Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old November 5th, 2019, 03:07 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Fawnpaw didn't fight it as Lionstar squished him into his body, commenting, "Thanks, I'm known for being nice." The sudden grooming did raise an eyebrow, but he didn't say anything, more intrigued about the Star Cats... assaulting him. "Uh.. is this one of those times where 'assaulted' means they accidentally bumped you, or something? And.. the Star Cats?" With a tired huff of a laugh, he mumbled, "You're the only star cat I know."

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:42 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"They stole my dream, and they were jerks. There were eight of them that gave me these.. live, things, and then Fallenstream came in for the last one and they all hurt. It was like I was being shredded internally, like.. my body was having some sort of this reaction to it. I hated it. I don't like them."
@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 5th, 2019, 04:06 AM
the stars are aligned

Hearing Lionstar's account of it, Fawnpaw debated silently as he compared the experience to what his father had told stories of. Until now, he had thought they were only stories but was revisiting that upon learning they were eerily similar. It struck a wrench of uncertainty into his belief framework, but it was kind of depressing to realize that if StarClan was real... they oversaw atrocities and did nothing about them-- actually encouraged violence on their behalf! So much for benevolence.

Fawnpaw brushed it away to say, "Yeah, well.. I guess don't dream about them again. Dream of better things-- like, y'know, hunting or.. stargazing, or me, or something." He finished with a cough. "Maybe that's not a bad idea. You should get some sleep after being awake so long, and you look pretty tired, to be honest." Well, he always looked like that, but now felt especially relevant.

@BILL.

Old November 7th, 2019, 01:48 AM
work is never done

Lionstar huffed softly, resting his head against Fawnpaw's back. "I didn't want them. They forced their way in, and it.. was the most painful experience of my life." He wiggled in closer to Fawnpaw, if that was even possible at this point. "You're always in my dreams," his voice drooped to a mumble. "But what if I wake up and you're gone, and I can't find you, and I'm just alone? I don't like that, Pine Fawn."
@Dipper

Old November 12th, 2019, 10:04 PM
work is never done

Entering his den, the first thing Lionstar noticed was Fawnsqueak. And he didn't like it. Not after the stunt he pulled at the meeting.

No, they were mates-- he was sure of it. Fawnsqueak wouldn't leave him alone, would he? Would he? No. He couldn't. They were friends, now tied together by being mates. He wouldn't abandon him.

Taking a seat, Lionstar straightened his posture as he waited for Bearpaw and Frostflight to catch up.
@Dipper, @Venus, @Dust

Old November 12th, 2019, 10:09 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak had blocked out the rest of the Clan meeting and announcements, the blood rushing in his ears from adrenaline because he knew it had to be soon that Lionstar would walk in and they'd inevitably have to talk about what'd happened. But where would they even start? There was so much. It was overwhelming. Paralyzing, really. Maybe another time, he'd be angry about this but right now, he was too on edge and panicked, embarrassed about what the Clan would think-- what Lionstar would think-- what WAS he thinking?! Where had this mate business come from anyway? Lionstar hadn't shown an inkling of romantic interest in him!

Fawnsqueak jolted to his paws when the moment arrived and movement caught his attention. "Lionstorm," he blurted then inwardly cursed himself for doing it again, saying the wrong name in his rush. "Lionstar. I'm sorry. I-- you," the sputtering dove into incoherency as he just couldn't find the words. Finally, exasperated with himself, he choked out, "What was that?" A million questions raced: why? what were you thinking? how could you do that to me? why do you want to be mates? do you actually want to be mates? we've never talked about being mates--

He stopped abruptly. More movement at the mouth of the den, and... Fawnsqueak stared as Frostflight and some kit followed him in, effectively putting a halt on his messy attempts at a conversation.

@BILL.
@Dust @Venus

Last edited by Fawn; November 12th, 2019 at 10:55 PM.
Old November 12th, 2019, 10:44 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@BILL. @Dipper @Dust

Bearpaw padded after his new mentor and the deputy, the battle with his sister still fresh on his mind. He must've been possessed, why in all the Stars would he slam his sister like that? His belly cramped at the reminder of it...or maybe it was hunger. Perhaps he should eat something – it's bad to stress on an empty stomach. Although his stomach did growl at the thought of food, he pushed his thoughts aside and politely seated himself within the group, straightening his posture like Lionstar.

It wasn't long before Bearpaw's pelt grew hot with awkward tension as he glanced between Lionstar, Fawnsqueak, and Frostflight. His tail tightened around his paws. Why are we all here? He was too afraid to ask aloud, so side-glancing up at Lionstar, he hoped the leader would explain this whole "secret-meeting". Or was this the norm with training? Bearpaw shrugged inwardly. Not like he would know.

Last edited by Doom; November 12th, 2019 at 10:48 PM.
Old November 12th, 2019, 11:10 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Lionsden

@BILL. @Dipper @Venus

Frostflight followed quickly in after Bearpaw and Lionstar, his pelt warm with embarrassment from having to witness such a.. chaotic meeting. It was obvious his mood had been turned sour, like curdled milk in the sun... What an absolute mess. With a soft sigh, he shook his head. It didn't matter - what he was more interested in was this meeting. Why... bring Bearpaw? Taking a seat nearby Lionstar and Fawnsqueak, the deputy dipped his head to both. Frostflight was still weary of Fawn, bringing up a reluctant gaze before quickly turning his attention to Lionstar,

"What is this meeting about?" He questioned quietly, leaning forward as if a means to hear the others better. Where they meant to whisper? Was it a secret?

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 12th, 2019, 11:49 PM
work is never done

Lionstar raised his tail to quiet Fawnsqueak, ears twitching as he stared at his mate. "What was what, dear?" But he had no intentions of letting Pine Fawn answer, attention snapping to the other two that entered.

He didn't really like Fawnsqueak was here, but as long as he didn't interject he would tolerate it. "As you know Frostflight, ShadowClan's Plantheart is a piece of ancient loner history who will not survive long in this world. Their Clan is a mess, but with tensions rising between us I want to get the upper paw on them in case they try anything. That Sleetsnow is a slippery cat, and I refuse to stand by and let ShadowClan grow stronger without having tabs on them.

"That's why I have a plan, and Bearpaw here will do just nicely for it. Bearpaw, this is a mission of great importance, and you should not stray from this or you may jeopardize not only your well-being, but RiverClan's as well. Frostflight will be masking his scent with the mud of Lionsgrove's bank and planting bear cub fur near one of their main streams to fake a sign from the Star Cats.

"This sign will point Bearpaw out to be their next medicine cat apprentice. Trust me, it will work-- that Grasshealth cat is stupider than a frog, and she'll get that idea in her head quickly enough. There aren't many young Bears- in the Clans right now, and if we have Bearpaw go on a border patrol over there frequently they'll catch on real quick.

"Bearpaw, once you've joined their Clan you will be tasked with keeping an eye on their activities. Patrol strength, ceremonies, overhearing any of that.. Nightpelt's plans, especially if it relates to RiverClan. You would have a free pass to enter our territory as a medicine cat in training, and in the event you are caught, you always have a home here."
Lionstar wasn't going to kick out one of his Clan-mates, he just saw this as an opportunity to get in good with another Clan. Against their will.

"Frostflight, I want you to leave now. There's some fur not far from Lionsgrove-- grab that, plant the sign, and we should send a patrol with Bearpaw over there tomorrow. It gives them time to find it."

@Dust, @Dipper, @Venus

Old November 12th, 2019, 11:51 PM
the stars are aligned

[[skip my turn]]