Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:41 PM

Old January 13th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Blazingstream's Daughters

My Riverclan cat Blazingstream is looking for a couple of daughters. I have decided to have him had a litter of all she-cats. I would like them to be 1, 2 or 3 moons. Once I have all the kits I'll have a finder for the mother, so they can look like Blazingstream or not.

Slots
1. open
2. open
3. open

no form create your own.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:40 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Blazingstream's Daughters

ack I have no creativity left in me !!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 13th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
ack I have no creativity left in me !!
I wish I didn't have creativity. I got too many cats.

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:00 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

( I have way too much creativity... I also suffer from the disease "Compelled to join any roleplay/ finder she finds -itis" I love making the forms like interviews, so here we go.... Intoducing Flickerkit!)

"My name is Flickerkit. I bet you already knew that though didn't you? Anyways, I have short, soft ginger fur with flashy white paws. My eyes are green, with flecks of gold. I'm quieter than most kits, but I'm also adventure seeking and loving. I want to be the best warrior Riverclan has ever seen. I'm a she-cat, but again, I bet you already knew that didn't you?! I have a fear of being alone, and also failing my family. I want everyone to be proud of me, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I'm also, warm, caring, fiery, stubborn, and I always have something to say. Well, I hope you like me, and I really hope I can be one of Blazingstream's daughters! Thanks! Hope you have a good day! Love from Me!"

( Her warrior name will be Flickerfoot, because of her white paws, I bolded the things that are important)

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
( I have way too much creativity... I also suffer from the disease "Compelled to join any roleplay/ finder she finds -itis" I love making the forms like interviews, so here we go.... Intoducing Flickerkit!)

"My name is Flickerkit. I bet you already knew that though didn't you? Anyways, I have short, soft ginger fur with flashy white paws. My eyes are green, with flecks of gold. I'm quieter than most kits, but I'm also adventure seeking and loving. I want to be the best warrior Riverclan has ever seen. I'm a she-cat, but again, I bet you already knew that didn't you?! I have a fear of being alone, and also failing my family. I want everyone to be proud of me, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I'm also, warm, caring, fiery, stubborn, and I always have something to say. Well, I hope you like me, and I really hope I can be one of Blazingstream's daughters! Thanks! Hope you have a good day! Love from Me!"

( Her warrior name will be Flickerfoot, because of her white paws, I bolded the things that are important)

Approved!

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:32 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"I am kitten! Hear me ROAR!"
Firekit is spunky and full of life. She's a natural born trouble maker. She wants to be the best warrior she can possibly be. She has trouble understanding others sometimes, like when someone does something bad for a good reason. Other times she's very accepting and friendly. She wants as to widen her friend group all over. Under all of the fur is a lean and nimble body, giving her excellent running and jumping ability. She can sometimes have trouble forgetting and holding in her emotions.

Last edited by Stario&Co.; January 13th, 2018 at 11:34 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:01 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

[ Character Views are not mine, nor a representation of mine ]
Name → KoikitKoipaw → Koislash
Age → 3 Moons
Gender → Female
Sexuality → Homosexual Biromantic
Appearance → - Click - Koikit is an average sized cat with a deep ginger base coat and even darker tabby markings running through the ginger, but layered over the ginger in large patches is solid black. Her face is black, with a white muzzle, with a ginger spot in the middle of her forehead. Her chest, underbelly and paws are also white. Koi's eyes are a rather pale yellow color.
Personality → When she's young, Koi is quite friendly and loving, but very sensitive. Every little thing bothers her, and she tries to always do what she thinks is right. Unfortunately, she isn't very accepting, and looks down upon those who are different. It brings out that other side of her, the rude and unforgivable side that she tries hard to bury. But she can't help herself when she sees something that seems wrong to her. She despises anything that doesn't seem normal, and strives only to do and be the best she can be. Unfortunately, when she becomes an apprentice, Koikit realizes that she is different as well, and forces it down, faking it like she's 'normal' and like everybody else.
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:02 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Star View Post
"I am kitten! Hear me ROAR!"
Firekit is spunky and full of life. She's a natural born trouble maker. She wants to be the best warrior she can possibly be. She has trouble understanding others sometimes, like when someone does something bad for a good reason. Other times she's very accepting and friendly. She wants as to widen her friend group all over. Under all of the fur is a lean and nimble body, giving her excellent running and jumping ability. She can sometimes have trouble forgetting and holding in her emotions.
Approved!

Old January 14th, 2018, 12:02 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
[ Character Views are not mine, nor a representation of mine ]
Name → KoikitKoipaw → Koislash
Age → 3 Moons
Gender → Female
Sexuality → Homosexual Biromantic
Appearance → - Click - Koikit is an average sized cat with a deep ginger base coat and even darker tabby markings running through the ginger, but layered over the ginger in large patches is solid black. Her face is black, with a white muzzle, with a ginger spot in the middle of her forehead. Her chest, underbelly and paws are also white. Koi's eyes are a rather pale yellow color.
Personality → When she's young, Koi is quite friendly and loving, but very sensitive. Every little thing bothers her, and she tries to always do what she thinks is right. Unfortunately, she isn't very accepting, and looks down upon those who are different. It brings out that other side of her, the rude and unforgivable side that she tries hard to bury. But she can't help herself when she sees something that seems wrong to her. She despises anything that doesn't seem normal, and strives only to do and be the best she can be. Unfortunately, when she becomes an apprentice, Koikit realizes that she is different as well, and forces it down, faking it like she's 'normal' and like everybody else.
Approved!