Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

This thread is open to anyone roleplaying with Valentine outside of the Clans.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Valentine hummed, trotting along as he made his way to the small little clearing that he liked to call home. He was dragging a rabbit behind him, having made a little sling for prey out of leaves, mud, and sticks; it was a modest little contraption, but it made it easier to bring home lots of prey for himself and two of his many mates. He brushed past a bush, which allowed him to trot through the small tunnel that lead to the hidden clearing, checking to make sure that the rabbit was still on the little sled he had made. "Darlings~" He purred, entering the clearing. "I'm home~!" He made his way to the modest little fresh-kill pile he had set up, taking the rabbit out of the sling and placing it towards the bottom of the pile before nudging the sling into a little alcove beside it. He turned to look over at the Den, beside the prey pile, which was a little cave dug out by a badger a long time ago covered by a lovely honeysuckle bush that Valentine cared for, keeping it beautiful and smelling sweet. He had a little garden on the other side of the clearing as well for basic medicinal herbs, something he had picked up from listening in on Medicine Cat's conversations at the Gathering. He looked around, curious to see if any of his mates were around, clancats or not.

ThC Mate- Darkrose @Mad-Hatter
ShC Mate- Ambercrackle @RedHead
RC Mate-
WC Mate- Articmeadow @Ennard (Check out the finder! -boop-)
SkC Mate- Reserved for @~rattlesnake~
Outsider Mate- Nightmare @Sasukewolf (madness)
Outsider Mate (Prev. From DS)- Pippa @Mystical

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Valentine hummed, trotting along as he made his way to the small little clearing that he liked to call home. He was dragging a rabbit behind him, having made a little sling for prey out of leaves, mud, and sticks; it was a modest little contraption, but it made it easier to bring home lots of prey for himself and two of his many mates. He brushed past a bush, which allowed him to trot through the small tunnel that lead to the hidden clearing, checking to make sure that the rabbit was still on the little sled he had made. "Darlings~" He purred, entering the clearing. "I'm home~!" He made his way to the modest little fresh-kill pile he had set up, taking the rabbit out of the sling and placing it towards the bottom of the pile before nudging the sling into a little alcove beside it. He turned to look over at the Den, beside the prey pile, which was a little cave dug out by a badger a long time ago covered by a lovely honeysuckle bush that Valentine cared for, keeping it beautiful and smelling sweet. He had a little garden on the other side of the clearing as well for basic medicinal herbs, something he had picked up from listening in on Medicine Cat's conversations at the Gathering. He looked around, curious to see if any of his mates were around, clancats or not.

ThC Mate- Darkrose @Mad-Hatter
ShC Mate- Ambercrackle @RedHead
RC Mate-
WC Mate- Articmeadow @Ennard (Check out the finder! -boop-)
SkC Mate- Reserved for @~rattlesnake~
Outsider Mate- Nightmare @Sasukewolf (madness)
Outsider Mate (Prev. From DS)- Pippa @Mystical

