Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM

Old May 28th, 2017, 07:38 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
@RedHead {Sorry for taking ages~}

Wurzelpaw padded through the clearing, his eyes bright and tail up. The tom was still not used to the bustle of the clans, but he liked it, he never had to find someone to talk to, there were always cats whom would like to talk. The cat stuck his head in the winds path, enjoying the cool sensation. The tom spotted a pretty Molly in the clearing... Alice?! The starstruck tomcat widened his eyes, and padded over. "Hi! Im not trying to be rude... But are you Alice!?! Im Wurzel, from the two leg place!" The tom mewed, looking brightly into her eyes.
Gingerblossom flicked her ears and turned as she heard a cat come up to her. He looked young, but familiar. As he asked his question, her mint-green eyes widened. "Wurzel?" She couldn't believe it. After all this time of living here in Skyclan, Gingerblossom had never noticed this young cat, a cat whom she'd known in the Twolegplace. "Yes, yes, I'm Alice! Although my name is Gingerblossom now. Alice didn't really fit in with the clans." She laughed a little, a pure rumbling in her throat. "And you'd be what? An apprentice now? Did you keep your name and become Wurzelpaw, or change it?" Gingerblossom was so surprised that this cat right here, a cat she had known in her old home, was also now in Skyclan. I guess it really is a small world....

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:59 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Gingerblossom flicked her ears and turned as she heard a cat come up to her. He looked young, but familiar. As he asked his question, her mint-green eyes widened. "Wurzel?" She couldn't believe it. After all this time of living here in Skyclan, Gingerblossom had never noticed this young cat, a cat whom she'd known in the Twolegplace. "Yes, yes, I'm Alice! Although my name is Gingerblossom now. Alice didn't really fit in with the clans." She laughed a little, a pure rumbling in her throat. "And you'd be what? An apprentice now? Did you keep your name and become Wurzelpaw, or change it?" Gingerblossom was so surprised that this cat right here, a cat she had known in her old home, was also now in Skyclan. I guess it really is a small world....
Wurzelpaw smiled so wie his mouth hurt, How big is my mouth? is it much bigger than a normal cat, like me, or is it small... hmmm.... The brown mottled apprentice snapped out of his day dream, "Yep! Im Wurzelpaw now! Gingerblossom suits you~ I'm so happy you've joined! ITS AMAZING! We could work together and hunt wen every other cat is sick! We can be the backup squad!" Wurzel circled Ginger and licked her cheek, "Its so nice to have a cat I know!" He started to pant, no air could reach his lungs when he talked that much. He lay down, taking slow breaths, looking back up at Ginger with bright eyes.
@RedHead

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 29th, 2017 at 11:33 AM.
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:48 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
He shuffled his paws at her sudden confusion, but was relieved when he received a reasonable answer. "A-Ah I'm sorry for not n-noticing b-before," Sootysplash mumbled. His whole body flooded over with heat as he was heavily embarrassed. He should've noticed, right? If he said he had noticed, would that be offensive? He shook his head softly, to distract himself from his now racing thoughts. Finally, he dipped his head at her request. "I-I'll help you," he stated after a moment. "U-Um, wouldn't a Queen usually ask their mate to h-h-help them when t-they n-need it?" He asked suddenly, flinching inwardly at how blunt he had just been. That had to be offensive. "S-Sorry," he stuttered, once again whipping his eyes away from her.
The queen blinked, looking at Sootysplash. Her tail sat up still, walking over she pressed her nosed to the toms side. "Y-yeah... But that isn't the case for me. I guess my mate doesn't want anything to do with them..." She mewed, her voice sad. Littlepaw sat, her head dropping. "I-" She began to speak, but was stopped by sobs. The queen pressed her head into Sootysplash, tears dropping from her eyes. Her voice muffled, she mewed. "Why was I so dumb? Why couldn't he just love me!?"
Old May 29th, 2017, 09:19 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Similarly, Acornflash had little idea who Greystep’s friends were. The only one he’d even seen before was Ebonyfrost, the young medicine cat of their Clan. For all his talkativeness, he had never heard anyone utter the names Owlwing, Mouseleap, or Arrowpaw before. The names likely went in one ear and out the other; he had a tendency to forget simple things like that, and it was hard to remember names when you couldn’t attach them to a face. One day, Greystep would have to introduce him to them. They could have a big get-together with everybody's friends! That'd be wonderful, he thought, feeling a buzz of warmth and happiness in his chest. There was so much that Acornflash could hope for, now, that he almost forgot about how nervous he became around cats he'd never met before. But his conversation with Greystep had gone smoothly enough—and if this tom could become friends with them, then Acornflash could too.

The small warrior extended his long legs, stretching his claws out towards the sky. As he retracted his limbs, he sat down in a single smooth movement. To anybody who didn't know him, it looked totally graceful and an unconscious movement. It was quite the contrary; his mind was racing, telling him to look perfect, make sure nobody is watching how strange you look, don't draw attention to yourself. He hated, absolutely despised it, when passing cats watched him or spared him a glance. It made him perpetually uncomfortable and unable to think about anything except what that cat might've thought about what he was doing. Acornflash felt his pelt ruffle awkwardly as the heat of the sun burned down onto him, only heightening his anxiety. He didn't like high temperatures very much. Well, at least he didn't have to deal with long fur, he supposed. But having dark fur was a negative in itself. He wished he could change his pelt color. Well... at least he didn't have black fur. That was another plus. He really didn't have it as bad as some cats; perhaps he should stop feeling so sorry for himself. Besides, Greystep had just begun talking once more. Wallowing in self-pity and ignoring who you were having a nice conversation with would only make a scene.

Acornflash beamed at Greystep, his friend. Noticing how uncomfortable the grey tom looked, he felt a worm of anxiety forcing himself to glance away from the tom and up at the sky. “I think of you as a friend, too.” To Acornflash, he thought of being friends as a lifelong commitment, not just talking to someone for a moon and then forgetting about them when an opportunity presented itself. He knew that out of experience. As a young kit, he had grown close to one cat and one cat only, someone who was a few moons older than them and never had enough time to spend with them. Because of that, he had grown to be very needy and restless, yet his need to talk to his friend and his extreme want for adventure was what caused his ultimate downfall. From his apprenticeship onward, he had been secluded, only wanting to talk to his mentor, and now he was facing the consequences of his decisions. He had only ever lost one friend, and to blindly accept another into his tight circle was risky. Still, he had faith in Greystep.

Sometimes it seemed like his faith was the only thing keeping him going in life.

[should we wrap up the roleplay sometime soon, seeing as they've officially become friends? :0]
A smile of wonder and excitement spread across Greystep's features. Really? Acornflash thought of him as a friend too? Now, the grey feline had prepared himself for rejection. To be laughed at. Perhaps even just a harsh 'you? no way,' but instead, he had been accepted. This was a new experience in the young feline's life. He had been accepted into someone's circle of friends. He was being accepted for who he was. And now he was able to add in a new cat to his group of friends-- Acornflash. "Thank you." Was that the first thing he had said without stammering? Was it even the right thing to say in this situation? The answer to both, he supposed, was yes. Parts of the conversation had already faded from his mind, but most were still just as strong as ever. And those were the parts that he remembered stammering in. Now, a new expression spread across his features.

This was the best luck that Greystep had had in moons. The last time he could remember being so truly happy was when he'd met Owlwing at the Gathering. His first real friend... Owlwing had been so kind to him, honestly. Especially after being so frightened before, but Greystep was increasingly grateful for Acornflash's new friendship. It made him feel like there was nothing wrong with him. Like he was going to be just fine, like everything was going to be just fine. And it was a great feeling. Greystep sighed, settling down. Maybe for the first time in a long time, he didn't have to be afraid or nervous or terrified. Maybe for the first time in a long time, he didn't have to worry about being judged for being a certain way, or doing a certain thing. If that were true, then Greystep was indeed the happiest cat in the Clan at that moment. On the inside, anyways.

Now was not a time for him to jump up and start racing around in circles-- that would certainly shock his newfound friend-- but he could at least know that he appreciated the tom a lot right now. All his friends were often busy, and now, perhaps he had a friend who wasn't as much so. Perhaps now he would get to spend some more time with other cats, though Greystep sincerely doubted it. Maybe now... now things were going to be absolutely perfect.
(yeah, we can wrap it up here ^^)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 29th, 2017, 11:38 AM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The queen blinked, looking at Sootysplash. Her tail sat up still, walking over she pressed her nosed to the toms side. "Y-yeah... But that isn't the case for me. I guess my mate doesn't want anything to do with them..." She mewed, her voice sad. Littlepaw sat, her head dropping. "I-" She began to speak, but was stopped by sobs. The queen pressed her head into Sootysplash, tears dropping from her eyes. Her voice muffled, she mewed. "Why was I so dumb? Why couldn't he just love me!?"
"Oh," he meowed, for the first time his stutter seemed to have diminished, but it only lasted a moment. He stiffened the second that her nose touched his smokey pelt, more surprised than uncomfortable. They had just met. He didn't know whether this was appropriate. He heaved a sigh once he felt her tears begin to dampen his fur. There wasn't much he could do at this point. He had his ears pinned back, but forced them to stans straight as to not extenuate how uncomfortable he was with the situation. He leaned down and gave Littlewing's ear a few tentative licks. "Y-You're n-not d-dumb, t-these things h-happen," he mewed, attempting to be reassuring with plain logic.
Old May 29th, 2017, 03:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Buzzardstride was more than happy to help Asterpaw, honestly, it was kind of his job, he wanted the best for his clanmates and it was fairly understandable, he had grown close to his clan, they were his family and no one would ever change that, he leaned down and licked the top of the apprentice's head. "No need to thank me, Asterpaw, what means a lot to me is that you're here and that you're still safe, that you're able to tell me your problems so that we can find- even if it's not always the best option, a way to fix your problems." He mewed, his tail caressing the back of her head, after all, during all this time in here, he had learned a lot, but he wasn't gonna let a clanmate go through the stress of killing another cat, it was a part of the clan life, and she would probably have to do it again. One of the many surprising facts about this tom was that, even with how fatherly he was, he had no mate, no kits, no family around, he had just learned to care about others than simply himself, he hated putting himself in first because he knew others had problems as well. Finally pressing his muzzle into the she-cat's fur, the warrior shut his eyes and breathed in her wonderful scent, his tail curling around one of her ears and stroking it lightly. "Asterpaw, as long as you'll be alright, I will be as well, remember that." The tom mewed softly.

The contact was still awkward. See, Asterpaw had grown up not loving physical contact... and yet here she was, having a tom she barely knew act as though they had been friends for moons. But she liked it. Still, she needed to go. While she knew there was nothing wrong with making a new friend, her mind seemed to be screaming at her to run. Asterpaw never understood why she didn't like this. Nothing had happened to her as a young cat. If you counted her current age to be young, well, that was different. But Asterpaw was thinking about her kit moons. Ever since she had turned an apprentice, nothing but trouble had followed her everywhere she went. Every step she took, trouble hunted her down. She felt like a mouse hiding from a cat, just waiting for it to crush her. But... at the same time, she got the feeling that everything was going to turn out fine. It had to. She wasn't going to allow her friend to be hurt, and... especially not before she figured out what she felt. He was annoying. He drove her insane, but he was her friend. He was special, and a key factor in her life at the moment. My North Star. It was a special name, one that she thought fit Azulpaw perfectly. "I should go... I need... I should find--" She cut herself off, feeling her pelt heat slightly. It was awkward even thinking about him. And yet, she couldn't stop. Maybe he was right, Asterpaw thought with a chuckle, remembering that horrible-- and yet perfect-- day when Azulpaw had told her she 'couldn't help being addicted to him.' At the moment, she had snapped. Now? Perhaps he was right.

(you want to end it here?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
"Oh," he meowed, for the first time his stutter seemed to have diminished, but it only lasted a moment. He stiffened the second that her nose touched his smokey pelt, more surprised than uncomfortable. They had just met. He didn't know whether this was appropriate. He heaved a sigh once he felt her tears begin to dampen his fur. There wasn't much he could do at this point. He had his ears pinned back, but forced them to stans straight as to not extenuate how uncomfortable he was with the situation. He leaned down and gave Littlewing's ear a few tentative licks. "Y-You're n-not d-dumb, t-these things h-happen," he mewed, attempting to be reassuring with plain logic.
Littlewing backed away, drying her tears as she got up. "S-sorry.
I didn't mean to freak out like that." She mewed. Littlewing looked over,
flicking her tail. "So, should we go g-get the moss?" She asked. Littlewing walked over, ready to hurry and get this chore done.
Old May 29th, 2017, 03:56 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Littlewing backed away, drying her tears as she got up. "S-sorry.
I didn't mean to freak out like that." She mewed. Littlewing looked over,
flicking her tail. "So, should we go g-get the moss?" She asked. Littlewing walked over, ready to hurry and get this chore done.

He got to his paws, shaking out his pelt a bit and giving his paws a stretch. "I-Its aright," Sootysplash assured the she-cat. He scrambled after Littlewing, fumbling to catch up. He kept his eyes down, on the ground. "Y-Yeah, let's go," he agreed quietly. He didn't mind this cat much, she had shown him her emotions without expecting him to show any back. While that outwardly seemed shallow, he just didn't feel sharing his emotions at all was easy. "I r-really do h-hope things g-get better. M-Maybe y-you'll find someone b-before you start kitting," he meowed, trying to be reassuring, "someone who could be like a father to them. SkyClan is full of single toms."

((To the Territory?))
Old May 29th, 2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The contact was still awkward. See, Asterpaw had grown up not loving physical contact... and yet here she was, having a tom she barely knew act as though they had been friends for moons. But she liked it. Still, she needed to go. While she knew there was nothing wrong with making a new friend, her mind seemed to be screaming at her to run. Asterpaw never understood why she didn't like this. Nothing had happened to her as a young cat. If you counted her current age to be young, well, that was different. But Asterpaw was thinking about her kit moons. Ever since she had turned an apprentice, nothing but trouble had followed her everywhere she went. Every step she took, trouble hunted her down. She felt like a mouse hiding from a cat, just waiting for it to crush her. But... at the same time, she got the feeling that everything was going to turn out fine. It had to. She wasn't going to allow her friend to be hurt, and... especially not before she figured out what she felt. He was annoying. He drove her insane, but he was her friend. He was special, and a key factor in her life at the moment. My North Star. It was a special name, one that she thought fit Azulpaw perfectly. "I should go... I need... I should find--" She cut herself off, feeling her pelt heat slightly. It was awkward even thinking about him. And yet, she couldn't stop. Maybe he was right, Asterpaw thought with a chuckle, remembering that horrible-- and yet perfect-- day when Azulpaw had told her she 'couldn't help being addicted to him.' At the moment, she had snapped. Now? Perhaps he was right.

(you want to end it here?)
Buzzardstride was surprised at how nervous the apprentice looked, he was a touchy tom, he loved interacting with others and care for them, but he knew some hated it, maybe she did? He gave a nod as she spoke, though, he wouldn't admit that having her leave was making him a tad sad, he wasn't the kind of tom to actually share his feelings, but he did listen to others and helped them, like a father would. "I understand, I'm not holding you here with me after all, you probably have important things to do and I won't keep you from doing them." The tabby mewed and pressed his nose between her ears before giving her an affectionate lick, he then got up and started walking away towards a corner of camp, where he flopped down and layed his head on his paws, eyes closed.

(Sure)
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:22 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wurzelpaw smiled so wie his mouth hurt, How big is my mouth? is it much bigger than a normal cat, like me, or is it small... hmmm.... The brown mottled apprentice snapped out of his day dream, "Yep! Im Wurzelpaw now! Gingerblossom suits you~ I'm so happy you've joined! ITS AMAZING! We could work together and hunt wen every other cat is sick! We can be the backup squad!" Wurzel circled Ginger and licked her cheek, "Its so nice to have a cat I know!" He started to pant, no air could reach his lungs when he talked that much. He lay down, taking slow breaths, looking back up at Ginger with bright eyes.
@RedHead
Gingerblossom laughed at Wurzel's- no, Wurzelpaw's excitement that she was here in the clan too. "Yeah, I guess we could be the backup squad!" Gingerblossom then flicked her tail a bit, a little bit of fear flickering across her face. "As long as I don't have to fight. I couldn't bring myself to hurt another cat..." In the recent battle with the Dusk Syndicate, Gingerblossom had requested not to fight. She knew Grousestar respected her decision, she still felt guilty though. When it came to fighting, she was torn in two. She wanted to help the clan, but she couldn't hurt another cat. When Wurzelpaw started to breath heavily, Gingerblossom looked at him with concern. "Are you okay?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.