Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old March 28th, 2017, 01:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Fennelsnarl stepped in the den limping," Grousestar?" She called out images of the fast paced battle remained in her head, the blood, slicing, her imatients causing the start of the battle, the taunts of the fighting forces in the DS, and her claws sliding out, and slicing the cats eye in half. She shuddered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 28th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Fennelsnarl stepped in the den limping," Grousestar?" She called out images of the fast paced battle remained in her head, the blood, slicing, her imatients causing the start of the battle, the taunts of the fighting forces in the DS, and her claws sliding out, and slicing the cats eye in half. She shuddered.
At the sound of a voice calling for his name, the brown tabby's head jerked up with a start, his eyes quickly opening and adjusting to the dim light of his den so that he could make out who was approaching. "Hm?"
It seems the warrior had awoken the leader from a much needed nap, his emerald eyes blinking the sleep away as he slowly took in Fennelsnarl's appearance. Tilting his head, he shot her a confused and worried look, obviously noticing her limp and wanting to know what caused it.
"Is there something you need Fennelsnarl?"
It was a stupid question and he knew she obviously needed something, no cat came in to his den usually unless they needed something and judging by her limp, it must be something important. She should be in the medicine cat's den. But he needed to ask it regardless, he couldn't just stare at her until she spoke, he needed to prompt her. That was the polite thing to do. Let her tell it on her own with a gentle nudge.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 28th, 2017, 02:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
At the sound of a voice calling for his name, the brown tabby's head jerked up with a start, his eyes quickly opening and adjusting to the dim light of his den so that he could make out who was approaching. "Hm?"
It seems the warrior had awoken the leader from a much needed nap, his emerald eyes blinking the sleep away as he slowly took in Fennelsnarl's appearance. Tilting his head, he shot her a confused and worried look, obviously noticing her limp and wanting to know what caused it.
"Is there something you need Fennelsnarl?"
It was a stupid question and he knew she obviously needed something, no cat came in to his den usually unless they needed something and judging by her limp, it must be something important. She should be in the medicine cat's den. But he needed to ask it regardless, he couldn't just stare at her until she spoke, he needed to prompt her. That was the polite thing to do. Let her tell it on her own with a gentle nudge.
Fennelsnarl blinked," When I was on the patrol along the DS border, three DS cats started taunting us, calling us kittypets, I lost my temper and slashed at one of them, and we had a battle, my clanmates are dead, the DS laughed and went home. I was too weak to carry them back alone. I'd suggest sending higher trained warriors, those who can cope with being attacked to that border. Though you know best."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Fennelsnarl blinked," When I was on the patrol along the DS border, three DS cats started taunting us, calling us kittypets, I lost my temper and slashed at one of them, and we had a battle, my clanmates are dead, the DS laughed and went home. I was too weak to carry them back alone. I'd suggest sending higher trained warriors, those who can cope with being attacked to that border. Though you know best."
Grousestar stared at her. Just blatantly stared at her, even after she had stopped speaking. Did.. He hear her right?
Taunting my warriors? Killing my warriors? His mind completely skipped over the fact that Fennelsnarl admitted that she had been the cause of the battle and the death of her clanmates. It was like he didn't even hear it at all. Slowly his face seemed to grow stormy, an anger that no one hardly see from the charismatic tom bubbling beneath the surface, his emerald eyes almost seeming to darken. Slowly, he nodded his head, deeply angered by what happened today.
"Thank you for informing me Fennelsnarl. Please be sure to get checked over by Ebonypaw." Slowly he would rise to his paws and nod his head towards her before padding out of his den with a small lash of his tail.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Grousestar stared at her. Just blatantly stared at her, even after she had stopped speaking. Did.. He hear her right?
Taunting my warriors? Killing my warriors? His mind completely skipped over the fact that Fennelsnarl admitted that she had been the cause of the battle and the death of her clanmates. It was like he didn't even hear it at all. Slowly his face seemed to grow stormy, an anger that no one hardly see from the charismatic tom bubbling beneath the surface, his emerald eyes almost seeming to darken. Slowly, he nodded his head, deeply angered by what happened today.
"Thank you for informing me Fennelsnarl. Please be sure to get checked over by Ebonypaw." Slowly he would rise to his paws and nod his head towards her before padding out of his den with a small lash of his tail.
Fennelsnarl nodded," Alright, Sorry for loosing it." she added before stepping out of the den.

Old April 1st, 2017, 02:33 PM
mapless wanderer

[ @Duskflight ]

A Syndicate tom was half dragged, half shoved into the den by a flame-point warrior. The warrior, Flamingsnow, released him in front of Grousestar. "Fennelsnarl also brought him back from the patrol. She snatched him before he could get away. She believes him to be responsible for the death of Ashpaw." Stepping away, she left the den without further talking, leaving the heavily bleeding trainee alone with the leader. The tom barely twitched a whisker as his own blood stained his matted fur. It was hardly evident that he was trying to hide a hollow look, and instead he began to try to revert himself back to what he has been so that he wouldn't break down sobbing in front of the enemy. That was what the leader was. Just another enemy. Paruds told himself that had he not been wounded, he'd've killed the leader, but something in him knew it wasn't the truth. No. I don't care. She tried to run, the coward. She deserved it. She deserved to die.
It was something not even Pardus could fully believe.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
[ @Duskflight ]

A Syndicate tom was half dragged, half shoved into the den by a flame-point warrior. The warrior, Flamingsnow, released him in front of Grousestar. "Fennelsnarl also brought him back from the patrol. She snatched him before he could get away. She believes him to be responsible for the death of Ashpaw." Stepping away, she left the den without further talking, leaving the heavily bleeding trainee alone with the leader. The tom barely twitched a whisker as his own blood stained his matted fur. It was hardly evident that he was trying to hide a hollow look, and instead he began to try to revert himself back to what he has been so that he wouldn't break down sobbing in front of the enemy. That was what the leader was. Just another enemy. Paruds told himself that had he not been wounded, he'd've killed the leader, but something in him knew it wasn't the truth. No. I don't care. She tried to run, the coward. She deserved it. She deserved to die.
It was something not even Pardus could fully believe.
It hadn't been long since he had been informed of the border dispute at all, just enough time for him to mull over it as he got some prey and return to his den, in fact, he was there, getting ready to take the first bite out of a vole when he heard paw steps enter his den, his emerald eyes glancing up, his mouth open, ready to chomp down on the rodent before he was interrupted. His eyes met those of a warrior, Flamingsnow and of an unfamiliar face who gave off a putrid smell of a group he knew all too well now. Pupils narrowing he clamped his jaws shut with a click and sat up in his nest to listen to what his warrior had to tell him about this cat.
"Thank you Flamingsnow, tell Fennelheart she has my thanks as well." The tone, rather than his usually cheery and friendly tone, was strained and clearly hinting at underlying anger. With the flamepoint warrior now gone, the brown tabby focused his sole attention on the bleeding Syndicate warrior in front of him, his claws absentmindedly unsheathing, not that he planned on having to use them, though his fur did bristle angrily and his gaze hardened considerably.
"How dare you assault and kill my clanmates." He hissed, emerald eyes shining now with the rising anger in him.
"What is the Syndicate's reasoning behind this? Hm? Or is this just another one of your 'welcoming messages'?" Questioned the leader, now standing with an agitated lash of his tail.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
It hadn't been long since he had been informed of the border dispute at all, just enough time for him to mull over it as he got some prey and return to his den, in fact, he was there, getting ready to take the first bite out of a vole when he heard paw steps enter his den, his emerald eyes glancing up, his mouth open, ready to chomp down on the rodent before he was interrupted. His eyes met those of a warrior, Flamingsnow and of an unfamiliar face who gave off a putrid smell of a group he knew all too well now. Pupils narrowing he clamped his jaws shut with a click and sat up in his nest to listen to what his warrior had to tell him about this cat.
"Thank you Flamingsnow, tell Fennelheart she has my thanks as well." The tone, rather than his usually cheery and friendly tone, was strained and clearly hinting at underlying anger. With the flamepoint warrior now gone, the brown tabby focused his sole attention on the bleeding Syndicate warrior in front of him, his claws absentmindedly unsheathing, not that he planned on having to use them, though his fur did bristle angrily and his gaze hardened considerably.
"How dare you assault and kill my clanmates." He hissed, emerald eyes shining now with the rising anger in him.
"What is the Syndicate's reasoning behind this? Hm? Or is this just another one of your 'welcoming messages'?" Questioned the leader, now standing with an agitated lash of his tail.
Pardus snorted, wrinkling his nose unattractively. "All due respect, your highness," sneered the trainee as he finally managed to fully hide the shame gnawing at his stomach, "If Halite were to send a message to you kittypets, it would come with a lot more than little me and Singe--oh, I think it used to be Singenight--killing one weak little apprentice." The ticked tom's tail lashed as he glared at the leader, yellowish olive eyes burning daggers at the older cat's face. Truthfully, although he knew Halite would probably be wiser and more strategic than that, it was the thought that counted. The trainee knew he couldn't escape alive--but maybe he could take some of the leader's bravery down with him. He ignored the fact that his shoulder had started going numb to the pain and shifted his weight to hide the weakness.
(Sry, mobile)
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Pardus snorted, wrinkling his nose unattractively. "All due respect, your highness," sneered the trainee as he finally managed to fully hide the shame gnawing at his stomach, "If Halite were to send a message to you kittypets, it would come with a lot more than little me and Singe--oh, I think it used to be Singenight--killing one weak little apprentice." The ticked tom's tail lashed as he glared at the leader, yellowish olive eyes burning daggers at the older cat's face. Truthfully, although he knew Halite would probably be wiser and more strategic than that, it was the thought that counted. The trainee knew he couldn't escape alive--but maybe he could take some of the leader's bravery down with him. He ignored the fact that his shoulder had started going numb to the pain and shifted his weight to hide the weakness.
(Sry, mobile)
Grousestar was angered no more than he already was when the sarcastic title was spoken by the Dusk Sydnciate trainee, in fact, the leader seemed to completely ignore the taunt. He wasn't angry about what this cat was saying, he was angry because this was the second time his cats have been killed in regards to the Syndicate and truthfully, as charismatic and optimistic as he was, he wasn't going to let some rowdy band of murderers get away with killing his clanmates. His job was to protect and lead them and Starclan save the cats that prevented him from doing his job as clan leader. This was his life.
"So that's where the coward ran off to, hiding amongst murderers and heathens, I should have guessed. It suites him." Spat the leader threw gritted teeth. It was clear the leader hadn't forgotten that battle of liberation in Windclan, his cats had died fighting the followers of that cats rule.
"And you."
The tabby took a step towards the already injured cat, lips slightly curled back and a fiery anger burning within those green depths of his eyes.
"You are a sad excuse of a cat, I don't even believe you deserve that title. The crows wouldn't even pick your bones you're so disgusting. That apprentice? She was stronger and more capable than anything you could ever even hope to be, the same with each and every one of those warriors you attacked. Regardless if you're even capable of being called a 'cat', you're going to give me answers, I will force them from your throat if I have to. You're going to tell me everything there is about this Syndicate. Right here. Right now."

This was a side of Grousestar that no cat knew, no cat needed to know about it because this side of him shouldn't need to come out. But unfortunately, when it came to the well being of his clan? He couldn't be mister nice cat. He didn't want any of his clan to see him like this, it might scare them, but he was simply doing his best to protect his clan. He needed answers, and he was going to get them.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:45 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Grousestar was angered no more than he already was when the sarcastic title was spoken by the Dusk Sydnciate trainee, in fact, the leader seemed to completely ignore the taunt. He wasn't angry about what this cat was saying, he was angry because this was the second time his cats have been killed in regards to the Syndicate and truthfully, as charismatic and optimistic as he was, he wasn't going to let some rowdy band of murderers get away with killing his clanmates. His job was to protect and lead them and Starclan save the cats that prevented him from doing his job as clan leader. This was his life.
"So that's where the coward ran off to, hiding amongst murderers and heathens, I should have guessed. It suites him." Spat the leader threw gritted teeth. It was clear the leader hadn't forgotten that battle of liberation in Windclan, his cats had died fighting the followers of that cats rule.
"And you."
The tabby took a step towards the already injured cat, lips slightly curled back and a fiery anger burning within those green depths of his eyes.
"You are a sad excuse of a cat, I don't even believe you deserve that title. The crows wouldn't even pick your bones you're so disgusting. That apprentice? She was stronger and more capable than anything you could ever even hope to be, the same with each and every one of those warriors you attacked. Regardless if you're even capable of being called a 'cat', you're going to give me answers, I will force them from your throat if I have to. You're going to tell me everything there is about this Syndicate. Right here. Right now."

This was a side of Grousestar that no cat knew, no cat needed to know about it because this side of him shouldn't need to come out. But unfortunately, when it came to the well being of his clan? He couldn't be mister nice cat. He didn't want any of his clan to see him like this, it might scare them, but he was simply doing his best to protect his clan. He needed answers, and he was going to get them.
"Heathens?"
The silver Ocicat' ears flicked back and he glared at the leader, hatred evident in his olive eyes. The tom had, in that one instant, entirely forgotten remaining cold and unyielding, and spat hotly, "We are not heathens and murderers any more that you are. You killed leaders with your own paws, and one of your cats was willing to kill my brother. Or have you never even thought of that? No. And here's why; everyone outside your little bubble isn't worth half a thought because they worship and fight for someone else. It's all your Clan, not us, not anyone else, because of the way we live and the way we think!" Pauing for a breath, his eyes narrowed to slits as Grousestar demanded answers from him, though inwardly he flinched at the leader's scathing insults.
"You think that I will betray the Syndicate? I'm not going the way of my brother any time soon. You'll have to kill me first. Oh, wait, no, because your ickle faiwy pwincess eyes cannot stand the sight of blood, hmm?"
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; April 8th, 2017 at 10:46 AM.