw down. There was no intentions of battle, just Tigerpaw being arrogant again. The thing he did back at camp to his clan mates too.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:

Tigerpaw's pace still didn't slow or speed up. It was a stalking walk. Even the teasing from this white apprentice didn't seem to phase him. Why was that? Well Tigerpaw was an arrogant fur-ball. Everything cats threw at him went right over his head because he knew it wasn't true. Teasing and threats didn't work on the Toyger mix. It was when cats decided to tell him what to do and how to do it, did Tigerpaw get a little outraged. Otherwise, it's a joke. Just as this apprentice said. About half-way to Whitepaw, Tigerpaw stopped dead in his tracks, a smirk crossing his face. Suddenly, the apprentice didn't seem battle ready despite his tensed muscles. The lean body stood straight up, green hues narrowed on the white apprentice, though they shimmered with shear amusement. He snorted. "Pfft! Weak?" the laughter in his voice was unmistakable. "You're kidding right, kit? I mean look at you, you're puny. I assume you know that though. Whatever queen abandoned you, knew you were going to be nothing but the definition of weak!" he laughed. His guard was still up, however. His eyes never wavering, though his paw lifted up to his chest and his tail waved back and forth in the air.

Despite the change in attitude, Tigerpaw's threat still hung in the air. Though, there was almost no point to fighting this apprentice right now. Everything about this apprentice seemed almost a joke in his eyes. "Tell you what, how about you get off our territory and go run back to your mother or your mentor and when you come back, I'll have someone worth my fight," he continued to laugh, shaking his head slightly. Tigerpaw never sat down. His voice had changed. In true honesty, he was hoping to throw this apprentice through a loop. What would he do now? Even if the white apprentice attacked, there's wasn't much he could do to Tigerpaw. He was much to small to do any real damage before being knocked to the ground. Whitepaw's strategy had to be quick, from a distance. If you got near the larger, lean apprentice, it was a lost cause.

The russet apprentice stopped laughing momentarily. Shifting his position to stand sturdily on all fours. "This isn't a fight worth your time, kit. It appears you've only just been made an apprentice. What good are you except being a poor hunter? I bet you haven't even had battle training. So what makes you think you're prepared enough, perfect enough, to take on an almost warrior," he snickered, rolling his hues. At this point, Tigerpaw was simply putting Whitepaw down. There was no intentions of battle, just Tigerpaw being arrogant again. The thing he did back at camp to his clan mates too.

"Listen hear! I am the son to Halestar!" he snarled. "And what about you, otter cat? You don't seem too well made. What apprentice looks like he was overfed like that?" He chuckled back. No fear, nothing, just cockiness. "Look, how about you run off and save yourself, okay? Do what you RiverClan fish-faces do best and swim back to the father who regrets the overweight son he has!" he growled. He followed each movement, strafing to his right, eyes narrowed and a smile on his face. "And look, fatso, I am no kit, I am Whitepaw, son of Halestar, and someone you don't want to mess with. Big things come in small packages. For you, it's the other way around." He laughed, still tense and battle ready, however he made him seem unaware, and sat down, his bi-coloured eyes twinkling with a cocky look, his mind still accessing different moves. If he lunges forward, dodge left, his muscles would keep him going forward, and if he leaps left or right, rush forward. If he runs forward, leap back then strafe to either side. He smiled and stood up, muscles tensed but his body actions seemed eased. "See, you have nothing against me. There isn't a thing you can do, except swing and miss. And see, my mother is more than proud of me, could you say the same?" He asked. He was so calm, so fearless. He was testing the waters, pushing his luck, and he did nit know that poking the bear could result in his death. But he never bites his tongue- that hurts you know. He was the best aggravator in the entire clan, he knew how to provoke the bears and live. Especially Honeythistle. He was fun to anger, because he thought he was strong but all Whitepaw had to say was "don't make me tell mom" and he fell to his paws. But this RiverClan scum wouldn't care who his mother was, he only cared about his self-centered clan. So, fuel the fire, but it takes skill to fuel the fire, and be so close, but not get burned. Keep it coming amd soon he'd be striking in anger. It's obvious not much ticks this tom, good trait, bad news- for him. Whitepaw was master at wearing down patience. He does it alot.

Last edited by monfang; July 15th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

"Listen hear! I am the son to Halestar!" he snarled. "And what about you, otter cat? You don't seem too well made. What apprentice looks like he was overfed like that?" He chuckled back. No fear, nothing, just cockiness. "Look, how about you run off and save yourself, okay? Do what you RiverClan fish-faces do best and swim back to the father who regrets the overweight son he has!" he growled. He followed each movement, strafing to his right, eyes narrowed and a smile on his face. "And look, fatso, I am no kit, I am Whitepaw, son of Halestar, and someone you don't want to mess with. Big things come in small packages. For you, it's the other way around." He laughed, still tense and battle ready, however he made him seem unaware, and sat down, his bi-coloured eyes twinkling with a cocky look, his mind still accessing different moves. If he lunges forward, dodge left, his muscles would keep him going forward, and if he leaps left or right, rush forward. If he runs forward, leap back then strafe to either side. He smiled and stood up, muscles tensed but his body actions seemed eased. "See, you have nothing against me. There isn't a thing you can do, except swing and miss. And see, my mother is more than proud of me, could you say the same?" He asked. He was so calm, so fearless. He was testing the waters, pushing his luck, and he did nit know that poking the bear could result in his death. But he never bites his tongue- that hurts you know. He was the best aggravator in the entire clan, he knew how to provoke the bears and live. Especially Honeythistle. He was fun to anger, because he thought he was strong but all Whitepaw had to say was "don't make me tell mom" and he fell to his paws. But this RiverClan scum wouldn't care who his mother was, he only cared about his self-centered clan. So, fuel the fire, but it takes skill to fuel the fire, and be so close, but not get burned. Keep it coming amd soon he'd be striking in anger. It's obvious not much ticks this tom, good trait, bad news- for him. Whitepaw was master at wearing down patience. He does it alot.

Whitepaw made a mistake. Probably his biggest one yet. Now, Tigerpaw's hellish side came out. "Halestar.. huh," he seemed to think for a moment before something sparked. Suddenly his eyes shone with a hatred that wasn't to be described. His smirk grew maliciously. "Man, Halestar takes over and all Shadowclan is, are weak. If this is the kin she's handing out, there's no hope for you guys, especially if she considers you an apprentice" Tigerpaw chuckled a little, suddenly his fur was on end and the apprentice appeared more threatening than before. His voice was growl once more as the taunts left his tongue with no remorse. "It was about time that paranoid excuse of a cat take it out on someone other than her wide range of deputies. How's that feel? Knowing that she has someone so they'd end up.. Just. Like. Her -- Pathetic." he asked, dead serious. All of Whitepaws comments were ignored. This was something he'd have to learn quickly if he wished to get anywhere. Things Tigerpaw knows aren't true are quickly thrown over his head like they were never spoken. That was how the apprentice was. Words do not bother him so Whitepaw's attempts at insults were in vain. Arrogance at it's best. There was no way to provoke this feline no matter how hard Whitepaw tried. "At least I can say my parents trust me," he commented mercilessly. "Who knows, maybe she'll replace you like she replaces those deputies of hers. Wouldn't take much to do that. Especially when there are cats more worthy being called a cat instead of a mouse. The name suits you. Mouse. Gives me all the more reason to smear your blood on these borders. Maybe Halestar will train her apprentices not to cross borders or pick fights they'll lose. Trespassing gets you killed around here, remember that. Now go run back to mom and tattle on us Riverclanners. I'm sure she'll protect her itty bitty kit's feelings," Tigerpaw took two steady steps towards Whitepaw before stopping again. Tigerpaw almost sounded crazy for a moment, however, these were his beliefs. Nothing would waver them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 15th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:59 PM

Quote:

Whitepaw made a mistake. Probably his biggest one yet. Now, Tigerpaw's hellish side came out. "Halestar.. huh," he seemed to think for a moment before something sparked. Suddenly his eyes shone with a hatred that wasn't to be described. His smirk grew maliciously. "Man, Halestar takes over and all Shadowclan is, are weak. If this is the kin she's handing out, there's no hope for you guys, especially if she considers you an apprentice" Tigerpaw chuckled a little, suddenly his fur was on end and the apprentice appeared more threatening than before. His voice was growl once more as the taunts left his tongue with no remorse. "It was about time that paranoid excuse of a cat take it out on someone other than her wide range of deputies. How's that feel? Knowing that she has someone so they'd end up.. Just. Like. Her -- Pathetic." he asked, dead serious. All of Whitepaws comments were ignored. This was something he'd have to learn quickly if he wished to get anywhere. Things Tigerpaw knows aren't true are quickly thrown over his head like they were never spoken. That was how the apprentice was. Words do not bother him so Whitepaw's attempts at insults were in vain. Arrogance at it's best. There was no way to provoke this feline no matter how hard Whitepaw tried. "At least I can say my parents trust me," he commented mercilessly. "Who knows, maybe she'll replace you like she replaces those deputies of hers. Wouldn't take much to do that. Especially when there are cats more worthy being called a cat instead of a mouse. The name suits you. Mouse. Gives me all the more reason to smear your blood on these borders. Maybe Halestar will train her apprentices not to cross borders or pick fights they'll lose. Trespassing gets you killed around here, remember that. Now go run back to mom and tattle on us Riverclanners. I'm sure she'll protect her itty bitty kit's feelings," Tigerpaw took two steady steps towards Whitepaw before stopping again. Tigerpaw almost sounded crazy for a moment, however, these were his beliefs. Nothing would waver them.

His two steps, Whitepaw matched with two of his own, towards the larger apprentice. "My mother trusts me, and the other deputies weren't worthy." He said, calm, however anger brewed inside him. How dare he? He thought. He smiled, he had something now. "Better a mouse than a fish." He said coolly. "What's wrong, why'd you stop, huh?" He chuckled, his eyes narrowing at him. "Man, and I thought I had a challenge. Oh well, guess RiverClan is as weak as they say. And you had a chance to prove them wrong. Too bad.." He said, and turned his back walking away, his muscles tense, his senses alert and alive, he was ready to move in any direction. In his real opinion, the tom was well built and could do damage to him. He wasn't that cocky to not see that. He was actually very intelligent, he just hardly showed it. He can move silently, keep your ears on his heart. If it quickens, get ready, if it fades, be at ease. Focus hard on his footsteps, listen close, very close. He was ready for a fight that he felt might never happen, oh well, another story to exaggerate at home. He turned his head and smiled. "You're a typical RiverClaner, scared of a true leader like Halestar, run by one as weak as Russetstar." He said and then continued off. He felt the moist dirt become covered with leaves and he knew he was close to his own territory. Fight me, come on! He yelled in his mind.
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

His two steps, Whitepaw matched with two of his own, towards the larger apprentice. "My mother trusts me, and the other deputies weren't worthy." He said, calm, however anger brewed inside him. How dare he? He thought. He smiled, he had something now. "Better a mouse than a fish." He said coolly. "What's wrong, why'd you stop, huh?" He chuckled, his eyes narrowing at him. "Man, and I thought I had a challenge. Oh well, guess RiverClan is as weak as they say. And you had a chance to prove them wrong. Too bad.." He said, and turned his back walking away, his muscles tense, his senses alert and alive, he was ready to move in any direction. In his real opinion, the tom was well built and could do damage to him. He wasn't that cocky to not see that. He was actually very intelligent, he just hardly showed it. He can move silently, keep your ears on his heart. If it quickens, get ready, if it fades, be at ease. Focus hard on his footsteps, listen close, very close. He was ready for a fight that he felt might never happen, oh well, another story to exaggerate at home. He turned his head and smiled. "You're a typical RiverClaner, scared of a true leader like Halestar, run by one as weak as Russetstar." He said and then continued off. He felt the moist dirt become covered with leaves and he knew he was close to his own territory. Fight me, come on! He yelled in his mind.

"If they weren't worthy, how do you know you're worthy, kit? You're the weakest one of the clan I've seen by far. Halestar would have no problem suddenly dropping you like she did all those others. At least I can say, with confidence, my parents would never reject me," his whiskers twitched a little bit now, his eyes alighting with pure defiance. Once again, all of Whitepaws "insults" were ignored. Couldn't he get it through Whitepaw's thick skull that no false words would bother him? Ever? "Can you say that with confidence? Even when she's an old flea-bag paranoid of everything killing her? She might think you will one day and who knows, the way you're talking, you must be known for fighting clan mates. What a kittish thing to do. Soon you'll attempt over throwing everyone like Bucknight," Tigerpaw could scent the border just behind Whitepaw. Finally. Once Whitepaw was over that border, Tigerpaw's attitude would change dramatically. He wouldn't care what Whitepaw did, Tigerpaw would never cross the border. He wouldn't dare risk getting caught, not now, not after all this. For all he cared, Whitepaw could go home and boast about winning a fight, but Tigerpaw's self-confidence would be boosted because he knew deep down, he was winning. Now, the thing about Russetstar was noted by Tigerpaw. To be honest, Tigerpaw completely agreed with the tiny apprentice, but he'd never admit it. Satisfaction of the comment would be hidden behind a threatening glare. Russetstar's emotions were phasing his leadership in this moment, but again, nothing a kit needed to know.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL