Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:10 AM

Old January 21st, 2018, 11:45 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden looked away. He wanted to say he wasn’t cute, but he decided that it wasn’t worth wasting the air. He kind of liked it anyways. Finally getting up, he brushed himself off, leaning against the tree now, instead of hitting his head against it. “Wherever you want,” he muttered after a moment, when Hades kept saying different pet names. Honestly, he didn’t want to be called pup, he had been terrified of dogs ever since he was very young, but no one needed to know that, smiling awkwardly, trying to hide any fear he was currently suppressing.
He begins to think a bit than gets a idea as he smiles “ how about little estrella?” He asks kindly in his Spanish accent a bit. “ it means star, but than again calling you love may suit you more” He Says with a kind playful smile. He holds out his hand “ anyway want my help again? I’m starting to get real jealous of that tree” he says glaring at the tree mostly jokingly but still he can’t help but envy it. Having such a cutie leaning against it is just mean!
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:32 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He begins to think a bit than gets a idea as he smiles “ how about little estrella?” He asks kindly in his Spanish accent a bit. “ it means star, but than again calling you love may suit you more” He Says with a kind playful smile. He holds out his hand “ anyway want my help again? I’m starting to get real jealous of that tree” he says glaring at the tree mostly jokingly but still he can’t help but envy it. Having such a cutie leaning against it is just mean!
Cayden shrugged. “Whatever you want,” he murmured, though something inside him had perked up. Honestly, what was this guy doing? Why was he complementing Cayden? “Help with what?” he asked a few moments later. Looking at the tree for a second. “Well, the tree is lucky to have been blessed with someone as handsome as me,” he joked, smiling ever so slightly, his eyes lighting up in a teasing way.
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Cayden shrugged. “Whatever you want,” he murmured, though something inside him had perked up. Honestly, what was this guy doing? Why was he complementing Cayden? “Help with what?” he asked a few moments later. Looking at the tree for a second. “Well, the tree is lucky to have been blessed with someone as handsome as me,” he joked, smiling ever so slightly, his eyes lighting up in a teasing way.
He fakes a gasp “ You’re cheating on me with this tree! He may be big but he ain’t as warm as I!” He says as he playfully and suddenly pins Cayden to the tree “ than again having you in my arms like this may let the tree live a little longer “ he says playfully and with a teasing smile.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
He fakes a gasp “ You’re cheating on me with this tree! He may be big but he ain’t as warm as I!” He says as he playfully and suddenly pins Cayden to the tree “ than again having you in my arms like this may let the tree live a little longer “ he says playfully and with a teasing smile.
Cayden snorted, trying to hold in the laughter. He honestly felt as though they shouldn’t be joking around, but he was having fun, so he almost didn’t care. However, few moments after thinking that, he found himself pinned against the tree, his cheeks turning hot as he tried to struggle free. He couldn’t even think of responding now. He was close to a handsome guy. Closer to this guy then he had ever really been to anyone, his cheeks flushed red.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Cayden snorted, trying to hold in the laughter. He honestly felt as though they shouldn’t be joking around, but he was having fun, so he almost didn’t care. However, few moments after thinking that, he found himself pinned against the tree, his cheeks turning hot as he tried to struggle free. He couldn’t even think of responding now. He was close to a handsome guy. Closer to this guy then he had ever really been to anyone, his cheeks flushed red.
He smiles softly “ now getting shy huh? Cute” he says playfully leaning in a bit only to suddenly pull away before their lips could even touch. “ not in front of others “ he says with a playful wink as he steps back “ anyway shall we start moving? And please only look at me I know there is a lot of neat trees but I’m all the man you need” he says with a soft smile.
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
He smiles softly “ now getting shy huh? Cute” he says playfully leaning in a bit only to suddenly pull away before their lips could even touch. “ not in front of others “ he says with a playful wink as he steps back “ anyway shall we start moving? And please only look at me I know there is a lot of neat trees but I’m all the man you need” he says with a soft smile.
Cayden stayed stiff. Too close too close too close tOO CLOSE his mind was screaming while he was physically breaking out in a cold sweat. “Yes, Let’s start moving,” He said quickly, relieved that Hades had backed away. “And of course you’re all the man I need, trees are trees, not men,” he joked, cringing internally as he smiled ever so slightly.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Cayden stayed stiff. Too close too close too close tOO CLOSE his mind was screaming while he was physically breaking out in a cold sweat. “Yes, Let’s start moving,” He said quickly, relieved that Hades had backed away. “And of course you’re all the man I need, trees are trees, not men,” he joked, cringing internally as he smiled ever so slightly.
He laughs softly “ aww thank you “ He Says playfully “ so tell me love, do you know you got here?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk looking around as he did.
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ aww thank you “ He Says playfully “ so tell me love, do you know you got here?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk looking around as he did.
Cayden glanced away, not wanting to receive that complement. It was bad, and he didn’t want to think about it. “I know about as much as anyone else, which is basically the equivalent of nothing.” He said, following Hades and shrugging. He was scared and confused, not a very good mix.
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:28 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Santiago frowned in response to Hades leaving, sorting through his thoughts for a moment before deciding to head towards where he had heard Aspen. With a rope in hand, Santiago began walking in the direction where he heard Aspen with a scowl clear on his face. Whoever the hell is responsible for this will die if she’s hurt. He noticed the faint figure of Aspen limping and broke into a run, his sneakers pounding against the ground and causing dust to fly up into the air. Urgency flared up inside of him as he neared her, and his cry ripped itself out of his chest in a strangled gasp. “Aspen!”

@Celestial

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:04 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Santiago frowned in response to Hades leaving, sorting through his thoughts for a moment before deciding to head towards where he had heard Aspen. With a rope in hand, Santiago began walking in the direction where he heard Aspen with a scowl clear on his face. Whoever the hell is responsible for this will die if she’s hurt. He noticed the faint figure of Aspen limping and broke into a run, his sneakers pounding against the ground and causing dust to fly up into the air. Urgency flared up inside of him as he neared her, and his cry ripped itself out of his chest in a strangled gasp. “Aspen!”

@Celestial

@Rubinaito

with a cry of joy she began to limp forward, she hadn’t exactly seen the form and wasn’t sure if it was Santiago but the way he sped up reassured her. Than as he came into the clear tears spring from her eyes and his voice rang out as clear as the fingers on her hands. She m Bed faster now still limping as a shooting pain ripples up her leg when much weight was applied to it. Though as she was running out of the corner of her eye she spotted an oddity witching the forest. A solid shape standing on its lonesome. Than suddenly she heard a loud crackling sound and a sound wave rushed past her and suddenly the bark of the nearest tree exploded beside Santiago. She suddenly spun glancing back at the shape which she could now recognize as a man. She let out a horrified scream and turned to continue struggling toward him still keeping an eye on the figure.

with a matter of frustration he reloaded the shotgun readying his arm and aiming at the boy again with narrowed eyes... 1... 2.... 3... click. Another round was fired sailing over the mans head and striking another tree. stop moving... prey. He aimed a third time using the scope to zero in on him. Than fired- unaware if he struck his mark or not

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 21st, 2018 at 10:11 PM.