Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:18 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by finley.exe
Today 11:16 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old January 17th, 2018, 11:06 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default The Last Straw

The cats limped into the clearing. It was a ring of bushes and in the centre there was a pool of water. Everyone was on edge and angry with one another.
"All the travelling is no good for the kits! And Aura and Dash should be being trained by now seeing as they are the age of trainees..." DesertMoon mewed, worriedly.
"I swear if we have to move one more time, we're all going our separate ways because this is ridiculous!" Dash, one of the trainees, hissed. Every cat turned to look at Fleck, the cat who seemed to always take charge and lead the group.
"Hey, we first moved because we were attacked by a badger, we moved here because it was in the middle of nowhere and there just weren't enough resources. Now we have water and there's more plants and wildlife around so we should stay here for a little while. Now everyone calm down. This time we are not taking in any other rogues or loners we find, I promise."
"So how long is a little while exactly, Fleck?" his mate Aria, a black she-cat, growled.
"As long as we can stand it. Then i'm going to find Thorn or one of the other she-cats that care about me...If I'm going to die soon of hunger or thirst, I at least want more offspring."
DesertMoon and Aria shrieked at this. "Ehem? You have two kits here that are only a few days old!"
"AND two that are trainees. Dash needs you to teach him the vital life skills! "
"If we are all splitting up, I'm going to live with one of the healers, or on my own with my kits!"
"I'm going to live with Shadow, or Fox!"
"I'm going to live with Ferox or Aries...Artemis whatever that she-cat was called, I liked her, we're having kits!" Dash added to all the shouting.
"I'm...I'm...All of you stop it!" Aura screeched, barely louder than her arguing family. "Just live! Focus on surviving, instead of who you would rather live with, or who you love..." no one really listened, they just grunted and started to drink.
Old January 19th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Falling In

Default Re: The Last Straw

It was a particularly hot day, and a day of no prey. These were the worst kinds of days. And on this particularly bad day, Dash was particularly fed up. "Nope I'm...this is rubbish. I'm leaving!"
"Where will you go, kit?" His father spat, clearly in a bad mood because Fleck usually loved Dash. "With Ferox...real Syndicate cats."
"but who's gonna train you?"
"I'll train myself! I'll probably pick some things up from my friends..." Dash snapped. Fleck growled. "Go then! We'll have one less mouth to feed! No one should want you! You're a burden!" It was then that his mother, Aria, stepped in. "You do whatever you want my son...do what works for you and what you think is best...your father is only worried about you!" The black Molly mewed. It scared Dahs seeing his mother as skinny as she was. "And if you ever want to come back, we'll hopefully still be here. I love you with all my heart Dash...remember this..." She buried her muzzle in his grey fur. The sun was still high and if he left now he could probably make it to a clearing where he could rest for the night. Just then, his sister Aura tumbled out of her nest looking distraught and upset. "Oh but Dash! We'll miss you! Please don't leave me...who will I play with while DesertRose and DaisyPetal are still kits?"
"I don't want to leave you, sis...but it'll be easier for you all if there's less mouths to feed and more space...just think, you can have that whole bush to yourself for a little while!"
"I guess. But will I ever see you again?" Her purple-blue eyes were tearing up now and her voice shaking. "I'm sure you will...whether it's in dreams or life...I'll still be here...keep my nest warm will you?" The dark grey flecked Tom's voice was shaking too. Smiling at Aura, the two nuzzled eachother. "Okay. Bye..."
"Goodbye!" DesertMoon mewed.
"Goodbye" Aria smiled, now crying but she didn't make a sound. Fleck just grunted and slumped into his nest.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 11:03 AM
Falling In

