Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM

Old December 7th, 2016, 09:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jinxpaw looked away, her tail tip twitching as she listened to her mentors words. From the tone in her mentors voice she could hear the heartbreak and she could picture her struggle. This was before her time, many moons ago. It was starting to become obvious that mot of the cats in the clans had never heard this part of the story. A part that Jinxpaw would have liked to live without. Other than Ratnight and Singenight, the apprentice had always thought they had earned their position through hard work. From the sounds of it, Blazingnight had merely cheated her way up, accepting help from another clan. The ebony apprentice's heart seemed to break a little and her yellow hues narrowed. "So you still owe Bucknight for this... power you have?" Jinxpaw spoke through gritted teeth. She really wasn't sure how to take it. Everything she looked up to Blazingnight for had been wavered. "H- How could you let another leader..." Jinxpaw was struggling to find the words. She had stopped walking and was staring at the dark tabby with unknown emotions. She needed to figure this out. Jinxpaw had to know how to change things, how to fix this debt her clan owed Bucknight. "How could you let another leader control the rule of our clan!" she exclaimed suddenly, a cool fire started in her hues now. "Why wasn't this fixed earlier? Why didn't the leaders lash back once you had control of the clans?!" She continued, her gaze unwavering from the feline she thought she knew. Blazingnight hadn't earned her way honorably, or even through a takeover. It was a cheat. Her twitching tail tip had turned into lashing and her claws were casually sheathing and unsheathing into the soft ground as she tried to figure out her emotions. Should she be mad? Upset? Both? The ebony feline didn't know anymore.
Blazingnight's nose wrinkled at the words tumbling quickly from the apprentice's mouth, fury sparking in her. She took one paw and swiped up, hard. It made contact with the ebony cat's jaw and then up the side of her face. The leader's claws were out no more than enough to cut the skin and get a solid point across, nothing that would scar or cause infection. She then pinned her ear to her skull and circled the apprentice as she continued to tell her story. Her long and thick tail sliced the air behind her, warning the black cat to tread carefully. "You think I took my role easily?" She hissed into the apprentice's ear. "That I cheated the system? No. You couldn't be more wrong." She came to the front on the young cat to stare her deep in the eye as she hissed out her story. Her golden eyes ringed in red were bright as a fire. Her dark striped nose and maw were creased in a snarl and her ivory whiskers twitched around her face. "The clan was weakso, so weak. Leader after leader was dying off or running away, there was a foolish deputy put into place. I lured that deputy from the clan and ruined them in a one on one battle. All that Bucknight helped was watch, two cats from his clan scratched an apprentice protecting Halestorm to get the point across. We shouldn't owe them anything because his help was useless. So don't you ever say that again." The leader then leaned back, her fierce look still clear but her maw snapped shut as she waited for a response from Jinxpaw. It wasn't until she'd recomposed herself and gotten the story straight before she'd continue. Her tail thumped impatiently against the ground and her paw twitched angrily in hopes that the apprentice would slip and she could strike her again to seal the point.
The charcoal leader must have looked silly, her figure so round she was ready to burst, yet so angry and frightening at the same time.
Old December 8th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight's nose wrinkled at the words tumbling quickly from the apprentice's mouth, fury sparking in her. She took one paw and swiped up, hard. It made contact with the ebony cat's jaw and then up the side of her face. The leader's claws were out no more than enough to cut the skin and get a solid point across, nothing that would scar or cause infection. She then pinned her ear to her skull and circled the apprentice as she continued to tell her story. Her long and thick tail sliced the air behind her, warning the black cat to tread carefully. "You think I took my role easily?" She hissed into the apprentice's ear. "That I cheated the system? No. You couldn't be more wrong." She came to the front on the young cat to stare her deep in the eye as she hissed out her story. Her golden eyes ringed in red were bright as a fire. Her dark striped nose and maw were creased in a snarl and her ivory whiskers twitched around her face. "The clan was weakso, so weak. Leader after leader was dying off or running away, there was a foolish deputy put into place. I lured that deputy from the clan and ruined them in a one on one battle. All that Bucknight helped was watch, two cats from his clan scratched an apprentice protecting Halestorm to get the point across. We shouldn't owe them anything because his help was useless. So don't you ever say that again." The leader then leaned back, her fierce look still clear but her maw snapped shut as she waited for a response from Jinxpaw. It wasn't until she'd recomposed herself and gotten the story straight before she'd continue. Her tail thumped impatiently against the ground and her paw twitched angrily in hopes that the apprentice would slip and she could strike her again to seal the point.
