Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:52 PM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:51 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:50 PM

Old January 12th, 2018, 01:08 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@guapathecat
~+~
Tigerdawn pushed Lightpaw off. “It was a decent move, but you must learn more if you want to survive in a battle one day.” The warrior flicked her ears. “Follow me.” She meowed before racing through the tunnel. The she-cat flicked her tail as she waited for her apprentice to catch up.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 12th, 2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:31 AM

My Mood: Tired

ahhhh... home sweet home! can someone show me to the warriors den? (via link) I'm a new warrior (7 moons)
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

Willowpaw copies the movement and managed for a foot or two but the new her foot slipped in a mushy spot of snow. She held back a cry of defeat and got back up on her feet. She dropped into the crouch again, careful to remember the tail rule. She crept forward and almost made it five feet but she then tripped over a stick or something hidden beneath the snow. She took a deep breath and continued trying out the excerise.
Peachrain gave a nod,” Don’t get mad, you’ll get better at this, first time I tried, I fell alot too.” She meowed,” It’s good and soon you won’t fall when stalking.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:20 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The tom nodded as he heard Honeyvenom speak, his tail twitching back and forth slowly. Hanging out with kits didn't sound so bad, especially because he found them to be better company then some warriors. Some warriors could be quite hard to get along with, and he wasn't thinking about his "ex" anymore, he was more or less thinking about the cats who had teased him when he'd first started hanging out with Minnowstripe. They had treated him like he was stupid and worthless, and Leafsparks had hated it. "Maybe I could come and hang around the nursery with you one day." He mewed, and then a half-teasing smile spread across his maw. "Then again, you might be a mother at that point - who knows?" He purred, giving Honeyvenom a light nudge. He imagined she would make a great mother, she seemed like the type of cat to have loads of patience and experience to younger cats, which Leafsparks found admirable.

Then again, he quite liked Honeyvenom. He found her to be excellent company, and she had such a nice personality, and... okay. That was quite enough, Leafsparks didn't need to be going that far, after all. All he needed to worry about right now was keeping himself safe. He wasn't ready to try and begin another relationship anyways, although having a friend wouldn't be bad. If he could maintain a steady friendship with Honeyvenom, without anything happening, then perhaps he would be able to consider something else. Until then? He would be more careful. It was frightening to wonder about all the bad things that could happen, after all. He should have been expecting her question but he wasn't, and to his surprise, it caught him off guard.

"Umm..." Why was Leafsparks having to think about this? He should know this down! Like, seriously! "I used to hang out with Minnowstripe - she was a, um, friend of mine, I guess you could say... but before then, I did a lot of things. I made friends. I'd go hunting a lot, and now I suppose I can get back to those things." He'd left quite a bit of the story out. Minnowstripe hadn't really been exactly "a friend," no, she was more of a nightmare - to be honest. And now that he was free, what would he do? Probably whatever he could, before the ghost from his past showed up again.

@Empress Of Evil
The ginger tabby wasn't quite what you would call popular, since she didn't actually have that many friends that were warriors. Of course, she easily made friends when she wanted to but if she were being honest, she didn't really want to make friends. At least, not a lot of friends. She preferred to hang around the younger cats. She liked to help the apprentices train and play with the kits. Sometimes they didn't appreciate her company, but honestly, they mostly did. "It'd be nice to have a friend with me to handle all those kits," She agreed, a grin growing on her maw at the thought of it. Normally Honeyvenom was by herself when she went to visit the nursery. She'd never brought a friend along before, though the idea sounded interesting and she was willing to try it. "Oh yes, perhaps," Honeyvenom said, her pelt heating up. It was as if the tom could see what was going on in her mind. "I guess I'll just drag you along with me before I'm in the nursery with kits of my own," She said, half joking with her words.

The name Minnowstripe was unfamiliar to her ears. She hadn't heard of this cat before. "Minnowstripe sounds like a nice cat. Was she?" She asked. She was curious about this cat. Maybe she could get some information about her out of Leafsparks and if she liked the sound of her enough, she could go talk to her. When she was in a good mood, Honeyvenom was always up for making new friends. Mostly just becoming friends with the friends of her friends. The warrior made sensible choices with her friends so she trusted that the friends of her friends would be safe for her to meet.

