Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old November 18th, 2020, 07:46 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Sootstar

Sootstar still wasn't used to this whole... having his own den thing and more than once he simply, stood in the middle and glanced around - taking it in and trying to figure out how to make it feel less empty. It was one of these moments when Russetstrike wandered in, and Sootstar glanced up and offered a smile.

"Of course. What can I do for you?"

[ @Wings ]

- - - - -

Sootstar continued to nod along, avoiding interrupting even though he may have wanted to.

"I'll arrange a lesson for the three of them, and talk to Mossygrove in the meantime. You're -" But Lionstorm was already gone.

Old November 18th, 2020, 08:36 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @wnder ]
-Russetstrike-

Coming in, Russetstrike sat down in front of Sootstar. Curling his half of a tail as far as he could around his flank. "So..." He stopped himself, and decided on another route to explain things. "Did Lionstorm ever tell you what had happened to me? Cause you kinda need the context from what I'm going to ask.."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old November 20th, 2020, 01:02 PM
here

Sootstar

Sootstar shook his head, "I don't believe he has."

[ @Wings ]
Old November 23rd, 2020, 08:03 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @wnder ]
-Russetstrike-

Hmm, he was going to try and paraphrase what had happened but it was kinda hard, especially looking back on the nightmares that had commenced through that moon. "So, I had gone out hunting at night because I couldn't sleep, this was about a moon or so ago. And I hadn't planned on going close to the outskirts but, I ended up going close to that border. A fox had ambushed me and I had blacked out." His tail tightened, the trauma showing on his features as he looked down to his paws, eyes wider than usual. "All I remember was being in that fox den, with a fox cub eating me alive.." His voice got shaky and PTSD was beginning to set in. "I had barely escaped after what felt like a week of this. And, I had tried to find my way home but, Twolegs had gotten me and healed me. They fixed my broken leg and healed my wounds. And then some more twolegs took me back to their den. And once I was strong enough I made my way back to RiverClan..." His body shivered with fear of that fox cub coming to eat him alive again. "S-so, I'd like to ask if you could not assign me an apprentice. I want the apprentices to have an enjoyable experience and not have to watch their mentor.. cower at the scent of fox.." He looked down again, he felt.. shame upon himself. A warrior terrified of even the faintest smell of fox. What kind of warrior was that?!
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old November 24th, 2020, 06:12 AM

My Mood: Dead

((This is overdue and I kinda forgot about it))

Flyfur stomped her way into the leader's den, Rapidkit in mouth and hoping both Foxpaw and Springkit were following like she had asked. Harassing an apprentice into a 0panic attack was one thing and she had been forced to overlook it but this, trying to harm a clanmate? For no reason?
That, she could not stand for.

She dropped Rapidkit on the ground and moved a paw to keep him from running away.
"Since I've last spoken to you about this kit and his problems, he has now decided to attack a fellow kit. I do not know the fully story, but Rapdikit tried to claw into Springkit's eyes."
Her tail lashed and her fur bristled. This need to be addressed quickly, or he could possibly hurt someone and what it'll no one was able to stop him then?

@wnder @Cougar @~Fox~

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 24th, 2020, 06:16 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~Fox-paw watched spring-kit follow and made sure she went into the correct den.~ Are you sure your okay , spring-kit. I can take to the med-cat den. ~when she entered the den she dipped for her leader~
@Mumble

Old November 24th, 2020, 07:16 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Springkit trotted into the den alongside her sister, turtlekit, her head held high. Her tail was wrapped protectively around her sister, almost as if guiding the tortoiseshell. Though she looked confident, she was pretty shaken up from the whole scene, her pawsteps slightly wobbling as she walked. Small droplets of blood laced her cheek were Rapidkits claws had grazed her, though they were shallow cuts that would no doubt heal up. Secretly, she was pretty terrified of the other kit now, but did she want to show it? Stars no!

Turtlekit, on the other paw, was a complete mess as she stumbled into the den behind her sister. Her eyes were wide as saucers, and her ears were pinned back against her head. Though she had not been the one being attacked, she was probably even more scared than her sister was at this point. Her previously clean fur which had been used as an example to Rapidkits insult towards Springkit was now ruffled, with random tufts sticking up along her body.
@wnder @Rainquail @Cougar @~Fox~

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 24th, 2020, 07:21 AM
Slayer To Stake

~Fox-paw wrapped her tail around both the kits to comfort them. ~ Spring-kit youll be fine . we got him under control. Turtle coming along was very brave of you. Spring your such a trooper as well ~she smled as she said those words. She didnt just mean it. As the words threw themselves out of her mouth she plucked two flowers from her flower crown and placed them on each of there heads making sure the stem was behind there heads~

// @Mumble

Old November 24th, 2020, 10:01 AM
here

Sootstar

Sootstar listened quietly as Russetstrike talked, remaining silent for a moment once he finished. That was... a lot. But he had no protests.

"Very well. I have no issues with that request - you deserve your rest. If that's all, you're dismissed." He paused, "And don't beat yourself up over it, Russetstrike. You had no control over the situation you were put through."

[ @Wings ]

- - - - -

Finally, some peace and-... there was already another parade marching into his den. Flyfur, Foxpaw, Turtlekit, Springkit, Rapidkit - It was all getting rather stuffy. Climbing to his paws, he listened to Flyfur's report and glanced about the group. He took a deep breath. Wonderful.

"Right, first thing. Foxpaw, Turtlekit - out. Sit outside and we will call you in when you're needed." he ordered, tone firm but not angry. Yet. He would wait there as long as it took for them to leave. This was not a discipline that required an audience, Sootstar wasn't so partial to the public displays of Lionstorm.

Old November 24th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Slayer To Stake

Yes , sir. Cmon turtle-kit lets go get some prey or play moss-ball its all up to you. ~she started to walk out waiting at the entrance for the little kit , she wanted to make sure turtle knew spring-kit was safe now. she looked back at soot-star staring eye , and she shaked . It was so much like lion-star's it scared her.~ were see her in a bit turtle-kit it promise! ~she smiled as she waited~
@Mumble