@Static
Wanna RP here?
Old September 23rd, 2018, 12:02 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Static
Wanna RP here?
(sure)
A white and brown tabby walked through the forest,listening to prey as she did.The former kittypet's blue eyes scanned around in search for prey,hoping to find something before the end of the day.She hadn't been a rouge for long,but she already preferred this life much more than the life of a kittypet. Her father had been right when he told her about hunting and fighting for survival.It was great.The she-cat paused,hearing something up ahead.There was a clearing,and what looked like other cats resting or living there.She crouched down,creeping forward.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:03 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
(sure)
A white and brown tabby walked through the forest,listening to prey as she did.The former kittypet's blue eyes scanned around in search for prey,hoping to find something before the end of the day.She hadn't been a rouge for long,but she already preferred this life much more than the life of a kittypet. Her father had been right when he told her about hunting and fighting for survival.It was great.The she-cat paused,hearing something up ahead.There was a clearing,and what looked like other cats resting or living there.She crouched down,creeping forward.
Aria was the only one awake in the clearing. Apart from Fleck, but he was in a mood with her so she didn't try and talk to him. All the former syndicate cats had been doing for seasons was eating and sleeping and sometimes drinking. Before Fox had died, he did lots of the hunting and so did Dash before he left. Aria did wonder if her son was okay. He wasn't living on his own, he was with old friends. But she wasn't sure how these old friends would treat him. He had told her he had found a mate and wanted kits. Aria was happy for him but was sad that she may never get to see her grand-kits.
It was about midday and Aria heard something creeping around. Whatever it was, they were very good. Because Aria could only hear the scuffing of stones and the odd rustle of bushes if she really tried hard. But then again, the clearing was incredibly silent. She shuffled around a bit but didn't do anything about the noise. She just assumed that whatever it was, Fleck would've killed it by the time she found it.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Aria was the only one awake in the clearing. Apart from Fleck, but he was in a mood with her so she didn't try and talk to him. All the former syndicate cats had been doing for seasons was eating and sleeping and sometimes drinking. Before Fox had died, he did lots of the hunting and so did Dash before he left. Aria did wonder if her son was okay. He wasn't living on his own, he was with old friends. But she wasn't sure how these old friends would treat him. He had told her he had found a mate and wanted kits. Aria was happy for him but was sad that she may never get to see her grand-kits.
It was about midday and Aria heard something creeping around. Whatever it was, they were very good. Because Aria could only hear the scuffing of stones and the odd rustle of bushes if she really tried hard. But then again, the clearing was incredibly silent. She shuffled around a bit but didn't do anything about the noise. She just assumed that whatever it was, Fleck would've killed it by the time she found it.
Two rouges.They might have food in the clearing.The she-cat listened for a second,hearing one cat breathing heavily,and the other breathing normal. Ayres prepared to pounce,digging her claws into the earth.If they had food,she wouldn't have to hunt today.She hesitated.She didn't want to rely on stealing to feed herself.The white and brown she-cat thought for a moment.If she tried to leave now,she would probably be heard.With all the twigs in the area,it had been hard to get here,and going back would probably be harder.She would escape easier if she wounded them and left their territory so that they couldn't chase her as easily.
With this plan in mind,Ayres crept forward until she was within pouncing distance.She adjusted her crouch,and then lunged,trying to claw the she-cats leg.There was no need to kill her.Just injure her so she could get away.She didn't even have to fight both of them.This cats companion would be to worried about checking on the black cat.

