Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM

Old February 13th, 2020, 01:01 AM
left <3

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Featherkit rushed over to Cherrykit to greet her friend. "How are you doing, Cherrykit?"

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3
Old February 13th, 2020, 08:00 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykit spun around to see her denmates in the den to visit her, pebblekit, featherkit its nice to see you im so glad your here!" she laughed and dashed over to her denmates as she nuzzled them both, "your just in time, i might be able to go back to the nursery!" she smiled big at her friends, but when she turned her head a little to see shiverpetal in the corner of her eyes she glared at the medicine cat. huh...no thanks to that peace of crowfood...thinking about putting me "down" she thought bitterly. @Dipper @Dirtfur @Daylily Orchid @PebbleStorm

Last edited by kittygirl; February 13th, 2020 at 08:01 AM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 12:34 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Oh dear. What is going on? From many tongues of Cherrykit's doing made the tortie head spin around. If this keeps up, she will have a maw lashing from Lionstar himself! Stepping inside yellow eyes flashed back and forth until her eyes settled down on the troublesome kit. Sugarapple dashed up to the scrap observing for any signs of wounds or illness but nothing rang in alarm. "Dear Starclan, Cherrykit! What is up with you??" she mewed, not bothering for a reply back and turned to face the medicine cat. "Thank you for looking after her and I deeply apologize, hun'. She must've been a burr in your fur." Seeing that the sickly kit still had some traces of the sniffles she decided to leave her be to fully heal up. "Cherrykit, I'll visit again later okay?" A few nuzzles and licks of motherly love on Cherrykit's cheek she turned around to head out. As she began to step out , two more kits stumbled like a storming tornado! For the first time her eyes narrowed down, a waver of disapproval passed through them. "Featherkit and Pebblekit, follow me out back to the nursery. Don't bother Shiverpetal, he's a very busy cat. It's a place of healing, not hanging around. Come on you two." Limping around them, she glanced back to make sure they were following. "Walk."

[ @PebbleStorm , @Daylily Orchid , @ amber'light ]

Last edited by tye; February 13th, 2020 at 01:40 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 01:22 PM

”Yes, SugarApple.” PebbleKit would follow after her
Old February 13th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Dirtfur was surprised by Shiverpetal. The deputy already has two kits... now a third? He wrapped his tail around Cherrykit and smiled. "sadly, not yet, but you will soon." he promised.
@amber'light

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 13th, 2020, 05:27 PM
love bird.

cherrykit lowered her ears as sugarapple praised shiverpetal, she smiled back at dirtfur and trotted back to her nest , but she couldn't help let out another small hiss at the medicine cat for his words. before cherrykit settled something hit her like a rock, h-hey sugarapple wait! cherrykit lept over to her foster mother before she had walked out, "c-can i talk to you outside for a second?" she lowered her head hoping she wouldn't refuse her. @vermin @Dirtfur @Dipper

Last edited by kittygirl; February 13th, 2020 at 05:44 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 11:13 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

oh, beautiful. the kit-goblins were leaving, at last! he didn't know when the baby brigade had believed they were welcome in his den, but it was a nice change to his vibe that they were leaving, and he could definitely get behind that. now there might actually be some peace and quiet... "you better go too," he told dirtfur since he was still around, who knew why. the same could be said for a lot of things about that dirt-cat, but he didn't care to dwell, stretching his long legs beyond his nest like the lazy jungle cat he was. shiverpetal yawned, a prelude to getting back to the good life. a life of nonstop adventure, traveling all over the territories and attending the gathering every single sundown, fending off foxes and badgers with a single paw. yes, he was fantastic. not to mention, incredibly attractive - the flower petals scattered over his pelt were present for a special occasion; he'd been saving them since leaf-fall.

shiverpetal enjoyed the peace as the chaos in his den came to an end, and he let his eyes close for a restful nap. it was an out of body experience like it always had been for him, the sole difference being its permanence as shiverpetal drifted off into the stars for a final sleep . . :**:.☆*.:。.✿

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 13th, 2020 at 11:25 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 11:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Hey, Shiver--"

Lionstar had intended on talking to the medicine cat about the potential biohazards floating around camp when he caught sight of the snoozing medicine cat. Again? Good Stars, he was getting tired of this nonsense..

Crossing the den to nudge the spotted tom away, he hesitated when Shiverpetal didn't react.. at all? His body was warm, but rapidly losing body heat..

Aw, fish. Not another one. "And this is why," he said loudly, angrily. "We kill hazardous cats before they kill us! I knew we should have thrown them in a river.." Stupid Dirtfur and Cherrykit, ruining his healthy cats with their grossness. "Dirtfur [ @Dirtfur ], take his body to the clearing. I'm going to call a meeting."

And with that, he sourly stalked out of the den. Why'd it have to be one of the pretty ones?

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 13th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Dirtfur kinked an eyebrow at Shiverpetal. He took the order from the medicine cat and padded to the entrance. As he twisted his head, he saw the sleepy med-cat. Though it've been rough times between them, but the deputy enjoyed the leafy-drink he was given. Turning back, he saw the great leader coming in.
Now hearing Lionstar's loud comments, the old warrior studied the body of Shiverpetal. He gasped as he realized what happened to the medicine cat.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 14th, 2020, 06:47 PM
love bird.

cherrykit ran to the nest she was in previously as she covered her face realizing her mistake, "why did i do that...i'm such a mouse brain!" cherrykit said aloud to herself, but in the same sense she couldn't help but be happy the medicine cat had passed. @vermin

cherrykit got up and sat down looking down at her paws, she hadn't ment to make her foster mother mad..., she closed her eyes tight as guilt flood of her,"i couldn't help it...he wanted to KILL me...!" she felt her words get choked back as tears ran down her cheeks. cherrykit laid down and fell asleep, exhausted from crying. @vermin

Last edited by BEAR.; February 15th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.