Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:55 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post

fallen looks over at the other wolfs " what are your names i know my sister called you" he said looking at storm "freak but that must not be you real name " he asked as he walked towards a weird hole in the ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
"I was called Storm." He sighed sadly. "You?"
Quote:

nice to meet you storm im fallen me and what did she name herself.. oh yea blood had another brother his name was sun he was the weekest and so he was her first prey now im the last she used to be moon she changed her name when i ran away i guess " he sighed " well down here this is were we grew up" he said noding towards the weird hole " i always lead her here when i find her and its seems to calm her a bit " he said sadly
"Im cloud.Sorry to hear about moon and sun." She said,knowing how he felt.She tried not to think of anything because she knew that she would start thinking of her father and mother.She looked straight ahead,looking around the little hole.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:05 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Quote:

nice to meet you storm im fallen me and what did she name herself.. oh yea blood had another brother his name was sun he was the weekest and so he was her first prey now im the last she used to be moon she changed her name when i ran away i guess " he sighed " well down here this is were we grew up" he said noding towards the weird hole " i always lead her here when i find her and its seems to calm her a bit " he said sadly
Storm nodded and whisked his tail, "Good luck." He said finally, "I hope for your sake and hers that she gets better." Before turning to head home, he paused again, "If you ever need help with her, I'll be where I always am."
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Storm nodded and whisked his tail, "Good luck." He said finally, "I hope for your sake and hers that she gets better." Before turning to head home, he paused again, "If you ever need help with her, I'll be where I always am."
ok" fallen said as he walked down the hole in to a cave that had 3 diffrent rooms he took her to the first on and sat blood down then layed down " oh moon how will i ever help you "
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:24 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Mint was slowly alerted by someone standing above her, by the simple steps to the ground and finally a cool melodic voice. Mint blinked open an eye and looked sideways at the newcomer, she half expected death to come swiftly. And hoenstly at the age of four moons was prepared to die right then. But he didn't lean down to take her life instead called upon her softly. With a lick of her jaws the pup shuffled and sat up. Looking straight into his eyes. She saw madness. Just like her mother who slaughtered her brothers and sisters. Just like her leader who took his own life. She blinked. "Your one of them" she commented softly. Not caring to run away
His eyes glowed as he looks at her. His tail flicked a bit as he speaks against, his voice cold, dark and held absolutely no emotion at all. As if he was just a shell of what he once was. “ them? .... do you mean the sick? Or the mad? ” He asks calmly as he looks at her coldly his ears forward towards her and his eyes just watched her, observed her as if she was something.... new.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Idk how to respond, could you continue?
Sure thing!)

He eventually stops himself and begins to turn towards sage and begins to walk up to him. “ .... I have a question for you. It’s something that has been burning in my mind since....” he trails off a bit shaking a bit before speaking once more. “ .... What ... what broke you? “ he asks simply “ what made you mad yet.... you eat the flesh of prey... and those two are still alive ... which confuses me.... are you truly mad? Or just broken?”
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:19 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Beast ears perked up she snarled ' dinner !' She thought the black wolf howled long and deep she raced at the light brown wolf and bit it's nose her ears pinned against her head she was starving . She bit down hard on the light brown wolfs muzzle. Another wolf who was black and had white paws with red eyes and three scars above his eye walked out of the bushes he gulped and slid backwards . His name was sorrow " madness is my only family " sorrow said as his ear flicked @Sasukewolf (madness)
The wolf growls loudly as he pushes Beast off him and begins to back up “ get away!!” He growls loudly in anger. The female growls at them “ they’re mad!”
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:25 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
The wolf growls loudly as he pushes Beast off him and begins to back up “ get away!!” He growls loudly in anger. The female growls at them “ they’re mad!”
Beast roared at the other wolf who got out of her grip her claws sharpened she was the easiest to fall into madness it promised her strength and power while sorrow had no choice his pack his family was killed and depression dragged him down into the darkness . Sorrow at least had some humanity left in him and some common sense , he growled demonicaly at the other male wolf his claws sharpened as well
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power " she snarled and started walking closer to the other male wolf. Sorrow bared his teeth and barked he wasn't much of a talker

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:35 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Beast roared at the other wolf who got out of her grip her claws sharpened she was the easiest to fall into madness it promised her strength and power while sorrow had no choice his pack his family was killed and depression dragged him down into the darkness . Sorrow at least had some humanity left in him and some common sense , he growled demonicaly at the other male wolf his claws sharpened as well
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power " she snarled and started walking closer to the other male wolf. Sorrow bared his teeth and barked he wasn't much of a talker
Sliver snaps her jaws at beast “ madness is just a sickness! A illness that must be cured!! And the only cure for it is death!” She growls as she jumps onto beast as deadmind growls at Sorrow “ leave boy before I start to kill again “
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:45 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sliver snaps her jaws at beast “ madness is just a sickness! A illness that must be cured!! And the only cure for it is death!” She growls as she jumps onto beast as deadmind growls at Sorrow “ leave boy before I start to kill again “
Sorrow looked at deadmind and his ears were down he slowly backed up remembering what his family had said

" remember son never give into ones dark side of you do you will never go back "- dad
he whined
" I failed you father....I will find who killed you .I'll give them the same fate in return " he barked he took deadmind warning and started to walk off . Guess he would find something else to eat.

Beast let the other female tackle her she only laughed madly as her left eye looked at the silver wolf " go ahead kill me! You won't be better then us! Put me out of my misery , but I warn you you won't be no better then me. I'm a killer I can tell you aren't " she growled she waited her death as she close her eyes @Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 23rd, 2017 at 01:59 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:06 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sorrow looked at deadmind and his ears were down he slowly backed up remembering what his family had said

" remember son never give into ones dark side of you do you will never go back "- dad
he whined
" I failed you father....I will find who killed you .I'll give them the same fate in return " he barked he took deadmind warning and started to walk off . Guess he would find something else to eat.

Beast let the other female tackle her she only laughed madly as her left eye looked at the silver wolf " go ahead kill me! You won't be better then us! Put me out of my misery , but I warn you you won't be no better then me. I'm a killer I can tell you aren't " she growled she waited her death as she close her eyes @Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him ... than quickly follows and him “ follow me now” he says coldly

Sliver laughs softly “ my father was mad. Killed him with ease. Mad don’t deserve mercy peace or anything! They’re broken. Let me fix that” she says growling dangerously