Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:23 PM
minkpaw training [p]
by alec
Last post by occultation
Today 10:21 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:16 PM
RiverClan Tunnel...
Last post by occultation
Today 10:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 10:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Emberpaw swallowed the last of the lizard she was eating and looked uncharacteristically happy up at her brother and his friend. She jumped to her feet and butted Darkpaw's shoulder affectionately with her head and retorted playfully to Alderpaw, "You're lucky you only ran in to him, if you ran into me I'd have shredded you to mousedust!"
Darkpaw let out a chuckle towards Alderpaw. "And she's serious too." laughed Darkpaw. He knew his siter like the back of his paw and he was the kind of cat that would not get on Emberpaw's Bad side, especially since he was already getting bullied anyway.

Alderpaw looked at Darkpaw, sticking his tongue out at his friend. "I have a sister to, but I can't stand her. I love her, but I just can't show it." meowed Alderpaw, having the experience of having a sister.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Maplekit suddenly sighed.
She looked up at her uncle, and meowed. “Why are you sad? Your slouching,” she noticed. She twirled her tail.
Spiritstorm blinked before realizing his posture - sitting up straight and looking down at the small kit. "No reason - just remembering the old times when I was a kit," he mewed honestly, a tiny smile reforming on his maw.
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo's consciousness was slipping and the last thing she'd heard Honeythistle say was him repeating her question. Her eyes fluttered closed and she shifted closer to Honeythistle, practically pinning him in the nest despite the fact that she was tucked into a neat little ball of feathery white fur. She dreamed of many wild things as she always does, hopping from dreams about floating through the skies or swimming in rivers that covered the whole world to a dream about hopping onto an ant hill only for it to grow massive, spewing ants the size of trees all over its mountainous sides. At first, Dovecoo was scared, but the ants turned out to be kind and one even gave her a ride on its back. They finally reached the ground again, only for a dragonfly to offer her a ride. She couldn't be rude and decline, so Dovecoo hopped onto his back and clung on as he took off with large, filmy wings. She let out a howl of excitement as the wind whipped into her face, flapping the long tendrils of snowy white fur that covered her slim face. The dream switched again and on and on it went all night. There was nary a moment of rest for Dovecoo's subconscious, though the rest of her found rejuvenation in the daily act of sleeping. In what seemed to be years, Dovecoo awoke and breathed in deeply. Blinking her eyes open, the white queen yawned and uncurled her body. She stretched her paws forward, but didn't get up; she felt Honeythistle's body beside her. He must have fallen asleep here soon after me. The thought made her smile. Honeythistle had meant to return to his nest. Purring quietly, Dovecoo twisted slowly and carefully so that she was facing the silver tom. She lovingly watched him sleep for a moment before licking his cheek. She didn't care whether it woke him up or not. If he continued to sleep, then he would gain some more rest and she would get to continues watching him sleep. If he awoke, then she could talk to him. It was a win either way.
For Honeythistle, sleep wasn’t an easy thing. It wasn’t that he had insomnia or any type of sleeping disorder. It would be easy for him to doze off. It’s just his fierce side that dominated every wellbeing of his body as he liked to be alert in case any danger was lurking...well, anywhere? By all means, he didn’t mean to invade on Dovecoo’s nest. He was supposed to go back to his own nest to sleep, but the smell of the flowers, the softness of the petals dragged him into a deep imagination where he finally did get some sleep. Honeythistle didn’t have any dreams. It was only blankness; Darkness. His ears took in every movement, which may have been the reason as to why he had dreamless sleeps. He heard the light padding of nocturnal prey. He could hear the hushed voices of overnight warriors. He could hear the unpleasant screeching of the owls as they crowed from their trees. When sun high had came, he could hear the chirping of morning birds, which made him open a drowsy eye. He wanted to yell at the birds, but closed his eye once more to breathe lightly. The silver tom could feel the feathery fur of Dovecoo as she laid next to him. He could feel her breathing, and it made him relax. He could stay sleep for a couple moments...so, he did. What made him wake up was the gentle feeling of Dovecoo’s tongue swiping his cheek. Honeythistle had stirred, groaning inwardly. His eyes stayed closed for a couple seconds before he fluttered them open, and lifted his head. The silver tom stole a glance at the Molly next to him before he stood on his paws to let a deep stretch by extending his front paws and bending down. When he brought himself back up, ruffling his pelt, he let out a languorous yawn. His eyes stole a glance at the Molly beside him. It occurred to him that she had shifted much closer to him while he laid cuddled with her. Was she...was she watching him sleep? Honeythistle almost became flustered, for he gave himself a couple embarrassed licks planted on his chest fur. She must had found him adorable while he slept, but Honeythistle didn’t want to be thought of as adorable. He wanted to be intimidating! Honeythistle brought himself into a cool posture as he laid back down next to her, purring lightly. He lightly pressed his nose to her cheek. “You sleep well, Dove?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Magnoliakit watched in excitement as the mossball flew towards her dearest sister, tail up and watching happily. Her and Papayakit weren’t exactly close when they were younger, after all both of them thought they would be better off as a single kit, but overall Magnoliakit had to admit that having a sister wasn’t terrible. It was nice to have someone to play with and talk to that wasn’t a half sibling or random kit. The kit was never big on social interaction, like she was raised to act too good for others. However, Magnolia felt like any normal kit as the mossbal was batted back to her by Papayakit. The diluted calico went to raise her paw but abruptly stopped, noticing the bored expression on Papayakit’s face. Her sister had the attention span of a mouse, but it was another thing Magnoliakit had gotten accustomed to. Smiling sweetly, the kit nestled herself into her mother’s fur and turned to Papayakit for a pleasant conversation when Papayakit quickly suggested fighting. Magnoliakit groaned and uprooted her small body from the warm fur of Rosenose.
“Why not?”
When Papayakit entered into a playful crouch, snarling at her sister, she could immediately tell that Magnolia just wanted to relax against the comfort of their mother’s fur. Papayakit narrowed her eyes, “Don’t give me sass, Maggy.” Papayakit scolded at the little groan that Magnoliakit emitted. Like she was the mother and Magnoliakit was the kit. Papayakit didn’t like it when others carried an attitude towards her. She got defensive quickly when she noted a tone of hostility coming from the other party. Though that was only because Papayakit was known for her little acts of drama. She was the one to make a big deal out of little situations. Not many could put the calico in her place, given only Rosenose and Honeythistle. Back to the act at hand, Papayakit quickly returned the sweet smile of her sister, a little pleased that Magnoliakit wanted to do what was suggested. If Papayakit had her way, she would be begging their father to let them play in the clearing. But, for now, rough housing with Magnoliakit should be the highlight of her day. As long as they didn’t wake their mother. Papayakit didn’t like to be scolded, whereas she adored scolding others. She could do without a couple stinging words and the fact that she would be grounded to one corner of the den. “Oh! I know what game we could play!” Her face brightened, contorted into melting sweetness instead of the evident sauciness that always resided there. “I’ll be Papayastar and you’ll be Magnoliastar. Let’s go to war!” She exclaimed, her little tail bushing at the excitement as she flung a sheathed paw at her sister.

