Last post by Rose
Today 02:48 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cronos blinked, his face heating up as the female trailed her tail under his chin, biting down on his tongue sharply. His ears flicked up and he stared at Aziz for a moment before he opened his mouth and coughed. "Ah.. well..." He trotted forward, biting down on the inside of his cheek. His heart pounded against his chest in a steady, fast-paced beat. He hesitated, looking back at Aziz to ensure she was close behind. The German Shepherd felt a tangy, salty taste rise up in his mouth and with a start he realized he had drawn blood by trying to keep his mouth closed. He ran his tongue nervously over the spot, trying his best to continue keeping up his formal, silent façade. What's wrong with me? The typically stoic dog thought, grimacing. Aziz was making him look weak and strangely enough he didn't mind once they were far enough away from the pack. He looked over his shoulder and a sudden, playful urge surged up in him and he tackled Aziz to the ground, pinning her to the ground with a shimmering look of happiness and an odd, tender gaze of an affection. "You know, I don't appreciate looking like a love-struck fool in front of he others." He chuckled good-naturedly, smiling down at her. Cronos dipped his head down, and in an act completely alien to the stoic, stern, emotionless dog he licked her nose gently, his eyes sparkling.
Aziz laughs softly at his reaction which meant her playful flirting was working and that excited the dog, as she followed she noticed how quiet he was being. Growing a bit nervous as she looks away a bit only to be tackled down playfully and pinned to the ground by the cool guy beta, her face heats up a bit when he spoke and her heart skipped a bit at her chuckle though small but very attractive to hear. But most of all she was just taken away by his smile, sweet, kind and very rare to see yet it was because of her that he had such a sweet smile. Than he licked her nose causing her heart to beat loudly now and her pelt heat up a bit. Now she was just shocked for a while eyes wide but full of excitement and warming love for the dog above her than she smiles playfully moving her head up and nuzzling her nose against the so called cool dog who was now smiling away and being playful like a happy pup. “ not my fault~ besides it’s revenge my dear. I don’t like to be seen as some love stuck female being all nervous around you is pretty hard to control and I just can’t help to look that way around... you. “ she says as she licks his cheek “ I cannot believe the others can’t hear my fast beating heart that only speads up around you. “ her pelt heats up a bit as she lays her head back down her eyes only on him and was just captivating to look at, eyes filled with warmth, desire and pure love for the dog on her. Something she may not understand much and she knows full well that she’s not like this usually she’s cold, only faking a smile and some laughs for the sake of her brother but this... this was real.
The feeling of longing, love and desire just amazed her, how his stares leave her breathless and his voice that just leaves her mind blank. It was true and she hoped what she felt, he felt to so now she will take that chance and say “ Cronos... I think.. I may have fallen in love with you “ she says in a warm voice true and only for him and him alone.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roledolf View Post
Archie closed his eyes for a moment, ignoring the dryness in his mouth. He let himself become one with his surroundings. The slight breeze ruffled his fur, and the distance cry of a bird made his ears twitch. The searing sun made him uncomfortably warm, so Archie opened his blue eyes. It was just then he saw Peach, the lead scout, trot towards a puddle. Despite her graceful body, Archie could see that her gait was off, almost as if she was in pain. Frowning, Archie watched her closely. She stared longingly at the puddle, but her gaze snapped up and met his. Startled, Archie looked away. Then, he heard a snort. Rolling his eyes, Archie looked back at Peach. She was now drinking the water, despite the disgusting taste. Archie took this as a chance to talk. He got up and padded over to his packmate. "Hey there," he greeted before he got close. When Archie was near, he sat down and gave her a warm smile. "How are you?" Archie examined the grey female. Despite her rugged look, Archie could see that Peach was undeniably tired. Archie knew Peach was too headstrong to admit that, however. As a leader, you had to keep your weaknesses quiet. Archie frowned, but he maintained eye contact.
Not stopping to drink from the stale puddle peach looked up at Archie who, in a friendly matter had trotted over to speak. Which was peaches least favorite thing to do. Once she had somewhat quenched the undying thirst she raised her head and looked at Archie. As she studied him many things flew through his mind which made her slightly uncomfortable, he looked strong for his size, his shoulders that jutted out shaping his peak athletic condition, but not only that but he was bigger than her. Not taller. Just bigger. Sure she was supposed to trust her pack mates with her life but somthing inside her, the coward inside her told her not to trust anybody about anything. Her tail slightly curled when he spoke and her eyes scored him down, looking at faint scars and how his body was shaped. Than her eyes trailed back to his face, "Archie" she simply replied looking him over a second time watching his body language like it was a posionous snake. Than, once she was sure of herself, she relaxed a bit and sat back. "Better than most" she said with the most neutral expression possible. "And you?" if she was able to keep the conversation to simple answers and stop any flirting from going on she was happy. Archie was known for his flirting skills and it made her want to avoid him. Yet you must face your fears once and a while, there was no escaping it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:33 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sorry for the late reply!

