Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old December 13th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike shook his pelt out, "Gah! Why you got to get me wetter than I am? ." He chuckled. However jumped back at her jump, staring up the tree. "Squirrel." He blinked, realizing it kind of fitted her. Shaking his head lightly, his side ache but it was just lightly grazed from the rock. "Oh, don't say that. I mean, sure I can hate water but Splashpool.. hate and love have a thin line." Flarestrike said, putting a paw on the tree trunk. "Where are we anyway?" He asked, most likely to himself. The warrior climbed up it, his tail brushing her back a little. He glanced around, seeing nothing he remembered- didn't know the land either. Flarestrike was a bit cold from the water, "I'm sure you will love water again. Most likely when you are a elder." He joked around, trying to lighten the mood up. However he knew they were lost. Lost. Lost without anyone knowing where I am. You know Starclan if you are real, help us out here! He rolled his eyes at the thought, knowing it wasn't real. "I see.. trees... trees...twoleg den... and.. nothing useful but you." Flarestrike groaned but a small smirk tugged at his mouth
Splashpool jumped onto the earth with a loud Thud. The she-cat looked past the forest, spotting a small two-leg birdge that reached the other side of the stream. Splashpool made her way over to the bridge, looking back at Flarestrike. "Hey lets check out the other side. Maybe it will help us get back to the clans!" yowled the Riverclan molly. She stood on the wood, feeling it beaneath her paws. Splashpool put a paw out, causing the bridge to creek. Without warning the she-cat dashed to the other side, away from the two-leg bridge. She stopped realizing she had left Flarestrike on the other side. "Hey you coming!" Yowled Splashpool.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:40 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool jumped onto the earth with a loud Thud. The she-cat looked past the forest, spotting a small two-leg birdge that reached the other side of the stream. Splashpool made her way over to the bridge, looking back at Flarestrike. "Hey lets check out the other side. Maybe it will help us get back to the clans!" yowled the Riverclan molly. She stood on the wood, feeling it beaneath her paws. Splashpool put a paw out, causing the bridge to creek. Without warning the she-cat dashed to the other side, away from the two-leg bridge. She stopped realizing she had left Flarestrike on the other side. "Hey you coming!" Yowled Splashpool.
Flarestrike stared at the ground, his claws digging in the bark. Suddenly he felt he was 100 feet up. The tom made his way down slowly before landing on the ground. Shaking his head, "I hate that." He mumbled. Glancing around because he couldn't see the molly until he heard her voice. "Coming!" He called, as he trotted to the bridge. Placing a paw on it, warily. He ran across quickly, skidding across the leaves to a halt. He paused, looking around the new sights. His nose wrinkled up at a horrible scent, nosing the leaves to uncover a rotting squirrel. It was half eaten, rotting. Flarestrike stepped back, studying the marks on it. It seem like dog bites, he covered it up. "Yuck, crow-food." His stomach made a strange noise, a rumbling noise. "I can't see any thing familiar. Plus swallowing all that water made me hungry. Splashy Squirrel, do you mind if we hunt?" He asked. Swinging his head around to look at her, Flarestrike wouldn't lie. She was actually pretty beautiful and her personality was wonderful. A small smile grew on his lips, thinking.
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike stared at the ground, his claws digging in the bark. Suddenly he felt he was 100 feet up. The tom made his way down slowly before landing on the ground. Shaking his head, "I hate that." He mumbled. Glancing around because he couldn't see the molly until he heard her voice. "Coming!" He called, as he trotted to the bridge. Placing a paw on it, warily. He ran across quickly, skidding across the leaves to a halt. He paused, looking around the new sights. His nose wrinkled up at a horrible scent, nosing the leaves to uncover a rotting squirrel. It was half eaten, rotting. Flarestrike stepped back, studying the marks on it. It seem like dog bites, he covered it up. "Yuck, crow-food." His stomach made a strange noise, a rumbling noise. "I can't see any thing familiar. Plus swallowing all that water made me hungry. Splashy Squirrel, do you mind if we hunt?" He asked. Swinging his head around to look at her, Flarestrike wouldn't lie. She was actually pretty beautiful and her personality was wonderful. A small smile grew on his lips, thinking.

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike once he ran over to her side of the stream. She watched as he uncovered the rotten squirrel. Her eyes were fixed on him as a purr rumbled in her throat. Splashpool instantly stopped, hoping that he hadn't heard it. Once he asked her if they could hunt her eyes went straight forward, barring into Flarestrike's eyes. "Er yeah. We can hunt." mumbled Splashpool as she whipped her eyes away from his gaze. The she-cat looked around spotting a mouse a few fox lengths away, but she didn't get into a hunters crouch. I don't know how to catch land animals, so what am I thinking.

Old December 15th, 2017, 11:37 AM

Quote:

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike once he ran over to her side of the stream. She watched as he uncovered the rotten squirrel. Her eyes were fixed on him as a purr rumbled in her throat. Splashpool instantly stopped, hoping that he hadn't heard it. Once he asked her if they could hunt her eyes went straight forward, barring into Flarestrike's eyes. "Er yeah. We can hunt." mumbled Splashpool as she whipped her eyes away from his gaze. The she-cat looked around spotting a mouse a few fox lengths away, but she didn't get into a hunters crouch. I don't know how to catch land animals, so what am I thinking.

Flarestrike could hear the faint sound of purring. His ears twitched but he pretended not to hear it, however he smiled a little at the thought she was. As she stared into his eyes, he boop her on the nose with his paw. "Boop!" He chuckled, joking around. Realizing how close they were, he stepped back. Heat rising from his body from embarrassment , turning around to go track something. Flarestrike was pretty good at battling and tracking prey. Yet not at catching prey. Following a vole foot print and smell, he slowly popped his head through a bush. Showing the animal he had been tracking for; he dropped into a hunter's crouch. However the vole had heard him and was already darting for safety. Blinking, he leapt forward before he ran. After a somewhat long chase, he finally caught it. Flarestrike let out a purr of delight since he actually caught something for once. I wonder if Splashpool caught anything. Huh, what do Riverclan cats hunt? The thought wandered in his mind. He could never get the she-cat off his mind. Sure, a hour but never more than 2 hours. Strange. He picked up the vole, careful to not bite it too hard to draw blood. Flarestrike hated when he got blood in his mouth. Battling or eating he always spit it out if he could.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 15th, 2017 at 11:37 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Flarestrike could hear the faint sound of purring. His ears twitched but he pretended not to hear it, however he smiled a little at the thought she was. As she stared into his eyes, he boop her on the nose with his paw. "Boop!" He chuckled, joking around. Realizing how close they were, he stepped back. Heat rising from his body from embarrassment , turning around to go track something. Flarestrike was pretty good at battling and tracking prey. Yet not at catching prey. Following a vole foot print and smell, he slowly popped his head through a bush. Showing the animal he had been tracking for; he dropped into a hunter's crouch. However the vole had heard him and was already darting for safety. Blinking, he leapt forward before he ran. After a somewhat long chase, he finally caught it. Flarestrike let out a purr of delight since he actually caught something for once. I wonder if Splashpool caught anything. Huh, what do Riverclan cats hunt? The thought wandered in his mind. He could never get the she-cat off his mind. Sure, a hour but never more than 2 hours. Strange. He picked up the vole, careful to not bite it too hard to draw blood. Flarestrike hated when he got blood in his mouth. Battling or eating he always spit it out if he could.
Splashpool shrugged, making her eay over to the edge of the stream. She looked at the water to make sure it didn't rush like the other part of the stream did. At least this part of the stream is contained. The molly watched as a fish swam by. She unseathed her claws, barreling down onto the fish's scales. Splashpool lifted it up and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She looked up after killing her prey, seeing the sun began to seep down. We're going to have to sleep somewhere tonight. We can search for home in the morning. Splashpool looked around for Flarestrike. "Flarestrike!" called Splashpool.