Last edited by Brilliance; January 20th, 2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:23 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Spiritstorm blinked before realizing his posture - sitting up straight and looking down at the small kit. "No reason - just remembering the old times when I was a kit," he mewed honestly, a tiny smile reforming on his maw.
“You can still be a kit!” Maplekit insisted. “We can play mossball, or hide and seek! Maybe a battle! Perhaps if you act like a kit you can be one!” Maplekit walked over to the edge of the nursery, and wadded up a pile of moss. She rolled it over to Spiritstorm with her muzzle. “Let’s try it! If you start to grow smaller and younger, I’ll let you know!”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 21st, 2018, 09:21 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
For Honeythistle, sleep wasn’t an easy thing. It wasn’t that he had insomnia or any type of sleeping disorder. It would be easy for him to doze off. It’s just his fierce side that dominated every wellbeing of his body as he liked to be alert in case any danger was lurking...well, anywhere? By all means, he didn’t mean to invade on Dovecoo’s nest. He was supposed to go back to his own nest to sleep, but the smell of the flowers, the softness of the petals dragged him into a deep imagination where he finally did get some sleep. Honeythistle didn’t have any dreams. It was only blankness; Darkness. His ears took in every movement, which may have been the reason as to why he had dreamless sleeps. He heard the light padding of nocturnal prey. He could hear the hushed voices of overnight warriors. He could hear the unpleasant screeching of the owls as they crowed from their trees. When sun high had came, he could hear the chirping of morning birds, which made him open a drowsy eye. He wanted to yell at the birds, but closed his eye once more to breathe lightly. The silver tom could feel the feathery fur of Dovecoo as she laid next to him. He could feel her breathing, and it made him relax. He could stay sleep for a couple moments...so, he did. What made him wake up was the gentle feeling of Dovecoo’s tongue swiping his cheek. Honeythistle had stirred, groaning inwardly. His eyes stayed closed for a couple seconds before he fluttered them open, and lifted his head. The silver tom stole a glance at the Molly next to him before he stood on his paws to let a deep stretch by extending his front paws and bending down. When he brought himself back up, ruffling his pelt, he let out a languorous yawn. His eyes stole a glance at the Molly beside him. It occurred to him that she had shifted much closer to him while he laid cuddled with her. Was she...was she watching him sleep? Honeythistle almost became flustered, for he gave himself a couple embarrassed licks planted on his chest fur. She must had found him adorable while he slept, but Honeythistle didn’t want to be thought of as adorable. He wanted to be intimidating! Honeythistle brought himself into a cool posture as he laid back down next to her, purring lightly. He lightly pressed his nose to her cheek. “You sleep well, Dove?”
Honeythistle didn't appear to be deeply asleep when Dovecoo turned to look at him. She hadn't noticed the chirping bird or Honeythistle's return to consciousness, as she'd still been asleep when the bird had made its noise. Now, the tom was back in a light sleep, which Dovecoo supposed was the only type of sleep he ever had. He looked only slightly different when he was sleeping, since his ears were still perked as always. However, his face held a calm expression that Honeythistle rarely wore in his waking hours. Dovecoo would even describe him as cute while he was sleeping, though she knew he wouldn't like it. The thought made her giggle quietly and she smiled as she flicked her bright blue eyes from his little nose to the fur and whiskers that were flattened on the side of his face where he was sleeping. It was little moments like this that made her love him. She gave him a quick, good morning lick and pulled back to watch as his eyes fluttered open. "Morning, Honey." She whispered softly, to not disturb any sleeping queens or kits. Dovecoo pulled away somewhat disappointedly as Honeythistle got up. She had hoped he would stay for a bit. But, his stretching and grooming of his chest fur, which Dovecoo didn't recognize as a sign of embarrassment, suggested that he would be leaving soon. She gave an affirmative murmur to his question and asked in a sleepy, calm voice, "Where are you off to so early?" Yawning, the molly rolled onto her back and stretched her legs into the air before flopping back onto her side and getting into a sitting position, facing Honeythistle.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:25 AM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw scampered out of the apprentices' den, padding right past the freshkill pile. She was a little too nervous to eat this morning. Today would be the day of her assessment, the next step in her journey of becoming a warrior of Shadowclan. From what she had gathered from other apprentices talking about their own, her mentor would be testing her own hunting and fighting skills to see how she was progressing. It was a grey cloudy day. More days were happening like that. The shecat's breath fogged the air like billowy clouds, and the ground of the clearing seemed to sparkle with frost. But the air was clear, if cold, and she felt ready. She didn't think she was doing perfectly by any stretch of the imagination, but she was learning. She sat on her haunch outside of the leader's den, waiting for Goldenstar to meet with her, her tail thumping the ground as the butterflies in her stomach began to beat their wings.
@.:Blue Wishes:.
(( sorry for short replies, i’m a bit tired ))

