Today 06:09 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by glitch
Today 06:07 PM

Old June 12th, 2023, 04:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

@Lillian [technically still hunting but wanted to get this report done quickly. Will make sure to have Leechscar and Moorpaw drop off their prey once the RP is finished.]

"Fallownose." The bulky dark gray warrior walked in, giving his scarred chest a few quick licks. "Moorpaw and I finished hunting, no trouble, aside from Crowflutter. I know I saw her hunting, but I'm sure where she got to while I was busy hunting with Moorpaw." The tom gave a brief report seeing no need to go into great detail about it. Assuming there would be no question needing answers, Leechscar padded off to go take a nap.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 12th, 2023, 04:59 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Sunskip padded out of the herb storage. She had already put down her herbs, but didn't see Cowtuft or Lightningpaw anywhere inside. She ought to report on the safe side.

The sun-pelted molly looked around, trying to find the massive white tom that acted as Windclan's head healer. Surely, he wouldn't have left camp, right?

Ah. Sunskip managed to find him and padded over, her natural smile tugging on her face. "Hiya Cowtuft." She said. "I'm not sure if Berryfrost reported in yet, but our patrol got back not too long ago. We put the marigold and cobwebs in the herb storage." She pointed in the direction of the medicine den.

If that was the end of it, she'd leave the tom alone, returning to the warrior's den with a friendly wave of her tail.

[ @x ghostie ]

[ @Rose / @*Galaxy_Cats* - for your reference and the mention of your characters, no need to reply. it would have been ooc for sun not to report in. ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:43 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight made her way back to camp, pleased with their catch. Someone was going to be happy about the hare. Plus, she got a training date with Slatepaw. She had been a little bitter about losing Barelybite, but that tom had been totally pawful during the fire. Wherever he was she hoped that safe, and maybe return to WindClan one day.

"Fallownose, I completed my first patrol as a patrol leader." The chubby, short, warrior announced chest puffed out. Then she recalled that she should probably tell him what happened, this was no time for bragging. "Slatepaw and I hunting a big hare, and Moonwhisker got two rabbits. It was a good hunting patrol, no trouble or nothing." Dreamlight purred, awaiting praise. She better get praised for this, it was hella stressful.

"Oh, and Slatepaw's mentor is doing a dungy job of training her. She didn't know how to hunt at all. I'll tell my mother if you or Slatepaw don't first." She was hoping Slatepaw did since it was her training that as slowing down because of it.
@Lillian [almost forgot the patrols were due today]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 12th, 2023 at 10:43 PM.
Old June 14th, 2023, 07:59 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

After leaving her prey at the prey pile, she went to search for Fallownose to report back on their successful hunt. That and another pressing matter–the fact that it seemed like Goldenpaw didn’t currently have a mentor actively training him.

Once she found the clan’s deputy, she padded over with a friendly smile, calling his name softly as she approached. “Fallownose, our hunt was a success. We each caught a piece of prey–Dapplebreeze caught two small rabbits, Goldenpaw caught a finch and I caught a mouse.”

The molly paused for a moment before she lowered her voice. “...Now, I’m not completely sure, here, but I don’t think Goldenpaw’s mentor has been actively training him. He hunted very well, but he just.. Didn’t seem very confident in his own skills. I just thought I’d let you know.”

[ @Lillian , this was of course before Goldenpaw’s mentor reassignment !! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 16th, 2023, 07:37 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Slightpoppy

Slightpoppy padded up with her mouth full of herbs. She dropped them infront of her paws, 2 yellow flowers and 3 mushrooms. "Me and Halfpaw are back, my apologies for the late return. Smokethroat never showed up, so we had to go without them." For a moment she felt bad, but quickly dismissed the feeling. She paused for a bit, thinking. We, um.. also found a cave behind the water fall as we searched for mushrooms. We found the mushrooms, but also some.. very strange.. symbols on the cave walls.." She said, shrugging off the uneasy feeling that she had felt in the cave. "I don't know, it's probably nothing. It was just.. strange .. that's all. We got you the herbs at least. Take a look, hopefully it's the right ones." The molly added, knowing she barely knew anything about herbs.

[ +2 yellow bells, +3 mushrooms ]

[ @x ghostie - Cowtuft ] [ @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningpaw ] [ @Rogueheart - Halfpaw ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 16th, 2023, 07:56 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

, @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune @Radetzky

Halfpaw dropped the seedy weeds...

(he grabbed the seeding form of dandalion) 2+
Old June 17th, 2023, 11:12 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Tail swaying lazily in the breeze, Lightningpaw lay on her side, her flank against the cool, grassy terrain of the camp grounds as a cat approached her. Turning her gaze upwards, the medicine cat apprentice quickly recognized Slightpoppy and Halfpaw, and a mild frown furrowed her brow. The smooth furred molly had been working in the medicine cat's den when her mentor had asked her to wait for the remaining patrol here, his urgency to get the herbs to their proper storage spots understandable. The quicker they went to the cool, underground burrow, the better preserved they would be. Unfortunately, this patrol not only didn't seem to have Cowtuft's urgency when it came to collecting the herbs in a timely fashion... they also seemed to be missing their patrol leader. Eyes narrowing at the sight, she dexterously stood, her motions swift as she remained in place, waiting for the patrol to come to her with an explanation.

Upon approach, Slightpoppy was quick to drop plentiful herbs before her - the mushrooms were of instant fascination to the calico, having never used them for healing, before - and provide information as to their tardiness. Smokethroat had never shown up. Well... it was good to know that at the very least their tardiness was due to an attempt to follow protocol as opposed to a complete disregard for it. The news of the cave behind Twilight Falls was also interesting to her, and potentially of interest to the leader as well. Whiskers twitching, emolliated in her disappointment as far as Slightpoppy's tardiness went, Lightningpaw nodded.

"Yellow bells and mushrooms. Yes. Both among the herbs Cowtuft told me, thank you. I'll look for Smokethroat later and speak to him on his lacking display of responsibility. I'll also inform Twilightstar about the cave by the falls. Now as for you," Lightningpaw remarked, her gaze turning deadpanned as she stared at the two weeds dropped by her side.

What were these blooms anyways? After a moment's observation, she realized they were dandelions, but far younger than she'd ever seen them gathered. On top of being late, it seemed Halfpaw hadn't deemed it important enough to even try and find the right herbs. Sunfuzzies - could Cowtuft have named them an even sillier name to fit into serious conversations - yellow bells, and mushrooms. From a single, passing glance, these herbs didn't even remotely look like any of the herbs asked for, even by name alone, assuming Cowtuft hadn't described them. And if he hadn't - doubtful as it was - it was always a simple matter of asking before heading out. This seemed like a half-hearted attempt to get the patrol over and done with as a best case scenario, at least as far as Lightningpaw was concerned.

"These are dandelion blooms. Was there a lack of sunfuzzies, yellow bells, or mushrooms in the area?" the medicine cat apprentice asked as she turned her gaze from the weeds to the apprentice and warrior before her.

Considering the bountiful amount of herbs Slightpoppy had brought, she assumed such was not the case. Still, she preferred to err with a side of caution. If there was a low quantity of herbs, the medicine cat would have to be informed immediately. If not, however... either Halfpaw had only grabbed these as a last minute attempt to appear as if he was doing something, or Slightpoppy hadn't been paying attention to the apprentice... or both. Either way, there was definitely some explaining to do.

-

@Radetzky [Slightpoppy] | @Rogueheart [Halfpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 17th, 2023, 12:01 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

, @Alchemist Kitsune

Halfpaw shrugged "i don't get out much... do to mentor issues... honestly i have no clue what a sunfuzzy looks like... i thought, that this is fuzzy and round so maybe... " He trailed off.... the 3 legged apprentice abruntly sat down... "i'm just a dumbbell sorry" he said, looking remorse
Old June 17th, 2023, 06:00 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Slightpoppy

It seemed like they'd got some herbs right at least. The sunfuzzies on the other paw - well that was apperantly just weeds. "Well, in our defense, the only description we got for the herb was sunfuzzies, since Cowtuft didn't have any visual example" The diluted calico had never heard of that herb before. She had hoped that Smokethroat would've had a better idea of what the herbs looked like, but then he didn't show up.. so Slightpoppy was left clueless on that one. She looked over at Halfpaw, then back to Lightningpaw. A bit annoyed at herself when feeling bad for the apprentice. She sighed, why did she have to feel bad for him? "It wasn't Halfpaw's fault, I'm pretty sure he's just as clueless about herbs as I am. If it's anyone's fault it's mine.. I should've checked what he had collected before we headed back" She forced out an apology. In the end, she was responsible of Halfpaw since Smokethroat hadn't shown up, so anything that happened was on her.

(also just fyi, we did get an extension from ghostie until the 16th^^)

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ] [ @Rogueheart ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 18th, 2023, 11:00 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

The deadpanned look on Lightningpaw's face remained while Halfpaw spoke, completely unimpressed by his lack of... curiosity? Lightningpaw had been so desperate for any kind of knowledge ever since she was a kit, the idea of simply not asking when something new and unknown was presented to anyone was something she couldn't fathom. Her lack of emotion melted away, however, as the apprentice began insulting himself, clearly remorseful. While she had wanted him to realize he needed to ask in the future, she hadn't intended for him to feel so low that he genuinely believed he was a hare-brain. Having been unobservant and being a... dumbbell, as he'd put it, were too different things, and she didn't wish for him to go out of this feeling so put down over a mistake. She had always been a bit overly blunt, hadn't she?

Before she could assure Halfpaw that it was fine - in as professional a way as she could that didn't involve grabbing his little cheeks and telling him he was not a dumbbell - Slightpoppy intervened, providing more of an explanation. The silver lining of course being that there was no herb shortage in their new home. Relief twitching her whiskers, she nodded, her tail giving a lazy sway in the breeze. She had gathered one thing very clearly from all of this. Halfpaw's mentor was lacking, and Slightpoppy had merely been confused as far as the herbs went. She supposed... yellow, heavily petalled flowers could look like sunfuzzies - the name had still not stopped being funny - if one thought about their white, fuzzy shape once the petals went away.

"It's fine. Accidents happen," the apprentice mewed with a shrug, her gaze thoughtful, still mulling over Halfpaw's mentor comment. "I'm afraid any visual examples will be unavailable until we find some. Fire ate away at our stores. I'll bring it up with Cowtuft that we'll need to send for some in the future. Just remember though, if in doubt next time, feel free to drag me out of the medicine cat's den by my tail to ask me if you have to. I promise I don't bite... much," Lightningpaw purred, a mischievous grin lighting her face for a moment before she twitched her tail in dismissal. Unless there was anything more to add, they were done here.

-

@Radetzky [Slightpoppy] | @Rogueheart [Halfpaw]
| Yep, I was aware of the extension. There were never going to be any in character repercussions for either Slightpoppy or Halfpaw. Lightningpaw was just being Lightningpaw here, no worries. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios