by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:34 PM

Old April 26th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Aspenbreeze could only roll her eyes at the joke, her tail flicking in half-acknowledgement. When he asked about their standing with RiverClan, she gave a thoughtful hum still continuing to lead them up the sandy bank,

"Our standing with RiverClan?" Aspenbreeze tutted, "You can never be completely friendly with the other clans, Smoulderpaw.. or outsiders.." The warrior trailed off, a slight hiss to her tone, "They'll only use you to gain something, most likely information about our well-being but.. Eh, we're on decent terms with them right now. Don't go being a mouse-brain and cross their borders though just because Twilightstar and Lionstar aren't at eachother's throats." With a huge emphasis on throats, Aspenbreeze flicked her tail towards Smoulderpaw,

"We can be thankful for their help though. RiverClan defended our home from coyotes... slobbering mutts chased us away to ShadowClan for a few days.." She visibly shivered at the thought, "Now.. that place was dreadful. Musty, closed off barn... infested with their ShadowClan stink. Don't worry, you'll get to suffer their stench soon. Come on, we're almost to the ThunderClan border."

@Beau

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 26th, 2020 at 01:35 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 12:27 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Dust
Smolderpaw noticed the inclusion of the word ‘outsiders’ and couldn’t hold in a wince. He nodded along to her words and answered with a mere, “I see.” He hadn’t expected to be buddy buddy with Riverclan, but Smolderpaw thought it was a fair question to ask their standing. After all, he should know to be on an extra lookout for something fishy from their side of the border if they were in the middle of a disagreement. The ginger apprentice chose not to clarify what he’d meant and instead just followed Aspenbreeze toward the next border.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:58 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Flyingfoot sat Please come Riverclan.
Old April 27th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Last, but not least, there was the RiverClan border.

Coldsong rolled his scent across the grassy sand-mixed border. He grumbled as he finished, shaking the yellow dust off his pretty white pelt once he was up and on his way back to camp.

He did a quick glance over his shoulder before leaving.

Last edited by Doom; April 27th, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:36 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@FuzzyRatto @CheetahPelt

Quailsnap had followed the two towards Windclan'd border, thankfully having someone to follow made it a little easier to navigate through the territory that he could no longer see. But he could hear many things, his ears constantly twitching, every noise that came seeming to be overwhelming. As well as all the scents he was smelling, without his eyes, he wasn't able to disperse all the sensations evenly. He felt like a young apprentice again, scared and overwhelmed by everything. Focus... just focus... Quailsnap soon could smell the strong scent of Windclan... ahead it was he believed. It was strong, so that meant they must've marked it recently. Quailsnap slowed his pace, ears pricked upwards to listen to any instructions that Lightstreak would be giving.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:53 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@RedHead @FuzzyRatto

Asterpaw flounced along the border, large eyes bright, his huge ears were perked and swiveling, taking in all the sights and sounds of the territory he hadn't yet visited. "This is so cool!" He meowed, a grin wide on his maw.
Old May 1st, 2020, 12:01 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@RedHead @CheetahPelt

"Get to know the smell-the smell of WindClan. Now. We'll split up-Asterpaw, you'll go with either Quailsnap or I, this way we'll cover more ground. If you find anything, yell. Also: when you reach the end, make your way back here. If the other group isn't back, wait a bit, then go and see if you can find them. Got it?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:29 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare finally trudged his way over to RiverClan's border. He smelt the scent on the breeze, someone had been marking WindClan's borders recently. He barely recalled the last time Brindlejaw bothered sending out patrols so he couldn't say who by scent alone. Why was he leading a patrol to mark the borders if they've already been marked? Blasted deputy, couldn't even do his one job right. "Let's get the border marked and head back," Batglare ordered without looking at Longlegs or Elderpaw. He was in such a horrible mood.
@implimm @Pouncepaw

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:51 PM
fae/she/they

- @S-oft -

Rookflight sighed, staring over the other side of the river as her fluffy pelt blew wildly in the breeze of the moor. It had been so long since she had seen her dearest friend, now with the added struggle of being unsure of her own identity anymore. Her once cheerful attitude now being suppressee by all these tough thoughts... her gaze continued to rest wearily into the distant lands as she laid down, looking like a miserable ball of fluff in the process. It seemed nothing would clear her mind at this point.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:56 PM
i am kenough

Elderpaw had to race to catch up to her mentor and this more skittish warrior. Her little legs had been through a lot in the past couple of moons, yet somehow they still ached as she struggled to keep the pace with Batglare! Was it just her, or was he in more of a huff than usual? She'd need to devise a plan to get him to lighten up... But looking around, all she could spot were many.. many ways to put the tom deeper into his little gloomy mood. "Okay!" she exclaims, her tail high. Trotting past him, she approaches the RiverClan border and peers over it curiously. Then, she looks at the water lapping at her paws like a gentle little tickle. Without thinking, she sticks a whole paw into the water, pressing it into the mud. "It's gooey!" she remarks, pelt prickling.
[ @Moonraven @Pouncepaw ]