Goldenstar padded out of the leader’s den, trying to find his apprentince. The battle, Well, the battle was stressful, but he was trying his best to push past it. Spotting Nightpaw, the leader jumped down and padded over. He could tell that she was nervous, any apprentince would be. He tried to think back to his own assessment, but it was difficult. His mentor had been nice, yes, but they had had really high standards. Maybe that payed off, he didn’t know. “Are you ready?” he asked the apprentince. She had come so far since he had first met her during the flood. Now she was almost a warrior, and he was excited for her, waiting for her response quietly.
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:26 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( sorry for short replies, i’m a bit tired ))

Goldenstar padded out of the leader’s den, trying to find his apprentince. The battle, Well, the battle was stressful, but he was trying his best to push past it. Spotting Nightpaw, the leader jumped down and padded over. He could tell that she was nervous, any apprentince would be. He tried to think back to his own assessment, but it was difficult. His mentor had been nice, yes, but they had had really high standards. Maybe that payed off, he didn’t know. “Are you ready?” he asked the apprentince. She had come so far since he had first met her during the flood. Now she was almost a warrior, and he was excited for her, waiting for her response quietly.
(that's ok. I actually posted this yesterday but forgot to mention you like a scrub.)

Seeing Goldenstar, Nightpaw felt herself calming at once. He had been everything she could have wanted in a mentor: patient, kind, and understanding of just how much more she had to learn about clan life as a former kittypet compared to kits who were raised in Shadowclan. When Skunkbelly had outright neglected her training, she was sure it was because he had seen something in her that made him think she couldn't be a warrior. She didn't feel that with Goldenstar. He had taught her to hunt and fight, and she felt stronger for it. She was excited to be a warrior and serve Shadowclan, and keep making him proud. "Yes! Let's go!" she replied eagerly.

Old January 21st, 2018, 11:07 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydreams ears perked to the sound of a mollys voice, raising a brow when seeing who it was. Wildblossom, a shecat they had treated when they first became medcat. that had been awhile ago now. they now had scars and seen things a cat their age shouldnt. so much had changed. "Unfortunately," they mewed, chuckling at their own dark joke, "howve you been?"
Wildblossom let out a small laugh. Looking up at the medicine cat with her blue orbs. Which were still bright despite her back. "Good, all though I've just been laying around and cleaning up moss. Gotta make use out of me somehow." She mewed. They looked over at the rest of the den, wrinkling at the smell of the herbs. They couldn't understand how Daydream could live with all of this. She turned her head, looking back at Daydream. "You?" She mewed.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:34 AM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(that's ok. I actually posted this yesterday but forgot to mention you like a scrub.)

Seeing Goldenstar, Nightpaw felt herself calming at once. He had been everything she could have wanted in a mentor: patient, kind, and understanding of just how much more she had to learn about clan life as a former kittypet compared to kits who were raised in Shadowclan. When Skunkbelly had outright neglected her training, she was sure it was because he had seen something in her that made him think she couldn't be a warrior. She didn't feel that with Goldenstar. He had taught her to hunt and fight, and she felt stronger for it. She was excited to be a warrior and serve Shadowclan, and keep making him proud. "Yes! Let's go!" she replied eagerly.
Goldenstar noticed how Nightpaw seemed to relax ever so slightly. She had seemed more on edge then he had probably ever seen her before. She had a right to be nervous, no one was saying that she had to act excited. Then again, maybe she just was excited, and Golden was overthinking the whole thing. “Okay then,” He said, a purr rising in his throat. It was nice to see Nightpaw this excited. ”Let’s Head to the territory then,” He said, smiling, starting to plan out the evaluation in his mind. Nothing too crazy, but normal situations that a warrior would have to deal with, and what might happen in those situations. They had already had to deal with a weasel, so he could scratch that off any list he had, starting to pad torwards the camp exit.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:46 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@julean
~+~
Dusktalon entered the camp, she carried a mouse and a shrew by their tails. The she-cat walked over to the kill pile and dropped the prey. Dusktalon looked at her paws and began tossing dirt on them. She sat down and looked around camp. Who next... She thought. Hm, I’ll figure it out... The warrior closed her eyes and replayed her bully’s death again in her mind. She grinned at the thought of another cat dying again. She wanted to kill another cat, but who. Her eyes scanned the camp again. After a few moments she gave up and decided to wait until someone left camp again.
[Writers Block]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 21st, 2018 at 11:46 AM.
Closed Thread