Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:38 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:36 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:27 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 06:06 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar jumped into the other cats belly he felt claws dig into his back and so he gave Pumpkinstripe a nip and then he scrambled away just far enough so he could recover.
Pumpkinstripe gave another growl and swatted at the cat.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 21st, 2018, 08:53 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The Windclan cat prowled the shadows, looking for her `prey`. Of course, she was excited about this battle. She could teach those Thunderclan scums who they were. The molly's name was Lightshade. She was a former dusk sycandice cat but that was all before the gathering and it disbanded. Her eyes landed on a somewhat anxious tom. She tilt her head. "Mouse-brain." She muttered. Lightshade slowly crept forward, careful to be silent. With all the scents she couldn't tell what clan he was in. As long as it isn't in Windclan. She leapt forward, her claws outstretch and ready to latch onto his back.
Fernglow pricledvup his ears as soon as Lighshade leaped, then howled as her claws made contact with his back. Instinctively, the large brown tom tried to roll on his back, using his weight to his advantage. But even though his body was caught up in the fighting, his mind was stuck with his children. We’re they okay? We’re they fighting? Are they dead?

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 21st, 2018, 08:58 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"He looks like he deserves a good beating..." She sneered, meeting the gaze of the ThunderClan apprentice. "Are you even old enough to be an apprentice? Go back to the nursery...run and tell your mother that two big cats were scaring you..." ShinePaw instantly burst out laughing at her own insults. "Why are we wasting our breath and time on a scrawny kit like him, CayotePaw? Let's finish him!" The grey Molly roared then leaped onto BerryPaw.
@Swiftheart
(I find this funny because Berrypaw’s actually a pretty big and strong kitty)

“Whay big cats? I don’t see any... oh wait! You meant yourselves? Ha!” Berrypaw was laughing as Shinepaw leaped at him, quickly reaching out to smack her away with an outstretched paw. Of course speed was never his strong suit, but the adrenaline coursing through his veins was enough to get him somewhere.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 21st, 2018, 09:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
@Swiftheart

“Whay big cats? I don’t see any... oh wait! You meant yourselves? Ha!” Berrypaw was laughing as Shinepaw leaped at him, quickly reaching out to smack her away with an outstretched paw. Of course speed was never his strong suit, but the adrenaline coursing through his veins was enough to get him somewhere.
BerryPaw's outstretched paw just caught ShinePaw on the side and made her wobble a little but didn't completely throw her off and she still managed to land on the apprentice's back. Digging her claws into his shoulders, she hissed "you think you're so funny!"
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:53 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@AbsurdJinx
A stinging sensation on his flank caused the tom to recoil, turning sharply, Thrushflight quickly swatted back. He wasn't aiming though, he was simply hoping his claws hit some part of this warrior's body. After the blow was done, Thrushflight simply stared at the warrior for a moment, he could feel a small trickle of blood oozing from his flank, but ignored it. He would worry about that later, it was minor. His blue eyes flashed before Thrushflight darted towards Flareheart, his lips curled back in a snarl. "Just know I'll never be sorry for what I'm doing," he spoke mid-dart. When the calico was within range, his forepaws reached outwards, aimed to wrap around the warrior's neck so maybe, just maybe, he could pummel the warrior's chest with his back legs, however this would expose his throat to the warrior's jaws. It was a dirty move and since Thrushflight was fighting in rage -- mostly about Caramelblood -- he wasn't thinking his moves through. This could work or go terribly wrong.

@Mauve
"Heatherfur!" a black and white she-cat hissed from within the crowd of cats. Her tail was lashing furiously, her pale green hues were dark. How dare her sister fight for Windclan. How dare she show her face here knowing full well how she felt about her ties to family. They might be family, but Mintberry wasn't going to treat her like her sister. Right now, they were enemies. Heatherfur was intruding on her home, she was supporting her father's murderer, she was going to know Mintberry's pain. "You should just go home, it's the only warning you'll get," she spoke. Mintberry crouched down, her muscles tensed, clearly ready to pounce at Heatherfur if it came down to it. Heatherfur couldn't talk her way out of this one. At this point, she should expect a fight from Mintberry and if she didn't, she was foolish.