Nightmare was the first to hear him, he yawns loudly as he begins to jump down towards the tom. “ why must you insist on calling us darings? I ain’t like the girls “ he says with a soft purr despite being a bit bigger than Valentine he himself was a lot more shy and gets embarrassed easily with simple nicknames. He nuzzles his nose with valentine “ it’s nice to see you home my love “ He says with a playful purr
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:41 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Nightmare was the first to hear him, he yawns loudly as he begins to jump down towards the tom. “ why must you insist on calling us darings? I ain’t like the girls “ he says with a soft purr despite being a bit bigger than Valentine he himself was a lot more shy and gets embarrassed easily with simple nicknames. He nuzzles his nose with valentine “ it’s nice to see you home my love “ He says with a playful purr
"Of course you're not like the girls, Daydream~" He purred, using Nightmare's little nickname as he rubbed his muzzle against Nightmare's gently. "I wasn't gone that long either, dear." He added, pulling away to head over to the garden so he could check over the herbs. There was a clump of marigold that he had been trying to encourage to grow for the past few days but it was just as wilted as it had been yesterday which was a little discouraging for the tom. He nudged the plant slightly with his nose, frowning a little. "Maybe it grows best near water? Or out of the sun?" He murmured, looking at it curiously before checking over his other plants which were varying in growth and size. He looked over at Nightmare and teasingly ran his tail under Nightmare's chin, purring happily.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Of course you're not like the girls, Daydream~" He purred, using Nightmare's little nickname as he rubbed his muzzle against Nightmare's gently. "I wasn't gone that long either, dear." He added, pulling away to head over to the garden so he could check over the herbs. There was a clump of marigold that he had been trying to encourage to grow for the past few days but it was just as wilted as it had been yesterday which was a little discouraging for the tom. He nudged the plant slightly with his nose, frowning a little. "Maybe it grows best near water? Or out of the sun?" He murmured, looking at it curiously before checking over his other plants which were varying in growth and size. He looked over at Nightmare and teasingly ran his tail under Nightmare's chin, purring happily.
He felt his pelt heat up a bit in embarrassment at the nickname “ stop calling me that.” He says embarrassed as he watches him observe the garden “ of course it’s a marigold. They grow better near the water but in the sun at the-“ he cuts himself off jumping a bit when Valentine ran his tail under his chin. He growls softly than just sighs purring a bit “ you’re such a tease.” He says playfully as he begins to suddenly jump on him pinning him down “ just how did a flirt like capture a heart like mine? “ he says as he just lays down on top of him playfully
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:54 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
He felt his pelt heat up a bit in embarrassment at the nickname “ stop calling me that.” He says embarrassed as he watches him observe the garden “ of course it’s a marigold. They grow better near the water but in the sun at the-“ he cuts himself off jumping a bit when Valentine ran his tail under his chin. He growls softly than just sighs purring a bit “ you’re such a tease.” He says playfully as he begins to suddenly jump on him pinning him down “ just how did a flirt like capture a heart like mine? “ he says as he just lays down on top of him playfully
"I'll keep that in mind- oh!" Valentine exclaimed as Nightmare pinned him down, chuckling.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:01 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"I'll keep that in mind- oh!" Valentine exclaimed as Nightmare pinned him down, chuckling.
He purrs softly “ Remind me again why I put up with you?” He says as he lays his head down on valentines chest. Purring happily. “ and why do you trust me with all these mollies aren’t you worried that I might fall for them too?”
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
He purrs softly “ Remind me again why I put up with you?” He says as he lays his head down on valentines chest. Purring happily. “ and why do you trust me with all these mollies aren’t you worried that I might fall for them too?”

Pippa padded towards where the two toms, and smiled.
She didn't mind living with toms, in fact she enjoyed it,
given that there were only two other cats she was happy.
Pippa didn't mean to be rude, but the syndicate life had
been terrible. Way too many cats. Now there were only
two other cats, only two and Pippa loved it. Valentine's
other mates came and visited every once and a while
but Pippa knew they didn't live with her, they were just
quests, so that didn't matter. The first thing she heard
when she saw them was Nightmare's voice, asking why
Valentine trusted him around all the mollies. "Because
the only molly you live with is way to happy for such a
demonic cat as yourself."
She teased lightly as she
approached the toms, her tail erect and her eyes bright
and happy.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:59 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Mystical

Valentine laughed, pushing Nightmare off of him. "What Pippa said." He purred, getting up and shaking the dirt out of his pure white fur. He rasped his tongue over a patch of fur that some mud stubbornly clung to, ridding himself of the spot on his clean fur. He moved over to Pippa and nuzzled her affectionatly, smiling happily. "How are you today, darling?" He purred, sneaking a peak at her stomach that was swollen with the promise of kits. He always loved kittens; they were adorable, and had so much potential to be anything they wanted to be. "Oh! I got you both a rabbit for dinner tonight!" Valentine purred happily, gesturing to the piece of fresh-kill. His eyes sparkled kindly with love for the two felines before him, adoring them equally as he did all his mates.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Mystical

Valentine laughed, pushing Nightmare off of him. "What Pippa said." He purred, getting up and shaking the dirt out of his pure white fur. He rasped his tongue over a patch of fur that some mud stubbornly clung to, ridding himself of the spot on his clean fur. He moved over to Pippa and nuzzled her affectionatly, smiling happily. "How are you today, darling?" He purred, sneaking a peak at her stomach that was swollen with the promise of kits. He always loved kittens; they were adorable, and had so much potential to be anything they wanted to be. "Oh! I got you both a rabbit for dinner tonight!" Valentine purred happily, gesturing to the piece of fresh-kill. His eyes sparkled kindly with love for the two felines before him, adoring them equally as he did all his mates.

Pippa nodded, "I'm doing well, thank you." She said politely,
which she felt like she needed to do because sometimes she felt
as if she was living with a pack of dogs, despite caring deeply
for both of the toms, sometimes they were just too much.
She saw Valentine sneak a look at her swollen stomach,
but said nothing, she too was anxious to have her first litter,
even though she felt she was a little young. But Valentine
had herbs, and there was always Nightmare who could be
a second father for the kit if anything bad happened.
Luckily Valentine distracted her with the promise of a rabbit.
Of how she loved rabbit, back in the old days Rabbit was not
something she got easily.