Isla quickly dipped her head, ``Of course Bullet, I'll quickly gather the hunters.`` and she quickly headed off. Isla quickly barked out the names of the hunters, ``Celeri! Storm!`` She called out. Although there wasn't much hunters, Isla knew they were one of the best hunting dogs out of everybody. ``Hurry up! Bullet needs us hunting!`` she sat down and waited, her tail swishing the leaves anxiously and impatiently. I hope there would be enough prey. she thought privately, the planes might have scared everything away!

@Aleka @Burnpaw

The whippet turned in the direction his name was called. He trotted quickly over to Isla, his thin tail lashing quickly. "Okay." He simply replied, glancing in the direction of Storm, the other hunting dog. Celeri winced for a moment. Being the breed of dog he was, he wasn't exactly the biggest... but he was quite exceptional at hunting rabbits and other small, swift creatures. Hopefully, between the three of these dogs, they could bring home a quarry of prey. A part of him foolishly hoped they could catch something large, like a deer, though he also doubted it. Although he wished he didn't. Or that he was a bigger dog, for that matter. His nifty paws scraped the ground in anticipation. He couldn't wait to start hunting. When he had the thrill of hunting, all his worries faded.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:23 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Not stopping to drink from the stale puddle peach looked up at Archie who, in a friendly matter had trotted over to speak. Which was peaches least favorite thing to do. Once she had somewhat quenched the undying thirst she raised her head and looked at Archie. As she studied him many things flew through his mind which made her slightly uncomfortable, he looked strong for his size, his shoulders that jutted out shaping his peak athletic condition, but not only that but he was bigger than her. Not taller. Just bigger. Sure she was supposed to trust her pack mates with her life but somthing inside her, the coward inside her told her not to trust anybody about anything. Her tail slightly curled when he spoke and her eyes scored him down, looking at faint scars and how his body was shaped. Than her eyes trailed back to his face, "Archie" she simply replied looking him over a second time watching his body language like it was a posionous snake. Than, once she was sure of herself, she relaxed a bit and sat back. "Better than most" she said with the most neutral expression possible. "And you?" if she was able to keep the conversation to simple answers and stop any flirting from going on she was happy. Archie was known for his flirting skills and it made her want to avoid him. Yet you must face your fears once and a while, there was no escaping it.
Archie nearly cringed at her searing gaze. She was examining his bulky, retriever figure as if he were there to fight. His build was almost the exact opposite of her own purebred, lithe body. Her tail was short, her face was narrow and pointed, her ears were closer together, and she had long, long legs. She was slightly taller than him as well. Peach's gaze nearly looked like a glare. His long tail stopped wagging, and his smiling pant turned into a frown. He was alert. If Peach was going to look him up and down like he was an enemy, he should probably watch his back around her. He met her gaze and nearly sighed with sheer tiredness. He had never really flirted with Peach, nor had he thought about flirting today. Today, for him, was a no flirting day. He just wasn't up to it. Archie sucked in a startled breath as Peach spoke up. She looked him up and down once more before relaxing. "Fine," he replied, his smile returning. "Better now that I'm near you." He froze. The words were out before Archie could stop them. Coughing awkwardly, Archie looked away. How could he even explain that? Squeezing his blue hues shut, Archie sighed. "I'm sorry," he whined. "It slipped. Let's just have a normal conversation, starting... now!"
Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

The whippet turned in the direction his name was called. He trotted quickly over to Isla, his thin tail lashing quickly. "Okay." He simply replied, glancing in the direction of Storm, the other hunting dog. Celeri winced for a moment. Being the breed of dog he was, he wasn't exactly the biggest... but he was quite exceptional at hunting rabbits and other small, swift creatures. Hopefully, between the three of these dogs, they could bring home a quarry of prey. A part of him foolishly hoped they could catch something large, like a deer, though he also doubted it. Although he wished he didn't. Or that he was a bigger dog, for that matter. His nifty paws scraped the ground in anticipation. He couldn't wait to start hunting. When he had the thrill of hunting, all his worries faded.

``Come on!`` Isla barked at Storm and Celeri and started to pad off. As she was walking, her nose was sticking up in the air and she sniffed for prey, suddenly a smell hit her nose and she quickly stopped, signaling the others to stop to, ``I smell rabbit.`` She whispered quietly, ``Anybody volunteering to catch it? Celeri? Storm?`` She whipped her head around to look at Storm and Celeri. If none of them wanted to catch it, then she will!

Pine watched as the hunting dogs walked off through the bushes. He sat down, his tail curled around his paws and he watched as the other dogs came out of their hiding spots, talking to each other or going to chat with the alpha, Bullet. He didn't quit want to talk to anybody because he felt like he would be awkward and other dogs would judge him. At least he wasn't a omega though so that was good.

