by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:20 AM

Old September 15th, 2023, 09:54 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default i wouldn't put my money on the other guy [p]

It seemed rare that anyone neared the edge of StarClan, where a thick mist marked the border between the heavens and hell. Truth be told, he would not be able to pinpoint what compelled him to prowl this side of the forest - perhaps it was to get away from the vast majority of spirits that haunted these woods.

Regardless, it mattered little. There was something strange in the air - an acrid reek of rotten blood that made his skin itch unpleasantly. As he neared the fog, he was acutely aware something was wrong. It went beyond just unpleasant stenches.

The haze was fading. He could see gaps in the barrier, a void sucking away StarClan's light. And within the fractured wall, movement.

He wasted no time, erupting in a snarl as he launched himself toward the invader. "Leave it to a rotten fish to poison paradise!"

[ @Starfall ]
Old September 15th, 2023, 11:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: i wouldn't put my money on the other guy [p]

Magpiewisp
@BEAR.
Dark Forest || He/Him

He was...well his excuse would be the council had requested his presence. But truthfully the tom was simply nosing about. Poking his head where it didn't belong simply to spy on those he detested. As that one leader had put it, they were nothing more than kits running around. Playing pretend on those down below. As smart as accouple of pinecones they were.

As he was making his way through, he heard "Poison Paradice." before getting tackled to the ground. A guttural growl erupting from his stomach as the air got pushed out of him. Already getting ready to latch his claws to some fur, and sink his teeth into some skin. Aiming for anywhere his attacker would kindly give him.

"You have quite the gall attacking me. For what!" he snapped, attempting to rip himself from the attacker and back up a few pawsteps.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 15th, 2023 at 11:56 PM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:30 PM
work is never done

Apparently, the fish was as stupid as he was slow. Colliding with him was no problem: before he even fully registered it, he was on top of Magpiewisp. Hook claws severed his skin, but he was resolute and unswerving in his dedication to removing this parasite from his forest.

"You know why." The pain made him twitch, a sensation he hadn't felt in eons. Like a pirhana, Magpiewisp was aiming for anything and everything - and he could feel that. He directed his attention to pummeling down at Magpiewisp in a double-effort to try to wind him and shred him. If it worked, it'd keep the slimeball from escaping just long enough for him to get a better grip - he really wanted to chomp his throat. "Has your bile not harmed enough?"

[ @Starfall ]

Last edited by BEAR.; September 17th, 2023 at 08:31 PM.
Old September 24th, 2023, 01:13 AM

Magpiewisp
@BEAR.
Dark Forest || He/Him

A hiss came from the tom as he was pinned down, his hope of getting some distance between himself and his attacker dwindled by the second. Ears flattening as he attempted to rake his claws from the tom's shoulders down, any sort of discomfort he could get he'd take it. He just needed two seconds of a distraction and he could get away.

The question shot his way made Magpiewisp laugh. "No." he snapped. Attempting to twist his body from beneath the tom. "Has your stupidity not harmed enough?" he barked with an inclination in his voice. "StarClan was always parading around as if it were-" an attempt at a slash anywhere he could reach. "The blessing of the land. And yet look at where it got those who believed. The Clans are pathetic. Sad and miserable. ThunderClan is the laughingstock of the Forest and RiverClan hasn't been as mighty as it used to be in Moons." he said between huffs.

The former Healer wasn't made for paws on fighting. No. He took his victims in the shadows, beneath cover and with only starlight to guide him. He wasn't strong but he was smart. In this problem he had to do something to get out from the other's talons.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old September 27th, 2023, 11:20 AM
work is never done

Typical fish L, glubbing about stupidity and how pathetic they were. He paid little mind to it, focusing the brunt of his attention on the flailing cat beneath him. Attempting to dodge was impractical, it would only weaken his grasp on the guppy. As claws connected with his shoulder, he jabbed his claws down at Magpiewisp's throat. It wouldn't do any serious damage - but it'd be plenty unpleasant and might make him choke on some of the rot he spat. The thought was almost enough to mask the stinging pain from his new injury. "You ought to check yourself, brain-bait. The only Clan not worth a dung is yours - as it has always been."

Abruptly, he flicked his paw down, ripping his claws down Magpiewisp's underside. He wanted to see him writhe in pain and discomfort, a fraction of the misery he inflicted on his victims. "Even gifted with respite, and they still can't get it right." It was a waste of his time, for a Clan he disliked to begin with. Ungrateful walking mistakes. "But I suppose that is no surprise, considering they generate cats like you." A short hiss erupted from his muzzle, irked one of Magpiewisp's erratic swipes clipped his leg.

[ @Starfall ]

Last edited by BEAR.; September 27th, 2023 at 11:30 AM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 12:18 AM

Magpiewisp
@BEAR.
Dark Forest || He/Him

The tom's voice came out hoarse, struggling to breathe as paws pushed down on his airways. Although the scowl stayed the same. It was futile. Even with claws digging into the other, he didn't budge. Not even a smidgen. He wouldn't be walking away from this. If anything he would be reappearing in...that place.

A shudder shot it's way down his spine. Motivation to attempt to land one more critical attack. Anything. As long as he could make him as uncomfortable as possible, the former Medicine Cat would take it. Unable to even utter a response to the bashing of a clan he'd used to love long ago. A Clan he'd bled for...well. He had other's bleed for.

Any ounce of breath he had catching in his throat as he felt the claws scrape down his chest. Letting out a pained gasp, in a feeble attempt Magpiewisp lunged forwards, biting back a yowl as agonizing pain erupted from his stomach. He was going to die again, so he may as well make sure he leaves behind a problem. Letting his teeth latch onto the toms shoulder, Magpiewisp flung his head back, hopeing to rip skin.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; October 1st, 2023 at 12:32 AM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 12:51 AM
work is never done

"Cat got your tongue?" This was the most the fishhead had been quiet, beyond the grunts and gasps. He was acutely aware of the talons digging into him, but in the moment the pain seemed less important than dealing with this pest.

Magpiewisp lurched forward. Admittedly, he'd been a little too comfortable in how pathetic the other had been, so when the movement turned into a bite that ripped the skin from his shoulder, he was a little off guard. Instantly, his hackles rose and he snarled angrily - using his opposite paw to clobber Magpiewisp over his head. With the piece of dung stunned, he took a moment to hiss in his ear. "Don't worry, Magpie. You did your best - but the good guys always win." Then, he grabbed Magpiewisp by the skin of his head and bashed it into the ground repeatedly.

It wasn't a fun nor pretty second death, and within a few hard strikes he could already see him fading into nothing.

[ @Starfall ]

Last edited by BEAR.; October 1st, 2023 at 12:56 AM. Reason: typo
Old October 1st, 2023, 01:42 AM

Magpiewisp
@BEAR.
Dark Forest || He/Him

The sheer anger he had made the tom quake. Although since he wasn't able to voice said anger, it could easily come across as fear. A shiver in the bones as he was overtaken by terror. Instead he did his best to convey his despise through a glare and a gurgled hiss.

The words from the tom singed him as if embers were being held to his fur. Oh. Oh he'd show him. After all he himself had killed a few supposed "good guys" back when RiverClan was worth all this pain.

Just as Magpiewisp opened his maw in an attempt to mutter something distasteful back his head was slammed to the ground. Ears ringing, head pulsating with red hot pain. Before he could even recover, let alone register what was happening. It happened again. And again. And again. So many time's he'd lost count. So many times that he simply stopped fighting after a while.

As the last slamming of his head made contact with the starlit floor, his body essentially went from a cloudy fade, to that of being replaced with a dark fog. His "physical" form, no longer there.

A much more painful death compared to how he'd originally died.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old October 1st, 2023, 02:27 AM
work is never done

Blood welled beneath his paw, and as Magpiewisp finally disappeared he examined the bloodied scene before him. If not for the considerable streaks on the ground, one might believe this was simply a hunting trip.

But what happened was far more nefarious. The Council needed to be warned of this.. breach in security, and they needed to prepare for what was to come.

First though, he needed to clean up. His wounds stung and left raw, bloodied marks across his body. He could go from there once he was done.