Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:15 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 06:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 06:04 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:56 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:55 PM

Old April 17th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Lolly's Adventures [OPEN]

It was about that time, the time when her Twoleg would take the dog outside. Lolly had only been living with her Twoleg for a short period of time before she wanted to feel that grass beneath her paw pads and the wind run through her sleek black fur. The feline could remember being a kit, outside with her four brothers, her mother, and three other adult cats. When her and her brothers were about 8 moons old, Twolegs set up these wired cave-like boxes with yummy food inside of it. Lolly remembered the excited squeal of a Twoleg when the wire door came slamming down when her and two of her brothers wandered into the wired cave-like box. They couldn't resist the smell of the soft wet food in the back of it. The three black kittens were then hoisted into a Twoleg monster and being carried in it's stomach to who knows where. All she knows is that soon enough all of her siblings were put into this larger wired cave-like box. She could hear her mother's mews from below trying to call out for them but they couldn't see or get to her. They could also hear their mother and Nelly, one of the other adult cats caught, trying to come up with an escape plan. However, Lolly remembered seeing her mother leave wherever they were and never return, the same with Nelly. Ever so often though, the Twoleg, who she now lived with, came to visit her and her brothers. The Twoleg was very kind and loved playing with them. Lolly was the first one to warm up to the Twoleg, her brothers very reluctant, but soon one after another got used to the Twoleg. Soon, her brothers started disappearing. Two gone, then one, then her last brother. Leaving her behind alone. Her Twoleg would come by and soon she was hoisted, again into the belly of a monster. She felt terrified and cried out for her Twoleg to get her out but to no avail, her Twoleg did nothing. Lolly felt a bit betrayed, she chose her Twoleg and yet her Twoleg left her in the care of another Twoleg for what seemed to be forever only visiting every once in a while. Eventually, though, Lolly was happy and surprised to find out that she was going to be living with her Twoleg.

It had been sometime now, living inside this house that looked fairly new. But what Lolly didn't expect was that her Twoleg had a DOG! Lolly wasn't very pleased at first. The black sleek feline kept her distance from the ugly short creature. One thing she noticed was that her Twoleg took the dog outside every few hours. For what, Lolly didn't know. She guessed it was to make dirt since the dog never made dirt inside. However, she could never be sure. Well now she knew the routine after living with them for a few weeks. Now was her chance. It was night time, there would be no way her Twoleg would want to go searching for her once she escaped from her Twoleg's home. Honestly, one may not understand Lolly. She loved her Twoleg. However, she wanted to feel free for a little while. She wouldn't leave forever, no, she couldn't do that! The feline flicked her tail, leaning back on her haunches, the black molly peered with her sun yellow eyes out the door, her Twoleg hadn't closed it all of the way. With a grin the black molly darted from her spot to the outdoors, passed her Twoleg who screamed and began to wave her arms and dive towards Lolly in an attempt to catch her. Failing, the Twoleg yelled in agony towards her. I'll be back soon! Don't worry! She mewed wanting to relish the feeling of the wild if only a few moments.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; April 21st, 2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:30 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lolly's Adventures [OPEN]

[Anyone~?]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old April 24th, 2018, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Lolly's Adventures [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
It was about that time, the time when her Twoleg would take the dog outside. Lolly had only been living with her Twoleg for a short period of time before she wanted to feel that grass beneath her paw pads and the wind run through her sleek black fur. The feline could remember being a kit, outside with her four brothers, her mother, and three other adult cats. When her and her brothers were about 8 moons old, Twolegs set up these wired cave-like boxes with yummy food inside of it. Lolly remembered the excited squeal of a Twoleg when the wire door came slamming down when her and two of her brothers wandered into the wired cave-like box. They couldn't resist the smell of the soft wet food in the back of it. The three black kittens were then hoisted into a Twoleg monster and being carried in it's stomach to who knows where. All she knows is that soon enough all of her siblings were put into this larger wired cave-like box. She could hear her mother's mews from below trying to call out for them but they couldn't see or get to her. They could also hear their mother and Nelly, one of the other adult cats caught, trying to come up with an escape plan. However, Lolly remembered seeing her mother leave wherever they were and never return, the same with Nelly. Ever so often though, the Twoleg, who she now lived with, came to visit her and her brothers. The Twoleg was very kind and loved playing with them. Lolly was the first one to warm up to the Twoleg, her brothers very reluctant, but soon one after another got used to the Twoleg. Soon, her brothers started disappearing. Two gone, then one, then her last brother. Leaving her behind alone. Her Twoleg would come by and soon she was hoisted, again into the belly of a monster. She felt terrified and cried out for her Twoleg to get her out but to no avail, her Twoleg did nothing. Lolly felt a bit betrayed, she chose her Twoleg and yet her Twoleg left her in the care of another Twoleg for what seemed to be forever only visiting every once in a while. Eventually, though, Lolly was happy and surprised to find out that she was going to be living with her Twoleg.

It had been sometime now, living inside this house that looked fairly new. But what Lolly didn't expect was that her Twoleg had a DOG! Lolly wasn't very pleased at first. The black sleek feline kept her distance from the ugly short creature. One thing she noticed was that her Twoleg took the dog outside every few hours. For what, Lolly didn't know. She guessed it was to make dirt since the dog never made dirt inside. However, she could never be sure. Well now she knew the routine after living with them for a few weeks. Now was her chance. It was night time, there would be no way her Twoleg would want to go searching for her once she escaped from her Twoleg's home. Honestly, one may not understand Lolly. She loved her Twoleg. However, she wanted to feel free for a little while. She wouldn't leave forever, no, she couldn't do that! The feline flicked her tail, leaning back on her haunches, the black molly peered with her sun yellow eyes out the door, her Twoleg hadn't closed it all of the way. With a grin the black molly darted from her spot to the outdoors, passed her Twoleg who screamed and began to wave her arms and dive towards Lolly in an attempt to catch her. Failing, the Twoleg yelled in agony towards her. I'll be back soon! Don't worry! She mewed wanting to relish the feeling of the wild if only a few moments.
Ashes sat in her makeshift camp, a rock that stuck out of another rock, as protection from the weather. I don't think I can stay here for long, Ashes thought, the shelter was good, however it felt to close to a Twoleg nest, after coming back to her camp with a rabbit in her jaws, she prepared for another night at the camp, she took a few bites out of the rabbit, eventually she went to sleep, preparing for another day.