Last post by Luminous
Today 02:08 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:42 AM

Old January 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Spotting the black and white molly pacing beside a rabbit hole, the one they had hunted at, several moons ago. He sighed, then cut in front of her, lowering his head so his face was level with hers, as he was quite a bit taller than most, and often had to do that to become eye level with some. “Are you excited for your warrior ceremony?” he asked, wishing that Blazingnight was still leader, as they had been more than twice the leader the pathetic Halestar would ever be.
"I..I don't know.." She murmurs. She looked scared, and pressed her muzzle to Redpools. The scar over her eye and across her chest a reminder of the battle they had with a cat as the battle had raged on.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:22 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
"I..I don't know.." She murmurs. She looked scared, and pressed her muzzle to Redpools. The scar over her eye and across her chest a reminder of the battle they had with a cat as the battle had raged on.
Redpool allowed her to press her muzzle into his short, thin pelt, and he very gingerly licked her on the head. He knew that both of them were very lucky to still be with each other, as Harepaw had nearly died they day those strangers arrived and attacked ShadowClan, along with several traitors who had helped them. It surprised him, the small amounts of those who had actually fought for ShadowClan, and it made him question the loyalty of everyone around him, all but Harepaw. “I wish Blazingnight were here to give you your warrior name and not that cowardly excuse for a leader.” he said, speaking softly.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool allowed her to press her muzzle into his short, thin pelt, and he very gingerly licked her on the head. He knew that both of them were very lucky to still be with each other, as Harepaw had nearly died they day those strangers arrived and attacked ShadowClan, along with several traitors who had helped them. It surprised him, the small amounts of those who had actually fought for ShadowClan, and it made him question the loyalty of everyone around him, all but Harepaw. “I wish Blazingnight were here to give you your warrior name and not that cowardly excuse for a leader.” he said, speaking softly.
She murmured a soft agreement with what he said, closing her eyes. Her body was trembling with nerves and fear as memories of her fight for her life replayed in her mind.
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:24 PM
lover of science and cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw listened carefully, then nodded. "Yes, Swiftfang," The apprentice lifted his muzzle and opened his jaws to scent for prey. Finally, he caught the faintest scent of prey and padded briskly in its direction.
Swiftfang did not even bother to follow the apprentice as he passed by, busy sniffing the air with his nose. That would be Burrpaw's job, and Burrpaw's mission. After all, the apprentice asked for it in the first place.

The Siamese would only watch and comment when absolutely needed. The gaining distance from Burr to him was a rather pleasant one in his eyes, due to his introverted-ness and enjoyment of being alone. Despite this, he would still have to be as focused as possible.

No distractions. Not right now. He must stay focused and watch over Burr's hunting skills.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 16th, 2017, 09:34 PM
questionmark

Quote:
She murmured a soft agreement with what he said, closing her eyes. Her body was trembling with nerves and fear as memories of her fight for her life replayed in her mind.
Redpool felt Harepaw's body trembling against his, and he pulled away slightly so he could look at her eyes. “Everythin' alright?” the warrior asked, uncharacteristic note of concern lacing his voice. He hoped she was okay, as he couldn't stand it if she wasn't, and if something was wrong.
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool felt Harepaw's body trembling against his, and he pulled away slightly so he could look at her eyes. “Everythin' alright?” the warrior asked, uncharacteristic note of concern lacing his voice. He hoped she was okay, as he couldn't stand it if she wasn't, and if something was wrong.
"J..Just.. remembering.." She murmurs softly. Looking down. "I'm sorry, I sound so weak..." She was partially scared because Redpool was known for his distaste of weakness. She was worried she would lose him. After all she wasn't sure he felt the same. After all, when she had told him, when she thought she was dying.. he had said nothing.
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:53 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"J..Just.. remembering.." She murmurs softly. Looking down. "I'm sorry, I sound so weak..." She was partially scared because Redpool was known for his distaste of weakness. She was worried she would lose him. After all she wasn't sure he felt the same. After all, when she had told him, when she thought she was dying.. he had said nothing.
Redpool flicked his ears, both hating the weakness in her voice, and trying to surpass it. He knew that she was fully capable of being a strong cat, but a single thought crossed his mind. What if she's broken? He couldn't help but wonder if somehow, the battle had broken her, and he'd been wrong. No. I was right. She is strong. He told himself. He couldn't lose her, just because she sounded weak for a little bit. “Indeed you do, but I've seen that you can be strong.” he said, his voice sounding a bit gentler. “After all, it takes a lot of strength to admit that you sound weak.” that last part, he wasn't sure made sense, but he didn't care.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool flicked his ears, both hating the weakness in her voice, and trying to surpass it. He knew that she was fully capable of being a strong cat, but a single thought crossed his mind. What if she's broken? He couldn't help but wonder if somehow, the battle had broken her, and he'd been wrong. No. I was right. She is strong. He told himself. He couldn't lose her, just because she sounded weak for a little bit. “Indeed you do, but I've seen that you can be strong.” he said, his voice sounding a bit gentler. “After all, it takes a lot of strength to admit that you sound weak.” that last part, he wasn't sure made sense, but he didn't care.
Harepaw takes a deep breath and steps back, the gaze of her one good eye sharp. "Redpool we've been close like this for 8 moon's now. I risked my life for you, I told you I loved you.. but you haven't said anything back. Am I just.. a distraction or do I actually mean something to you?" She stares at him, eye like molten gold with her swirling emotions.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:10 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Harepaw takes a deep breath and steps back, the gaze of her one good eye sharp. "Redpool we've been close like this for 8 moon's now. I risked my life for you, I told you I loved you.. but you haven't said anything back. Am I just.. a distraction or do I actually mean something to you?" She stares at him, eye like molten gold with her swirling emotions.
Redpool blinked, surprised. Normally, he would've tried to hide it, but not with Harepaw. He wasn't sure how to answer this, and his uncertainty was clear in his gaze. He didn't know at all how to answer this. “I-I I'm sorry....” that was probably the first time he'd ever said that, and something, a mixture of fear, love, and anger glittered in his pale yellow hues. But anger at himself, not her. “I was just busy... And it was in battle... There wasn't the time to say anything... I do care about you.... I love you Harepaw.” that was the also the first time he'd uttered those words. He'd never loved Sheep, nor Eaglesong, but he knew taht he did love Harepaw, and finally, he knew for certain taht she loved him back, as he hadn't completely heard or understood her words the first time, the battle had been too distracting for him.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool blinked, surprised. Normally, he would've tried to hide it, but not with Harepaw. He wasn't sure how to answer this, and his uncertainty was clear in his gaze. He didn't know at all how to answer this. “I-I I'm sorry....” that was probably the first time he'd ever said that, and something, a mixture of fear, love, and anger glittered in his pale yellow hues. But anger at himself, not her. “I was just busy... And it was in battle... There wasn't the time to say anything... I do care about you.... I love you Harepaw.” that was the also the first time he'd uttered those words. He'd never loved Sheep, nor Eaglesong, but he knew taht he did love Harepaw, and finally, he knew for certain taht she loved him back, as he hadn't completely heard or understood her words the first time, the battle had been too distracting for him.
Harepaw almost immediately brightened, giving a soft purr as she lightly headbutts his shoulder. "Mousebrain.. I love you too Redpool." Her voice was soft but the words couldn't be mistaken.