Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:08 AM
Loudest Mouth! Angriest...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:07 AM
Solo rp since no-one ever...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:57 AM
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 07:55 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2018, 03:58 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Celestial

Moondancer entered the Warrior's Den and quickly collapsed in her nest. She'd been out on another one of her runs. She'd been doing those a lot lately. Spending more and more time in the territory by herself, lost in her own, shameful thoughts.
Placing both front paws over her head, Moondancer let out a deep sigh. Her emotions were a mess. She was worried, ashamed, sad, and yet also very proud.
One of her kits had just recently become a warrior. And she had even chosen to be named after Moondancer as far as she could understand. Pearldance had become a great warrior, and Moondancer couldn't be more proud of her mute daughter.
But at the same time, Mothpaw was missing, and Moondancer was expecting the worst. She hadn't seen him in a long time. The last three kits were around and still apprentices, but Moondancer expected them to be warriors soon.
The moons had passed too quickly. For her, it felt like yesterday that she had given birth to the lovely five kits of hers, and left them in the paws of her mother like some arrogant, naive mother.. And she was still ashamed. She knew her sons and daughters loved her, but she felt she had let them down when they were just kits and needed her the most.
At the same time, she felt Ocelotpath and her were drifting apart. Not because they didn't love each other, Moondancer lover him just as much as she always had. But she spent so much time apart from the Clan and him, she was starting to worry it'd get to his head in the wrong way. Worried he might think she didn't love him anymore.
Everything was just piling up!
Giving out a worried noise, Moondancer closed her eyes and rolled onto her side, sighing loudly.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 04:57 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Runt ran into the nursery,stopping though at the entrance and walking around the edges of the wall,looking for her adoptive mother Pinewish.She had been in the clan for almost a moon now and was already looking much better than she had when she had first been found.She spotted Pinewish and trotted up to her.She tapped Pinewish's leg to get her attention,looking up anxiously after doing so.

@NightWarrior4Life
The ginger she-cat looked down at the small kit and smiled. "Hello you! So what do you think of ShadowClan?" she purred, licking Runt between the ears.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 06:39 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was sunhigh, which Two legs called midday, or noon, though the word the Clans used was Sunhigh. A stunningly dark furred she-cat padded through the clearing, her ears perked as she listened to crying close by. The blind she-cat, whose name was Twilighteye, paused underneath the tree where Shadowfire was sobbing. She stopped there, contemplating. What if the tom didn't want to be bothered...? Twilighteye worked up her courage and called up into the tree. "Hey, uh... you, up there! Why are you crying like that?! You have so much to be happy for, not sad! Why don't you come on down and I'll share something to eat with you? I think I smelled a rabbit in the Fresh Kill pile. It seemed big enough to share..." She kneaded her paws into the ground beneath her. She was usually shy and didn't usually talk, but when another was sad or hurt, she felt a sudden urge to help however she could, which wasn't much, due to the fact she couldn't see. The she-cat sighed and waited there underneath the large pine tree, the most common tree in ShadowClan territory. She hummed a sweet tune, one she always had found calming whenever she felt down. She just sang it to herself and everything seemed better. She hoped it would calm the sobbing tom, as he seemed "down in the dumps" as some would say. Perking her ears as she listened for Shadowfire to come down, she continued to hum, her stance relaxed and friendly so as not to appear threatening. She was actually a bit nervous. What if she did or said something wrong? She licked her shoulder anxiously. She hoped he would just come on down. She was growing a bit impatient, her tail tip flicking nervously.

Twilighteye sat back on her haunches, resting her tail over her paws. She perked her ears as a breeze blew by. The blind she-cat purred as the warm New Leaf wind warmed her fur. It was definitely nice compared to the bitter, chilly winds of Leaf Bare.
*He came down after a few more minutes* hey Twilighteye are you looking for me *he asked trying to hide the quiver in his voice*

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 3rd, 2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 07:12 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He turned to look at you he was crying as well* yeah I've gotten into a few fights *he said* I'm sorry if I woke you *he said crying a little more*
Nightshadow blinked, used to other cats getting angry at her, not sad. "Look, I dunno what I did to make you cry, but I didn't mean to make you... you know, cry," she said awkwardly. She enjoyed to see others angry, but she became awkward around cats that cried. She glanced around the den briefly and brought her attention back to the cat in front of her. "I think I've seen you around. You're Shadow... um. Shadowsomething. I saw your warrior ceremony," Nightshadow commented, unsure of why she was acting so awkward. She looked away from Shadowfire's face, trying to ignore his tears.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 07:17 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Treestep's it's okay~" Wildstrike weakly purred not liking the wet feeling his fur was getting but not caring if it brought comfort to his brother, "You'll still have D-Duskthorn and Mama and L-l-l-lilybreeze and your kittens y-you won't need me!" He coughed flicking some blood his eyes beginning to lose their odd hues as his vision itself started to blur. @Liekki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

"N-N-No Wildstrike! It's NOT okay! You could die at any moment and you're okay to just leave us here!?" he stumbled over the words,"No Wildstrike! I won't let you! I cant let you! You can't die! Why do you think it's okay to just leave us here without you!?? Why do you think we'll forget you!? We didn't forget Grayfrost, did we!?" he sobbed, still burying his face in his brother's fur.
Duskthorn backed away and sniffed, letting Treestep speak to Wildstrike for a while. "He's not going to die. Daydream will f-fix him r-right up," his voice wobbled. He closed his eyes and looked upward, not wanting to intervene with Treestep and Widstrike. "Wildstrike," he started. "I need you. The only family I have is out mother and Treestep... and you. "I need you." He said it as a plea, as if needing Wildstrike would make anything better. He didn't know what else to say, so hung his head and tried to drown out the pessimistic voiced in his head.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:41 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He quickly looks away then takes a deep breath “ ... Amor you should know I don’t have a lullaby from my kit hood. “ he says calmly “ even if you sang the best song I wouldn’t understand it’s meaning... all I can really do is sing words, my love. I can never sing a lullaby “ He Says as he begins to stand up “ now than I’ll get you a frog and I’ll be back okay” he says forcing a smile

Wildstrike let out a high whimper suddenly not want his mate to leave him for even a second, "No! You can't l-leave me I'm...I'm kitting!" He yelped trying to quiver and make a pained face after a few moments as if he was having a contraction, "Will you just lay by me? I'm really worried Silverscar..." He trailed off curling around his stomach as he made whining noises and took short finicky breaths.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:51 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Wildstrike let out a high whimper suddenly not want his mate to leave him for even a second, "No! You can't l-leave me I'm...I'm kitting!" He yelped trying to quiver and make a pained face after a few moments as if he was having a contraction, "Will you just lay by me? I'm really worried Silverscar..." He trailed off curling around his stomach as he made whining noises and took short finicky breaths.
He looks at Wildstrike and sighs softly as he begins to lay down by him and laugh softly “ you’re so stubborn” he says playfully as he licks Wildstrikes cheek “ don’t worry I will never leave you my love.”
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:01 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He looks at Wildstrike and sighs softly as he begins to lay down by him and laugh softly “ you’re so stubborn” he says playfully as he licks Wildstrikes cheek “ don’t worry I will never leave you my love.”

Wildstrike curled around his stomach harder, "D-D-Don't you care that I'm having your kittens?" He sniffled uncurling himself so could snuggle up to Silverscar burrowing into his mate chest, "You haven't even asked to feel them kick yet." He whined getting progressively more emotional as he started to cry getting the silver tom's fur all wet.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:03 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn backed away and sniffed, letting Treestep speak to Wildstrike for a while. "He's not going to die. Daydream will f-fix him r-right up," his voice wobbled. He closed his eyes and looked upward, not wanting to intervene with Treestep and Widstrike. "Wildstrike," he started. "I need you. The only family I have is out mother and Treestep... and you. "I need you." He said it as a plea, as if needing Wildstrike would make anything better. He didn't know what else to say, so hung his head and tried to drown out the pessimistic voiced in his head.
Treestep turned back to Dusthorn. His face was covered with tears that had been smeared by Wildstrike's pelt, and new tears were still coming,"B-But how do you know Daydream can heal him? Daydream hasn't always been able to heal every cat that came their way!," Treestep protested,"W-Wildstrike can't just l-leave us..." he choked out. His breaths were now raspy from yelling and sobbing so much,"We c-can't lo-ose him Duskthorn..."

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:11 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Wildstrike curled around his stomach harder, "D-D-Don't you care that I'm having your kittens?" He sniffled uncurling himself so could snuggle up to Silverscar burrowing into his mate chest, "You haven't even asked to feel them kick yet." He whined getting progressively more emotional as he started to cry getting the silver tom's fur all wet.
He laughs softly “ I do care but I feel them kick all time I do sleep next to you my love” He says licking his mates head “ Forgive me” he says with a soft purr “ but may I feel them kick again? Little warriors need a gentle paw right?” He Says playfully
Closed Thread