Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 03:06 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool dipped her head to the question. "Yeah. I always wondering what life would be like outside of the clans. I've been out there a few times, but I've never been caught. My frinds say as long as I'm not hunting In somebody's territory there is no problem." replied Splashpool. The molly looked up at the sky i amusement before being lost in thought again. Maybe I could take Flarestrike to the outskirts. That would be cool, but what would he think about doing that. "If I asked if I could take you there someday, would you say no?" the Riverclan molly asked with a small smirk. He probably would say no if it meant to leave his clan for a while. He seems to love Shadowclan, but at the same time it doesn't. Maybe going on an adventure for a day could give him a break.
Flarestrike listen in, then he thought about her question. Shadowclan seems fine, so it shouldn't hurt. I mean, yeah. It should be fine. He repeated his thoughts before smiling, "I would say yes. I mean, Shadowclan is perfectly fine. Goldenstar can surely take care of any little problems, plus Halfgaze." He replied. He was curious, then it hit him. What if she attacks me? This could all be a act, though it doesn't make sense. I don't think Shadowclan has too much to worry about if I'm gone, I doubt this is a act. He said to himself, closing his eyes briefly for a mere second longer than needed. Flarestrike added, "As long as it wasn't too long. " He had a feeling they would be going to the outskirts soon. The warrior let out a light purr, his tail flickered.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shook her head,” They will. I know it. You might just not have as strong of a belief in Starclan as I have.” She meowed.
Nightshade sighed. "Come on, Haypaw. If we can make good enough time, we should be there by sundown."
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade sighed. "Come on, Haypaw. If we can make good enough time, we should be there by sundown."
She grunted,"Wow...you must really want to get rid of your apprentice if your willing to sacrifice a night of sleep." She kept moving.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She grunted,"Wow...you must really want to get rid of your apprentice if your willing to sacrifice a night of sleep." She kept moving.
"Cmon, Haypaw, you're not going to die. You're going to be fine. I know you're scared, but this is necessary. So could you please at leaat pretend that you're not miserable about this?" she didn't sound mad or upset, just tired. She cast her amber eyes down and sighed sadly before crossing the border. As soon as she set her foot down, a RiverClan patrol came out of the bushes. She recognized Reedpelt and Whisperpaw, a russet-colored tom and a silver tabby she-cat. The other cats were unfamiliar to her.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Cmon, Haypaw, you're not going to die. You're going to be fine. I know you're scared, but this is necessary. So could you please at leaat pretend that you're not miserable about this?" she didn't sound mad or upset, just tired. She cast her amber eyes down and sighed sadly before crossing the border. As soon as she set her foot down, a RiverClan patrol came out of the bushes. She recognized Reedpelt and Whisperpaw, a russet-colored tom and a silver tabby she-cat. The other cats were unfamiliar to her.
Haypaw's hackle's rose. She flicked her eyes at them. she glared at them not saying anything. she'd let her mentor handle it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw's hackle's rose. She flicked her eyes at them. she glared at them not saying anything. she'd let her mentor handle it.
"Just what do you think you're doing on our territory?" Whisperpaw hissed, her fur bristling.

Reedpelt held out a paw to stop the young apprentice from hurling herself at the intruding cats. "Hold on, Whisperpaw. They're probably on their way to the Starcave. Right, Nightshade?"

"Yes we are." was Nightshade's response.

Reedpelt nodded before spotting Haypaw. "Hello, young one. I recognize you from the flood. Haykit, right? But you'd probably be an apprentice by now, Haypaw." he turned to nightshade. "Very well. But we'll be trailing you to make sure you don't steal any prey. Got it?"

Nigthshade dipped her head. "Of course."
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Just what do you think you're doing on our territory?" Whisperpaw hissed, her fur bristling.

Reedpelt held out a paw to stop the young apprentice from hurling herself at the intruding cats. "Hold on, Whisperpaw. They're probably on their way to the Starcave. Right, Nightshade?"

"Yes we are." was Nightshade's response.

Reedpelt nodded before spotting Haypaw. "Hello, young one. I recognize you from the flood. Haykit, right? But you'd probably be an apprentice by now, Haypaw." he turned to nightshade. "Very well. But we'll be trailing you to make sure you don't steal any prey. Got it?"

Nigthshade dipped her head. "Of course."
Haypaw muttered,"she'll be traveling back..." She mumbled, not loudly.

Old December 5th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw muttered,"she'll be traveling back..." She mumbled, not loudly.
Nightshade guided Haypaw through the forest, uncomfortably aware of the RiverClan warriors following close behind them. Her pelt prickled and her paws tingled. She felt her chest getting tighter for some reason. Could it be because of the rival cats? No. She was probably just worried about nothing. But she was really worried. She hadn't had a panic attack in moons. Why now? Her legs trembled and her breathing was getting a little ragged. She desperately hoped Haypaw wouldn't notice.
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade guided Haypaw through the forest, uncomfortably aware of the RiverClan warriors following close behind them. Her pelt prickled and her paws tingled. She felt her chest getting tighter for some reason. Could it be because of the rival cats? No. She was probably just worried about nothing. But she was really worried. She hadn't had a panic attack in moons. Why now? Her legs trembled and her breathing was getting a little ragged. She desperately hoped Haypaw wouldn't notice.
Haypaw murmered,” Taking me to my death is what is best. Come on. Just walk, don’t react.” She meowed softly.

Old December 5th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw murmered,” Taking me to my death is what is best. Come on. Just walk, don’t react.” She meowed softly.

Nighshade gulped and continued walking, throwing nervous glances over ehr shoulder. She couldn't see the RiverClan warriors. She stared straight ahead.