Last edited by Mystic; December 23rd, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:37 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Thick lashes fluttered across the fae’s golden pools, short wisps of air simply floating out from her parted lips. The grace of her gait, the almost oiled smoothness to those delicate appendages, the stuppleness of her dainty paws, all suggested that the female was at peace with her physique. Angled neck, chiselled features, and lolling silver tresses. A pale beauty, young and in the flesh. Such a shame that her serene nature would go to waste. Yet, her grace and femininity would not be given up, not until she gave her last, dying breath. Ophelia had sworn that to herself; a lady always had to prove herself anyhow. She didn’t have to stride for too long, soon finding herself nearer the centre of the shelter. Dust and grime threatened to clamber onto her alabaster pelage, but Lady Ophelia was having none of it. Her fragile build was soon to ensconce itself upon the ground, collecting up whatever debris was left underneath her bodice. She would be able to deal with that later, however. The youth’s mind was currently too busy thinking of other thing, daydreaming being a frequent activity that the Borzoi had grown rather fond of. Velveteen aids twitched ever-so-slightly, whilst multifaceted hues grew tired and dull-looking; her eyelids helplessly shutting for moments on end. She wasn’t tired: it was just her mind telling her that she wanted to think more, about what the future held for her, better situations maybe; whatever it was, the graceful creature was swaying to a more distant land, one where she could be free to live the life she is her she had.
// O P E N //
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 23rd, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Aziz laughs softly at his reaction which meant her playful flirting was working and that excited the dog, as she followed she noticed how quiet he was being. Growing a bit nervous as she looks away a bit only to be tackled down playfully and pinned to the ground by the cool guy beta, her face heats up a bit when he spoke and her heart skipped a bit at her chuckle though small but very attractive to hear. But most of all she was just taken away by his smile, sweet, kind and very rare to see yet it was because of her that he had such a sweet smile. Than he licked her nose causing her heart to beat loudly now and her pelt heat up a bit. Now she was just shocked for a while eyes wide but full of excitement and warming love for the dog above her than she smiles playfully moving her head up and nuzzling her nose against the so called cool dog who was now smiling away and being playful like a happy pup. “ not my fault~ besides it’s revenge my dear. I don’t like to be seen as some love stuck female being all nervous around you is pretty hard to control and I just can’t help to look that way around... you. “ she says as she licks his cheek “ I cannot believe the others can’t hear my fast beating heart that only speads up around you. “ her pelt heats up a bit as she lays her head back down her eyes only on him and was just captivating to look at, eyes filled with warmth, desire and pure love for the dog on her. Something she may not understand much and she knows full well that she’s not like this usually she’s cold, only faking a smile and some laughs for the sake of her brother but this... this was real.
The feeling of longing, love and desire just amazed her, how his stares leave her breathless and his voice that just leaves her mind blank. It was true and she hoped what she felt, he felt to so now she will take that chance and say “ Cronos... I think.. I may have fallen in love with you “ she says in a warm voice true and only for him and him alone.
Cronos rolled off of her, laying down next to her and looking at her curiously. He gently nuzzle her ear, gently licking the edge of it softly and pressing his nose to her cheek. Hearing her speak was enough to set his heart afire with love for the she-dog, but hearing her say that she might have fallen in love with him... he was surprised that his heart hadn't burst out of his chest as he contentedly sat there beside her. "Strange. I could've sworn I just heard you say that you loved me... what a coincidence." He said smoothly and softly, looking into her eyes lovingly. "Because I love you." He gently licked her cheek, his chest rumbling with a purr-like sound. Cronos closed his eyes blissfully and contentedly sat there by her side.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cronos rolled off of her, laying down next to her and looking at her curiously. He gently nuzzle her ear, gently licking the edge of it softly and pressing his nose to her cheek. Hearing her speak was enough to set his heart afire with love for the she-dog, but hearing her say that she might have fallen in love with him... he was surprised that his heart hadn't burst out of his chest as he contentedly sat there beside her. "Strange. I could've sworn I just heard you say that you loved me... what a coincidence." He said smoothly and softly, looking into her eyes lovingly. "Because I love you." He gently licked her cheek, his chest rumbling with a purr-like sound. Cronos closed his eyes blissfully and contentedly sat there by her side.
ahh what’s a good color for Aziz? XD)
Her eyes widened but her tail wagged happily when he said those words.. those very words that set her heart onto overdrive. She smiles happily “ really?! Oh... I love you too” she says happily filled with love and warmth as she nuzzles her head against her neck. “ what are you doing to me..” she saw happily as her tail wags so fast it was kinda hard to see it now. Than this happiness soon came to a end when a loud bark, almost growl was heard. “ AZIZ! “ it was killer, he felt something was off and knew it may have been rude to just walk away from the alpha but he had to. He won’t let a mutt ruin her sisters chances of breeding powerful pups. Aziz immediately turns her head, her ears now pinned to her head as she looks almost scared but still she spoke in a forced kind voice “ yes brother?” Killer eyes glowed dangerously “ come here” he demands this time aziz spoke back “ but brother please-“ she stands up but her begs fell on deaf ears as he snaps his jaws barking “ NOW!” He growls loudly making Aziz flinch a bit because of it “ ... yes brother...” she says quietly as she quickly walks up to her brother only to stop for a bit looking at Cronos with sad eyes before heading off. Killer looks at Cronos, “ I know you mean well. I know you think you have feelings for her but you don’t. Bullet does and she will become his. You’re a mutt on second place. She deserves better than you, she doesn’t need a dog that can bark big or act cool. She needs a leader. Not a second place mutt. Don’t confuse her again.” He Says coldly as he begins to turn around.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:21 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Come on!`` Isla barked at Storm and Celeri and started to pad off. As she was walking, her nose was sticking up in the air and she sniffed for prey, suddenly a smell hit her nose and she quickly stopped, signaling the others to stop to, ``I smell rabbit.`` She whispered quietly, ``Anybody volunteering to catch it? Celeri? Storm?`` She whipped her head around to look at Storm and Celeri. If none of them wanted to catch it, then she will!

Pine watched as the hunting dogs walked off through the bushes. He sat down, his tail curled around his paws and he watched as the other dogs came out of their hiding spots, talking to each other or going to chat with the alpha, Bullet. He didn't quit want to talk to anybody because he felt like he would be awkward and other dogs would judge him. At least he wasn't a omega though so that was good.

"I guess I could do it." Celeri offered in a low tone, although he was fine if Storm or even Isla wanted to go after it. He thought for a moment. "Wait, so rabbits kind of live in warrens right...?" He trailed off, kind of tucking his body into a crouch. "What if we sc-" He made a grimace. "Nevermind. It's a stupid idea." He dismissed. Knowing how it was his idea, it probably wouldn't work anyways, and they would just loose the rabbit.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:24 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
ahh what’s a good color for Aziz? XD)
Her eyes widened but her tail wagged happily when he said those words.. those very words that set her heart onto overdrive. She smiles happily “ really?! Oh... I love you too” she says happily filled with love and warmth as she nuzzles her head against her neck. “ what are you doing to me..” she saw happily as her tail wags so fast it was kinda hard to see it now. Than this happiness soon came to a end when a loud bark, almost growl was heard. “ AZIZ! “ it was killer, he felt something was off and knew it may have been rude to just walk away from the alpha but he had to. He won’t let a mutt ruin her sisters chances of breeding powerful pups. Aziz immediately turns her head, her ears now pinned to her head as she looks almost scared but still she spoke in a forced kind voice “ yes brother?” Killer eyes glowed dangerously “ come here” he demands this time aziz spoke back “ but brother please-“ she stands up but her begs fell on deaf ears as he snaps his jaws barking “ NOW!” He growls loudly making Aziz flinch a bit because of it “ ... yes brother...” she says quietly as she quickly walks up to her brother only to stop for a bit looking at Cronos with sad eyes before heading off. Killer looks at Cronos, “ I know you mean well. I know you think you have feelings for her but you don’t. Bullet does and she will become his. You’re a mutt on second place. She deserves better than you, she doesn’t need a dog that can bark big or act cool. She needs a leader. Not a second place mutt. Don’t confuse her again.” He Says coldly as he begins to turn around.
Cronos watched the exchange briefly before he finally decided to do something he had never done before. "I'm not sure that I like your tone, Killer." He said, his tone ice cold in nature, his eyes darkening with thinly veiled anger. He walked up to him, the massive dog towering over him and growling lowly from deep within his chest. "Firstly, Bullet has not expressed any interest in Aziz romantically. You've become delusional with the thought that Aziz could bear pups with the Alpha, and thusly ceased remembering that she holds her own opinion." He began circling Killer, holding his head high and his growl deepening as he continued. "Secondly, I would like to remind you that I am the Beta. Not you, my dear Killer. No, you're a Zeta, two ranks below me. And I'm not quite sure that you deserve the title- your emotions are clouding your judgement. Thirdly, your sister is a wolf with free will. You do not have any authority over her decisions." He leaned in closer, his eyes glinting. "You would do well to remember that, Zeta." He finished softly, before pulling back and walking after Aziz without looking back at Killer, trying to calm his raging anger. Things had been going so well... in fact, he once thought of Killer as a good friend. But now he was nothing more that a stranger to him, hardly worth the effort anymore. He caught up to Aziz quickly, and looked at her with a gentle, tender, loving glance. "Would you like to continue our walk?" He asked softly, lowering his head.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