ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM

Old October 6th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Red face Re: ThunderClan Territory

Autumnpaw shook her head vigorously, knowing that he was not alright. She walked up to him and lifted herself up on her back paws to touch noses with the tall, muscular tom-cat that stood before her. It was an act of apology, but more of affection. She wished that she could say so many things, but the clan wouldn’t allow such until they were warriors. Her claws dug into the soft ground underneath her as she scolded her harshly for everything that she had done to put more stress on his life. The american bobtail proceeded to push him lightly onto the forest floor, wanting him not to walk on his injured leg. She pressed up against him, burying her muzzle into his warm, soft neck fur, a few tiny tears slipping down her face, though they weren’t that noticeable. Autumnpaw loved him, but he would never understand what went through her mind every day. All the emotion and cruelty that she put on herself. She couldn’t bring herself to say anything still, not knowing the right thing to say.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

"Its fine, really" Lightningpaw said as Autumnpaw tended to him. He really couldnt stand to see her like this, so he cuddled up next to her and began licking the top of her head to soothe her. "You know..." he started, speaking in between licks. "Im gonna be sad when we become warriors and wont be as free since your gonna be spending a lot more time in the nursery" he said.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Red face Re: ThunderClan Territory

Autumnpaw could feel her heartbeat pick up pace at his words and she smiled, her muzzle feeling warm with a blush. “It won’t be long until our warrior ceremony..” She mentioned, her tone soft and sweet-like, “Do you really care that much about me, Lightningpaw?” The american bobtail looked up at him with a certain sparkle in her dark green-hued eyes. This made her feel incredible, just being here with him, alone and with nobody to bother them whatsoever. The young apprentice wanted to say three meaningful words, but held her tongue until the time was right to do so. Her small paw rested on top of his, feeling warm and as if it belonged there.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Student Psychologist

Lightningpaw rested there with Autumnpaw for a while, letting her sweet scent wash over him. Eventually he had to get up, though' since if he didnt at least get some cobwebs to stop the bleeding, he might suffer some damage long term. "We should probably do something about this cut" Lightningpaw said
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Autumnpaw gave a slight sigh, realizing that this sweet alone time would have to end now, just like all the others. She didn’t complain though, he was hurt and needed attention before it got infected. “Well, either we could go to Zerosight or I could go and see if I can find some cobwebs. I saw some next to a log near the steam farther that way.” The young she-cat flicked her head towards the way she came. “What would you like to do?” She looked at him with meaning and emotion within her gaze, a light breeze ruffling through her fur.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:17 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Icefang went out of camp and flickered her tail at Gazeshadow's muzzle. " Your following me?" She meowed
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

"You don't want me to? " asked Gazeshadow. He began to shuffle his paws.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Student Psychologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Autumnpaw gave a slight sigh, realizing that this sweet alone time would have to end now, just like all the others. She didn’t complain though, he was hurt and needed attention before it got infected. “Well, either we could go to Zerosight or I could go and see if I can find some cobwebs. I saw some next to a log near the steam farther that way.” The young she-cat flicked her head towards the way she came. “What would you like to do?” She looked at him with meaning and emotion within her gaze, a light breeze ruffling through her fur.
"I guess go get some cobwebs. Zerosight is usually busy, so id hate to bother him with something as plain as this. Warriors get scratched up all the time, right?" Lightningpaw said, needing to take it easy on the leg that got cut.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:25 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

" No, its fine." She said and gazing into the bramble seeing red fur. She grinned
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

"What's wrong? " he meowed.