Today 05:04 AM

Old December 22nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@EclipsemoonXD
Ebonypaw pushed through the trees, the cuts covering his body stung as he looked up at Burrpaw. "Shut up will you? Some cats are trying to get back to their clans." He growled, his narrowed amber gaze flashing with fury.
Reedbriar growled as she waddled toward the two toms, her rounded belly making it hard for her to walk normally. "Some of us have real problems Ebonypaw."
Leopardfoot stalked up the the cats, eyes narrowed, "Like what? You barely even fought, queen. The molly hissed, venom in her voice as she spoke.
Fleetclaw padded up to the cats through the mist, his lips pulled back into a snarl, "Most of you fought fine." The tom told them, turning his vicious glare to Burrpaw, "What were you doing in that battle Burrpaw?"
"You told me that StarClan became all dark and creepy when the leaders came into power, so I was fighting foe you!" Burrpaw cried. "Don't tell me I did the wrong thing too! Swiftfang already chewed me out! He said StarClan is the enemy and that he doesn’t believe in them anymore! But you're real. I know you are because I'm here right now!" The poor apprentice was heartbroked, searching Fleetclaw's face for any sign of approval. Please let me have done the right thing! "I beat a warrior who was older than me, and trained by Blazingnight herself, and Swiftfang didn’t believe me! You saw it though, right? Please tell me you saw it!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:29 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Reedbriar whipped around, snarling at Leopardfoot, "Tell that to your sister." The Riverclan queen pushed past the Windclan she-cat, her eyes dark with fury.
Leopardfoot rolled her eyes and stalked away, pushing past Ebonypaw angrily.
The apprentice rolled his eyes and wrapped his tail around his side, yawning, his amber gaze fixed on the pair before he turned and followed Leopardfoot.
Fleetclaw's eyes narrowed as he hissed, "You barely beat Blazingnight's apprentice, you need more training."
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:14 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Reedbriar whipped around, snarling at Leopardfoot, "Tell that to your sister." The Riverclan queen pushed past the Windclan she-cat, her eyes dark with fury.
Leopardfoot rolled her eyes and stalked away, pushing past Ebonypaw angrily.
The apprentice rolled his eyes and wrapped his tail around his side, yawning, his amber gaze fixed on the pair before he turned and followed Leopardfoot.
Fleetclaw's eyes narrowed as he hissed, "You barely beat Blazingnight's apprentice, you need more training."
"Don’t you think I know that?!" Burrpaw exclaimed loudly. "If I had more training I probably wouldn't still be bleeding!" He drew his paw over his muzzle again, qiping away some blood that was quickly replaced as the wounds welled up again.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:38 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"Don’t you think I know that?!" Burrpaw exclaimed loudly. "If I had more training I probably wouldn't still be bleeding!" He drew his paw over his muzzle again, qiping away some blood that was quickly replaced as the wounds welled up again.
Fleetclaw rolled his eyes and growled, "Having more training has nothing to do with training you fool." The tom spun around and stalked away, "Get back to your nest and heal."
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:40 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

( @Suspiciousmindz )
Onyx opened his eyes, and looked around. Where am I now? he thought, standing up and walking around. He observed his surroundings, noting everything.

Last edited by monfang; December 23rd, 2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:24 PM
An indecisive rat

Minnowpaw opened her eyes with a start, twitching her tail as she awoke into the Dark Forest. She turned her head, looking for Silentglare. (Silentglare, @Snake, does she know who he is yet?)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 24th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
( @Suspiciousmindz )
Onyx opened his eyes, and looked around. Where am I now? he thought, standing up and walking around. He observed his surroundings, noting everything.
From the dark mist, a familiar russet and black pelt emerged. His alabaster was the only thing that stood out besides his cold yellow hues. Although within those hues was a light of amusement. It was Bleddyn. "Oh Onyx, what a sight to see you here," he gave a half-hearted welcome to the tom who slain him. Bleddyn looked powerful now, in his prime. His pelt was sleek and his muscles hard beneath his long pelt. Although no prey ran here, he didn't feel hungry nor did he feel mad. This place was perfect for him. A place Onyx had no power over him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 24th, 2016, 08:27 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

From the dark mist, a familiar russet and black pelt emerged. His alabaster was the only thing that stood out besides his cold yellow hues. Although within those hues was a light of amusement. It was Bleddyn. "Oh Onyx, what a sight to see you here," he gave a half-hearted welcome to the tom who slain him. Bleddyn looked powerful now, in his prime. His pelt was sleek and his muscles hard beneath his long pelt. Although no prey ran here, he didn't feel hungry nor did he feel mad. This place was perfect for him. A place Onyx had no power over him.
With a slight gasp, Onyx let out a snarl, and narrowed his eyes. How?! I killed him! his mind screamed, but he realized his own worth, for he recognized the Dark Forest.

Lowering his snarl, he rose his head, showing no fear. "Bleddyn. What a surprise." he growled. What does this fool want with me now?

The Oriental's pupils narrowed into slits as his eyes were narrowed, giving him a sinister look. This tom has no power over me, nor do I have power over him, yet he seems to be doing well in this place...

"What do you want with me now?" he growled. It wasn't anger he felt, yet surprise. He killed the tom now he wishes to speak with him? How does that work?!

Not relaxing his muscles at all, he sat on his haunches, his eyes staring dead into Bleddyn's. He waited for his response. Better be important...
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Sleep Deprived

Burrpaw let out another sob and curled up where he was to close his eyes. I finally get to fight in a battle and neither of my mentors even care! Why are they so mean to me? Burrpaw fell asleep and faded out of the Dark Forest that he thought was StarClan, but didn’t wake up in the real world.

Old December 24th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

With a slight gasp, Onyx let out a snarl, and narrowed his eyes. How?! I killed him! his mind screamed, but he realized his own worth, for he recognized the Dark Forest.

Lowering his snarl, he rose his head, showing no fear. "Bleddyn. What a surprise." he growled. What does this fool want with me now?

The Oriental's pupils narrowed into slits as his eyes were narrowed, giving him a sinister look. This tom has no power over me, nor do I have power over him, yet he seems to be doing well in this place...

"What do you want with me now?" he growled. It wasn't anger he felt, yet surprise. He killed the tom now he wishes to speak with him? How does that work?!

Not relaxing his muscles at all, he sat on his haunches, his eyes staring dead into Bleddyn's. He waited for his response. Better be important...
"Killing me off wasn't a way to get rid of me, now I can speak to my kits and yours," Bleddyn chuckled. He showed no fear. The Syndicate "second scariest" feline was powerless here. Although even in life, Onyx gave him no reason to fear him. If this tom were smart, he wouldn't have killed him and instead went for something he cared about to ruin his life. Now he had no chance. "Chiaki will know everything and obey my orders. You're a fool to have killed me, if you were intelligent you would've thought about this beforehand," he sneered. Even if this feline were to attack him, Bleddyn had already made himself see-through. Onyx couldn't touch him. "Now with your kits on the way, things will be even more interesting," he sat down, licking his paw as he awaited the guard to respond.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL