Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:47 PM

Old October 12th, 2016, 08:10 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Orchidkit laughed for a moment as she asked why else he would want to go onto the territory. "Like we said before, the nursery gets crowded, and the clearing is also the busiest place in the camp, so the territory is the best place. Look how big it is!" He let himself yell the last part, and smiled at the tall trees around them. "I do like to be around other cats, it's way better than being alone, but breaking the rules this is also fun," he quickly added, looking around as he tried to think about where they should head as she asked what was a good place. "Every place is good, a lot of the places look the same," Orchidkit admitted. "Oh, do you want to head towards the Shadowclan border? Those are the evil cats," as he said the last part he added a creepy tone and laughed.
Timberkit listened to the young tom and smiled. "Can I do this again with you another time? this is amazing!", the kit squealed and then laughed as she heard her voice echo through the forest. "Breaking the rules sound troublesome especially if the other cats see us but it still is fun.", she mewed as her tail flicked happily and excitedly. Then her whole expression changed as she heard the other clan cats names. "Are you sure? what will they do if they find kits like us around their boarders?", Timberkit was a bit more worried than she should be about it.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:19 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

"Sure," he gave a shrug as Timberkit ask if they could do this again. He smiled at her again as she claimed that this was amazing, and couldn't help but give another laugh. Their territory was huge and he loved exploring it as well. When the molly said that it was fun to break the rules, Orchidkit gave a nod of agreement. "That's why I do it," he explained. "It's great and fun to great the rules - just as long as you don't get caught," he made another proud pose, for he hadn't been caught breaking any rules in awhile.

He gave a nod as she asked if he was sure. "'Course! Come on," he tried to remember where Shadowclan territory was. He had accidentally stumbled upon it one day, and has since returned to keep an eye on their border. He didn't want any stinky Shadowclanners on Thunderclan territory! As Timberkit questioned what they would do if they caught them near the border, Orchidkit answered carelessly. "They won't find us, Shadowclan is almost as dumb as Windclan," he mewed.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:12 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Timberkit was still a bit unsure about going near the Shadowclan boarders. Then she chuckled a bit at Orchidkits comment on Shadowclan and Windclan. "They both stink too if i must say. I'm sure they wont find me since I'm the smallest kit in the nursery by far! We could probably spy too!", The kit mewed as crouched down scrawling along the blade like grass. She was trying make herself look like a mighty warrior but then laughed as she found it kind of silly.
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:41 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Swiftcry leaped,jaws grasping the bunny by the neck.The creature squirmed,trying to free itself,but to no avail.Soon,it fell limp.Eyes shining with triumph,the warrior lifted her head,nodding silently to Maplefur,murmuring thanks to Starclan for its life.I hope this is enough.The molly thought."You should go try to catch something,I'll bury this."The warrior murmured,but loud enough for Maplefur to hear,tail swishing at the ground,but not making any loud noises to disturb the prey.The molly trotted over to her hole,digging up again,and dropping the rabbit in the pile,soon putting the dirt back over the hole. (semi-long post...? . 3 .)
Maplefur nodded, then turned around to stalk further into the forest. She kept her tail slightly raised, making sure not to disturb any stray twigs. Finally, she caught the scent of a robin. Maplefur paused and raised her head, scenting the air to pin point the prey. Turning to her left, she checked to make sure she was downwind before advancing. Coming up behind a tree, she saw the bird pecking the ground in the roots, trying to find a worm. Maplefur stalked up to a large root, peering over the top at the bird. When it lowered its head to try and find food, she jumped from her hiding spot and landed on the robin right as it started to beat it's wings. Giving a killing bite, she thanked Starclan and proceeded to bury the prey among the roots of the tree.

(decent length one here too xD)

Last edited by Maplefur; October 12th, 2016 at 02:50 PM.
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleet View Post
Ratsting stared into Echofrost's eyes as the silence stretched on. His heart seemed to swell with every passing moment. A loud purr burst from his chest as she leaned up against him. He was so overcome with emotion, that was all he could do. He bent his head over hers, giving her ear a lick. His heart was beating so loud and fast he was sure it would beat right out of his chest. This was so different from their earlier apprenticeship, he didn't know what to do. So instead of speaking, he simply stood there, his chin on her head, her head on his chest. His purring grew louder and louder, wishing the moment would last forever.
(Sorry for the extremely tiny post, I got random writers block Dx)
Echofrost let the moment drag on for some time. Their bodies pressed together, hearts beating as one as time seemed to stretch on around them endlessly. The rest of the world seemed so far away in that moment, no thoughts of Ratsting becoming leader or any cat noticing them intruded her mind and peace. All that seemed to exist in the moment was the two of them, and it was a sensation Echofrost wanted to experience again and again, this solitude and peace. Though a brisk wind picked up and swept through the forest, piercing through her thin coat and sending a chill down her spine. It sang promises of leaf-bare and cold, cruel times. She pulled back with a shiver. "It's getting cold Ratsting." She mewed softly, looking up into her eyes with round ones filled with affection. She couldn't seem to wipe the awestruck look of love off her face. "We should head back before it gets too dark and chilly." She suggested, though she didn't want to go back to the clan. There were too many cats in the clan that she didn't enjoy the presence of for her to be happy there. Perhaps once Ratsting was in charge she could get some influence on who got to stay in the clan and what to do with the weaklings that she despised. "You need rest as you've got big plans coming up too."
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Then why do you keep bringing me here?" Honeypaw teased, splashing him back.
He chuckled, and splashed her some more. "Because, this is where we go. To have fun and, well, I guess swim." he joked, and jumped onto the bank, splashing her one last time, laughing.
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:36 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

"Yeah, guess so," Honeypaw laughed, shaking the water droplets off her whiskers. She splashed Lionpaw one last time before climbing out after him, chuckling.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 30th, 2016, 04:13 PM

As soon as the other molly began in the direction that she had been appointed to, Jayflower headed her own way. She loved the feeling of the tall grasses rubbing against her pelt as she stalked through them, and she rubbed against them as she made her way towards where she imagined Silvercloud to be. As the mottled molly began to prowl forward she could hear the small rodents scuttling away, the smarter ones off to the sides and the victims towards her hunting partner. Those would be ended soon, and the ones that Silvercloud pushed towards her would also be ended in a confusing chase when all the prey met together in the center. She ran her tongue over her teeth, practically able to taste the flesh already as she breathed in their alluring scent. She picked up her prowl ever so slightly so that she would meet the other molly more quickly and receive her reward of prey. @Empress Of Evil

Last edited by Ever; October 30th, 2016 at 04:14 PM.
Old November 1st, 2016, 09:15 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

(For goose) stoneheart leaped at iceclaw only to be pinned as iceclaw knocked him out of the air with a back kick and wrestle him to the ground

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 2nd, 2016, 01:59 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
As soon as the other molly began in the direction that she had been appointed to, Jayflower headed her own way. She loved the feeling of the tall grasses rubbing against her pelt as she stalked through them, and she rubbed against them as she made her way towards where she imagined Silvercloud to be. As the mottled molly began to prowl forward she could hear the small rodents scuttling away, the smarter ones off to the sides and the victims towards her hunting partner. Those would be ended soon, and the ones that Silvercloud pushed towards her would also be ended in a confusing chase when all the prey met together in the center. She ran her tongue over her teeth, practically able to taste the flesh already as she breathed in their alluring scent. She picked up her prowl ever so slightly so that she would meet the other molly more quickly and receive her reward of prey. @Empress Of Evil
As the tabby she cat was reaching her destination she started to sink lower to the ground till she was in a crouch. The grass made it hard for Silvercloud to spot her hunting companion, her amber hues unable to see past the many strands of grass. The she cat debated with herself about whether or not she should start going. Realising they hadn't really planned on a signal or anything. Silvercloud's thoughts soon wafted away into the air as she smelt a subtle smell of rodents. Forgeting about any signal she could try or anything of that sort, she let herself be distracted and opened her jaws lightly. Tasting the air. Grass and rodents. Though the second one was what she really wanted. She felt her mouth starting to water, just imagining the crunching of small bones. She started to prowl forward slowly, forgetting to wait or whatever she was meant to do. Her belly rumbling softly.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen