Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM

Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:28 AM
Eternal Daydream

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@BlueFeather , This is for yu.

Dustrage stalked through the territory, holding her tail up. She was here for prey, although you couldn't tell from the way she walked. Leaves and twigs rustled underfoot, but she paid no mind. Many elders would call her method of hunting irresponsible and pointless, but she paid no mind to what anyone thought.

Seemingly randomly, she dropping into a crouch and prowled silently toward a certain spot in the midst of the forest floor. When she was only a few feet away from it, she pounced. Nothing. The mouse had heard her and scurried away. Hissing in anger, she straightened up, then crouched down again. When she really needed to, she could hunt well, but usually she just messed around.

Now, however, it was time to get some freshkill.

After only about ten minutes, she had easily caught three mice. She held them by the tail in her mouth and started walking back to camp when she heard something.....

(Your turn to post as your kit and have him make a sound.)

Become a medicine cat apprentice (in a main clan) ()

Become a medicine cat (in a main clan) ()
Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:34 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearstream View Post
@BlueFeather , This is for yu.

Dustrage stalked through the territory, holding her tail up. She was here for prey, although you couldn't tell from the way she walked. Leaves and twigs rustled underfoot, but she paid no mind. Many elders would call her method of hunting irresponsible and pointless, but she paid no mind to what anyone thought.

Seemingly randomly, she dropping into a crouch and prowled silently toward a certain spot in the midst of the forest floor. When she was only a few feet away from it, she pounced. Nothing. The mouse had heard her and scurried away. Hissing in anger, she straightened up, then crouched down again. When she really needed to, she could hunt well, but usually she just messed around.

Now, however, it was time to get some freshkill.

After only about ten minutes, she had easily caught three mice. She held them by the tail in her mouth and started walking back to camp when she heard something.....

(Your turn to post as your kit and have him make a sound.)

It sounded of a wounded kit.. in the distance a little kit had hurt herself from a fall onto a rock.. the kit just limped into a box that was slightly rotting and breaking apart.. the kit goes into the box and lays into a leaf pile made with moss and grass for a comfy bed.. the kit then tends for her wound...
Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:38 AM
Eternal Daydream

@BlueFeather

Dustrage knew that sound. It was a kit. A wounded kit. She ran towards the sound and arrived to see a small kit sitting in a half decayed box. She stopped, unsure of what to do next. Ask if they were okay? No....pick them up? No. "Think Dustrage, think! She took a deep breath and crouched down, trying to sound nonthreatening. Urg, she HATED kits! "Hi there. I'm Dustrage."

Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
@BlueFeather

Dustrage knew that sound. It was a kit. A wounded kit. She ran towards the sound and arrived to see a small kit sitting in a half decayed box. She stopped, unsure of what to do next. Ask if they were okay? No....pick them up? No. "Think Dustrage, think! She took a deep breath and crouched down, trying to sound nonthreatening. Urg, she HATED kits! "Hi there. I'm Dustrage."
The kit looked at the feline confused... she then meows "Um... I'm Nothing... Why are you at my box...? are you just one of those stupid warriors trying to force me to go somewhere or something..? and if so.. go away.. I don't need help.." the kit turned around.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:52 AM
Eternal Daydream

@BlueFeather

Dustrage was not amused. She wasn't going to take no as an answer from a kit when she didn't take no for an answer for anyone else. "You don't have a choice." She leaned over and swiftly picked the kit up by the name of her neck. "While we are walking back you can tell me who you are."

Old November 2nd, 2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
@BlueFeather

Dustrage was not amused. She wasn't going to take no as an answer from a kit when she didn't take no for an answer for anyone else. "You don't have a choice." She leaned over and swiftly picked the kit up by the name of her neck. "While we are walking back you can tell me who you are."

The kit just yoweled and struggled trying to scratch the cat. "Lemme go! I don't know! AUUUGHHH!! Lemme go! I don't want limits! I'm not a little useless babe anymore!!" The kit just struggled the entire way there..

Last edited by BlueFeather; November 2nd, 2016 at 10:11 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 10:29 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@stormblaze

"I don't think you have to worry about that, i mean, there are some short warriors," the tom pointed out, it was an innocent comment and hadn't meant to point out Timberkit's size so bluntly. "Oh, sorry! I hadn't meant to-" he flattened his ears in embarrassment and glanced away, not sure what use to use in his apology. Orchidkit felt bad for saying that, but forced a smile as he focused on the last thing she said. "I bet," he purred as she stated that she'd be a great warrior. He wondered how many kits had big ambitious and decided that most of them would. He thought for a heartbeat about Northpaw. Why would a cat want to become a medicine cat instead of a warrior? The young tortoiseshell couldn't understand that choice.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 2nd, 2016, 02:35 PM
Eternal Daydream

@BlueFeather

Dustrage tilted her head side to side uselessly in an attempt to get the kit to settle down. When they returned to camp, she realized she had forgotten the mice. "Foxdung!" she swore, dropping the kit out on the ground as she did so. Now in a bad mood, she had no patience for the little kit. "What is your name, and why were you in the forest?"

Old November 2nd, 2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
@BlueFeather

Dustrage tilted her head side to side uselessly in an attempt to get the kit to settle down. When they returned to camp, she realized she had forgotten the mice. "Foxdung!" she swore, dropping the kit out on the ground as she did so. Now in a bad mood, she had no patience for the little kit. "What is your name, and why were you in the forest?"
the kit just meowed angerly. "i don't have a name.... and my mom left me here a long time ago... i don't got nobody and i don't need nobody. nobody cares anyway... i bet not even you do! i can tell when ya looked at me... the same look as my mum... hiding her feelings then bursting out in anger and swearing like nuts..! can you just leave me there? i can atleast die alone like mum told me to.."
Old November 2nd, 2016, 03:35 PM
Eternal Daydream

@BlueFeather

Dustrage was, for a moment, slightly thoughtful and touched by this statement, but she shook it off. "Yes, well, I don't like kits. I am sure someone who does can adopt you though." She had a slight respect for the kit due to the fact that they were able to read her face, but nothing more. (Yet. *snickersnacker*)