Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Where No One Goes [finder]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:16 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:15 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM
Yellowpaw assessment.
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:11 PM

Old January 19th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
XD its oki))
How about after Alyson builds the mini house? It's basically just another room next to hers bet bigger and there is a door so Alyson and Shade can visit each
other XD

Alyson sitting under a tree in front of her cottage, she was reading her dragon scrolls silently. It had only been 1 day after she finished Shade's "mini" house. Her hands still felt tired and sore but she just ignored the pain. It was sunny with a warm breeze that's why she decided to read outside, to enjoy nature before winter hits them with the coldness.
(seems fine to me)
Shade was currently playing with her shadow again nearby Alyson. It had only been one day since Alyson built her 'mini' house, and Shade was already liking the space in there. Since it was sunny and with a warm breeze, she liked the outside. Though she was also getting used to her own hunting tactics, like using her wings to get a small boost when jumping, though she wasn't going to attempt to actually fly yet; she wanted to wait longer for that.

Last edited by DragonChaos; January 19th, 2018 at 08:44 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(seems fine to me)
Shade was currently playing with her shadow again nearby Alyson. It had only been one day since Alyson built her 'mini' house, and Shade was already liking the space in there. Since it was sunny and with a warm breeze, she liked the outside. Though she was also getting used to her own hunting tactics, like using her wings to get a small boost when jumping, though she wasn't going to attempt to actually fly yet; she wanted to wait longer for that.

After awhile she finished her scroll she was reading, she had already read 5 scrolls, including the one she just read. She rubbed her eyes and went inside to put away her scrolls and came back outside. She walked over to Shade, ``You having fun?`` She asked with a small chuckle. ``In a few moments like practice your hunting skills, not that you're not good, you really are, I just want you to learn more and new hunting techniques.`` She said to Shade.
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
After awhile she finished her scroll she was reading, she had already read 5 scrolls, including the one she just read. She rubbed her eyes and went inside to put away her scrolls and came back outside. She walked over to Shade, ``You having fun?`` She asked with a small chuckle. ``In a few moments like practice your hunting skills, not that you're not good, you really are, I just want you to learn more and new hunting techniques.`` She said to Shade.
Shade was still playing with her shadow a bit when she heard Alyson asked if she was having fun, in which she stopped playing with her shadow and looked up to see that she was done reading her scrolls, giving a small nod. She then said, "I'm down for learning more techniques." padding up to her with a smile, unfolding her wings and giving a small flap to them, adding in, "These wings sure do come in handy when using my current favorite one.~" folding them back in afterwards.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Shade was still playing with her shadow a bit when she heard Alyson asked if she was having fun, in which she stopped playing with her shadow and looked up to see that she was done reading her scrolls, giving a small nod. She then said, "I'm down for learning more techniques." padding up to her with a smile, unfolding her wings and giving a small flap to them, adding in, "These wings sure do come in handy when using my current favorite one.~" folding them back in afterwards.

``Ok.`` She said, ``In just a few minutes, I need some time to enjoy this peaceful day.`` She said, petting Shade on the head and heading towards the tree, she sat down and looked at the sky.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:23 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;458305][QUOTE=Min Yoongi;458269][QUOTE=Swiftheart;458263][QUOTE=Min Yoongi;458256][QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443][QUOTE=Mystic;457059]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He nodded,and without saying anything else,he picked the cow back up and flew off.
Chaos arrived at the cave and carried the cow inside,trying to keep it from dragging on the ground as much as possible so it would be clean.He later it on the ground once he was far enough in and looked around for lillithian."I'm back.I got you a cow that was near one of the old villages." He called,wondering if she had left.
@Redwood Dragon
Lillithian poked her head out from her dark corner. She walked over to where Chaos was. "Thank you." She said gratefully.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 20th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``Ok.`` She said, ``In just a few minutes, I need some time to enjoy this peaceful day.`` She said, petting Shade on the head and heading towards the tree, she sat down and looked at the sky.
"Okay." Shade said, and when Alyson returning to her tree, shade simply started playing with her shadow again, enjoying the day as well.
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:59 AM

[QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;458527][QUOTE=Swiftheart;458305][QUOTE=Min Yoongi;458269][QUOTE=Swiftheart;458263][QUOTE=Min Yoongi;458256][QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443]
Quote:
Lillithian poked her head out from her dark corner. She walked over to where Chaos was. "Thank you." She said gratefully.
"Welcome." He said,walking over to his nest."So you settled in?" He asked, not sounding to concerned.It seemed to him that Lillithian was doing fine,but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
(Did they ever find out each other's names?)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 28th, 2018, 08:39 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Welcome." He said,walking over to his nest."So you settled in?" He asked, not sounding to concerned.It seemed to him that Lillithian was doing fine,but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
(Did they ever find out each other's names?)
(I think so)
"Yeah." Lillithian said with a nod.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; January 28th, 2018 at 08:40 AM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
"Okay." Shade said, and when Alyson returning to her tree, shade simply started playing with her shadow again, enjoying the day as well.

It was a few minutes after Alyson stood up and walked over to Shade, ``Let's go Shade.`` She told the little dragon and got her backpack.
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
It was a few minutes after Alyson stood up and walked over to Shade, ``Let's go Shade.`` She told the little dragon and got her backpack.
When Shade heard Alyson, she stopped playing with her shallow and gave a nod, ready to follow her.