Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old December 21st, 2017, 03:40 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Pippa growled under her breath, she had hoped to not get involved, even though she knew her kit was scared to death. It was selfish, she knew, she shouldn't have been putting herself first, but she had been so mad, so disappointed, so outraged. Little Miracle had lived her first moon or so, without knowing who her father was, not even sure she had a father. And Pippa had been so irritated with Valentine for not raising his daughter she hadn't said a thing about him. Pippa rose, slowly moving away for the comfortable bed that was so warm with the heat she had been shedding on it. She walked out of the den, blinking in the sunlight as it hit her eyes. Usually the sunlight would be yet another cause for endless positivism, but it was not. A shadow covered it, not a real one, but enough for Pippa to not think in her normal happy way. That shadow was the fact that Valentine thought it was okay to avoid his daughter, come back, scare her, and think he could make everything right with Pippa just by saying he had brought a rabbit. He was wrong, he was just feeding her more and more anger. Giving her more reasons to be mad. More reasons to growl. More reasons to yell. More reasons to hiss. Pippa walked over sitting next to her kit and wrapping her tail firmly around the small being. "So now you come back?" Pippa asked, her eyes narrowed to slits and her voice inhospitable and cold. All those moons in the syndicate had taught her how to growl and hiss, but she had never been as angry as she was when she was in the syndicate. Her gaze turned to Miracle, and her eyes softened as she looked at the small kit. "Miracle, this is your father."
@Rubinaito @Lonestar23

Last edited by Cosmo; December 21st, 2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The small kit cowered closer to the ground when the tom spoke again. What did he mean, he was sorry for "not being around?" What did he mean, it "hurt her Mother, and it must have hurt her?" She didn't want him there! She didn't need him there, she and her Mom were perfectly fine on their own. And if this cat had done something to hurt her Mom, he definitely shouldn't be in their lives at all. Anyone who was going to hurt them needed to disappear, leaving a blissful ignorance behind so that Miracle could cheer up her Mom once more. "Just... just go away," Miracle whimpered, her voice quiet and soft. Where was Pippa, why hadn't she appeared yet? Hearing the tom call out her Mom's name only made her more frightened. How did he know who she was? She was ready to dart into the den, make a brave dash for it as fast as her tiny legs would carry her, but stopped when a familiar presence appeared next to her.

Mama. Despite her fear of the tom, a tiny purr rumbled in the kit's throat when she felt Pippa's tail around her. Her Mom wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. She wouldn't let this strange cat take her away. The coldness in the female's voice sent shivers down Miracle's spine. She'd rarely heard her Mom speak like that, maybe once or twice in her whole life... maybe never that coldly. A look of wonder entered her hues upon hearing Pippa's next words, however. Her father. She had known she had one, somewhere, because it was impossible not to... but Miracle had never thought he would come into their lives again. The wonder was replaced with fear when a horrible realization struck her, that... that this cat could take her Mom away from her. Or her away from her Mom, either way, it wasn't good.

"Please... please don't take Mama away," She mewed in her soft voice, more relaxed now that Pippa was there - the reassurance that someone was looking out for her now made her feel a little braver, as scared as she was that something bad was going to happen. "Please don't - don't take me... don't take me away from my Mama." She added, in a quieter voice, her ears going back once more as she huddled against her Mom's warm side. This cat was her Father, huh? He still frightened her, she just wasn't used to having another cat around... maybe, over time, she could get to warm up to him. But she was hoping that he would go away soon, before he had the chance to wreck her safe little world. "You're not gonna let him seperate us, are you Mama?" She whispered, looking up at her Mom with partly adoring eyes.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:40 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Valentine flinched at Pippa's cold words, biting down on his tongue to let her speak. He tried for a cheerful smile, but it came off as more of a watered down, sad, soft, small smile. "I needed some time. You were the only cat I have had a litter with and, well..." He grimaced, shaking his head. If cats could cry (which they couldn't) he surely would be in that moment. He felt immense regret for not staying by Pippa's side. He had run away like a coward rather than suck it up and be there for his grieving mate. He vaguely heard Miracle speak and his eyes widened a little, surprise flickering from deep within his red pools. He looked down at the kit incredulously, faintly shocked. "Why would I ever do that?" He asked, his voice choked up with dismay. "I would never do such a thing, little Miracle. Your mother raised you; it wouldn't be right to separate you two, even if I wanted to." He blinked. "Which, which I don't ever want to and never will." He added on hurriedly, groaning inwardly at his unability to speak coherently. Valentine shook his head before gesturing to the rabbit and flicking his ears back, folding them flat against his head. "I brought this rabbit for you." He said softly, looking into Pippa's eyes. "I know it doesn't make up for what I did. I should have been there for you, but I ran away like the coward I am. I spent this last moon trying to pull myself back together for you, darling. I never saw any of the others, not even Nightmare. I shouldn't have left you alone and I just couldn't stop thinking about it this entire time. I promise that I'll be a better mate to you, and I'll be a father for Miracle if you would have me back." His eyes shimmered sadly, the albino Tom not moving from where he stood, gazing at Pippa.

Valentine looked down at Miracle- his darling little Miracle that he never saw take her first steps, or hear her first words, or even be there for her. He looked at her, with regret and love shimmering deep within his gaze. "I'm sorry, Miracle." He said softly, not moving forward to nuzzle her or swoop her up in his tail in a tight embrace. Valentine would wait for her to be ready. For Pippa to be ready. He would wait for them forever if he had to. "I'm sorry for hurting your mother by not being there for you both. I'm sorry for not being there to raise you, and care for you. To watch you grow, take your first steps, speak your first words. See you catch your first bug, or watch you play in the clearing." He inhaled sharply and shook his head. Apologies wouldn't be enough, would they? He let out a soft groan of frustration, kicking at the ground softly with one of his paws. He messed up quite a bit this time, didn't he? He grimaced and looked back over his shoulder, contemplating if he should just leave them like Miracle wanted. He tensed up and looked back at Pippa, not yet turning to leave unless she wanted him to. I'll be a better mate. I'll be a better father. I won't leave you again, Pippa, I promise. Just please... take me back.

@Lonestar23 @Mystical

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Rubinaito @Lonestar23

Pippa felt his words puncturing her tough shield. The problem was she felt as if she was being forced to be annoyed with him. But it was her choice, couldn't she choose to not be mad at him. Something about her motherly love made her feel forced to be angry. Just a while ago she had felt so depressed, so irritated, so angry. But Pippa had always been a loving cat, and despite all the anger she felt because of her fierce love for Miracle, Valentine was her mate and she loved him, despite how depressed she had been because of what he did. Despite all the anger she had felt towards him for what he did, and despite the fear Miracle felt towards him. She still loved him and she couldn't deny that. She loved him with all her heart and she was positive that no matter what she would always love him. However, he had done the wrong thing. Something had hurt her, and little Miracle. She didn't think that Miracle would ever really warm up to him, she could be wrong, but because of how late he came into her life, she didn't believe that that her daughter would warm up to him the way all kits should with their father.

Pippa looked down at Miracle, moving her tail tighter around her small daughter. She looked down at the kit, trying her best to hide her worried and confused look from the young scared kit. "He won't do that, Miracle, he's not a bad cat, he only made the greatest mistake of his life." With the last part of her sentence her voice chilled. She knew she loved him, and she was often quick to forgiveness but currently she was not. She wanted to forgive him but she couldn't. Part of her knew it was silly and the other part told her that she was doing fine. She loved her kit with all her heart, and had felt a heavy weight lift when she told Miracle Valentine was her father. But she had also felt pressured. She was confused, she didn't know if she was doing the right or the wrong thing, she just knew that whether it was good or bad, it was strongly associated with the love she felt for Miracle. And her love for her daughter was a good thing.

Her attention turned to Valentine, and it was obvious she was torn. Her eyes were brimming with tears, and she knew she would cry soon but she did not. It was normal to be rather emotional for Pippa, but she had never been so emotional in her life, if she had been she didn't remember it. She couldn't look at Miracle any more because she knew her kits courage came solely from the cat who stood beside her. There was only one thing that might make her feel better only one. "You can stay." She murmured looking down at her paws. After she spoke she wanted nothing more than to lean on his shoulder and tell him she had missed him, but she didn't. She turned around and ran into the den, burying her face in her bed and stifling tears.
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Miracle looked from her Mother to her Father as they spoke. At so young of an age, she didn't quite understand how the whole thing worked. She was terrified, honestly, that even though this tom said he wouldn't take her Mommy from her, her Mom would decide to leave with him. She didn't know why, but it was in the back of her mind that two cats who had been together would want to be together again. That they would want to get back together and spend time together and she would fade into the background, just the product of their love and no one especially special. Pippa's words surprised her a little, but she trusted the she cat - blindly, perhaps, but she always had thought that every decision her Mom made was for the good of their two-cat family. It had always been that way, just the two of them. If this tom was here to change that then Miracle wasn't letting it happen without a fight. But he was her Father, and she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to make him go away in the first place. She didn't understand what he meant, why he had run away, she hadn't used the word "coward" used before - at least not often - and was unfamiliar of it's meaning.

Still too young to judge context, she was a little nervous as to what he meant by that, and hardened up a little more within her Mom's strong tail. Miracle looked up at Pippa as she spoke, her eyes almost adoring, but a little nervous. At least her Mom said that he wouldn't take her away. Either of them away. And she believed that, she really did. She trusted that the she cat knew what she was talking about. If she said it was so, it had to be true. "Mommy... Mommy took good - good care of me." The she cat mewed, stumbling over her words a little as she kept her eyes fixed down on the ground. She didn't want to look up at him, almost scared that he could turn her into something with just a single glance. Like he could break her just by looking at her.

She was already nervous having him around, it would be some time before she could believe that he wasn't going to break her down and take away everything that she knew was good and safe. Take away her hiding-places, the bugs that she loved catching, and her Mommy's happiness again. She turned to look at Pippa as the she cat spoke again and then darted off, to the den, leaving the small kit out in the open. Vulnerable and scared, the small kit glanced up at the larger tom. "Why'd... why is Mommy - why is she upset?" She asked, stumbling over her words again to find the right way to speak. She wasn't sure whether or not her Dad would answer her questions, but that was why he was here, right? To help her? And Pippa too? He was either there to help or to hurt, and since he wasn't there to hurt, it must be to help. If he did end up being there to hurt? Miracle didn't have a doubt in her mind that her Mom would take care of him quickly.
@Mystical @Rubinaito

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 30th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:12 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Valentine watched Pippa run off, glad that she was letting him stay but his heart tightened upon seeing the grief written all over her face. The tom ran his tongue over his teeth, looking down and over at Miracle. He didn't make a move towards her, only lying down on his stomach and tucking his paws in and under his chest. "Your mother is upset because I did a bad thing, little one." He murmured, flicking an ear and glancing over to the den. He frowned, and looked back at Miracle. "I left her right after you were born because, well..." He fought to figure out how to tell Miracle about her siblings before sighing. "You were the only living child in the litter." He coughed delicately, looking away from her. He didn't say anymore; he didn't want to, and he didn't need to. He looked up at the sky, and continued. "I left her when she was vulnerable because I was vulnerable. And it's probably ruined things between us." He glanced over at Miracle, and Valentine tried for a smile. "But... I'm going to fix it. I promise." He said sincerely before nodding towards the den. "Your mother would probably appreciate it if her little Miracle went in and comforted her." He suggested, getting up. "I'll be over by the herb garden if you need me." He moved away and towards the small patch of ground teeming with herbal life, although it was only basic herbal remedies that the tom kept.

