Old March 31st, 2024, 10:23 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: Thunderglade

crowstumble

purrks ; sticky pads , mind reader
it/they . wc . 28 moons . heavy stutter . tags ; @furrensic

trigger warnings for this post: none
crowstumble followed warblershine out of the den, ear flicking as they walked side by side with its partner. it blushed softly at the nickname of "sunshine", smiling one of their rare smiles as the two exited the camp. as they walked together, crow attempted the beginning of a conversation.

' s-so.. how wa-was your d-da- ' it was cut off by a sudden wave of nausea, bringing crowstumble crumpling down to the ground in pain and uncomfort. ' s-stars- ' it groaned, hissing a sob.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 5th, 2024, 12:37 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Once Dustypaw showed up - his sarcasm earning an amused snort from Bravebird - the lilac lynx point nodded towards Lightningstorm. It was difficult to squash the flicker of guilt she felt in her chest each time she looked at the medicine cat, remembering all too well the Cowtuft incident. It still sat with her wrong - not necessarily the decision to exile him, but some of her words... maybe she'd try to talk with the medicine cat later. Yeah. Swallow her pride and uh... talk about stuff.

...Well that was something to think over later!

"Come on, kid," she gestured towards the entrance of camp and headed off at a brisk trot as the ground sloped down towards the rest of the territory. Soon enough she broke off into a run, knowing that there was nothing better to start a patrol off than breaking into a sprint along the rolling hills. The wind in her fur, brushing it back with its fingers in gentle strokes. Her injuries still aches but most of the ones on her flank and hind legs weren't that bad - and she didn't need her eye completely healed to run.

It felt like pure bliss. The whole thing, from the sprinting out of camp to the leaping and galloping. Bravebird had always felt most at home running along the moors, lengthening her stride and pelting faster and faster. Overhead a couple of birds dipped and dived, and as she watched them the warrior leapt and let out a hollered yowl of excitement. It was truly invigorating, and she'd never, ever take it for granted again - the wind, the feeling of grass under paw, the beautiful and brilliant sky stretching overhead...

Streaking across the lands she knew as home made the time it took to reach the Thunderglade feel like nothing. Her paws slowed as a wide grin stretched across her face, turning to look over her shoulder. "Definitely can't be Mr. Grouchy Paws now after a run like that!" she called to him breathlessly. Her focus returned to in front of her now as she scanned the area for the herbs Lightningstorm had mentioned. Marigold and daisy leaves... marigold and daisy leaves...

[ @starry ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 5th, 2024 at 12:47 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:00 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

This was new to Elkpaw. NEW! Well, sure, he'd been out with Redhawk once, but it still seemed NEW because he'd only been here ONCE and now he was going with two cats and it was, like, double the awesome.

He only paused his excited bouncing once Beetlewing ordered he and Timberpaw behind him. For a moment he was just confused. Then he registered the shriek, and watched Beetlewing book it through the underbrush to attack some cat who was attacking another cat - Treepaw, he thought?

He wavered between staying back and bolting out to help, but he didn't know how to fight yet, so he backed up into a bush out of sight and crouched down, watching with wide eyes.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @finley.exe @vellichor ]

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old April 11th, 2024, 03:24 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Dustypaw frowned a little when Bravebird began running. Gosh, how he hated doing that. He rolled his eyes a little, then forced himself to pick up his tail that was sulking on the ground and speed after the warrior. From his training session with Swiftfire he had some stamina. Not a lot, but at least it was better than before. The wind made his ears flatten and his semi fluffy fur be pushed back. His mouth was slightly open which he quickly noticed was a mistake when there was a bitter taste. Dustypaw's green eyes opened wildly and he spat whatever was in his mouth out, realizing it had been a bug. Damn it! Couldn't even do a race without complications. He sure wouldn't speed through the moors with his maw open again.