Old December 15th, 2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:

Splashpool shrugged, making her eay over to the edge of the stream. She looked at the water to make sure it didn't rush like the other part of the stream did. At least this part of the stream is contained. The molly watched as a fish swam by. She unseathed her claws, barreling down onto the fish's scales. Splashpool lifted it up and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She looked up after killing her prey, seeing the sun began to seep down. We're going to have to sleep somewhere tonight. We can search for home in the morning. Splashpool looked around for Flarestrike. "Flarestrike!" called Splashpool.

Flarestrike shook his head, his ears perked up. "Splashy Squirrel, coming!" He said, hearing his name. Of course, it could have been a clan member but what kind of chance was that? Walking over to her, tilting his head. He dropped his prey, wrinkling his nose at the fishy scent. His eyes narrowed at the fish, "What you need?" He asked. Flarestrike returned his gaze to her, his voice was muffled by the prey. Putting it down at Splashpool's paws. He glanced up at the darkening sky, his ears lowered a little. He had a idea what she was going to say but didn't say anything. The tom's pelt seem to blend in a bit better with the darkening sky but his golden eyes gleamed brightly. Flarestrike shook off some mud from his paw, "I will never get used to mud or anything sticky. " The brown sticky liquid was common in Shadowclan's territory. His mother teased him that he should have been called Mudstrike instead because as a kit he always got it in his pelt. Flarestrike didn't know why but his siblings had tried to get him to like it or just be okay with it. Luckily he got used to the horrible feeling

pronouns.cc
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Flarestrike shook his head, his ears perked up. "Splashy Squirrel, coming!" He said, hearing his name. Of course, it could have been a clan member but what kind of chance was that? Walking over to her, tilting his head. He dropped his prey, wrinkling his nose at the fishy scent. His eyes narrowed at the fish, "What you need?" He asked. Flarestrike returned his gaze to her, his voice was muffled by the prey. Putting it down at Splashpool's paws. He glanced up at the darkening sky, his ears lowered a little. He had a idea what she was going to say but didn't say anything. The tom's pelt seem to blend in a bit better with the darkening sky but his golden eyes gleamed brightly. Flarestrike shook off some mud from his paw, "I will never get used to mud or anything sticky. " The brown sticky liquid was common in Shadowclan's territory. His mother teased him that he should have been called Mudstrike instead because as a kit he always got it in his pelt. Flarestrike didn't know why but his siblings had tried to get him to like it or just be okay with it. Luckily he got used to the horrible feeling
Splashpool looked at him as he walked over to her. Her eyes lit up once he said her nickname. "It's getting dark. I think we should find somewhere to sleep tonight. Then tomorrow we can search for our way home." replied Splashpool, pulling the fish towards her feet. I don't want anything to attack us, since it's the time where badger's and bats come out. That would be a shame. Oh Starclan please help us! The riverclan cat shook the thought away with a small smile. "Did you see any shelters when you went hunting? Or was it completely empty? meowed Splashpool, a little bit hoping that he had.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 17th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:15 AM

Quote:

Splashpool looked at him as he walked over to her. Her eyes lit up once he said her nickname. "It's getting dark. I think we should find somewhere to sleep tonight. Then tomorrow we can search for our way home." replied Splashpool, pulling the fish towards her feet. I don't want anything to attack us, since it's the time where badger's and bats come out. That would be a shame. Oh Starclan please help us! The riverclan cat shook the thought away with a small smile. "Did you see any shelters when you went hunting? Or was it completely empty? meowed Splashpool, a little bit hoping that he had.

Flarestrike nodded, he wouldn't lie. He was tired, absolutely tired. The accident had wear him out, glancing warily at the graze on his side. It seem to be a bit painful still, though he was worried about it getting infected. However the his fur hid it, sighing. He looked up to see Splashpool's worried and hopeful face. "Lemme think." Flarestrike said, trying to recall seeing anything on his `wonderful`- insert sarcasm, chase. A small smirk placed on his lips, as he twirled around without a word. However it was obvious he wanted her to follow him, please say I actually remember where it is. Flarestrike had remembered he ended up poking around a fox den, since he wanted to know if it was abandoned or not. He carried the vole in his jaws, walking before he broke into a sprint. It wasn't long before he skidded to a stop, dropping his prey. "Yes! Whoopee do, the foxes did abandoned it." Flarestrike said in victory. If Starclan was real. Thank them. If not, Flarestrike thank his own skills. No lie, he was extremely doubtful it wasn't. "Does this work, Splashy Squirrel?" He asked, looking for approval. He didn't know why but he kind of was.

pronouns.cc
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Flarestrike nodded, he wouldn't lie. He was tired, absolutely tired. The accident had wear him out, glancing warily at the graze on his side. It seem to be a bit painful still, though he was worried about it getting infected. However the his fur hid it, sighing. He looked up to see Splashpool's worried and hopeful face. "Lemme think." Flarestrike said, trying to recall seeing anything on his `wonderful`- insert sarcasm, chase. A small smirk placed on his lips, as he twirled around without a word. However it was obvious he wanted her to follow him, please say I actually remember where it is. Flarestrike had remembered he ended up poking around a fox den, since he wanted to know if it was abandoned or not. He carried the vole in his jaws, walking before he broke into a sprint. It wasn't long before he skidded to a stop, dropping his prey. "Yes! Whoopee do, the foxes did abandoned it." Flarestrike said in victory. If Starclan was real. Thank them. If not, Flarestrike thank his own skills. No lie, he was extremely doubtful it wasn't. "Does this work, Splashy Squirrel?" He asked, looking for approval. He didn't know why but he kind of was.
Splashpool followed Flarestrike with a small smile as she took her fish with her when they began walking to the place that he had found for them to sleep at. Once they got to the old fox den Splashpool, sniffed the air, scenting a faint scent of fox. When flarestrike asked her if the shelter was alright she got lost in how he had saved them from the darkness of night. "It's an excellent place to sleep, because as long as it isn't being used by a fox i'll sleep in almost anything." meowed Splashpool with a very loud purr. I don't get what this feeling is!? I've never felt this way about anyone. She tried to stop herself from purring, but nothing would work.

Old December 17th, 2017, 01:40 AM

Quote:

Splashpool followed Flarestrike with a small smile as she took her fish with her when they began walking to the place that he had found for them to sleep at. Once they got to the old fox den Splashpool, sniffed the air, scenting a faint scent of fox. When flarestrike asked her if the shelter was alright she got lost in how he had saved them from the darkness of night. "It's an excellent place to sleep, because as long as it isn't being used by a fox i'll sleep in almost anything." meowed Splashpool with a very loud purr. I don't get what this feeling is!? I've never felt this way about anyone. She tried to stop herself from purring, but nothing would work.
Flarestrike smiled grew wider then turned into a smirk. "You have a pretty purr, ya know that?" He replied, smoothly. Or trying to. However he had to admit he was regretting it because that would weird her out. Before letting her reply, he slid/ran into the den. For a brief second his tail touched the bottom of her chin but it sent a tingling feeling. He hated it but loved it. Flarestrike slam his head against the back wall, shaking his head. Cringing a little at the pain, worth hearing her reply! Guess I'll have a headache but this is better. He pretended like nothing had happen, "Now let's sleep.. Splashy Squirrel." His voice began to trail off, as he could feel his body suddenly feel like a rock. A huge rock. Flarestrike didn't want to move one bit, already comfortable without a moss bed or anything. Really anything was better because he needed the rest. "Sleep sounds like one of the most comforting things ever..." Flarestrike mumbled. He ended up doing that for quite some time, saying random things that didn't make any sense. Some of it was complaints to Splashpool or really random things like him repeating, "Frog" over and over again.

pronouns.cc