"You can get back to those things?" She repeated. Her ears pricked at those words and she raised an eyebrow in suspicion. What did he mean by that? "Did Minnowstripe stop you from doing those things?" She asked. She didn't mean to pry into the business of others but she was curious. Although the more she ran the scene through her mind, the more she noticed how uncomfortable Leafsparks seemed when he spoke about Minnowstripe. The warrior felt a little guilty for being so nosy and she decided to fix that by making things better for the tom. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to," She added. "I'm just curious."

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 13th, 2018, 02:49 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods

Quote:
Entering the territory, the medicine cat felt her muscles instantly relax. Passing by some branches, she felt a wave of nostalgia wash over her. She had first met Wheatfur through tearing her pawpad on a branch while she was hunting, and she struggled not to laugh or smile as she moved on. At the same time, she was trying not to cry - the memory of her mentor was overwhelming, and while this was a safe place for her, it was sometimes a prison. Maybe her life would have been different if that day had never happened, and the she cat desperately wanted to know where she would be now. If it was StarClan's will that she become a medicine cat, she probably would have ended up one no matter what. She just wished she could hear the tom tell her, just once, that he was proud of her. That she was doing the right thing, that she didn't need to hand over her position to someone who was more qualified.

She had met Zerosight, and the blind tom had been quite friendly to her - she'd been a little worried at first, growing up knowing and hearing about the former medicine cat, but he had helped her some. And not long after meeting him, she had lost a patient. It wasn't her very first patient, thank goodness, but it was the first one she had lost. "Alright, Snowpaw, you can talk as loud as you want out here." Caliapaw mewed, her tail twitching as she glanced over her shoulder at her brother.

Silence was not a virtue that Snowpaw seemed to hold close, it never had been, but at least out here... no one would be paying much attention. Caliapaw thought about hunting, but with as little hunting training as she had had, it would probably end up disasterously. The last time she had been hunting on her own was the day she had met Wheatfur. "So... is this where you said you met Wolfpaw? The 'scary' one?" She asked, looking around at her surroundings. It was always so calm out here - something that Caliapaw especially loved about this place. It was almost too quiet sometimes, eerily so when there were no other cats out here, but at the same time, the quiet was welcome. It was something that was different from the constant hustle and bustle of the clearing, and when there were areas that other cats weren't spending time in, Caliapaw would take advantage of them.

Snowstar had given her permission to come out here with Alabasterpaw and Starpaw one day, with just the three of them, just so that they could talk about Wheatfur some more. She wanted the memory of the former medicine cat to be a good one, she wanted to hear some experiences the others had had with him, and she knew that Alabasterpaw - being Wheatfur's niece - would have some especially good memories to tell them about the tom. It was something that she looked forward to hearing.

@Spiral Whirl
Snowpaw wouldn't say the territory was his favorite place because their were some bad memories in here, more than he wish to have. Yet it was better than the clearing where `them` could be. Then again they could always be out here, also. Despite that he still loved it. The only thing right now he was disliking was the tingling sensation he felt in his paws. Not from the snow, however. Just fear and worry. Tensions were high and Snowpaw's mind been all over the place. He wouldn't say it was stressful because others have dealt with much more. A sigh escape his lips. He didn't like this at all. He felt not in control which Snowpaw hated. It was Leaf-Bare now and Snowpaw blended it quite well in the snow. Hence why he had the prefix Snow. The only thing that stood out was his blue eyes. His pads had grown use to the cold and sometimes stinging feeling in them when he step onto the snow. He quite like when it was Leaf-Bare but one of the biggest con for him was the shortage of prey. Snowpaw loved food and it was surprising how he wasn't chubby. Before the apprentice knew it his head headbutted a tree, stumbling back a few steps. "Wa!" He meowed in surprise, falling on his back into the snow. He glared at the tree trunk, shaking snow off his head as he stood up.

Snowpaw wasn't one bit scary. Well if you took the statement, `Killing with kindness,` and applied it to Snowpaw he could probably kill a lot. Then again he wouldn't really want to do that. The way he could be scary was because when he was too kind, he did something very bad or something planned. Which may sound good to him but horrible for you. "Stupid tree... getting in my way." Snowpaw grumbled unhappily. Then realizing his sister was still hear, his cheeks indirectly heat up. "It was rude okay?!" He defended himself before she could reply, he put a paw on the trunk. Sinking his claws into the bark a little. When he heard her statement he tried his best to sound happy.

"Yay?" No doubt about it that their was question in his voice. Snowpaw wondered if he should tell her about his little secret, she was family after all. But that may.. put more stress on her somehow, or Snowstar will find out. Wait, what if I can never be a warrior? What would I be? Forever a apprentice, elder? Snowpaw fretted in his mind. He open his mouth the speak, ready to blurt everything out and tell her but voice would not be given. So in the end he closed it again. Maybe another time. He couldn't help but sigh. Deep inside knowing that he may never be ready to actually admit it. Snowpaw wasn't ready nor would ever be ready to know what would happen when cats knew.

"Hmm.. I think about it, maybe somewhere a bit farther. " Snowpaw replied, trying to remember the place he had. Then gave up on it. He didn't like thinking even if he did it a lot of times. He wondered if he should try to teach Caliapaw something about hunting. He wasn't the best at it but he had more experience than his sister. It would be good use if she ever got lost. However he didn't want to pressure her into it.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:59 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
The pebble was just as she remembered it, pretty with the light glinting off it, and it was even prettier because she knew it meant something. Leafwatcher's collection was so unique, honestly, she wasn't sure quite what to make of it. "I'm glad it's still here," She mewed in a quiet voice, finally glancing up so that her blue eyes met Leafwatcher's own. Once again, she felt a stab of anger that he had just disappeared. Never once had he tried to contact her in any way, not through another cat or anything, he hadn't even told her where he'd been - not that she was owed that - and now he just came back into her life? That was rough on the young feline and she shifted her weight somewhat uncomfortably. It wasn't that she disliked the tom. But right now it was hard on her to trust him. "I'm glad your whole collection is doing alright, everything looks... in order." The feline cleared her throat, her voice going back to a normal tone, and she looked around at her surroundings in a more... businesslike manner, she supposed it could be called. She was trying to find a way to forgive him, to get past what had happened and just move on with her life, but it was hard to forgive and forget when she had thought about it so many times. Stormwing had lost... an insane amount of cats over the moons. She had lost so many friends. She had lost some of her adoptive family, she had lost so many cats she was in love with. Almost all of them, as a matter of fact. She had lost practically everyone. And now someone was back, and she didn't know whether to be happy or sad or angry. It was a mix of everything, and even though she knew she should be mostly happy, she was mostly angry. Why? Well, for the reasons stated before; he'd never tried to contact her and now here he was, back in her life like he could just walk in and out and never have consequences.
(So so sorry for not replying for a while! Hopefully, this makes up for it!)
Leafwatcher's collection was pretty unique, if not odd. Some cats could call it bizarre or unusual. But, the brown Bengal tabby didn't really care what others thought of his collection. It was just something he enjoyed doing, collecting items or nick nacks he found around the territory. He nodded his head once more at Stormwing, a beaming smile on his face, agreeing with her. "Me too." Leafwatcher looked extremely cheery, and happy. Really happy. Then his smile fell at the tone of her voice. His ears flattened as he looked toward the ground. "The Dusk Syndicate..." The tom spoke quietly, lifting his head. "The Dusk Syndicate catnapped me..." The young warrior's tone was rather regretful and upset. This was something Leafwatcher would rather not talk about. But Stormwing needed to know. She needed to know. "I fought with a Dusk Syndicate cat when I was thinking at the edge of the territory, and... they bashed me against a rock." His voice shook with a slight fury as if he was angry at himself. Which, he sorta was. "I received amnesia... I lost a lot of memories because of it. That's why I never tried to contact you... or anyone else..." Leafwatcher tried to steady himself and be calm, but it was hard when you're so angry. Angry at his own self, and not anyone else. He never felt this angry... ever since his mother had died. "I should have tried to get someone. Because I thought I could handle that one cat, but... another one came... I should of ran... and get backup. But I never did..." He shook his head. "You have the right to be angry with me. I was so foolish... I understand."
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:39 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The Turkish Angora's pawsteps were quiet as she crept through the undergrowth. Her icy blue eyes would flicker up and down every few seconds, making sure that she didn't step on a twig and alert her prey. The warrior was focusing intently on the scrawny rabbit that searched for food a few foxlengths in front of her. As soon as she was sure that she could make the jump, she bunched her muscles and leapt forward. Blizzardhail landed right on the small animal and felt it wiggle in alarm beneath her paws. She lowered her head and swiftly killed it with a bite to its neck. Her mouth watered as the scent of rabbit wafted into her nose and mouth. It was tempting not to take a bite out of it right there and then. But of course, the elders and queens needed feeding first so she was going to have to resist. It was a thin piece of prey, but it was the best that Blizzardhail had found all day. She'd already caught two pieces of prey today, a sparrow with barely any meat on it and a small mouse. Leaf-bare made hunting hard. Every animal wanted to hide in their warm burrows and keep themselves cozy.
The she-cat shook her fur and pushed away the thoughts of her small catches. She quickly dug a hole and buried the rabbit. She made sure that the hole was deep and the dirt was packed tightly in. She didn't want a fox to come along and steal her prey while she searched for other animals to catch. Standing up and straightening her posture, she continue forward, her eyes and ears alert and attentive. A rustle in the bushes caught her attention and she suddenly stopped where she was. She parted her jaws and tasted the air. She caught the scent of vole drifting along on the gentle wind. She immediately dropped to a crouch and slunk forward like a snake. She could see the vole now. It was scuffling around and searching for food. When she thought she was close enough, she jumped forward and landed. She looked down, expecting to see the vole thrashing around in an attempt to break free, but rather than a vole, there was just snow. Her expression changed to one of confusion as she sat up. Mouse dung! She thought, as she frowned and starting sulking.

@mompaws

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 14th, 2018, 10:56 PM

Snowpaw messed a pawstep, getting tangled up as he flopped onto the snow. Huffing as landed, realizing Owlstorm could get ahead made him shake his head. He wouldn't allow that. Quickly regaining his balance as he took off again, he couldn't help but laugh. His paws hit the snow in sync with Owlstorm's. He looked ahead, not wanting to run in a tree again. Snowpaw opened his jaws, letting the scents flood in. They were hunting after all. Soon he came to a halt, mostly to catch his breath. He panted, his pink tongue rolling out of his jaws. "Imma...win.. just.. you.. wait!" Snowpaw said, he wasn't exactly studdborn because it was more like ambition.

@Sasukewolf (madness)

pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:03 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw messed a pawstep, getting tangled up as he flopped onto the snow. Huffing as landed, realizing Owlstorm could get ahead made him shake his head. He wouldn't allow that. Quickly regaining his balance as he took off again, he couldn't help but laugh. His paws hit the snow in sync with Owlstorm's. He looked ahead, not wanting to run in a tree again. Snowpaw opened his jaws, letting the scents flood in. They were hunting after all. Soon he came to a halt, mostly to catch his breath. He panted, his pink tongue rolling out of his jaws. "Imma...win.. just.. you.. wait!" Snowpaw said, he wasn't exactly studdborn because it was more like ambition.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
She jumps over him when he flopped onto the snow but he quickly caught up. She purrs and runs a bit faster but of course the tom was able to take the lead when Snowpaw suddenly stopped, she smirked and suddenly jumped over him catching something midair, but she ended up landing on Snowpaw. They flooped onto the snow together this time and whatever she catch fell and now remained hidden in the snow as she gets up laughing softly “ sorry about that!” She says laughing quite enjoying herself as she looks down at Snowpaw her sky blue eyes now locked with his, she purrs a bit “ why hello there. Enjoying the view “ she says playfully and rather unexpectedly
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She jumps over him when he flopped onto the snow but he quickly caught up. She purrs and runs a bit faster but of course the tom was able to take the lead when Snowpaw suddenly stopped, she smirked and suddenly jumped over him catching something midair, but she ended up landing on Snowpaw. They flooped onto the snow together this time and whatever she catch fell and now remained hidden in the snow as she gets up laughing softly “ sorry about that!” She says laughing quite enjoying herself as she looks down at Snowpaw her sky blue eyes now locked with his, she purrs a bit “ why hello there. Enjoying the view “ she says playfully and rather unexpectedly
Snowpaw landed with a `oof`. What is with him being clumsy? Then he realized it was Owlstorm's fault, "It's fine!" He chuckled. Then realized he was basically being crushed by Owlstorm, he couldn't really breath. "Owlstorm...your..killing..me.." He strained, he also didn't really want to reply to the question. Mostly because he knew he would embarrass himself. Snowpaw gently push her off him, shaking the snow off him. Snowpaw inside was kind of freaking out, mostly because the tom was a fanboy. That moment would be cute between two mates. Then he realized something. He fidgeted again, getting lost in his thoughts. Yes, he was overthinking this. A bad habit of his. Sneaking a glance at Owlstorm, "The view was quite fine! Thank you very much!" He couldn't help but laugh at his own response. Still clueless what she meant by enjoying the view.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 14th, 2018 at 11:12 PM.