The charcoal leader must have looked silly, her figure so round she was ready to burst, yet so angry and frightening at the same time.
Jinxpaw merely hissed to show her discomfort before straightening her posture and setting herself down with her tail wrapped around her paws. If she didn't look furious or proud before, she certainly looked proud now with her head held high and her hues blazing. She was staring at Blazingnight without flinching, listening and soaking in each word. She allowed the crimson blood to well up around her cuts and soak into her ebony fur giving it a slight red tint. Jinxpaw dared not to complain of the stinging around her face, she didn't want Blazingnight to have the satisfaction of scaring her. Although as her mentor began circling her, she stared straight ahead, attentive and unreadable. The apprentice listened to the rest of the story, knowing now that she had spoken too soon and with not enough facts to back anything she said up. Of course she'd never defy Blazingnight... that is unless she had something to use against her, although her mentor seemed to never allow such a thing to happen.
Finally the leader had sat down, Jinxpaw flicked her ears, focusing her gaze once more on the dark tabby. Nothing in her expression wavered. If her mentor wanted to act cold, so would she. Thinking quickly, she then voiced her thoughts, "I apologize for speaking out too soon. Perhaps I should've waited for you to finish before cutting in," She spoke. At this point it was hard to tell whether the apprentice was being sincere or not. Either way, she didn't give Blazingnight time to ponder on the idea, "I believe you when you say the clan was weak, and you've proven that true since no one dared to take over the clan when Thunderclan and Windclan were overtaken. It says something," She mewed simply hoping the little bit of complimenting would soothe the leaders hostile tone. "I do have a question though," Jinxpaw didn't want to continue discussing the history leading up to this point. She had concluded that simply keeping her thoughts to herself would be the best idea. Instead she moved the conversation back a step, thinking back to how this even started. What was the leader doing telling an apprentice all this? And why now?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 8th, 2016, 01:16 PM

Blazingnight was ever so slightly offset by how still the apprentice was. She supposed that she should be proud, seeing the young molly take the pain with dignity and apologizing for her mistake. Though there was something in her equally cold and steady eyes that made the leader suspicious of her, not that she had any real proof to do anything about it though. And Blazingnight was far too attached and affectionate of Jinxpaw to not make her a warrior and watch her rise to her full potential.
As she watched the ebony cat's icy eyes carefully, she was surprised that the younger cat wanted to ask a question. She was simply going to continue with the story, make sure it was known for the future. Though she would allow it, questions were good, typically when they came from Jinxpaw. Ash had always had a rule that she'd upheld to utmost strictness: never answer another's question, only reveal what she wanted to have revealed. The young cat had swayed her from that golden rule however and she nodded her head. Her eyes were curious but cautious as her black ears perked forward attentively. "Go ahead then." She encouraged her, her black ringed tail wrapped around her paws neatly and she tried to relax her pose. Anger was a touch emotion for the dark tabby to let go, though she wanted to be open and give the apprentice a chance to adequately redeem herself after her childish outburst. @Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Ever; December 9th, 2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Stonewillow closed her eyes and listened to his rhythmic breathing. "Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we were caught. What we would do, at least if we made it out alive..." she said softly, and opened her eyes. “I mean, I don’t want to think about it but… There is that possibility.” Her faded green eyes stared off as she continued to listen to his breath, his heartbeat. Everything about him made her feel safe, all except the lingering thought of the consequences of her and him being found together. Bucknight and Blazingnight were ruthless when it came to punishments, let alone ones punishable by death. She tried to hold onto the calm feeling, but still, the thought remained. Maybe they could get away with it. Maybe she could try to pull off being a loner and join RiverClan, or vise versa. She became lost in thought and closed her eyes again. Maybe it was worth it all…
