Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
by poppy
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 01:37 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:37 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Today 01:36 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:36 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Today 01:35 PM

Old January 14th, 2018, 11:17 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw landed with a `oof`. What is with him being clumsy? Then he realized it was Owlstorm's fault, "It's fine!" He chuckled. Then realized he was basically being crushed by Owlstorm, he couldn't really breath. "Owlstorm...your..killing..me.." He strained, he also didn't really want to reply to the question. Mostly because he knew he would embarrass himself. Snowpaw gently push her off him, shaking the snow off him. Snowpaw inside was kind of freaking out, mostly because the tom was a fanboy. That moment would be cute between two mates. Then he realized something. He fidgeted again, getting lost in his thoughts. Yes, he was overthinking this. A bad habit of his. Sneaking a glance at Owlstorm, "The view was quite fine! Thank you very much!" He couldn't help but laugh at his own response. Still clueless what she meant by enjoying the view.
She laughs softly as she was pushed off, she shakes her pelt a bit but when he answered her last response, her pelt heats up a bit as she quickly looks away “ .... thank you...” she says a bit embarrassed as she begins to dig around finding a dead blue jay, “ would you like your feathers back?” She asks with a soft playful purr as her tail waved gracefully a bit. Her despite being brown and white kinda matched with the snow, she was like a tiger gracefully matching the background with her sky blue eyes and her warm smile. “ Snowpaw you’re staring again “ she says teasingly as she begins to pick up the blue jay.
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:25 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She laughs softly as she was pushed off, she shakes her pelt a bit but when he answered her last response, her pelt heats up a bit as she quickly looks away “ .... thank you...” she says a bit embarrassed as she begins to dig around finding a dead blue jay, “ would you like your feathers back?” She asks with a soft playful purr as her tail waved gracefully a bit. Her despite being brown and white kinda matched with the snow, she was like a tiger gracefully matching the background with her sky blue eyes and her warm smile. “ Snowpaw you’re staring again “ she says teasingly as she begins to pick up the blue jay.

"No problem!" Snowpaw said, smiling wide again. He looked at the blue jay and realized how small it was. He sniffed it, "Look! I told you! It is huge!" He said. Then shook his head no, "Nah. You can have them. I can't believe you caught that!" The tom realized he was one behide now. He let out a gasp, now he was getting a bit itchy to find something. His pink nose twitched, smelling for anything. Snowpaw blinked, "I-I was? I was! I.. uh.." He shuffled his paws. "Y'know what, um.. we should separate so we can focus on hunting! Yeah, erm.. haha.. I'll beat you!" Then he bounded away. Pretending he found something to hunt. He let out a sigh when he was a decent length away. Why was he staring? He didn't mean to. Then again, was Wolfpaw's little studying thing rubbing off him?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 14th, 2018 at 11:25 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

"No problem!" Snowpaw said, smiling wide again. He looked at the blue jay and realized how small it was. He sniffed it, "Look! I told you! It is huge!" He said. Then shook his head no, "Nah. You can have them. I can't believe you caught that!" The tom realized he was one behide now. He let out a gasp, now he was getting a bit itchy to find something. His pink nose twitched, smelling for anything. Snowpaw blinked, "I-I was? I was! I.. uh.." He shuffled his paws. "Y'know what, um.. we should separate so we can focus on hunting! Yeah, erm.. haha.. I'll beat you!" Then he bounded away. Pretending he found something to hunt. He let out a sigh when he was a decent length away. Why was he staring? He didn't mean to. Then again, was Wolfpaw's little studying thing rubbing off him?
She laughs softly “ as you wish” she says as she begins to bury it and soon she looks away but she stops a bit and began to look behind her to watch him walk off a bit after he was gone. She falls covering her face her pelt heating up so much she was surprised that the snow wasn’t melting. She sighs softly as she looks up to see two birds side by side. She huffs “ some teasing me..” she says as she begins to stand up and began to walk off smelling the air and trying her hardest to not look back again knowing those birds will tease her again.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:27 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Wind Clan Tertory

yo yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
She laughs softly “ as you wish” she says as she begins to bury it and soon she looks away but she stops a bit and began to look behind her to watch him walk off a bit after he was gone. She falls covering her face her pelt heating up so much she was surprised that the snow wasn’t melting. She sighs softly as she looks up to see two birds side by side. She huffs “ some teasing me..” she says as she begins to stand up and began to walk off smelling the air and trying her hardest to not look back again knowing those birds will tease her again.

