Today 06:16 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:09 AM

Old January 18th, 2018, 05:38 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A New Generation [My Little Pony, OCs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Is this still open to join? Form just in case:

Name: Squeaker
Sexuality: straight
Type of pony: Pegasus
Looks, including cutie mark: ok then*learns how to draw mlp style* ta-daaa!
talent: mimicry and can kinda understand animals
Personality: tbrp
Crush/ Significant other: thunder light? @Flameleaf
Other: dis b ok, right? ...vanilla.
)
It's still open! I love her, you're in!
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:00 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Thunder Light began murmuring angrily to himself as he entered his house. He sat down on the floor and began reading again. A few minutes passed and came came across the spell to make yourself float, using your own magic. “Ah, maybe I can try this.” The unicorn began the spell. He watched as his body soon began to glow with a blue aura. “Okay, now to the next part.” The black pony took a deep breath and began. In about 20 seconds, he was hovering above the ground. “Finally!” He said, glad that he was able to do the spell.
~+~
Cinnamon Flare bounced into her house. She sat down in the center of the room and looked up at the walls and ceiling. “Okay, time to plan!” The mare stood and giggled. “Who am I kidding, I’m great at planning.” She got to her feet and trotted over to a boxes lines against the wall. “Do I have everything I need?” Cinnamon Flare leaned forward and began tossing things out of the box. In about five minutes, party streamers, confetti and more lay all over. “Oh, Oops.” She said as she looked at the mess she made.
~+~
Ivy Berry jumped off of the cloud and glided down to the town. “Woo, that was fun.” He looked into the everfree forest. “I know its not new...” He flicked his ears. “But I still wanna explore a bit...” The pegasus unfolded his wings and flew toward the forest with a boost of speed. “Everfree forest, here I come!” He shouted as he entered the dark forest. He kept flying until the tow wasn’t in sight anymore. Ivy Berry landed and folded his wings. He looked around, then trotted forward. “I hope I find something interesting.” The pony glanced at his cutie mark. “After all, it is my talent...”

[All Open]
Squeaker trotted through Ponyville, glancing again at the note in her hoof. “This looks like the right place,” she muttered, stopping and looking at the house. Adjusting her saddlebags, she put the note away and trotted to the door, giving it a solid knock. “Hello?” She called. “Thunder Light! Your new roommate is here!”
(Could they be part of a foreign exchange type thing but he thought Squeaker was supposed to be a guy?)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; January 18th, 2018 at 07:01 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Uh, sure]

Thunder Light gasped. Oh no, I forgot! He let himself fall to the floor. He looked at the books that were scattered around his floor. “Um, coming!” The black unicorn’s horn began to glow as he reshelved dozens of books that were all over. As he did so, he also used his magic to open the door. “Hello.” He greeted the pony as he trotted over. “If I remember correctly your name was Squeaker, correct?” Thunder Light sighed. “Heh, anyways, come on in!”

Character Site

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:46 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Oh, Hey Silver Dream! What brings you in here today?" Streamer asked as he set a freshly frosted cake into the glass display case. "Oh, I bet you smelled the cakes, funny, Storm Streak was in here about three seconds ago and asked for a 'free taste' of course I said no, he gets under my skin all the time!" The golden yellow colt held up a spatula. "However, since you're not Storm Streak, how about a piece? On me," he added.
"Sure!" Silver Dream said.
She adjusted her sitting position to be more comfortable.

(Writer's Block)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:47 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
[Uh, sure]

Thunder Light gasped. Oh no, I forgot! He let himself fall to the floor. He looked at the books that were scattered around his floor. “Um, coming!” The black unicorn’s horn began to glow as he reshelved dozens of books that were all over. As he did so, he also used his magic to open the door. “Hello.” He greeted the pony as he trotted over. “If I remember correctly your name was Squeaker, correct?” Thunder Light sighed. “Heh, anyways, come on in!”
sorry,)
She let out an involuntary squeak as the door glowed and opened itself. “Uh, yeah...” she replied, staring wide-eyed at the colt’s glowing horn. “Woah. I-I’ve never seen a unicorn before...you guys really do magic??”

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old January 18th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Might disappear again

Thunder Light nodded. “Yup.” He replied as the glow from his horn faded. “And, you’ve never seen a unicorn you say?” The pony glanced at the books on the shelf. “Where are you from? I thought unicorns were all over.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 18th, 2018 at 08:04 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:51 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Thunder Light nodded. “Yup.” He replied as the glow from his horn faded. “And, you’ve never seen a unicorn you say?” The pony glanced at the books on the shelf. “Where are you from? I thought unicorns were all over.”
“Well, I’m not actually from Equestria,” she drew her hoof across the floor. “My family lives in southern Saddle Arabia. I came here for the exchange program, so I could learn about...” she trailed off, staring behind him. “What’s that?”

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old January 18th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Might disappear again

Thuner Light blinked. “What’s what?” He looked over his shoulder. “I have a lot of things, which one?” He looked around.

Character Site

Old January 18th, 2018, 09:03 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Thuner Light blinked. “What’s what?” He looked over his shoulder. “I have a lot of things, which one?” He looked around.
She trotted forward, stopping in front of the object on the floor. It was square, and had writing on the top. “The Complete Equestrian Dictionary” She read, craning her neck sideways. “Oh! I read a scroll like this before!”

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old January 18th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Might disappear again

Thuner Light followed her. “Oh,” he said, lifting the book with magic. “This is a book. You’ve never seen one?” The unicorn began flipping though the pages, not reading anything at the moment, but waiting for a reply.

Character Site