Aquaheart listened calmly to Stonewillow's words as he steadily breathed, and blinked slowly whilst looking up at silverpelt. Surely if this felt so right, despite his usual stickler for the warrior code, everything would be alright. So long as they stayed together no matter what, then everything would be alright. He wasn't going to let Stonewillow get into trouble alone if they were caught. He couldn't, and wouldn't let that happen. Even if he had to sacrifice his reputation. The only thing that mattered to Aquaheart was staying together and keeping Stonewillow safe. Lifting his head, he gave the she cat a comforting lick on the head. "Everything will be alright in the end. Even if we do get caught. I promise. I'll forever look after you my Shadow..." The tom cat spoke with warmth before letting his head drop to the ground again, continuing to stare up at all the stars. With everything that was going on, and what their leaders were like, the only option he could come up with, if they were caught, was running away. Exhaling deeply, he tried to dismiss the thoughts for now as both him and Stonewillow spent this night together.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Blazingnight was ever so slightly offset by how still the apprentice was. She supposed that she should be proud, seeing the young molly take the pain with dignity and apologizing for her mistake. Though there was something in her equally cold and steady eyes that made the leader suspicious of her, not that she had any real proof to do anything about it though. And Blazingnight was far too attached and affectionate of Jinxpaw to not make her a warrior and watch her rise to her full potential.
As she watched the ebony cat's icy eyes carefully, she was surprised that the younger cat wanted to ask a question. She was simply going to continue with the story, make sure it was known for the future. Though she would allow it, questions were good, typically when they came from Jinxpaw. Ash had always had a rule that she'd upheld to utmost strictness: never answer another's question, only reveal what she wanted to have revealed. The young cat had swayed her from that golden rule however and she nodded her head. Her eyes were curious but cautious as her black ears perked forward attentively. "Go ahead then." She encouraged her, her black ringed tail wrapped around her paws neatly and she tried to relax her pose. Anger was a touch emotion for the dark tabby to let go, though she wanted to be open and give the apprentice a chance to adequately redeem herself after her childish outburst. @Suspiciousmindz
"What do you expect me to do with the information you're giving me? There's a purpose to this that I'm not quite grasping and I know you don't just tell these sort of things to just any cat," Jinxpaw didn't stutter despite the stinging in her cheek and chin. She still met the leaders gaze steadily, not really viewing her as a leader, but rather a feline who was sharing a dark secret -- I guess you'd call it -- with her. The ebony feline lowered her head slightly, actually assuming she'd get another claw-filled paw swipe for the question. She couldn't help but ask it though. What could she do with this information? Of course she'd never let such a thing happen to her, but was she supposed to change something or learn a different lesson from the one she was already assuming. The thought filled her hues for a split second before Jinxpaw realized she'd let that happen. Immediately she drew them blank and continued to show no emotion other than her slight confusion. Although another thought struck her and the realization washed over her. "Or actually... better question. Why me?" she asked instead. Jinxpaw was simply clarifying that, that was her real question now. That she didn't need the other one answered any longer. Now the ebony apprentice wanted to simply know why her mentor was telling her this. Why not a senior warrior or perhaps a feline that could possibly take the role as the deputy?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 11:24 AM

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart listened calmly to Stonewillow's words as he steadily breathed, and blinked slowly whilst looking up at silverpelt. Surely if this felt so right, despite his usual stickler for the warrior code, everything would be alright. So long as they stayed together no matter what, then everything would be alright. He wasn't going to let Stonewillow get into trouble alone if they were caught. He couldn't, and wouldn't let that happen. Even if he had to sacrifice his reputation. The only thing that mattered to Aquaheart was staying together and keeping Stonewillow safe. Lifting his head, he gave the she cat a comforting lick on the head. "Everything will be alright in the end. Even if we do get caught. I promise. I'll forever look after you my Shadow..." The tom cat spoke with warmth before letting his head drop to the ground again, continuing to stare up at all the stars. With everything that was going on, and what their leaders were like, the only option he could come up with, if they were caught, was running away. Exhaling deeply, he tried to dismiss the thoughts for now as both him and Stonewillow spent this night together.
Stonewillow smiled and layed her head on his chest again. Looking up at the starry sky, she felt the cool breeze run over them, and smiled. She listened to his breath, his heartbeat, and smiled. Slowly her breath slowed and steadied, and she began to doze off.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"What do you expect me to do with the information you're giving me? There's a purpose to this that I'm not quite grasping and I know you don't just tell these sort of things to just any cat," Jinxpaw didn't stutter despite the stinging in her cheek and chin. She still met the leaders gaze steadily, not really viewing her as a leader, but rather a feline who was sharing a dark secret -- I guess you'd call it -- with her. The ebony feline lowered her head slightly, actually assuming she'd get another claw-filled paw swipe for the question. She couldn't help but ask it though. What could she do with this information? Of course she'd never let such a thing happen to her, but was she supposed to change something or learn a different lesson from the one she was already assuming. The thought filled her hues for a split second before Jinxpaw realized she'd let that happen. Immediately she drew them blank and continued to show no emotion other than her slight confusion. Although another thought struck her and the realization washed over her. "Or actually... better question. Why me?" she asked instead. Jinxpaw was simply clarifying that, that was her real question now. That she didn't need the other one answered any longer. Now the ebony apprentice wanted to simply know why her mentor was telling her this. Why not a senior warrior or perhaps a feline that could possibly take the role as the deputy?
Blazignight rolled her golden eyes as the apprentice went on and relaxed her body position. "You need to be more patient." She said softly, and shook her head at the second question. It was worse than the first in her opinion. Her golden eyes regarded the ebony apprentice with an amused air though, the young cat reminded Blazing infinitely of herself. Always asking question, forever curious and wanting to know more, witty and proud. The dark tabby got to her feet and began walking again, wanting to continue her story as they actually made use of themselves with a border patrol too. "Bucknight has a secret weapon, that's how he controlled me. A cat." She started, her voice was already revealing the hints in confusion and unease that she had on the subject. She glanced over at the ebony cat to continue, holding her eyes with her golden serious ones. "He can control minds, get any cat to do anything somehow. And Bucknight controls him..." She trailed off an looked straight again again, her tail trailing behind her body like a thick black and grey flag. "I've though about taking Shadowclan back into our own paws many times. But the time that I did, he sent this ca after me." She closed her eyes at the painful memory. Though she wouldn't explain that part to her apprentice. It was far too painful and far too fresh for her to speak of. The night when the tom had forced her to break Burdockpool's good paw, ruining his ability to be a warrior. "I've tried to think of ways around it, ways to defeat him. But I am at a standstill. I wanted to your help, if you had any ideas. Though I know nothing of the tom's abilities, how they work or how far they stretch. But I needed someone to know, in case I am not always around." She said, not fully believing if the younger cat would grasp the sincerity of that information. Blazingnight always believed Bucknight was watching her now, waiting for her to mess up, to put a paw in the wrong place which would lead to that mind controlling tom returning for her. Returning to ensure the final punishment was made. She wanted to prepare the young cat in case she were to fail the clan, Jinxpaw would be the best next leader. Sure she was young, but the older population of the clan seemed not to fit the cut in the leader's eyes.
