Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:39 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Never Kill Again

Morningpaw was never regarded as a normal cat. Even in kithood, he'd overhear his own parents worry about how'd never amount to anything. It was all because he caught Greenough as a kit. Once he caught it, it left him with only 50% of his hearing and took the vision out of one eye. His entire clan thinks he'll never be a true warrior, but he'll prove them wrong. No matter what it takes.
The Story Line
Morningpaw is having trouble in most of his training. His loss of hearing makes it hard to hunt and his bad eye makes it hard to fight. His entire clan thinks he'll never really amount to anything, but he's determined to prove them wrong. One night, after sneak attack practice with [Mentor], he feels extremely down. He starts to feel as if he really won't amount to anything like his entire clan believes. Deciding to sleep it off, he curls into his nest and calls it a night. In his dreams, he visits a place he had heard the elders talk about, a place of no stars. In his dream [Dark Forest Cat] comes to him, and tells him how [Dark Forest Cat] has been watching him. The cat tells Morningpaw that he can train him, and teach him how to be able to fight like the warrior he wants to be. Morningpaw immidiantly agrees, and they decide to start training the next night.
When Morningpaw awakes, he initially brushes it off as a weird dream, and confides in [Best Friend]. His best friend tell him that it's probably just a dream, so don't worry. The next night, he awakes in the dark forest again knowing it was all real this time, and he and the [Dark Forest Cat] begin training. He decides to tell [Best Friend] it was real, and [Best Friend] tells him to stop. They get into an argument, and stop speaking to one another.
They train together every night from then on, and Morningpaw's ability to fight becomes obvious. He quickly becomes the best fighting apprentice, and is even better than most the younger warriors. This continues for a few moons.

One night in training [Dark Forest Cat] teaches Morningpaw a fighting move. Morningpaw is worried the move is much too dangerous, and is likely to kill whoever it's used on. [Dark Forest Cat] reassures him, saying that it won't kill, only stun. Morningpaw believes him, and agrees to learn it. The next morning, while hunting, Morningpaw notices [Trespasser] on Skyclan territory. He decides to try out the new move that [Dark Forest Cat] had taught him, and it ultimately kills [Trespasser]. Horrified by what he had done, Morningpaw stands there frozen in shock. He decides to throw [Trespasser]'s body into the river to wash off any of his scent and dispose of it. He then returns to camp, and immediately goes back to sleep. In his sleep, he visits the Dark Forest for the finale time. He confronts [Dark Forest Cat] , asking him why [Dark Forest Cat] had tricked him. [Dark Forest Cat] simply smiles and says he has had his revenge. Morningpaw realizes that [Dark Forest Cat] had been using him this whole time, with the single goal of getting some revenge Morningpaw would never know of.
After this, Morningpaw vows never to go to the Dark Forest again, and to never kill or attack another cat unless he's about to be killed. The next few days Morningpaw is obviously shaken so [Best Friend] feels bad, and asks him about it despite their fight. Morningpaw tells him everything, feeling too guilty to lie, and [Best Friend] is mortified. After alot of consideration, [Best Friend] does understand that it wasn't Morningpaw's fault though, and promises never to tell anyone else. [Best Friend] comforts Morningpaw, knowing that he's changed for the better.

Roles:

Dark Forest Cat
  • Must be deceased and live in the Dark Forest.
  • Any Gender
  • Preferably has some reason to want revenge against the trespasser, but not needed since he never mentions it. (May not be needed if the story ending changes.)
Best Friend
  • Must be apprentice
  • Must be very sympathetic and understanding
  • Any Gender
  • Must be in Skyclan
Trespasser
  • Must be okay with being killed off
  • Any Gender
  • Can be of any clan or a loner/rogue
  • Must be warrior age
  • Character may be changed if the ending line changes.
Mentor
  • Must be a warrior of Skyclan
  • Any Gender

Forum W/ Link
Name/Link:
Role Wanted:
Questions/Other:
Mention Me:

Forum W/out Link
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Other/Questions:
Mention Me:
Be very detailed in forums!
Dark Forest training approved by Duskflight (Grousestar)

Last edited by Panda; April 3rd, 2018 at 09:13 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:41 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Default Re: Never Kill Again

Bump
Old April 3rd, 2018, 08:51 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Bump
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Name: Frostshade
Clan: Dark Forest, ThunderClan (formerly)
Appearance: Frostshade is a white-furred she-cat with a long, thick pelt. Her left eye is a bright blue, and her right a paler sky. Her right eye also has a scar across it, explaining the discolouration and the blurred vision in that eye. She has various small scars across her body, but the most noticeable are the one over her eye and a thick one on the side of her throat; the wound that killed her.
Personality: Manipulative, untrustworthy, cunning - she is a naturally brilliant liar, easily able to twist her words to make any cat fall for her tricks. She could tell you a rabbit was a fish and probably get you to believe it if you gave her long enough. Unfortunately for her, she gets very upset if someone can see through her lies, leading her to be brash and impulsive, which more often than not gets her in a whole lot of trouble. She gets a lot more aggressive and impatient in this state, as well, particularly towards the cat who annoyed her.
Role Wanted: Dark Forest Cat
Other/Questions: Nope
Mention Me: @Panda

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old April 6th, 2018, 04:08 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Bump