He looked up at the sky and frowned. I really need to get my life together. He thought morosely, idling by the garden but not really making an effort to look over which herbs were still healthy and which ones needed to be replaced. Valentine stared blankly at his paws, trying to muster up the motivation to actually work in the garden. He let out a heavy sigh, his ears flattening against his head and his eyes drifting shut. He sat down slowly, shoulders slumping forward in vague misery. The tom wasn't used to feeling so down and low; he preferred to be happy and bouncy like he usually was. He wasn't comfortable with feeling like he had for the last moon. He opened his eyes to look up at the sky, his jaws parting slightly and his eyes searching through the branches and clouds for a patch of bright blue sky to help brighten his day but alas he couldn't find the sky through the white fluffy clouds and sharp, intertwined branches. Valentine grunted and looked back over at the herb garden. I can't sit here and wallow in misery, I have to get to work. He chided himself, forcing his legs to bend and allow him to stand up. His paws hit the dry earth gently as he began the tedious task of searching through the herbs for weeds, the first step in making sure the garden was healthy. Brushing past a clump of marigold, he spotted a thorny vine and nipped at it's base, severing the weed from it's roots and tossing it away from the garden.

(Would you guys mind if Nightmare came back in at this point, since Val's returned?)

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Mystical @Lonestar23

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Valentine watched Pippa run off, glad that she was letting him stay but his heart tightened upon seeing the grief written all over her face. The tom ran his tongue over his teeth, looking down and over at Miracle. He didn't make a move towards her, only lying down on his stomach and tucking his paws in and under his chest. "Your mother is upset because I did a bad thing, little one." He murmured, flicking an ear and glancing over to the den. He frowned, and looked back at Miracle. "I left her right after you were born because, well..." He fought to figure out how to tell Miracle about her siblings before sighing. "You were the only living child in the litter." He coughed delicately, looking away from her. He didn't say anymore; he didn't want to, and he didn't need to. He looked up at the sky, and continued. "I left her when she was vulnerable because I was vulnerable. And it's probably ruined things between us." He glanced over at Miracle, and Valentine tried for a smile. "But... I'm going to fix it. I promise." He said sincerely before nodding towards the den. "Your mother would probably appreciate it if her little Miracle went in and comforted her." He suggested, getting up. "I'll be over by the herb garden if you need me." He moved away and towards the small patch of ground teeming with herbal life, although it was only basic herbal remedies that the tom kept.

He looked up at the sky and frowned. I really need to get my life together. He thought morosely, idling by the garden but not really making an effort to look over which herbs were still healthy and which ones needed to be replaced. Valentine stared blankly at his paws, trying to muster up the motivation to actually work in the garden. He let out a heavy sigh, his ears flattening against his head and his eyes drifting shut. He sat down slowly, shoulders slumping forward in vague misery. The tom wasn't used to feeling so down and low; he preferred to be happy and bouncy like he usually was. He wasn't comfortable with feeling like he had for the last moon. He opened his eyes to look up at the sky, his jaws parting slightly and his eyes searching through the branches and clouds for a patch of bright blue sky to help brighten his day but alas he couldn't find the sky through the white fluffy clouds and sharp, intertwined branches. Valentine grunted and looked back over at the herb garden. I can't sit here and wallow in misery, I have to get to work. He chided himself, forcing his legs to bend and allow him to stand up. His paws hit the dry earth gently as he began the tedious task of searching through the herbs for weeds, the first step in making sure the garden was healthy. Brushing past a clump of marigold, he spotted a thorny vine and nipped at it's base, severing the weed from it's roots and tossing it away from the garden.

(Would you guys mind if Nightmare came back in at this point, since Val's returned?)

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Mystical @Lonestar23
Can he?! :3) sorry I haven’t been on this that much didn’t think nightmare was needed ;^; )
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:22 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Can he?! :3) sorry I haven’t been on this that much didn’t think nightmare was needed ;^; )
I'm just trying to make sure I get to everyone haha. Depending on how Miracle reacts to the situation, Nightmare should be able to come in and interact with Valentine a bit.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:26 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'm just trying to make sure I get to everyone haha. Depending on how Miracle reacts to the situation, Nightmare should be able to come in and interact with Valentine a bit.
K! Let’s just say he was looking around for his lost brother or something :3
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:03 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Bump
@Mystical @Lonestar23 @Sasukewolf (madness)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