Last post by Bean
Today 08:27 AM

Old March 17th, 2017, 08:24 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Zia and Sprocket's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Sprocket heard Zia's chuckle and smiled a bit, then a strong smell hit his nose. He noticed Zia smelt it to and looked towards the dark hole. He nodded to her as she mouthed the word and waited to see where she would head first. He knew rabbits were hard to catch and both of them were hungry so he hoped if he helped her catch the rabbit she would share. He crouched down, keeping his foot steps light. He hid in a small bush near the dark hole, waiting for Zia to make the first move.
Zia gave him a nod, then began hopping around noisily, making unnatural snorting screeching meows, knowing that it was nearly breeding time for rabbits. She was acting like rabbit, then she saw a second hole and plunged into the darkness without a second thought, hoping that Sprocket knew to wait by the other hole. The walls pressed against her, solid and damp. She shivered slightly, twitching her whiskers to keep from bumping into a wall. She was following a warm scent trail, praying to the Dark Forest that she wouldn't get lost and die. She heard something fleeing through the tunnels, and gave a satisfied nod in the pressing darkness. She was glad that she wasn't afraid of enclosed spaces, although her breathing had grown fast and slightly shallow.
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:01 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Zia gave him a nod, then began hopping around noisily, making unnatural snorting screeching meows, knowing that it was nearly breeding time for rabbits. She was acting like rabbit, then she saw a second hole and plunged into the darkness without a second thought, hoping that Sprocket knew to wait by the other hole. The walls pressed against her, solid and damp. She shivered slightly, twitching her whiskers to keep from bumping into a wall. She was following a warm scent trail, praying to the Dark Forest that she wouldn't get lost and die. She heard something fleeing through the tunnels, and gave a satisfied nod in the pressing darkness. She was glad that she wasn't afraid of enclosed spaces, although her breathing had grown fast and slightly shallow.
Sprocket twitched his ears carefully as Zia made her noises. He didn't bother to watch her do her thing, he knew that he needed to keep an eye on The hole. He moved closer to the hole and bunched his muscles. He watched tho hole quietly, getting ready to see tho rabbit.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old March 17th, 2017, 09:11 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket twitched his ears carefully as Zia made her noises. He didn't bother to watch her do her thing, he knew that he needed to keep an eye on The hole. He moved closer to the hole and bunched his muscles. He watched tho hole quietly, getting ready to see tho rabbit.
Zia knew that soon, she would have to give chase, so she did. She ran as fast as possible through the darkness, not caring if she hurt herself. All rational thoughts were gone as she raced after the rabbit through the darkness. Up ahead, she could see the faint outlines of the rabbit burst into a patch of light, and she slowed, waiting like a spider in a web.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:

Zia knew that soon, she would have to give chase, so she did. She ran as fast as possible through the darkness, not caring if she hurt herself. All rational thoughts were gone as she raced after the rabbit through the darkness. Up ahead, she could see the faint outlines of the rabbit burst into a patch of light, and she slowed, waiting like a spider in a web.
Sprocket smirked as he saw the rabbit. He ran in front of the fast creature and snarled. It turned around and began to run back to the rabbit hole. He run after it, making sure it went straight to Zia. It dove into the hole and he went in after it. Waiting to see if the rabbit turned back around.

Old March 19th, 2017, 06:49 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket smirked as he saw the rabbit. He ran in front of the fast creature and snarled. It turned around and began to run back to the rabbit hole. He run after it, making sure it went straight to Zia. It dove into the hole and he went in after it. Waiting to see if the rabbit turned back around.
Zia suddenly collided with a furry heap that smelled like the rabbit. Hissing in surprise, she lashed out with her claws, feeling skin and flesh give way and blood start pouring out from the wound, it gave her a grim, satisfied pleasure. That was worst, because she knew that the pleasure of killing was part of her, and always would be. It was too deep in her kin and unknown relatives. The rabbit kicked out in the darkness at it collapsed, jerking a few times, then falling still. Leaning forwards, she grasped hold of the limp creature iin her jaws and started to pull it out backwards, entering the daylight, where she dropped it near Sprocket, blood still seeping from the dead rabbit's throat.
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:

Zia suddenly collided with a furry heap that smelled like the rabbit. Hissing in surprise, she lashed out with her claws, feeling skin and flesh give way and blood start pouring out from the wound, it gave her a grim, satisfied pleasure. That was worst, because she knew that the pleasure of killing was part of her, and always would be. It was too deep in her kin and unknown relatives. The rabbit kicked out in the darkness at it collapsed, jerking a few times, then falling still. Leaning forwards, she grasped hold of the limp creature iin her jaws and started to pull it out backwards, entering the daylight, where she dropped it near Sprocket, blood still seeping from the dead rabbit's throat.
Sprocket perked his ears, hearing a hiss. He assumed that Zia had ran into the rabbit but he still kept his guard up, just in case the rabbit got away from Zia. He didn't doubt her skill and he was sure if the rabbit did get away, it would get away with at least one injury. But rabbits could be tricky at times, they were fast and skittish.

His tail twitched as he smelt Zia coming closer, he narrowed his eyes and examined the dark hole. He finally spotted Zia coming closer to the hole and stepped back so she could back out easier. Sprockets mouth watered as the smell of the rabbit hit his nose. He sat down and wrapped his long tail around his paws. Zia was the one who noticed and killed the rabbit so he felt like she deserved the get the first bite. "Great job, you should get the first bite." His country accent slipping out once more.

Old March 19th, 2017, 02:42 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket perked his ears, hearing a hiss. He assumed that Zia had ran into the rabbit but he still kept his guard up, just in case the rabbit got away from Zia. He didn't doubt her skill and he was sure if the rabbit did get away, it would get away with at least one injury. But rabbits could be tricky at times, they were fast and skittish.

His tail twitched as he smelt Zia coming closer, he narrowed his eyes and examined the dark hole. He finally spotted Zia coming closer to the hole and stepped back so she could back out easier. Sprockets mouth watered as the smell of the rabbit hit his nose. He sat down and wrapped his long tail around his paws. Zia was the one who noticed and killed the rabbit so he felt like she deserved the get the first bite. "Great job, you should get the first bite." His country accent slipping out once more.
Zia stopped, the rabbit between them. She stared at him for a moment, not sure what exactly he meant. But she dipped her head, finding a small bit of amusement in the odd way he spoke. She stepped forwards and carefully tore off a small chunk of the animal, then padding off a couple of fox lengths, keeping her distance.

She sat down, watching to see what Sprocket would do. He'd passed her little test, but she was still very wary of strangers, especially if they were loners. She wasn't sure why, but she was less wary of ruthless murderers than she was of possibly harmless loners. Perhaps it was because she was familiar with how ruthless killers thought, and not used to the kindness of loners.
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:

Zia stopped, the rabbit between them. She stared at him for a moment, not sure what exactly he meant. But she dipped her head, finding a small bit of amusement in the odd way he spoke. She stepped forwards and carefully tore off a small chunk of the animal, then padding off a couple of fox lengths, keeping her distance.

She sat down, watching to see what Sprocket would do. He'd passed her little test, but she was still very wary of strangers, especially if they were loners. She wasn't sure why, but she was less wary of ruthless murderers than she was of possibly harmless loners. Perhaps it was because she was familiar with how ruthless killers thought, and not used to the kindness of loners.
Sprocket tilted his head in confusion as he watched Zia walk away with her chuck on rabbit. "What are you doing?" He asked. He grabbed the rabbit and moved a bit closer to Zia. "I wanted to eat with you and chat." He said. He was very confused. He was used to cats being nicer but he guessed Zia wasn't used to it so he was trying to take things slow.

Old March 20th, 2017, 07:53 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket tilted his head in confusion as he watched Zia walk away with her chuck on rabbit. "What are you doing?" He asked. He grabbed the rabbit and moved a bit closer to Zia. "I wanted to eat with you and chat." He said. He was very confused. He was used to cats being nicer but he guessed Zia wasn't used to it so he was trying to take things slow.
Zia blinked, wondering why he didn't know. To her, this was how everybody ate, but she guessed that he wasn't accustomed to it. “I'm eating. . . .” she mumbled around her chunk of rabbit, then she tilted her head, and memories of when she'd been traveling with a couple of former Clan-ers resurfaced. She remembered how they always did that. Not speaking, the stocky, thick furred molly padded over, stopping two tail lengths away. She could now see that he looked confused, about what, she wasn't sure.
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:

Zia blinked, wondering why he didn't know. To her, this was how everybody ate, but she guessed that he wasn't accustomed to it. “I'm eating. . . .” she mumbled around her chunk of rabbit, then she tilted her head, and memories of when she'd been traveling with a couple of former Clan-ers resurfaced. She remembered how they always did that. Not speaking, the stocky, thick furred molly padded over, stopping two tail lengths away. She could now see that he looked confused, about what, she wasn't sure.
"Well, from my experience when you catch fresh kill together, you usually sit together and share it." He chuckled a bit. "But if you don't want to that's fine." He didn't want to force his friendliness on her, obviously the she-cat was used to eating this way since she seemed clueless on why he is confused about her moving.