Old December 11th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Blazignight rolled her golden eyes as the apprentice went on and relaxed her body position. "You need to be more patient." She said softly, and shook her head at the second question. It was worse than the first in her opinion. Her golden eyes regarded the ebony apprentice with an amused air though, the young cat reminded Blazing infinitely of herself. Always asking question, forever curious and wanting to know more, witty and proud. The dark tabby got to her feet and began walking again, wanting to continue her story as they actually made use of themselves with a border patrol too. "Bucknight has a secret weapon, that's how he controlled me. A cat." She started, her voice was already revealing the hints in confusion and unease that she had on the subject. She glanced over at the ebony cat to continue, holding her eyes with her golden serious ones. "He can control minds, get any cat to do anything somehow. And Bucknight controls him..." She trailed off an looked straight again again, her tail trailing behind her body like a thick black and grey flag. "I've though about taking Shadowclan back into our own paws many times. But the time that I did, he sent this ca after me." She closed her eyes at the painful memory. Though she wouldn't explain that part to her apprentice. It was far too painful and far too fresh for her to speak of. The night when the tom had forced her to break Burdockpool's good paw, ruining his ability to be a warrior. "I've tried to think of ways around it, ways to defeat him. But I am at a standstill. I wanted to your help, if you had any ideas. Though I know nothing of the tom's abilities, how they work or how far they stretch. But I needed someone to know, in case I am not always around." She said, not fully believing if the younger cat would grasp the sincerity of that information. Blazingnight always believed Bucknight was watching her now, waiting for her to mess up, to put a paw in the wrong place which would lead to that mind controlling tom returning for her. Returning to ensure the final punishment was made. She wanted to prepare the young cat in case she were to fail the clan, Jinxpaw would be the best next leader. Sure she was young, but the older population of the clan seemed not to fit the cut in the leader's eyes.
Jinxpaw rose back to her paws, standing above her mentor again and continuing to pad a step or two behind the dark tabby. Her yellow hues were scanning the territory around them as she listened to her speak. Though the scold was light, she still took notice of it and noted it for later reasons.
Once the leader had finished speaking and Jinxpaw knew for sure she could speak now, she simply gazed at the dark tabby. She wasn't sure how she felt anymore or how she would respond to such things. "I mean, I'll need to think of something. I don't know if I could come up with ideas for this such thing right on the spot," she replied. She thought back to her early training. Then, Blazingnight had taught her to think on her paws for the best solution or plan, but this was different. Much different. The ebony apprentice tore her gaze away from Blazingnight as the comment about her not always being around sunk in. She dreaded the day that would come, they'd never know how or when and Jinxpaw wasn't sure she'd ever be ready enough to face the clan with a huge responsibility without Blazingnight's guidance. Her chest was filled with mixed emotions now. She felt honored, yet upset, conflicting thoughts crossed her mind as she took in all of the story and everything that had happened within the little time that had truly passed between them. Those emotions seemed to roll off the apprentice. The only time she'd allow it was around her mentor, or perhaps around a close friend of hers. Now, the only thing that left her mind was simply based away from the story itself. "You'll be here when we take Shadowclan back. We'll think of something to do so, together." No matter what happened after this, Jinxpaw was determined to not allow the leader to face such challenges alone.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 07:57 PM

The apprentice's strong words warmed her heart. She looked over at the ebony cat with an appreciate air, her golden eyes warm instead of icy. It was a rare look that the apprentice had been gifted with on quite a few occasions, one that only a handful of cats had ever seen. Blazingnight hoped that underneath the punishment, that Jinxpaw truly didn't belittle her for the situation was in. Though Ash had been warned that the help would cost her terribly by Burdockclaw. She'd been young and rash, quick to jump to power and claim it. She hoped that the story would help Jinxpaw to not make decisions to quick, though Blazing was still worried about her future and how she thought and reacted to things. The ebony molly had been so quick to jump to the conclusion that Blazingnight was truly indebted to Bucknight, the thought made her uncomfortable. She didn't want to see the young molly fall into a series of mistakes as she had due to impatience. The dark tabby made a mental note to be sure that she had patience before she was made a warrior. Though she pushed that though aside and touched her nose quickly to the shoulder of the ebony cat. "That would be optimal." She said surely, though everything lately had put her more on edge. Especially with the kits, she just felt like everything could be so easily swiped from beneath her. She swallowed her discomfort and continued. "You should have confidence in yourself too." She continued softly. "I'm not telling you these things to burden you. I'm telling them to teach you, not everything is as it seems. You must be patient and calculative throughout your life. Never rash to make an opinion." Her focus was on the forest ahead of them again as she spoke. The smell of the cats across the River made her nose wrinkle with distaste as the refreshed a border marker. @Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Ever; December 11th, 2016 at 09:03 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Duskpaw shook in terror at the battle, he wanted to get away. (open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here