Snowpaw shook his head, trying to clear his cluttered thoughts. His ears twitched when he picked up a scent trail, he stalked forward. Careful where he step. The snow crunched under his paws, he darted forward when he was close another the prey. His claws hooked the mouse's tail, it wasn't a strong grip but Snowpaw was quick enough to give it the killing bite before it escaped. He purred with delight, as he buried the prey he caught. He glanced around the territory, inhaling a deep breath before exhaling. He had almost forgot about the war. Should they have separated? The tom hissed at himself, the war may have been declared but nothing.. so.. far have happened. Right?

pronouns.cc
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:26 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Snowpaw shook his head, trying to clear his cluttered thoughts. His ears twitched when he picked up a scent trail, he stalked forward. Careful where he step. The snow crunched under his paws, he darted forward when he was close another the prey. His claws hooked the mouse's tail, it wasn't a strong grip but Snowpaw was quick enough to give it the killing bite before it escaped. He purred with delight, as he buried the prey he caught. He glanced around the territory, inhaling a deep breath before exhaling. He had almost forgot about the war. Should they have separated? The tom hissed at himself, the war may have been declared but nothing.. so.. far have happened. Right?
Owlstrom just finished hunting down a rabbit and she brings it back to where she had buried the bird, she purrs a bit as she begins to bury the rabbit as well. Soon she looks around soon catching his scent than a idea came to mind. He scared her now it’s her turn. She began to walk following his scent soon she covers her scent with the snow a bit and began to hide while watching him from afar. Her tail moved a bit as she watches him waiting for him to get a bit closer to her before jumping onto him.
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Owlstrom just finished hunting down a rabbit and she brings it back to where she had buried the bird, she purrs a bit as she begins to bury the rabbit as well. Soon she looks around soon catching his scent than a idea came to mind. He scared her now it’s her turn. She began to walk following his scent soon she covers her scent with the snow a bit and began to hide while watching him from afar. Her tail moved a bit as she watches him waiting for him to get a bit closer to her before jumping onto him.
Snowpaw soon forgot about his worries, he rolled in the grass/snow. Their was a slight itch in a place he couldn't get it, it was irraiting him now. When he was done his fur was messy and had a twig in it. "Much better." He purred, it didn't even look like he was trying to hunt. He was unknown that Owlstorm was watching him. He didn't hear her because after all, his hearing wasn't that god. He started to walk toward her, before making a right turn. He huffed with anger. All he smelled was the forest, he couldn't pick up a single scent. "Come on, prey! Come here prey!" Snowpaw called. That would probably scare away any prey that was there

pronouns.cc
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:02 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Snowpaw soon forgot about his worries, he rolled in the grass/snow. Their was a slight itch in a place he couldn't get it, it was irraiting him now. When he was done his fur was messy and had a twig in it. "Much better." He purred, it didn't even look like he was trying to hunt. He was unknown that Owlstorm was watching him. He didn't hear her because after all, his hearing wasn't that god. He started to walk toward her, before making a right turn. He huffed with anger. All he smelled was the forest, he couldn't pick up a single scent. "Come on, prey! Come here prey!" Snowpaw called. That would probably scare away any prey that was there
Her eyes glowed softly as she begins to creep in closer than suddenly jumps tackling him down onto the snow “ I believe I won this hunt” she says purring proudly. She laughs softly seeing some twig in his fur, She begins to lean in and carefully take the twig out “ I would recommend keeping your fur clean my friend. Many ladies do like a tom with clean fur “ She purrs as she lays down in him. “ than again I don’t mind a tom getting dirty for me” She says purring playfully.
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Her eyes glowed softly as she begins to creep in closer than suddenly jumps tackling him down onto the snow “ I believe I won this hunt” she says purring proudly. She laughs softly seeing some twig in his fur, She begins to lean in and carefully take the twig out “ I would recommend keeping your fur clean my friend. Many ladies do like a tom with clean fur “ She purrs as she lays down in him. “ than again I don’t mind a tom getting dirty for me” She says purring playfully.
Snowpaw huffed, "No fair! I..I.. got distracted and I'm not done." He said, trying to let her give him a little more time. He couldn't help but chuckle that she tackled him. She used his own trick against him, well kind of. Not exactly, though. He stuck his tongue playfully at her, smiling. "But that's booorring! Don't you ladies like the rugged type or something? Wait! You called me your friend! See, I knew you were fibbing about all that stuff." He purr happily at his own secret won. He could feel his fur heat up at her statement, Snowpaw playfully smirked. "Haha, okay let's collect our prey? Sadly you beat.. at my own challenge.''

pronouns.cc
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Snowpaw huffed, "No fair! I..I.. got distracted and I'm not done." He said, trying to let her give him a little more time. He couldn't help but chuckle that she tackled him. She used his own trick against him, well kind of. Not exactly, though. He stuck his tongue playfully at her, smiling. "But that's booorring! Don't you ladies like the rugged type or something? Wait! You called me your friend! See, I knew you were fibbing about all that stuff." He purr happily at his own secret won. He could feel his fur heat up at her statement, Snowpaw playfully smirked. "Haha, okay let's collect our prey? Sadly you beat.. at my own challenge.''
She laughs softly her pelt heating up a bit as she smiles “ ... well I believe you won this time. You caught something others would die to have my friend “ she says with a purr as she stands up “ would you like to know what that is?” she asks with a soft purr and a warm kind smile. This was so rare and new to her. Yet she loved it.. she wanted more.