Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM

Old April 21st, 2018, 08:24 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default ClarityClan [[ joining ]]

❁ ↝ C l a r i t y C l a n ↜ ❁

☓ Home to the Wild Ones ☓

❁ ↝ C o n t e n t s ↜ ❁

I. introduction
II. ranks
III. rules
IV. form
V. extra

❁ ↝ I n d r o d u c t i o n ↜ ❁

the breeze is warm against your fur as you pad along a large forest. your eyes trail the greenery, lustrous and beautiful even as spring had only just set in. a smile pulled at your lips, your paws freezing as you come to a large clearing. a meadow, it seems, surrounded by a large array of trees.
in the center, a calico molly sits, looking as though she has been waiting for someone. once you come into view, she hops to her paws and rushes over excitedly, brilliant blue eyes focused onto your own.
“i’m so glad you finally arrived! you must follow me now, the chief has been waiting for quite a while.” she suddenly turns and speeds away, and with both confusion and interest, you follow her.
after what seems like forever, you both arrive at a tunnel. she leads you into it, walking until you both slide out into another clearing. this time, it is much smaller, though still holds an extravagant beauty. your mouth gapes open as you marvel at the wonders of the area, not noticing the felines bustling around you.
“ah, yes, thank you for bringing them, coridan. you may do as you like, now,” a booming voice says, snapping you from your trance. your gaze settles on a huge tom, his silver tabby fur glistening in the light.
intimidated by his form, your eyes widen, causing a chuckle to pull from his throat.
“don’t worry, i will not harm you. my name is jaspet, and i am the chief of clarityclan. the one who led you here is coridan, my second-in-command. welcome to our clan, young one. i believe you will enjoy your stay.”

❁ ↝ R a n k s ↜ ❁

chief
[[ 1 / 1 ]]
@hiraeth
second-in-command
[[ 1 / 1 ]]
@Broken Madness
healers
[[ 1 / 3 ]]
@The Fallen Queen
warriors
[[ 3 / ? ]]
@Panda
@Ombre Party
hunters
[[ 1 / ? ]]
@Ombre Party
nurturers
[[ 0 / ? ]]
younglings
[[ 0 / ? ]]
knowledgables
[[ 0 / ? ]]
outsiders
[[ 1 / ? ]]
@Silver Fishie

❁ ↝ R u l e s↜ ❁

➢ abide by all site guidelines.
➢ abide by everyone’s personal rules.
➢ post at least one paragraph.
➢ do not copy anything from this roleplay.
➢ do not powerplay.
➢ do not spotlight.*
➢ nobody is perfect, neither is your character.
➢ follow the clan code.
➢ follow these rules.
➢ follow each and every part of the form.
➢ keep ooc to a minimum.
➢ try not to focus on romance.
➢ remain active.

❁ ↝ F o r m ↜ ❁

name
pronouns
rank
appearance
no images unless credited
personality
no tbrp’d
sexuality
relationships
other / questions
roleplay sample
linked or under spoiler**
mention
@hiraeth

❁ ↝ E x t r a ↜ ❁

banner credit to vectorstock

roleplay

explanations

* making your character the center of attention. for example, making your characters always get hurt in order to make everyone focus on them, or leaving people out just because you don’t like their character. everybody is important, not just you.

** if you cannot do this, please private message the sample to me.

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST.

Last edited by lio; April 22nd, 2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 08:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ClarityClan [[ joining ]]

name
Genesis
pronouns
She/ her
rank
Second in command
appearance
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...cher-737544085
Image by me
no images unless credited
personality
She’s a calm gal, quiet, gentle but strict when she needs to be. She does however show some kind of warm emotion to, but she does on occasion show some kind of emotion to the clan. But very rarely when they show some improvement or something useful in her eyes, more leans towards reasons than emotions and if a enemy steps onto their land they must first give a good reason to her or be forced off the land immediately if the need arises. however she’s kind and sweet, she cares for the clan deeper and is always willing to lay down her one life for the chef, she worries when she feels the need for it and sleeps only when she knows she needs it. She knows a lot and is more willing to give advice or let a stubborn fool rest.
no tarp’d
sexuality
Homosexual
relationships
Ahhh... chefs mate? I guess X3
other / questions
None
roleplay sample
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=1899
linked or under spoiler**
mention
@hiraeth

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; April 21st, 2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 09:55 PM
the tale of six.

name
majime
[[ an earnest, reliable person who can simply get things done without causing drama. ]]

[[ she / her ]]
rank
chief
appearance
reference
credit to royalcanin.com
majime is a large, muscular molly with long, well-groomed fur. her eyes are a lilypad green in color, darker flecks scattered within. she has a surprisingly gentle voice considering how stern her expression always seems to be. majime's fur is based with a light, nearly white, shade of grey, a darker stripe running the length of her back all the way to her tail. her muzzle, throat, chest, and two front legs are white, the rest of her fur being grey. on her face seems to be a few dark stripes. she also has a long scar on her left shoulder, hidden only by her lengthy pelt. her ears are large, her tail long, and her expression usually left to that of a scolding mother.
personality
|| cold || mature || reliable || observant ||
|| adaptable || fiery || tense ||
|| cautious || loyal ||
|| calculated ||

[[ cold ]]

majime is like a book with chains all around it. she does not enjoy revealing her emotions, instead thinking them to be far too dangerous if anyone were to use them against her.

[[ calculated ]]

she knows that her decisions will impact the clan, thus making her aware of how anything she orders could possibly make clarityclan fall. albeit knowing this, she remains confident in her commands, some even saying that she is proud of them.

[[ reliable ]]

if you tell majime a secret, she will take it to her grave, refusing to share information that she had been trusted with. she will help anyone to the best of her ability, and if she cannot do much, she will make it up to them instead, even if they say that it doesn't matter.

[[ observant ]]

preferring to stay quiet, majime will simply sit atop the meeting rock and watch her clan. she can pinpoint other's emotions by their expressions, and how they seem to act. it has become almost a hobby to make up stories about what is going in in her clanmate's lives.

[[ mature ]]

seeing younglings play, it's all just in the past to majime. instead, she will look on and gently laugh at the childishness of the young cats. she has grown to be more adultish, and less excitable as she had once been.

[[ adaptable ]]

whenever she is in a tough situation, majime will manage to make the right decision that will lead her clan to thrive. she is quick to adapt to changes, and will not focus on them for too long.

[[ fiery ]]

despite all this, she has a very short temper, and will snap under pressure. many say that she has anger issues and must try to get them under control before she makes a risly decision that will lead to the crumbling of clarityclan.

[[ tense ]]

as she is so ill-tempered, majime will always try to stay tense and on the edge, as if one wrong move will sent her hurtling down a cliff. she tries not to become annoyed by anything, simply walking away when she feels as though she is nearing a breaking point.

[[ cautious ]]

because of all the dangers, majime is very cautious, almost paranoid. she will panic at even the slightest of threats, especially when a bear is scented in the territory, as she has a large fear of them.

[[ loyal ]]

no matter what, whenever majime sets her mind to something, she will stay with it until the end. she refuses to allow herself to fall away from the clan, and if she ever gets a mate, she will make an u spoken vow to never leave them for anyone else.

sexuality
bisexual
[[ prefers females ]]

relationships
none
future mate is genesis

other / questions
--
roleplay sample
thunderclan territory
Old April 21st, 2018, 09:58 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Name:
Bright
Around 26-28 Moons (As an Outsider she never kept track)
Pronouns:
She/Her
Outsider
((Then she will join and become a hunter?))
Appearance:
Bright is a dark tan tabby shecat, with dark stripes swirling around her mottled pelt. She has a creamy underbelly, her fur long and swaying, that traces up to her chest and muzzle, bathing it in white. She had a long, billowing tail that has stripes on it, and her back has one solid brown stripe splitting down her side into tabby markings. Her whiskers are white and gray, and are long and arching. Her nose in a dark gray, with a wrinkled bridge. Her eyes are a pale green, with dark mint flecks along with gold. Her ears are folded over, and they are a dark chestnut brown. Her paws are socks of cream that go up to mid length, and she has once scar over her flank, which is hidden by carefully groomed fur.
Personality:
Bright is a very happy go lucky sort of cat. The peacekeeper, she looks for solutions that end in peace and serenity over unrest. She likes to just lay around lazily, but she is an ample hunter, fast and strongly built. Bright prefers to chat and hang out with cats in the clan (once she joins) and is usually the first feline to take over watching kits. Her tail is an amazing toy, apparently. While normally mellow and calm, she trust too easily. Betray her trust once, and you may never get it back. She can be stubborn at times, and snap easily if you go past her line, and she isn’t afraid to set you straight if you do anything wrong. She is normally chatty, but will give you the cold shoulder if she needs to get her point through.
Sexuality:
Straight, Homosexual
Relations:
Mate is open, but she is unsterile.
Other/Questions:
None
Roleplay Example:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=4155 @hiraeth

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 22nd, 2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 10:38 AM
the tale of six.

❁ ↝ B u m p ↜ ❁
Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:16 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

"please, if you try to love me. be aware of the thorns in my hearts. "

name
cathect
to invest emotion or feeling in (an idea, object, or another person). it relates to the fact that others try to invest so many things into him however, he crushes it.
genderfluid [ fine with any pronouns but usually goes by they/them/he/him ]
rank
healer or hunter
appearance
boop
[ credit ]
personality
[ indecisive ] [ distant ] [ mildly aggressive ] [ charming ] [ sly ] [ emotionless ] [ loyal ] [ realist ]

cathect is a cat you wouldn't see being in a clan. he isn't evil, however. despite his traits. when cats learn his past, they assume he must be evil. cathect isn't a bad cat however they aren't the good cat either. cathect has a hard time choosing things and will let others to it for him. he isn't that independent. he is distant and keeps away from others. he is a loner. while this is where cats start to think he is 'bad cat'. cathect is mildly aggressive. he holds grudges for pitiful things and it is already hard enough to earn their trust. he can easily snap but usually never takes it further than yelling. charming. not exactly a word you think would fit with him. however cathect is surprisingly charming and sly. this is where his name comes in. he thinks others who fall in love are straight up mousebrains. he makes others invest emotions into him and crushes it. sometimes he doesn't even means to do this. cats will set expectations for him that he won't reach and doesn't care. cathect is emotionless. they can feel emotions but have a hard time showing it so, they don't bother to. they are surprisingly loyal to the ones they actually care about. cathect is a big time realist.
sexuality
pansexual - biromantic
relationships
cathect has a mother named ethereal and a father named lacuna. he used to have a little sister named meraki however she died in a fox attack.
other / questions
cathect usually doesn't like warriors and blames the chief for his sisters' death.
roleplay sample
here
mention
@hiraeth

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 22nd, 2018 at 11:56 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:41 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

name
Ethne

pronouns
She/Her
rank
Warrior
appearance
Picture/Credit
personality
Loyal Fierce Energetic Fearless Resolute Independant Careless Abrasive Cold
Ethne is one of the rather classic examples when it comes to loyalty to her clan. She would never betray her clan, no matter what were to happen. Despite her more abrasive side, she would have no hesitation for leaping into danger to save a fellow clanmate. She's always looking to help and better her clan, even if she may complain on a regular basis, and has a constant flow of energy to keep her going. Once she determines she wants to do something, she'll try her absolute best to carry it out her goal until she's accomplished it. Nothing that gets in her way scares her, which can sometimes cause her to make foolish actions. For example, if her leader were to ask her to fight a badger, she'd fight the badger. While to most some situations are obviously deadly and avoidable, she'll run straight into them.
Even when she's in a good mood, Ethne is rather stoic. She isn't one to display her feelings by words, and is much more likely to display them by actions. She isn't likely to tell anyone if they're her friend. She'll display her like for someone by eating with them often, or talking to them a lot. It's hard for her to make friends, as she normally presents herself as very standoffish, and will straight out refuse to approach someone she doesn't like. This aspect of her personality has taught her how to be dependant on no one but herself from a young age. If someone she doesn't like tries to talk to her, she'll make it very clear that she dislikes them. She may do this by simply ingoring them, insulting them, or just giving them an annoyed expression whenever she responds.
sexuality
Greysexual/Greyromatic
relationships
Open, but she is unlikely to ever take a mate.
other / questions
None
roleplay sample
Here

mention
@hiraeth
Old April 22nd, 2018, 12:09 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

name
Farren | Crimsbe | Casp
pronouns
She/her | She/her | Him/he
rank
Hunter | Warrior | Warrior
appearance
White Tortoiseshell with golden-brown and black spots and green eyes| Russet-ginger tabby with white stripes and blue eyes | White and russet tabby with one green eye and one blue eye

personality
Kind \ Friendly \ Fast \ Great nose/ears \ Protective \ Loyal \ Defensive | Sharp-tongue \ Loyal \ Defensive \ Hot-temper \ Protective \ out going | Friendly \ Shy \ Caring \ Gentle \ Loyal \ Protective \ Defensive
sexuality
Hetro/Straight | Hetro/Straight | Hetro/Straight
relationships
Farren is the adoptive sibling to Crimsbe and Casp who are biological kin
other / questions
Nope
roleplay sample
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=3426
(Don't ask about the quote.. xD)
mention
@hiraeth

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 22nd, 2018, 12:45 PM
the tale of six.

@Ombre Party

hmm
judging by your roleplay sample, do you believe that you'll be able to abide by the Rules and post at least one paragraph [[ five complete sentences ]] with every reply?

Last edited by lio; April 22nd, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 12:50 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
@Ombre Party

hmm
judging by your roleplay sample, do you believe that you'll be able to abide by the Rules and post at least one paragraph [[ five complete sentences ]] with every reply?
Yes I do :3 I mean, I know my roleplay sample was a little.. ify.. But i can do it :3

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky