Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM

Old January 4th, 2017, 04:37 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(gah, i'm so sorry for not replying!!! :c)

The tom hardly noticed her irritated look at his teasing comment about her size, but instead gave off a fake hurt look when she pointed out mice could see him from tail lengths away. After the quick fake expression, but puffed out his chest once more. "See me? Please, they can hear me!" He exclaimed. "I'm like thunder and as big as a lion!" Orchidkit lifted himself onto his hindlegs - though quickly fell back to all fours just a few heartbeats later.

But it was true, his large paws did make a lot of noise when he ran across the territory, though since it was leaf-bare the snow muffled it.

He mockingly lashed his tail as she challenged his proclamation that she was dead due to throwing a snowball at his face. "I'm my own army!" He called over, trying to avoid the next snowball that the tabby launched at him. Since Orchidkit was such a big target, he wasn't able to get away in time, and the snowball exploded on his hindquarters. He shook out his thick fur, trying to get the snow out of it, but it was already beginning to clump and cling to his fluffy pelt.

Orchidkit gave another laugh as he prepared another snowball. "Oh, and how are you going to make me pay?" He challenged, flinging another ball of the fluffy snow at Timberkit.
Timberkit stared at Orchidkit all confused and shook her head. "It's worse both ways for you! Seeing and hearing you that's not lucky at all!",The molly laughed. She could just imagine Orchcidkit coming back to the clearing with nothing in his mouth. "Leave the hunting to the highly trained warriors, Which will be me.", She said as she lifted her head high and proud of herself. Turning her attention back to the young tom She watched him stand on his hind paws. So she backed up a little and let a small smirk spread across her maw. "You have one small army.", Timberkit replied as she stuck her tongue out at him. She noticed that he was going to throw snow at him and she ran for it. "Catch me if you can snow poke!", The molly yelled back.
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:18 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@starfall

Fala lay in the tree Bluejay and her met at. She snored lightly as her tail swayed gently as she dreamed about chasing a rabbit. (Sorry, so short, will get longer)
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
@starfall

Fala lay in the tree Bluejay and her met at. She snored lightly as her tail swayed gently as she dreamed about chasing a rabbit. (Sorry, so short, will get longer)
{It's Alright~}
Bluejay swiftly made his way to the territory, suppressing a shudder aa cold wind blew, ruffling his silver fur. He let out a breath as he finally made it to the tree they meet at. The silver tom looked around, his blue gaze swept across the patch of territory, he flicked his ear and sat himself down, wondering if he scared off the molly. He jumped slightly when he heard a snore, thinking it was a fox, he raised his hackles and looked around, his ears folded against his head. After trying to figure out where the snoring was coming from for a few minutes he looked up and spotted fala, sleeping soundly in a tree. He snorted and began to make his way up the tree 'Thank Starclan she was asleep, would've been emberassing if she's saw that.' he thought before letting out an exhausted sigh as he pulled himself up the branch the molly was sleeping on. He carefully sat himself on the branch and watched the loners chest rise and fall, peace and relaxation washing over him. After a few moments of just staring he shook his head and snorted "Wake up, you're scaring away all the prey in Thunderclan territory, maybe even Shadowclan prey!" he exclaimed, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws, trying to warm himself up.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 4th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:26 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{It's Alright~}
Bluejay swiftly made his way to the territory, suppressing a shudder aa cold wind blew, ruffling his silver fur. He let out a breath as he finally made it to the tree they meet at. The silver tom looked around, his blue gaze swept across the patch of territory, he flicked his ear and sat himself down, wondering if he scared off the molly. He jumped slightly when he heard a snore, thinking it was a fox, he raised his hackles and looked around, his ears folded against his head. After trying to figure out where the snoring was coming from for a few minutes he looked up and spotted fala, sleeping soundly in a tree. He snorted and began to make his way up the tree 'Thank Starclan she was asleep, would've been emberassing if she's saw that.' he thought before letting out an exhausted sigh as he pulled himself up the branch the molly was sleeping on. He carefully sat himself on the branch and watched the loners chest rise and fall, peace and relaxation washing over him. After a few moments of just staring he shook his head and snorted "Wake up, you're scaring away all the prey in Thunderclan territory, maybe even Shadowclan prey!" he exclaimed, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws, trying to warm himself up.
Fala opened her eyes quickly and fell off the branch. However, her reflexes were quick and she clung to the branch with her claws. She pulled herself up using her muscular body. She then shook her pelt of the frost that landed on her. "Thanks," she said in an irritated tone that soon faded as she laid eyes on Bluejay, "Hey.... what are you doing here?" she asked giving him a crooked smile.
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:48 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Fala opened her eyes quickly and fell off the branch. However, her reflexes were quick and she clung to the branch with her claws. She pulled herself up using her muscular body. She then shook her pelt of the frost that landed on her. "Thanks," she said in an irritated tone that soon faded as she laid eyes on Bluejay, "Hey.... what are you doing here?" she asked giving him a crooked smile.
Bluejay lurched forward before latching his claws on the branch, realizing that the molly was okay. He let his fur lie flat and stepped back, giving Fala room to sit. He looked up at the ,only through his lashes, his blue orbs flashed with amusement before they glistened with amusement, lifting his head and grinning "Anytime, and this is where we usually meet? How are you doing by the way?" he questioned, wrapping his tail around his paw and cocking his head to the side and grinning, truely curious as to what the molly was doing, and honestly by what she was thinking, he wanted to know if she's enjoyed these little talks, just as much as he did.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Bluejay lurched forward before latching his claws on the branch, realizing that the molly was okay. He let his fur lie flat and stepped back, giving Fala room to sit. He looked up at the ,only through his lashes, his blue orbs flashed with amusement before they glistened with amusement, lifting his head and grinning "Anytime, and this is where we usually meet? How are you doing by the way?" he questioned, wrapping his tail around his paw and cocking his head to the side and grinning, truely curious as to what the molly was doing, and honestly by what she was thinking, he wanted to know if she's enjoyed these little talks, just as much as he did.
She huffed as he replied. She chuckled though, "I've been doing well, but to be honest, I kinda missed you," she admitted. "There isn't really anyone out here that will talk to me," she ended smiling at him. "How are you doing?" she paused and gave an amused grin, "Have you found yourself a nice she-cat yet?" she chuckled thinking she was funny.
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Mapledash arrived at the cave entrance, and sat down to wait for his apprentice. --Wonder how sagewhisker's doing. It's this evening that we were suposed to meet if I recall-- He started grooming his pelt to be in good shape and ready to start. No harm in looking good, right? His apprentice quickly came running towards him and straightened his posture in front of him. Mapledash looked up towards the sun. "Not late today. Good thing you remembered, Jaypaw. he told his apprentice, knowing he probably woke the lazy furball himself in the den this morning. He couldn't ALWAYS be on his case either. "Alright, so, recapitulation of what we did last time. When you crouch for stalking, what are the details you need to remember about your posture?" he quized his apprentice. Mapledash didn't loose time with this, he knew the apprentice probably forgot after the long pause everyone had to do because of the assault to ratnight. Most of camp was in ruin and lots of work had to be done. He lifted a paw and licked it before rubbing it behind his ear while he waited for his apprentice to answer his question.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 6th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:11 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Timberkit stared at Orchidkit all confused and shook her head. "It's worse both ways for you! Seeing and hearing you that's not lucky at all!",The molly laughed. She could just imagine Orchcidkit coming back to the clearing with nothing in his mouth. "Leave the hunting to the highly trained warriors, Which will be me.", She said as she lifted her head high and proud of herself. Turning her attention back to the young tom She watched him stand on his hind paws. So she backed up a little and let a small smirk spread across her maw. "You have one small army.", Timberkit replied as she stuck her tongue out at him. She noticed that he was going to throw snow at him and she ran for it. "Catch me if you can snow poke!", The molly yelled back.
He just simple scoffed. "Sure, I'll leave the hunting to you and all the other small ones, while I and the other big, strong warriors will do all the fighting!" He called back. In all honesty, he wasn't sure how Timberkit would do in battle. She was very small and he wondered if she'd be able to hold her own out there. "But don't worry, I'll protect you if there was ever a battle," partially joking, but also partially serious. She was his closest friend, and he would worry about her during a battle.

Orchidkit threw a pouty look at her when she commented that he was a small army. He fluffy out his fur and the pouty look became another mocking hurt one. "Now why you say that?" He jokingly questioned. His tail flicked though as he wondered if she honestly didn't think he was a big army. Of course I am! He thought defensively. I'm my own army and I can take down all my enemies with a single look!

"I could take down all of Shadowclan if they ever bothered me!" He announced loudly, slipping his mind that they weren't suppose to be in the territory, and therefore it was mouse-brained to be yowling in a similar way that he was. The tortoiseshell lifted his head towards the sky. "I will bring an end to every fox and badger that sets paw in my territory!" Orchidkit gave another laugh as he spoke, and watched Timberkit when he finished, offering her another goofy grin.

The bigger kit threw the snow at her as she began to run and the start to run after her. "Oh, I can!" He called. His legs were longer and therefor he was able to cover more ground, yet she was smaller and therefore was able to weave through the undergrowth and trees faster - plus, less wind resistance. He tried to trow more snow at her as they ran, but he found this very difficult to do and was unable to hit her, the snow usually spraying all over the place or never even getting close to the smaller cat.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:36 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He just simple scoffed. "Sure, I'll leave the hunting to you and all the other small ones, while I and the other big, strong warriors will do all the fighting!" He called back. In all honesty, he wasn't sure how Timberkit would do in battle. She was very small and he wondered if she'd be able to hold her own out there. "But don't worry, I'll protect you if there was ever a battle," partially joking, but also partially serious. She was his closest friend, and he would worry about her during a battle.

Orchidkit threw a pouty look at her when she commented that he was a small army. He fluffy out his fur and the pouty look became another mocking hurt one. "Now why you say that?" He jokingly questioned. His tail flicked though as he wondered if she honestly didn't think he was a big army. Of course I am! He thought defensively. I'm my own army and I can take down all my enemies with a single look!

"I could take down all of Shadowclan if they ever bothered me!" He announced loudly, slipping his mind that they weren't suppose to be in the territory, and therefore it was mouse-brained to be yowling in a similar way that he was. The tortoiseshell lifted his head towards the sky. "I will bring an end to every fox and badger that sets paw in my territory!" Orchidkit gave another laugh as he spoke, and watched Timberkit when he finished, offering her another goofy grin.

The bigger kit threw the snow at her as she began to run and the start to run after her. "Oh, I can!" He called. His legs were longer and therefor he was able to cover more ground, yet she was smaller and therefore was able to weave through the undergrowth and trees faster - plus, less wind resistance. He tried to trow more snow at her as they ran, but he found this very difficult to do and was unable to hit her, the snow usually spraying all over the place or never even getting close to the smaller cat.
Timberkit stared at Orchidkit with an irritated look on her face. "Hey, even though I'm small I can fight. I'm not a helpless cat you know.", The molly pouted slightly as she looked back at the tom. From the last thing he said she understood, she was his friend after all so he would protect her. She was mostly sure she would probably be a bit bad in a battle than Orchidkit anyway. She pushed the negative thought aside and chuckled a little at the tom. "Why would I say that? Well you are the only one attacking me and I don't see anyone else on your side. Sooooo I consider that a small army even though you are pretty big but still small.", Timberkit made sure the word 'small' was very clear to Orchidkit. Her tail swayed in amusement by the toms response anyway. When the tom started talking about shadow clan the small molly let out a large sigh. "Shadowclan isn't afraid of a thing by the slightest! The would have all trained warriors coming to kill a big tom like you. Even under all that fur they can claw you out for the crows to eat!", Timberkit was thinking that he was over thinking things a bit to much. A bit to over confident but guessed that was just Orchidkit maybe he would do the impossible she didn't know. "I'll say, you would be one crazy warrior if you did get into a fight with a fox or badger.", The molly smiled at the tom before she ran off. She probably guessed that orchidkit would probably have a hard time catching up with her so she took her chance. " Yeah sure you can slow poke!", The molly said as she started to run as fast as her small legs can take her. She went to the the undergrowth and hid there, maybe wasn't the best idea but for a small kit like her it was.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:00 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw narrowed his eyes, deciding on his attack strategy. Jumping on him would be mouse-brained, as he could easily fling me off, and straight up clawing his face won't end well either... He crouched a bit lower, preparing himself, then leaped into action. He completely avoided Flammingarrow's face, staying out of range of his jaws, then ran over to his flank, attempting to 'scratch' him in the side. If this was a real battle, and I didn't have my claws sheathed, it could do some serious damage to his flank, and could pull out tufts of fur.
Flamingarrow acted quickly. He was pleased to see that Burstpaw was not taking a too obvious attack route. He was using variety. He spun quickly, feeling his apprentices paws swipe over his flank. In retaliation he circled back and aimed a kick out, aiming for Burstpaw's legs, in hope of toppling him over. If he could get the apprentice on the ground, it would force him to use different moves, which was a good thing, but only in mock battles. If one were to fall on a battlefield, the hopes of getting up were slim. On the ground belly is exposed, a sensitive area that attackers often take advantage of.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~