Old September 24th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Two rouges.They might have food in the clearing.The she-cat listened for a second,hearing one cat breathing heavily,and the other breathing normal. Ayres prepared to pounce,digging her claws into the earth.If they had food,she wouldn't have to hunt today.She hesitated.She didn't want to rely on stealing to feed herself.The white and brown she-cat thought for a moment.If she tried to leave now,she would probably be heard.With all the twigs in the area,it had been hard to get here,and going back would probably be harder.She would escape easier if she wounded them and left their territory so that they couldn't chase her as easily.
With this plan in mind,Ayres crept forward until she was within pouncing distance.She adjusted her crouch,and then lunged,trying to claw the she-cats leg.There was no need to kill her.Just injure her so she could get away.She didn't even have to fight both of them.This cats companion would be to worried about checking on the black cat.
Aria tried her best to ignore the noises, thinking of other things to distract herself. It's probably just the wind... she thought. But she was slowly becoming uncomfortable and couldn't help but look around for a source of the noise. "Fleck...Fleck!" She hissed, her voice lowered to a whisper so she wouldn't attract the creature's attention. The black and white Tom turned to look at his mate with a look of amusement on his face. "I knew it wouldn't be long before you asked for my help" he sneered. "Just watch my ba-" The black she-cat didn't get to finish as she was cut off by the creature pouncing on her from behind and knocking her over.
Old September 24th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Aria tried her best to ignore the noises, thinking of other things to distract herself. It's probably just the wind... she thought. But she was slowly becoming uncomfortable and couldn't help but look around for a source of the noise. "Fleck...Fleck!" She hissed, her voice lowered to a whisper so she wouldn't attract the creature's attention. The black and white Tom turned to look at his mate with a look of amusement on his face. "I knew it wouldn't be long before you asked for my help" he sneered. "Just watch my ba-" The black she-cat didn't get to finish as she was cut off by the creature pouncing on her from behind and knocking her over.
Agree tried to dig her claws into the cats shoulder,hoping to injure her enough so she wouldn't be able to walk as good for a few days.Without checking to see if she had left a deep wound,or a wound at all,She let go,bolting for the bushes.She was fast,but not as fast as a windclan warrior.She had no idea if the cats companion would give chase or not,but she hoped that he wouldn't.

Old September 25th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Agree tried to dig her claws into the cats shoulder,hoping to injure her enough so she wouldn't be able to walk as good for a few days.Without checking to see if she had left a deep wound,or a wound at all,She let go,bolting for the bushes.She was fast,but not as fast as a windclan warrior.She had no idea if the cats companion would give chase or not,but she hoped that he wouldn't.
Fleck growled at the strange cat. She darted away through the bushes. "Yeah, that's quite some wind..." the Tom mocked. "F-Fleck! You've got to go get her!" Aria mewed breathlessly. "Let her run for a bit. I want her to think she's got away with it."
"Aww you're mad cause she hurt me!"
"No, I'm mad because she trespassed on our territory" Fleck still growled.
"What's going on?" DesertMoon was awake now, DaisyPetal and DesertRose curled up against her sandy coloured belly. From the corner of her eye, Aria could see a white figure crouched under a bush, blue-purple eyes wide with worry. "Aria, are you okay?" her daughter, Aura, rushed to her side. "I'm fine. She only caught my shoulders. I just want to know why she was here in the first place. I don't think she had the intention of killing or fighting." The black she-cat mewed sympathetically. Aura began licking her mother's wound. Fleck took a deep breath then raced out of the bushes. Please, Fleck. Just don't kill her. Just this once. Don't kill a cat you've just met.
Old September 25th, 2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Fleck growled at the strange cat. She darted away through the bushes. "Yeah, that's quite some wind..." the Tom mocked. "F-Fleck! You've got to go get her!" Aria mewed breathlessly. "Let her run for a bit. I want her to think she's got away with it."
"Aww you're mad cause she hurt me!"
"No, I'm mad because she trespassed on our territory" Fleck still growled.
"What's going on?" DesertMoon was awake now, DaisyPetal and DesertRose curled up against her sandy coloured belly. From the corner of her eye, Aria could see a white figure crouched under a bush, blue-purple eyes wide with worry. "Aria, are you okay?" her daughter, Aura, rushed to her side. "I'm fine. She only caught my shoulders. I just want to know why she was here in the first place. I don't think she had the intention of killing or fighting." The black she-cat mewed sympathetically. Aura began licking her mother's wound. Fleck took a deep breath then raced out of the bushes. Please, Fleck. Just don't kill her. Just this once. Don't kill a cat you've just met.
Ayres started to slow down as she got further away from where she had seen the cats.She didn't quit running,but it was at a slower pace now.More like a jog than a run really.The white and brown She-cat wondered if it was right to attack.What if she had be able to go around?Well,it's to late now.I doubt they will give chase sense there was only two of them anyway.She reached an even slower pace,eventually slowing to a walk.She didn't worry for a few heartbeats,but instead,relaxed.That was until she heard pawsteps.Her ears perked as she tried to hear it better,hoping it wasn't what it sounded like.