Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old January 21st, 2018, 09:44 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Alex was holding what almost felt like an arsenal of papers. Walking along the sidewalk. They were basically just a bunch of drawings, though a few print-out news articles were in the mix as well. She didn’t exactly know why she had all these. Honestly, she just wanted something to do, something to make her feel worthwhile. Long streaks of brown hair falling out of the braid she had put it in, irritating her to no end. She never really liked having hair anywhere close to her face. She was tempted to just cut it all off, but she believed that would make her mornings less fun, trying to figure out the best way to keep it out of her eyes. Still, not having to worry about it at all would be a wonderful thing in her eyes. She continued to walk, shifting the weight of papers from one hand to another, eyes darting down to make sure everything was in its place every few moments.

(( so where exactly is aziz ? indoors or outdoors ? ))
Outside in a alley :3)

She whimpers a bit as she begins to lean against the wall, her eyes still shut and her eyes now she was slowly uncovering them. She noticed something... the voices .. they were getting quieter. Her heart almost beat with joy but still why? She hears someone coming and begins to stand up or at least try as soon as she was up. She falls to her knees this is expected. She’s been sitting there for 3 days, the voices wouldn’t let her be and kept screaming at her. So was just too afraid to move, now she felt determined to do something now that the voices were slowly fading why? She just didn’t know.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:20 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Outside in a alley :3)

She whimpers a bit as she begins to lean against the wall, her eyes still shut and her eyes now she was slowly uncovering them. She noticed something... the voices .. they were getting quieter. Her heart almost beat with joy but still why? She hears someone coming and begins to stand up or at least try as soon as she was up. She falls to her knees this is expected. She’s been sitting there for 3 days, the voices wouldn’t let her be and kept screaming at her. So was just too afraid to move, now she felt determined to do something now that the voices were slowly fading why? She just didn’t know.
Alex froze. She swore she had heard something nearby. The closest thing to her was an alley, and, forcing herself to swallow any fear she may have had, she looked down it, and automatically tensed up. “Jesus Christ,” she muttered, before running over to the woman that was basically just laying there. “A-Are you alright?” she asked, trying to figure out if the woman was on drugs, or anything of the sort. Waving her hand in front of Aziz’s face, she tried to get her attention, doing as many things medical school was trying to teach her about human beings and injuries.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:49 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex froze. She swore she had heard something nearby. The closest thing to her was an alley, and, forcing herself to swallow any fear she may have had, she looked down it, and automatically tensed up. “Jesus Christ,” she muttered, before running over to the woman that was basically just laying there. “A-Are you alright?” she asked, trying to figure out if the woman was on drugs, or anything of the sort. Waving her hand in front of Aziz’s face, she tried to get her attention, doing as many things medical school was trying to teach her about human beings and injuries.
Aziz nods slowly feeling something wave in front of her. But most of all.... the voices... they stopped. She suddenly smiles happily as she begins to tackle whoever it was in front of her into a hug. “ yes! They stopped! They finally stopped! Thank you so much.” She says as tears fall onto Alex as she held her close. “ thank you... oh!” She blushes a bit as she begins to move back “ I’m much better now thanks to you... I’m Aziz.. and I’m also blind.” She says with a happy smile despite her happiness right now she looked like hell. She was weak looking with a dirty white and black dress. Her hair was bit of a mess and her face was just tired and she looked a bit starved. “ now I can go-“ she cuts her softly off when she stood up only to shakingly fall onto Alex “ oh sorry!” She says embarrassed and worryingly.
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:10 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i used both pronouns in this, don't get confused haha ]

a short, femininely-presenting form crouched outside of an apartment, their mouth covered with a black mask. really, everything on them was black, including their eyes and hair. their skin was very, very pale, almost a ghostly color. within their eyes was a striking purple, the only color seeming to be on them. around the pale neck of theirs, a choker was placed. it seemed rather tight, though they did not look uncomfortable. long hair was tied into two ponytails and brought to lay across their shoulders. face emotionless, they took off the hat that they had been wearing in order to fix their hair before returning it back to its place. in bolded, white capital letters, the word 'HATE' was printed onto the hat. hanging from their shoulder was a black and grey bag, which also presented to be tugging on the jacket they wore as it fell. under the jacket was a black shirt that held a grey skull and crossbones on it, with white japanese writing above it.

sighing, she reached her hands up and rubbed her eyes, a small voice whispering in the back of her head. "akio, do it, set yourself free." the person, akio iyuki, visibly shook her head and focused on something else. she didn't need to worry about that voice today. long, black nails pulled against the mask, but she refused to take it off. a monstrosity was held beneath that measly cloth, and she didn't want it to be shown. never again.

ever.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Aziz nods slowly feeling something wave in front of her. But most of all.... the voices... they stopped. She suddenly smiles happily as she begins to tackle whoever it was in front of her into a hug. “ yes! They stopped! They finally stopped! Thank you so much.” She says as tears fall onto Alex as she held her close. “ thank you... oh!” She blushes a bit as she begins to move back “ I’m much better now thanks to you... I’m Aziz.. and I’m also blind.” She says with a happy smile despite her happiness right now she looked like hell. She was weak looking with a dirty white and black dress. Her hair was bit of a mess and her face was just tired and she looked a bit starved. “ now I can go-“ she cuts her softly off when she stood up only to shakingly fall onto Alex “ oh sorry!” She says embarrassed and worryingly.
Alex tensed up as she was tackled, not used to being touched. Forcing herself to smile, she now looked at the milky pools that were Aziz’s eyes. “They...?” she asked softly. Maybe she was a schizophrenic, that would explain how she was in this alley, and maybe how she had gotten there in the first place. “Alex. And I had a feeling that that it would be the case.” she murmured. She staggered ever so slightly when Aziz’s body hit her own, wrapping her arms around Aziz’s body to keep her upright. “I...Where do you need to go?” she asked softly. Aziz obviously wasn’t exactly in a state where she could go anywhere she pleased, still holding onto Aziz.
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i used both pronouns in this, don't get confused haha ]

a short, femininely-presenting form crouched outside of an apartment, their mouth covered with a black mask. really, everything on them was black, including their eyes and hair. their skin was very, very pale, almost a ghostly color. within their eyes was a striking purple, the only color seeming to be on them. around the pale neck of theirs, a choker was placed. it seemed rather tight, though they did not look uncomfortable. long hair was tied into two ponytails and brought to lay across their shoulders. face emotionless, they took off the hat that they had been wearing in order to fix their hair before returning it back to its place. in bolded, white capital letters, the word 'HATE' was printed onto the hat. hanging from their shoulder was a black and grey bag, which also presented to be tugging on the jacket they wore as it fell. under the jacket was a black shirt that held a grey skull and crossbones on it, with white japanese writing above it.

sighing, she reached her hands up and rubbed her eyes, a small voice whispering in the back of her head. "akio, do it, set yourself free." the person, akio iyuki, visibly shook her head and focused on something else. she didn't need to worry about that voice today. long, black nails pulled against the mask, but she refused to take it off. a monstrosity was held beneath that measly cloth, and she didn't want it to be shown. never again.

ever.
Crimson yawns a bit than she saw her Akio, standing almost calmly within this gloomy weather. She looked beautiful and her little cute outfit fit the world around them. She smiles as she begins to walk up to her calmly and almost playfully Soon. She was in front of her smiling down at her with a playful almost teasing smile “ hi there little devil? Lonely?” She asks in her strong almost husky voice. She holds out her hand and smiles “ I can help you if you need it?”
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex tensed up as she was tackled, not used to being touched. Forcing herself to smile, she now looked at the milky pools that were Aziz’s eyes. “They...?” she asked softly. Maybe she was a schizophrenic, that would explain how she was in this alley, and maybe how she had gotten there in the first place. “Alex. And I had a feeling that that it would be the case.” she murmured. She staggered ever so slightly when Aziz’s body hit her own, wrapping her arms around Aziz’s body to keep her upright. “I...Where do you need to go?” she asked softly. Aziz obviously wasn’t exactly in a state where she could go anywhere she pleased, still holding onto Aziz.
Aziz laughs softly “ ... I live a apartment nearby to park.. don’t worry I’ll get there just need to-“ she jumps a bit feeling Alex’s arm around her. She blushes madly “ hi! We just met!” She yells blushing madly as she pushes herself off Alex only to fall backwards hitting her head a bit. She groans a bit as she rubs the back of her head. “ ...ow..” she looks around trying to listen “ ... still there?”
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:00 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Crimson yawns a bit than she saw her Akio, standing almost calmly within this gloomy weather. She looked beautiful and her little cute outfit fit the world around them. She smiles as she begins to walk up to her calmly and almost playfully Soon. She was in front of her smiling down at her with a playful almost teasing smile “ hi there little devil? Lonely?” She asks in her strong almost husky voice. She holds out her hand and smiles “ I can help you if you need it?”
eyes flicking towards the woman, akio frowned beneath her mask. the face looked familiar, as she saw in her dreams, though also very unfamiliar. brows furrowed, akio slid her hands into her pockets and shrugged. she didn't speak- no, how could she? the mouth she tried to keep hidden did not allow her to speak. it was like a disability, only it had been forced upon her. eyes narrowed, akio huffed and ran a hand through her hair, seemingly uninterested. her eyes scanned the woman's face, trying to pinpoint the feeling of how it seemed that she knew her. akio had never met this- admittedly attractive- person in her life.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Aziz laughs softly “ ... I live a apartment nearby to park.. don’t worry I’ll get there just need to-“ she jumps a bit feeling Alex’s arm around her. She blushes madly “ hi! We just met!” She yells blushing madly as she pushes herself off Alex only to fall backwards hitting her head a bit. She groans a bit as she rubs the back of her head. “ ...ow..” she looks around trying to listen “ ... still there?”
Alex glanced away, getting flustered all on her own. “You’re obviously not fit to go home on your own,” she muttered. “Honestly, you don’t look very good,” she added. “N-No offense, of course!” she added quickly. “And yes, I’m still here,” she said a few moments later. “Am I allowed to just make sure you’re okay, you look like you haven't eaten in several days,” she murmured, fishing in her book bag to try and find any source of food.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:22 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Sage was in the middle of his shift when he got the message from Naruto. The familiar two-toned buzz prompted him to finish quickly, topping the mocha with a swirl of cream and sliding the mug across the counter to a waiting customer. Bidding the customer a friendly goodbye as they walked to their table, Sage pulled out the phone and glanced over the message. He sighed, biting down on his lip and shaking his head, turning the phone off and pocketing it without responding. As much as he loved Naruto, and willingly let Naruto cheat on his boyfriend, he didn’t want to deal with it. He exhaled, stretching out and beginning on the next round of drinks. He didn’t remember his childhood like Hades, and unlike the man he had gained control over his third eye. He just didn’t want to deal with everything and so it just happened. The nightmares stopped. He regained control over himself. Now he lived a normal life and just chilled out without any problems.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