When he arrived next to Bravebird, he was dripping and sweating quite a lot compared to the usual WindClan cat. He shook out his pelt and slightly quirked his brows at her comment. "You would be surprised," he huffed, letting the grumpy movement end in a small chuckle. He found Bravebird's company to be somewhat enjoyable so far. That was good, coming from him. "Now let's go look for these super amazing plants." With a flick of his tail he started scanning the territory for the assigned herbs.

[ @taillow this is super messy but just wanted to get it done ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:25 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

WOODPAW

He followed Bumblestar and Wildpaw over to the Thunderglade in search of herbs.

@Madelaine. @dino. [sry ;-;]
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:14 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 4 hours, anytime if time sensitive
My Mood: Goofy

Wildpaw moved alongside the other apprentice, eyes peeled for any of the asked herbs. What were they looking for again? Oh yeah Lavender and celandine. The tom sniffed around before scenting a nice calm scent. Following it he saw the purple flowers of lavender. He picked around two before looking at his patrolmates. Did they find the celandine?

[ @dino.; @Blazing; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 13th, 2024, 12:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
He was still Mr. Grouchy-Paws but at least Bravebird had managed to pull a chuckle from him and she'd count that as a win. Her grin didn't falter as she started to scan the territory for herbs. Taking advantage of the moved border allowed her to scout near the base of trees and - aha! Spotting some flowers that matched the description of marigold the warrior ducked behind a shrub and plucked a few of the stems.

Looking back around the thought of the other herb - daisy leaves. Better to look for the flower since that would be more stand out, then just retrieve the leaves. These would likely poke out more - white petals with yellow heads in the center. Not as easy to spot as the marigold she had clamped in her jaws, but after some searching she found a small patch that looked like it had recently sprouted up. Setting her marigold down Brave moved her jaws to secure the base of the two flowers she found, pulling them from the earth.

That made two marigold, and two daisy flowers each with a couple leaves. Bravebird started to trot back over where she had separated from Dustypaw, all the while having an ear perked in case any danger descended down upon them. "Glad we moved this border back - gives us more space for herbs to be found, though I can't ever see myself climbing a tree," she chuckled as she tossed a glance towards the apprentice.

[ @starry ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

warblershine
they/them . 28 moons . white cat with grey markings; amber eyes
( purrks; silk spinner )

warblershine was always one to wander around the lands of windclan. it was in their nature. they love to socialize!!! and be!! free!!! just taking a stroll usually made their day – but crowstumble being with them? walking with them in the territory? they were over the moon, and it was as clear as day. a wide grin was stretched out on their maw, eyes gleaming.

as the two warriors approach the borders, amber eyes shift to crowstumble as it speaks up. concern quickly overtakes warblershine as their mate crumples, pain evident in it's voice. it wasn't injured?? though?? not from what warbler could see, and that's what made it so much worse. stress gnawed at them.

"are you okay?? what's wrong, sunshine?" the warrior asks, mouth pulled into a tight frown.

[ @sillycreatur so sorry for the wait!! ;; ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
WOODPAW

He followed Bumblestar and Wildpaw over to the Thunderglade in search of herbs.

@Madelaine. @dino. [sry ;-;]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Wildpaw moved alongside the other apprentice, eyes peeled for any of the asked herbs. What were they looking for again? Oh yeah Lavender and celandine. The tom sniffed around before scenting a nice calm scent. Following it he saw the purple flowers of lavender. He picked around two before looking at his patrolmates. Did they find the celandine?

[ @dino.; @Blazing; ]
Oh, the other one showed up. More mouths to carry more things - useful and now Bumblestar wouldn't have to get onto some random apprentice for not doing their assigned job.

It appeared that Wildpaw didn't have much trouble in finding the lavender, so the celandine - celading?? whatever the hell Springlight had called it - was next on the list. Four white petals, if she remembered right. She skirted clear of the scent-markers, not intent on causing any trigger-happy WindClan warriors to bark at her for disregarding the territory exchange.

...Was that it? That looked white. Four petals. Maybe. Bumblestar bent down to snip a few stems off. Just three, but that would have to do for now.

[ + 3 celandine - will be reporting around 5-6pm eastern time tomorrow ]

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events