Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 12:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

as osirus crept into the school house, he smelled many more scents. strange. usually hades would have frightened them away by now, or killed them. his tail flicked before he leaped up into the house, pressing himself into the shadows. he stalked along the walls before jumping into a vacant room, eyes scanning the area. seems to be all clear. osirus's ears flicked before he curled up in the middle of the room, grooming his fur. hopefully hades finds me soon, and is proud that i was able to sneak in without him noticing. he purred quietly in a victorious manner, claws flexing as he stretched out over the floor.
nose twitching and eyes narrowed, osirus listened to the voices outside of the building. there's a lot of cats out there. has hades gone soft? no. he wouldn't. how could i dare think of that? he shook his head, sighing softly. maybe he has become injured again. that baffoon. he may be strong, but he must know of his limits. not everybody can win every battle. lowering his head, osirus rested it on his paws. if so many cats are out there bothering him, he won't be here for a while.
i might as well go up to the tower and watch them.
and with that, he did.
osirus climbed up to the bell tower and sat on a ledge, looking down among the cats. it took very little effort to find hades. he sighed again, tail flicking while his dark, brown-and-white fur waved in a short breeze. pale green eyes looked down among them all, while his form must have looked like a shadow from the ground. simply, he waited. certainly, they would spot him at some point, right?

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i don't mind staying background for now, if there's no room for osirus at the moment, haha. i just wanted to plan out how i wanted to roleplay this bad boy. i'm not used to having evil characters. ]

Last edited by lio; January 13th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:01 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

After Hades had left to speak with the intruder, Cress heard a faint rustling. She glanced up from her spot in the graveyard to spot a flash of white up in the bell tower. She chuckled under her breath knowing who it was- Osirus, a tom just as malicious as Hades. Focusing her gaze on her brother, who seemed preoccupied with discussing something or other with Nightmare, the female decided to slip off and browse through the graveyard by herself. The molly had no interest in socializing with anyone at the moment, focused only on adding to her gruesome collection of trophies that decorated her nest. Spotting a bright blue collar, she trotted over and nipped gently at it to separate it from the former kittypet, the tags jingling delightfully as she pulled it away. Shaking off the clumps of fur left on the bright blue ribbon, she draped it over her back and continued by checking the claws and teeth left on the body. Extracting them carefully (and subsequently spitting every now and again because of the vile taste) she managed to extract all of the healthy, non-cracked claws and teeth and pile them together on a piece of fabric nearby. Picking it up by the corners, the gruesome feline trotted out of the graveyard to the small stream nearby so she could clean off the trophies she had acquired. She still remembered killing the feline for flirting with her; only one tom could claim her heart and it wouldn't be a soft kittypet. Dipping the collar into the slowly flowing stream, she watched as the congealed blood was tugged off by the water as well as the rocks below which she dragged it across. Tossing the now clean ribbon onto the bank, she grabbed the makeshift bag and dipped it into the stream near a pool of water so that the teeth wouldn't be tugged away by the current.

Finishing up her task, Cress picked up the bag and collar and headed back to the house. Ducking under a couple of broken beams, she made her way to her nest, hidden from the eyes of everyone and secured in the windowsill of a cloudy stained-glass window. She placed the teeth neatly in a row, organizing them by length on one of the makeshift shelves and adding to the line of pearly whites. Her newfound collar, on the other paw, was woven into her nest to provide a soft material with the tags taken off and strung up over the nest. She smiled at her work and curled up into the nest just under a beam of sunlight gleaming through the window. Here she would doze off for as long as needed without being disturbed by anyone... except for a small bundle of fur that woke up as soon as she curled up around it. The little kitten, who had been kidnapped from her true family and was taken to be raised by Cress and Hades (since Cress couldn't have children of her own) raised her head and let out a sleepy mew of confusion at the sudden warmth beside her. Cress purred and ran her tongue gently over the kitten's head to sooth the little fluffy ball of fur. "There, there. Mummy's here." Cress murmured softly.

The kitten, who had been named Shadow for her dark fur, blinked open her beautiful blue eyes to gaze up at Cress. She pulled herself up and placed her paws gently on Cress' nose, purring and nuzzling her adoptive mother happily. "Hello, Momma." Shadow squeaked, climbing onto the top of Cress' head and dangling her two front paws in front of her eyes. "Is there new people?" She asked, having already scented the presence of several new cats. Today would be an interesting day if none of them died.

Cress chuckled and raised her gaze to look up at the kit. "Yes, darling. My brother came to visit and apparently a few cats want to join us!" She smiled happily. "You will have a lot of friends soon."

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:29 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Joining late
Quinoa padded through the grass, as silently as she could manage. Her white tail swayed behind her, rustling the growth of the meadow. She was nearing the abandoned school house now, and she smelled lots of fresh scents. It must be a rest stop, she thought. Although it seemed like visitors were here, scents of danger and authority ran thick with the smells of fear and blood. Quinoa briefly thought of turning back. It could be a lone rouge, one that attacked. Worse, it could be a pack of rouges. She approached the crumbling brick walls, hearing mews and hisses from inside. She had no idea if any cat was outside. The last thing she needed was an encounter, or a fight. But if they forced one, she was ready to give it.
The beautiful shecat slowly approached, her nose twitching harshly from the mingling scents. Kittypet, rouge, loner, and even a clan cat were all here. Quinoa hissed. She had had more than one fight with clancats. They had some moves, but didn’t think outside the box too much. She soon saw cats come into view.
A handsome burly tom was standing above a small cat, the clan cat visitor. A shecat was standing near them, not too close. The tom was a silver cat with a white underbelly. He was covered in scars and an open wound. He was arched menacingly, but had a strange warmth in his eyes that was different.
Quinoa couldn’t hear what they were saying, but she figured enough out that the large tom was dealing with the kit. The golden cat was looking on, watching.
Quinoa began to turn away from the cats. These cats were a group, and they looked strong enough to kill a fox. Quinoa didn’t want to get on their bad side. She soon heard the toms voice raise, and Quinoa paused, pricking her dove brown ears. If only she could get closer...

Last edited by pomegranate; January 13th, 2018 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more.
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:05 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods “ I see. I know because many clanners come here when no one wants them. Either they challenge me and face death or just come to die. But some do have a story to tell and I can understand why they’re confusing... clans aren’t my thing but I’ve heard enough to know how it works ... but if that’s not your biggest problem that what is?” He asks calmly. “ Thunderclan huh? Of the brave and proud. Y’all strong I give you that but fall easily when it comes to justice. And don’t worry about being nice to me. I’m a rouge no some prideful Thunderclan cat. Just be careful around my loves. They are really protective over me” he says playfully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Spiral Whirl
Iriss had left her loft room through the normal entrance, for she had decided the tree would be her "calm-down place". She had already managed to build a frame for a bed out of sticks and sap and mud, and was looking for some moss and feathers for bedding. She had the moss in her mouth and was looking all over the place for feathers, but she could not see feathers, or smell bird anywhere, so she instead began to follow Hades scent to ask him if he knew where any were. She past many cats, a kittypet, a cat who seemed rather a lot like Hades, perhaps his mate Cress, and just a few friends it seemed. Finally she reached Hades, only to discover he was talking to another cat. A ThunderClanner. Iriss couldn't help but back away from the scent. She may have hung out around WindClan, but the scents of the three other clans came as a threat to her. Still holding the moss in her mouth, she crept to the nearest bush and peaked out, she had to make sure the cat was no threat. After a while she decided it was alright, and walked out until she was sitting next to both of them and she placed the moss on the ground in front of her.
Wolfpaw listened in, he didn't know if he was wanted. He always just felt the urge to come here. While it was also a getaway, he was still confused about more than half his life these days. "Just small problems that built up into one." He replied, his tail tip was flickering to show he was at least a bit interested in what Hades had to say. `Loves?` Why was love plural? Then he realized he was one of the toms that had more than one mate. Wolfpaw shuddered, one mate for him was too much but he was young so he shouldn't think about that. However more than one? "How.. how do you even deal with more than one mate?!" Wolfpaw blurted out. The rogue had told him that he didn't mind him being rude, but the way Wolfpaw worded his sentence may offend him. After all, they were his mates. The tom shook his head in dismay, "I can't wrap my mind around how cats.. deal with mates." He mumbled under his breath. Clans were first place for confusing but in second came love. His eyes darted to a she-cat who had walked out. Was that one of his `loves?` "Hi?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:07 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfpaw listened in, he didn't know if he was wanted. He always just felt the urge to come here. While it was also a getaway, he was still confused about more than half his life these days. "Just small problems that built up into one." He replied, his tail tip was flickering to show he was at least a bit interested in what Hades had to say. `Loves?` Why was love plural? Then he realized he was one of the toms that had more than one mate. Wolfpaw shuddered, one mate for him was too much but he was young so he shouldn't think about that. However more than one? "How.. how do you even deal with more than one mate?!" Wolfpaw blurted out. The rogue had told him that he didn't mind him being rude, but the way Wolfpaw worded his sentence may offend him. After all, they were his mates. The tom shook his head in dismay, "I can't wrap my mind around how cats.. deal with mates." He mumbled under his breath. Clans were first place for confusing but in second came love. His eyes darted to a she-cat who had walked out. Was that one of his `loves?` "Hi?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Spiral Whirl
Iriss had left her loft room through the normal entrance, for she had decided the tree would be her "calm-down place". She had already managed to build a frame for a bed out of sticks and sap and mud, and was looking for some moss and feathers for bedding. She had the moss in her mouth and was looking all over the place for feathers, but she could not see feathers, or smell bird anywhere, so she instead began to follow Hades scent to ask him if he knew where any were. She past many cats, a kittypet, a cat who seemed rather a lot like Hades, perhaps his mate Cress, and just a few friends it seemed. Finally she reached Hades, only to discover he was talking to another cat. A ThunderClanner. Iriss couldn't help but back away from the scent. She may have hung out around WindClan, but the scents of the three other clans came as a threat to her. Still holding the moss in her mouth, she crept to the nearest bush and peaked out, she had to make sure the cat was no threat. After a while she decided it was alright, and walked out until she was sitting next to both of them and she placed the moss on the ground in front of her.
Hades laughs softly at the Toms reaction to him having more mates. A normal thing really and he didn’t really mind it more like he was amused by it. “ well I’m not going to lie little warrior. I have a big heart and they are many beautiful cats out there that need some love. Why not me? I may be a rouge but I have feelings too. I fell in love and it’s such a wonderful feeling. I can’t help but purr whenever I’m around my loves” He Says looking at Iriss with a soft smile. “ I do understand how it can be confusing but you’ll come to understand what I mean once you meet the one you love. “ he says warmly as he begins to stand up and stretch a bit “ I was once like you confused by the thought of love. Than I met my first love.. and honestly boy it still confuses me but in a good way. For someone like me to become to weak when my loves smile at me honestly it’s amazing.” He purrs as he turns around “ well if that’s all how about a little hunt?” He asks as his claws come out playfully
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Hades laughs softly at the Toms reaction to him having more mates. A normal thing really and he didn’t really mind it more like he was amused by it. “ well I’m not going to lie little warrior. I have a big heart and they are many beautiful cats out there that need some love. Why not me? I may be a rouge but I have feelings too. I fell in love and it’s such a wonderful feeling. I can’t help but purr whenever I’m around my loves” He Says looking at Iriss with a soft smile. “ I do understand how it can be confusing but you’ll come to understand what I mean once you meet the one you love. “ he says warmly as he begins to stand up and stretch a bit “ I was once like you confused by the thought of love. Than I met my first love.. and honestly boy it still confuses me but in a good way. For someone like me to become to weak when my loves smile at me honestly it’s amazing.” He purrs as he turns around “ well if that’s all how about a little hunt?” He asks as his claws come out playfully

Wolfpaw felt secretly relived that he wasn't the only one who found love confusing. "Yeah, though I don't even want a mate. Don't you think one day they will die and leave you? I don't need heartbreak." He meowed to Hades. It was the truth. He saw the soft smile he gave Iriss, only proving his theory to be correct even if he still didn't know. Wolfpaw tried smiling but it only came out as forced and cringey, he wasn't really fond of his smile. It was one of his flaws or what he thought. "I guess, if everyone does fall in love I'll have to get use to the idea.. " Wolfpaw grumbled. He still doubted he would and he felt bad for anyone who did have a crush on him. To him, he was a monster. Just like the animal he was named after. He blinked in surprise at his suggestion, but a small grin came on his face that wasn't force. Just for a mere second. He unsheathed his claws also, "Whatcha waiting for? Let's go hunt!" Their was no mistake that hunting was something he was fond of.

pronouns.cc
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Wolfpaw felt secretly relived that he wasn't the only one who found love confusing. "Yeah, though I don't even want a mate. Don't you think one day they will die and leave you? I don't need heartbreak." He meowed to Hades. It was the truth. He saw the soft smile he gave Iriss, only proving his theory to be correct even if he still didn't know. Wolfpaw tried smiling but it only came out as forced and cringey, he wasn't really fond of his smile. It was one of his flaws or what he thought. "I guess, if everyone does fall in love I'll have to get use to the idea.. " Wolfpaw grumbled. He still doubted he would and he felt bad for anyone who did have a crush on him. To him, he was a monster. Just like the animal he was named after. He blinked in surprise at his suggestion, but a small grin came on his face that wasn't force. Just for a mere second. He unsheathed his claws also, "Whatcha waiting for? Let's go hunt!" Their was no mistake that hunting was something he was fond of.
He laughs softly “ ... why do you think I have multiple loves? So they can be with each other when... “ he looks away “ look im going to be honest with you... I am not sure if I’m going to live long. I’m.. weak due to a injury on me. And I don’t want my loves fighting for me or getting hurt for me. But this is most likely a good chance for anyone to come and challenge me and most likely end my life if given the chance. Luckily I’m stubborn and smart in the arts of battle but still... I can’t help but feel worried about it” He Says calmly as he smiles “ either way let’s go. Oh. But we must visit the building first. I need to ask my love something and probably have someone join us. Of course if y’all don’t mind” he asks kindly
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:43 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ ... why do you think I have multiple loves? So they can be with each other when... “ he looks away “ look im going to be honest with you... I am not sure if I’m going to live long. I’m.. weak due to a injury on me. And I don’t want my loves fighting for me or getting hurt for me. But this is most likely a good chance for anyone to come and challenge me and most likely end my life if given the chance. Luckily I’m stubborn and smart in the arts of battle but still... I can’t help but feel worried about it” He Says calmly as he smiles “ either way let’s go. Oh. But we must visit the building first. I need to ask my love something and probably have someone join us. Of course if y’all don’t mind” he asks kindly
Wolfpaw blinked in surprise, these `loves` weren't flings for him. He did love them. The apprentice could see that. "Oh. Er.." He tried to think of something to say. I mean, he should. After all the cat was nice to him. "Look. If your that worried about it.. I mean I know rogues don't have Medince cats but I can take you to mine to get your injury fixed. I'm sure Caliapaw won't mind. Plus, I highly doubt your time has come." He said, shrugging his shoulders a little. Wolfpaw knew his words were cringey but it was the best he could do for the worrying tom. It wasn't like bringing a rogue to camp was that bad. Well in Wolfpaw's point of view. "Alright?" He said, ready to follow him. He would try to be kind to the cat. They must be some kind of big deal if Hades liked them. The tom seem to have good judgement.

pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wolfpaw blinked in surprise, these `loves` weren't flings for him. He did love them. The apprentice could see that. "Oh. Er.." He tried to think of something to say. I mean, he should. After all the cat was nice to him. "Look. If your that worried about it.. I mean I know rogues don't have Medince cats but I can take you to mine to get your injury fixed. I'm sure Caliapaw won't mind. Plus, I highly doubt your time has come." He said, shrugging his shoulders a little. Wolfpaw knew his words were cringey but it was the best he could do for the worrying tom. It wasn't like bringing a rogue to camp was that bad. Well in Wolfpaw's point of view. "Alright?" He said, ready to follow him. He would try to be kind to the cat. They must be some kind of big deal if Hades liked them. The tom seem to have good judgement.
He smiles “ no need. It will heal in time besides I know how to use herbs and stuff to heal. So no need to worry about me, besides I do have some cats who follow me. They see me as some boss and I let them. I can depend on them if it does come down to it.” He Says kindly as he begins to look at Iriss “ come my dear” he purrs playfully as he begins to walk. “ now than..” he says looking up at the building, and soon he begins to yell “ amor! Bring shadow! We’re going hunting!” He purrs loudly
@Rubinaito
@Mystical
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:31 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

hearing the yell, osirus looked down. his eyes narrowed and he huffed impatiently. has nobody noticed me yet? he lowered his head and growled silently. maybe i'll follow them. they're going hunting, yes? ears flat, osirus slithered town the bell tower, a mere shadow against the building. he rolled his eyes quickly before leaping to the ground, shaking out his pelt and darting into the forestry. his paws were quick and light, making no sound as he searched for a place to hide. having been around hades multiple times, he knew of all the places that the other tended to hunt around, so osirus went straight for one of those. if hades did not show up with any of his 'new friends,' then he would go around until he did find them.
all he wanted was to prove how well of a servant he was to his sire.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i mean having no replies helps to bleed his personality out a bit, as he's a new character, so y'know. aNd this also helps me to find my muse, which is what i've been lacking this past month. ]