Last post by Rani
Today 04:25 AM

Old December 25th, 2017, 03:48 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Private high school stuff

Okay want me to post first :3
@Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 25th, 2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 04:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Private high school stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Okay want me to post first :3
@Celestial
Sure

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 25th, 2017, 04:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Sure
K! )
It was quiet at first Within the high school named Riverside high but eventually loud yells of fear was heard as a few guys were running out of dead end hallway many stay away from and eventually one of the boys was sent flying out of there as a dark angered husky voice was heard “ didn’t I tell you boys the first time!?” It Came from one of the most feared delinquents of the school known as the wolf demon but his real name is Sasuke wolfheart, a handsome man with mixed colored eyes, one amber red and the other sky blue. His hair as black as night and a bit long was always tied up in a ponytail usually tied up with a metal ring. He had a scar over his left amber eye and was always wearing his black school uniform a bit messy with two buttons open lousy showing only a peek of his powerful muscles that many women in the school are just begging to see more all except one of course. His one might say mortal enemy of the school aka the high school class president, Rachel a strong girl, who can really pack a punch and a kick if she was really angry.
To the school it was like watching a wolf take on a full blown dragon hell even a lion if you really got her mad. But now lately for some reason Sasuke has been getting himself into a lot of trouble and even been trying to speak to the cool beauty. I wonder why?
@Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 25th, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:45 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
K! )
It was quiet at first Within the high school named Riverside high but eventually loud yells of fear was heard as a few guys were running out of dead end hallway many stay away from and eventually one of the boys was sent flying out of there as a dark angered husky voice was heard “ didn’t I tell you boys the first time!?” It Came from one of the most feared delinquents of the school known as the wolf demon but his real name is Sasuke wolfheart, a handsome man with mixed colored eyes, one amber red and the other sky blue. His hair as black as night and a bit long was always tied up in a ponytail usually tied up with a metal ring. He had a scar over his left amber eye and was always wearing his black school uniform a bit messy with two buttons open lousy showing only a peek of his powerful muscles that many women in the school are just begging to see more all except one of course. His one might say mortal enemy of the school aka the high school class president, Rachel a strong girl, who can really pack a punch and a kick if she was really angry.
To the school it was like watching a wolf take on a full blown dragon hell even a lion if you really got her mad. But now lately for some reason Sasuke has been getting himself into a lot of trouble and even been trying to speak to the cool beauty. I wonder why?
@Celestial

a feels books where nestled beneath Rachel’s arm as she walked down the steps of the school. It was lunch and she had left her friends behind to pursue something better to eat than cafeteria food. Which was very undesirable. Than suddenly she heard a noise as she trekked down the sidewalk. Like a thud on pavement. Her head turned and looked variously over her shoulder but huffed in didsaapiubtnent when she saw nothing behind her

François Lelord

Old December 25th, 2017, 07:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

a feels books where nestled beneath Rachel’s arm as she walked down the steps of the school. It was lunch and she had left her friends behind to pursue something better to eat than cafeteria food. Which was very undesirable. Than suddenly she heard a noise as she trekked down the sidewalk. Like a thud on pavement. Her head turned and looked variously over her shoulder but huffed in didsaapiubtnent when she saw nothing behind her
He looks around hearing or seeing nothing of the president. He sighs softly until something caught his eye. He saw her walking down a sidewalk far from him. He growls a bit annoyed as he begins to walk stepping on people as he walked on by. Soon he was standing in front of her “ hi ice queen. Need a word with you.” He Says darkly however he didn’t know how to really ask for a chat but this worked with the boys why shouldn’t it work with her? @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 26th, 2017 at 11:18 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He looks around hearing or seeing nothing of the president. He sighs softly until something caught his eye. He saw her walking down a sidewalk far from him. He growls a bit annoyed as he begins to walk stepping on people as he walked on by. Soon he was standing in front of her “ hi ice queen. Need a word with you.” He Says darkly however he didn’t know how to really ask for a chat but this worked with the boys why shouldn’t it work with her? @Celestial
Rachel growled under her brestb and turned around and faced Sasuke. She knew it was him without even having to hear much of anything he said whatsoever. “I’m busy you know. I’m starving and your stopping me from eating... sooo I’m going to go” she headed towards her car pulling out her keys from her pocket before dropping them accidentally in the snow. “Perfect..” she mumbled

François Lelord

Old December 26th, 2017, 11:30 PM
The Madness King

Unhappy Re: Private high school stuff

Quote:

Rachel growled under her brestb and turned around and faced Sasuke. She knew it was him without even having to hear much of anything he said whatsoever. “I’m busy you know. I’m starving and your stopping me from eating... sooo I’m going to go” she headed towards her car pulling out her keys from her pocket before dropping them accidentally in the snow. “Perfect..” she mumbled
He nods as he begins to walk forward quickly picking up Her keys from the snow with ease. “ I know a good place where they make some good fast food. Wanna ride with me instead? I have a motorcycle and can ride faster so..?” He smiles playfully as he holds the keys up “ I simply wish to talk. No fighting no punishment just a simple talk that’s all ice queen “
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:38 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He nods as he begins to walk forward quickly picking up Her keys from the snow with ease. “ I know a good place where they make some good fast food. Wanna ride with me instead? I have a motorcycle and can ride faster so..?” He smiles playfully as he holds the keys up “ I simply wish to talk. No fighting no punishment just a simple talk that’s all ice queen “
Rachel arched an eyebrow as he picked her keys up before she could. She placed both hands on her hips and stared intently at him. “Your kidding right?” she questioned. Than suddenly she lunges for him grabbing onto his jacket try to pull herself up to grab the keys. But with the force she lost her balance which sent them both falling backwards into a bank of Perfect Snow beside the sidewalk. But Rachel didn’t stop ”give me the keys you little- little- ugh!”

François Lelord

Old December 26th, 2017, 11:43 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Rachel arched an eyebrow as he picked her keys up before she could. She placed both hands on her hips and stared intently at him. “Your kidding right?” she questioned. Than suddenly she lunges for him grabbing onto his jacket try to pull herself up to grab the keys. But with the force she lost her balance which sent them both falling backwards into a bank of Perfect Snow beside the sidewalk. But Rachel didn’t stop ”give me the keys you little- little- ugh!”
He laughs softly “ no I’m-“ but was suddenly knocked back, he quickly reacts holding her as they fell but he still held the keys away from her “ hi! easy daring! You’ll get them-“ his eyes widened a bit remembering that she was on him..... on him. He quickly gives her the keys and pushes her off him covering her face a bit hiding a upcoming blush “ .... so will you accept?” He asks embarrassed quickly looking away from her feeling... that sudden heartbeat
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:21 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He laughs softly “ no I’m-“ but was suddenly knocked back, he quickly reacts holding her as they fell but he still held the keys away from her “ hi! easy daring! You’ll get them-“ his eyes widened a bit remembering that she was on him..... on him. He quickly gives her the keys and pushes her off him covering her face a bit hiding a upcoming blush “ .... so will you accept?” He asks embarrassed quickly looking away from her feeling... that sudden heartbeat
As she was handed the keys she was pushed off and landed on the sidewalk. Her head hit some of the ice but she sat back up instantly, she groaned uncomfortably and felt the back of her head. She placed both hands on the back of her head for a long moment. Than she stood up still rubbing. “Fine” she hissed softly

François Lelord