@Bloody Bandit
Foxspring reacted the wrong way. Before he knew it, a stinging sensation hit his face, specifically right above his eyes. A screech of rage and pain left the older warriors throat as he recoiled and staggered away for a moment. Crimson stained his vision, but he could still see the feline who did this to him. With a hiss and a few lashes of his tail, the larger warrior darted forward, his moves filled with experience this time. He faked darting left and instead darted to the right of the warrior, allowing his paw to raise into the air and if he succeeded, his claws would rake down the side of the warrior. As the move finished, he spun to face Thrushwing again, shaking the blood from his eyes so he could see his opponents next move. Foxspring crouched this time, ready to spring forward for a dodge if need be, but he waited, curling his lip back in disgust towards the Thunderclan warrior.
Thrushwing's claws made contact with the cat's face, above the eyes no less. He stepped back, he scented blood and heard the rage and pain of the ShadowClan warrior's open wound. The tabby watched as he staggered backward, no expression was present on Thrushwing's face. Usually, what he himself sees from battles, the opponent smirks or smiles for some odd reason. Like, hello, you're about to die if you don't stop laughing about death while your opponent is rearing up another attack! He saw that the warrior was coming from the right side, but Thrushwing new this common move. Trick your opponent to think you're coming from one side but dart to the other once you're close enough. Very useful and effective move, but overused in his experience. However, the ThunderClan warrior couldn't dodge or escape, if he ran away, he wouldn't be fast or close enough to envade another attack without getting himself injured more. Thrushwing quickly turned to his side, then letting out a hiss from the stinging pain of Foxspring's claws sliding across his left flanke. Still, he didn't move away, he prepared for that pain and specifically placed his quarters for him to hit and not his stomach or ribs. His tail was turned from him, but the large tabby tom darted around to spot the fox-faced warrior crouching down. Thrushwing curled his lips to reveal his teeth, before flattening his ears once again and then lowering his head. Then, he quickly went down low, almost a half crouch position before shooting forward towards his neck. Foxspring's larger size might do Thrushwing and advantage, since his target was bigger and harder to miss. If it worked, Foxspring's reaction might be wrong again and he'd move forward or up to make a counter attack, leaving his neck more exposed for Thrushwing to bite.

{I'm looking at this from a mirror standpoint, Fox's left is Thrushes right... Right?}

Last edited by Bandido; January 21st, 2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:43 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
@Swiftheart

Quote:
"He looks like he deserves a good beating..." She sneered, meeting the gaze of the ThunderClan apprentice. "Are you even old enough to be an apprentice? Go back to the nursery...run and tell your mother that two big cats were scaring you..." ShinePaw instantly burst out laughing at her own insults. "Why are we wasting our breath and time on a scrawny kit like him, CayotePaw? Let's finish him!" The grey Molly roared then leaped onto BerryPaw.
Quote:
BerryPaw's outstretched paw just caught ShinePaw on the side and made her wobble a little but didn't completely throw her off and she still managed to land on the apprentice's back. Digging her claws into his shoulders, she hissed "you think you're so funny!"
" I'll make you run back then!" Coyotepaw snarled,leaping at the apprintice.He landed in front of him,short of what his goal appeared to be,but this was the trick he had planned.He hoped berypaw would try to block him before he hit him,but that blow wouldn't come.Not checking to see if his plan had worked,he lashed out at Berrypaws face,hoping to blind him so it would be easier to fight him.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:55 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" I'll make you run back then!" Coyotepaw snarled,leaping at the apprintice.He landed in front of him,short of what his goal appeared to be,but this was the trick he had planned.He hoped berypaw would try to block him before he hit him,but that blow wouldn't come.Not checking to see if his plan had worked,he lashed out at Berrypaws face,hoping to blind him so it would be easier to fight him.
@Mayflower
Shinepaw leaped off of Berrypaw's back and swung her paws at his hind legs, hoping to trip him up or at least make him lose his balance. She struck them with all her strength then leaped back as she saw Coyotepaw slashing at the apprentice's face. This is so mean...am I really like this sometimes? Am I this bad? This evil in battle?
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:20 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post

Pumpkinstripe gave another growl and swatted at the cat.
While Pumpkin Stripe's paw was down Silverscar went for their nose

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"I guess we're too intimidating," he smiled and laughed.
Chameleonvine smiled,” Yes...” @Mad-Hatter

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 21st, 2018 at 12:50 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:10 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine smiled,” Yes...” @Mad-Hatter
Imma wait until Mad-Hatter posts first X3)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread