Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:33 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:33 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Bean
Today 09:31 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:30 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Omari
Today 09:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 07:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

Lambkit winced as Daypaw put the dried oak on his wounds, but he reluctantly tried to not jolt. He turned his head, watching Daypaw bring him the poppy, but he gave the seeds a mere sniff, before he jolted up, hearing Daypaw move. He lowered his head and ears, before he ate the seeds. The bitter-sweet taste resting in his mouth, but he tried to sit up, but his muscles by now where too tired to even move. Over a small period of time his breath slowed, his green eyes fixated on the enby. He began to feel calmer, but now he was feeling slightly sleepy- which from his lack of sleep intensified the need to rest. That scared him, like a kit having to go back to sleep after a nightmare. He couldn't do it, so he tried to fight it. "Couldn't they.. c-come in while.. you are asleep? What then?" he asked, his soft, cracking voice filled with as much fear as his gaze. Ever since his mother, the deputy, and his kithood friend found him, he's never kept his gaze forward. He was too scared to leave himself exposed. His head looked up again, seeing Daypaw, before he layed it back down. He felt more on edge now that sleep was tugging at him. He would crawl to a mossbed but his legs barely budged. He looked at Daypaw, laying- mostly dropping- his head on his paws.
Their ears twitched at his question. "I dont sleep." the medcat said calmly. It was true, they had a tired look to them. Their eyes were dazed, body seemed to slack when moving around. That didnt stop Daypaw from treating cats though, since the herbs were placed on the wounds the enby started to groom Lambkits fur to get the mud off of it. Pauing, they looked towards Lambkit. They could tell they were tired, basically asleep where they laid. The nest wasnt that far away, Daypaw stood and leaned over Lambkit and grabbing them by the scruff. They were so skinny even with Daypaws small size they could lift him easily. They placed them in a nest, making sure the moss and the feathers were tucked nicely. Daypaw had an aggressive outlook, their brows constantly furrowed, tail twitching as if they were always annoyed. But it was moments like this they were kind, even if it wasnt verbally. "Go to sleep, I'll stay awake and watch you." This tom needed to sleep, and it seemed that Daypaw keeping watch would be the only way for him to feel safe. Daypaw didnt mind though, they werent keen on sleeping yet anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky sighed, seeing that her joke had fallen flat. She sat in silence for a few moments, considering trying to nap again but she simply wasn't tired. "Do you need any help with whatever it is you're doing over there?" she ventured, thinking Daypaw could hardly object to her doing anything within the medicine den itself.
"Youre allowed only to walk around in the clearing." Daypaw said after a moment. Daypaw was not one to like being bugged or pestered, and they knew the shecat was restless. They didnt want any other cat to be touching their herbs, especially a kittypet. Perhasp Lucky could meet some clan cats of Shadowclan.
Old July 26th, 2017, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Their ears twitched at his question. "I dont sleep." the medcat said calmly. It was true, they had a tired look to them. Their eyes were dazed, body seemed to slack when moving around. That didnt stop Daypaw from treating cats though, since the herbs were placed on the wounds the enby started to groom Lambkits fur to get the mud off of it. Pauing, they looked towards Lambkit. They could tell they were tired, basically asleep where they laid. The nest wasnt that far away, Daypaw stood and leaned over Lambkit and grabbing them by the scruff. They were so skinny even with Daypaws small size they could lift him easily. They placed them in a nest, making sure the moss and the feathers were tucked nicely. Daypaw had an aggressive outlook, their brows constantly furrowed, tail twitching as if they were always annoyed. But it was moments like this they were kind, even if it wasnt verbally. "Go to sleep, I'll stay awake and watch you." This tom needed to sleep, and it seemed that Daypaw keeping watch would be the only way for him to feel safe. Daypaw didnt mind though, they werent keen on sleeping yet anyway.
As Daypaw groomed him, he felt slightly comforted. But when they grabbed him, his breath quickened and he flinched, curling up slightly as Daypaw dragged him to a nest. He lifted his head up, looking at them, eyes showing the unsure feeling he had. "Y-You sure..?" he whispered, as if scared someone was listening. His black tail weakily curled around him, green eyes scanning the den multiple times before he layed his head down, and he looked at Daypaw, head shifting to the side as he tried to get comfortable with the last of his energy. His eyes began to droop as sleep began to engulf him, and his eyes finally closed, him falling into deep sleep nearly instantly.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

As Daypaw groomed him, he felt slightly comforted. But when they grabbed him, his breath quickened and he flinched, curling up slightly as Daypaw dragged him to a nest. He lifted his head up, looking at them, eyes showing the unsure feeling he had. "Y-You sure..?" he whispered, as if scared someone was listening. His black tail weakily curled around him, green eyes scanning the den multiple times before he layed his head down, and he looked at Daypaw, head shifting to the side as he tried to get comfortable with the last of his energy. His eyes began to droop as sleep began to engulf him, and his eyes finally closed, him falling into deep sleep nearly instantly.
Daypaw laid next to the kit, tucking their paws under their body as they got comfortable. "Promise." they confirmed, watching the tom fall asleep instantly. They leaned over and groomed the kits fur, it would take awhile till they were clean. His fur seemed to be caked with mud every where, and cleaning him more Daypaw only saw how skinny he was, skin and bone basically. The first thing hed do when awake is actually eat a meal that wasnt a crumb. It would be a long while till he was stable, but Daypaw knew hed live.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:33 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Important:

All ShadowClan camp and territory threads are locked due to the evacuation.

Roleplays may resume after the cats have returned, or finished off-site / via private message.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:34 PM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Important:

Roleplays may resume after the cats have returned, or finished off-site / via private message.

Last edited by Fawn; July 26th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:34 PM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Important:

Last edited by Fawn; July 26th, 2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:35 PM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Important:

Old July 26th, 2017, 08:35 PM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Important:

Old July 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Important:

Old July 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
the stars are aligned

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Important:

Closed Thread