Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:42 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM

Old January 14th, 2024, 05:14 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: A History of Redemption [Whole clan story event]

Beastpaw bounced joyfully over, because STORYTIME!!!

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 14th, 2024, 06:59 AM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Event [#event]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 46 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Crowtooth was still kind of in shock as he set himself up in a sheltered part of the clearing, coyote tooth on its string(?) at his paws. How could he not be rocked at what'd happened to him post meeting really, and the tom forced himself not to think about it to avoid being shocked yet again.

He had a story to tell the clan, for entertainment and for their own good. Too many cats were either too young or willing to forget the past and so forgot the lessons it held and it damaged windclan. Stars even Crowtooth could be counted among the later, though unwillingly with his memory issues.

Well today the tom would school them all with a story of a windclan victory and maybe bridge some rifts with a tale of an enemy they all could hates defeat.

"Alrighty yall! Young and old gather up, kittens to elders and Im gonna tell a story of a long ago battle and victory for our clan! A tale of Windclan standing tall together and how not even the worst of circumstances can keep up down and from our home!

The tale of the coyotes that took our camp and how we came back stronger."

For emphasis the tom lifted the coyote tooth to the light as he rasped out his call and showed it off to any cat who gathered, trying to coax them closer.

As cats gathered Crowtooth tacked on a small disclaimer between wheezing coughs, struggling with summoning all that drama filled volume. "Ah, fair warning. Some of this may not be the most accurate" And some might be 'tactfully' omitted or altered, but the cats who were actually present so long ago should be smart enough to know why. "as I was young when this happened and ya'll should know how my memory is." Read: the ex amnesiac was telling this story.
"However it'll be fine. This happened years ago so fine details tend to fade over time regardless of ones memory."

Windclan story time! Any cat is welcome to gather and listen and Crowtooth welcomes questions and comments all throughout as long as they are made in taste! This story covers the tale of the coyote invasion around 4 years ago so theres lots to tell about it! Also for readability Im dropping crowtooths speaking quirks but IC they are still there!

Fourshadow
He/Him~Gay~Windclan~35 Moons
"24-hour pizza pie power (we always deliver)"

"I could use a story, the clan has been pretty dim" he smiled. The orange tabby swayed his tail to order Grubpaw over. "Come on! it will be fun" Fourshadow pressed.
"You say that everytime" Grubpaw muttered.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:29 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

DAINTYKIT & LICHENSPROUT

Lichensprout arrived.

Daintykit arrived, taking her place away from adults, choosing to sit by nearby kits.
Old January 14th, 2024, 09:13 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

COLDPAW
HE/HIM | 7 MOONS OLD
MENTOR: CROWTOOTH

“snow lands on top..”

He has no words, all of the questions that lingered in his brain are now faded into dust and gone into the wind. The tom follows after his mentor, personal interest seeking out the thrill of a good story. The off white and snow colored tom expresses nothing but a small look of happiness as his mentor speaks, but alas… it was just a story after all. Coldpaw stays off to the side, avoiding being in the way for now.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 14th, 2024, 11:37 AM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not
My Mood: Fine

Deadpaw arrived
I have decided to leave WCO, I had a great time roleplaying with all of you, it was nice to meet people who also like WC, in my house and at school I am the only one who knows WC, it made me feel excluded not having the same likes as others, but here I felt better, I thank you for having made this a beautiful and unforgettable experience, I apologize for all the people I roleplayed with.

Thanks for everything, goodbye
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:28 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire-Warrior-She/Her
Purrk(s) Ultimate Predator

Crowtooth was calling for a storytelling, and Swiftfire looked up from her grooming, eyeing the growing crowd with interest. Storytime sounded interesting. So she decided to join in, taking a seat at the edge of the crowd. The subject seemed interesting, so she gave the older warrior her full attention.
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Event [#event]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 46 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Crowtooth was still kind of in shock as he set himself up in a sheltered part of the clearing, coyote tooth on its string(?) at his paws. How could he not be rocked at what'd happened to him post meeting really, and the tom forced himself not to think about it to avoid being shocked yet again.

He had a story to tell the clan, for entertainment and for their own good. Too many cats were either too young or willing to forget the past and so forgot the lessons it held and it damaged windclan. Stars even Crowtooth could be counted among the later, though unwillingly with his memory issues.

Well today the tom would school them all with a story of a windclan victory and maybe bridge some rifts with a tale of an enemy they all could hates defeat.

"Alrighty yall! Young and old gather up, kittens to elders and Im gonna tell a story of a long ago battle and victory for our clan! A tale of Windclan standing tall together and how not even the worst of circumstances can keep up down and from our home!

The tale of the coyotes that took our camp and how we came back stronger. And the best part? All of it is true."

For emphasis the tom lifted the coyote tooth to the light as he rasped out his call and showed it off to any cat who gathered, trying to coax them closer.

As cats gathered Crowtooth tacked on a small disclaimer between wheezing coughs, struggling with summoning all that drama filled volume. "Ah, fair warning. Some of this may not be the most accurate" And some might be 'tactfully' omitted or altered, but the cats who were actually present so long ago should be smart enough to know why. "as I was young when this happened and ya'll should know how my memory is." Read: the ex amnesiac was telling this story.
"However it'll be fine. This happened years ago so fine details tend to fade over time regardless of ones memory."

Windclan story time! Any cat is welcome to gather and listen and Crowtooth welcomes questions and comments all throughout as long as they are made in taste! This story covers the tale of the coyote invasion around 4 years ago so theres lots to tell about it! Also for readability Im dropping crowtooths speaking quirks but IC they are still there!
Ravenkit came with Rosemarykit close behind. (OPEN)
Mistyfalls watched from a short ways away. (OPEN)
Poppykit came over, too bored to ignore the story. (OPEN)
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:37 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

ravenwing padded over, glad he was not late just yet.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:07 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Leopardsong slipped out of the nursery at the mention of a story. She just had to sit and listen, that sounded like fun. It's been so long since she's bothered spending time outside of the nursery or heard a story, even if it was a history lesson.

Batglare nudged Dreamlight out of the warrior's den with a low hiss. He took a seat in the back as the rest of the clan gathered for a little story about WindClan's history. Dreamlight take a seat near him with her ears plastered against her head. He doubted even half of these cats had lived through it.

Dustbunny slides into the event quietly, ears lifted in interest. She sits off by herself, fighting the urge to groom some of the grit out from behind her ears. It wasn't the warmest, and Dustbunny didn't want to get colder by wetting her ears.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 15th, 2024, 08:36 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - Age: ...Something cheery?

Brightpaw scampered over, interest piqued by the coyote tooth. In her haste, though, she didn't notice the plate of ice underneath her, and her paw slipped, upended her. She toppled with an 'oof', but was quickly back on her paws and looking around to confirm that no one has witnessed her slip up.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch