Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM

Old January 24th, 2018, 03:35 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Fogclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Splashfur arrived in camp, her apprentice tailing behind her. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile where she dropped off the pieces of prey. Turning to her apprentice she said, "That was some impressive hunting! Good job! Since it's almost dusk you don't have to train or do anything else today if you like."
Steampaw dropped her vole into the pile. “Really? Thanks!” She purred happily. She dipped her head and picked up a mouse before padding off to eat her prey. Laying in the shade she thought about the hunting trip. It went better then she had expected. Purring she took a bite of her mouse, lost in thought.

(Open)
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 24th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Splashfur headed to the warriors den where she curled up. Her head still up. She went over the day in her head. Streampaw was excellent at hunting but it was time to see if she could perform as well in battle moves tommorow.

Open

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; January 24th, 2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Featherpaw murrowed with laughter to see her mentor so flustered. Even though he had tripped and that was the only reason why she got him it was still satisfying, "OK, so what's the best way to surprise a warrior and leap on him?"

Nettlefur got up and shook out the dust in his fur, ``Well, Having your opponent loosing balance is one way.`` He chuckled, ``And the other way is to get them stuck in a bramble thicket!``
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Nettlefur got up and shook out the dust in his fur, ``Well, Having your opponent loosing balance is one way.`` He chuckled, ``And the other way is to get them stuck in a bramble thicket!``
Featherpaw nodded thoughtfully, even though her mentor obviously meant it as a joke she could see some sense in his words. If the enemy was backed against a thornbush then they couldn't really back up anymore. Maybe it could come in handy.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old January 27th, 2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryNebula View Post
Autumnpaw slinked out of the apprentice den upon spotting his mentor, "Good morning, Cloverstar," The tom said with a respectful nod of his head. Autumnpaw was rather excited to start his training, as becoming a warrior was all he ever dreamed about as a kit.

@Mystic
Quote:
Featherpaw nodded thoughtfully, even though her mentor obviously meant it as a joke she could see some sense in his words. If the enemy was backed against a thornbush then they couldn't really back up anymore. Maybe it could come in handy.
sorry if I was inactive!))

Cloverstar dipped her head to her apprentice as well, ``Good morning to you too!`` She said with a smile, ``Ready for training?`` She asked as she began to walk to the camp exit. She was ready to see how her apprentice was doing in training, his training is going pretty well, Maybe in a few days I'll do his final assessment She thought to herself.

Nettlefur quickly checked his paws for anything rocks stuck in his pads, clear. He turned back to look at his apprentice, ``Okie, well, I'm done battle training for now, you showed me you mean business!`` He chuckled, hoping his apprentice knew it was a joke. ``Let's do hunting.`` He mewed and padded through the bushes, waiting for his apprentice to catch up.
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:

Cloverstar dipped her head to her apprentice as well, ``Good morning to you too!`` She said with a smile, ``Ready for training?`` She asked as she began to walk to the camp exit. She was ready to see how her apprentice was doing in training, his training is going pretty well, Maybe in a few days I'll do his final assessment She thought to herself.

Nettlefur quickly checked his paws for anything rocks stuck in his pads, clear. He turned back to look at his apprentice, ``Okie, well, I'm done battle training for now, you showed me you mean business!`` He chuckled, hoping his apprentice knew it was a joke. ``Let's do hunting.`` He mewed and padded through the bushes, waiting for his apprentice to catch up.
Featheraw padded after her mentor. Her head held high and her triumph over her mentor evident in her eyes and gait. Confident she strutted behind her mentor when she smelled prey. Excited she raced towards the scent, her footsteps crashing through the forest. The blackbird she had scented was long and soared in the sky high above, a worm dangling from it's mouth. Featherpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

Old January 27th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Featheraw padded after her mentor. Her head held high and her triumph over her mentor evident in her eyes and gait. Confident she strutted behind her mentor when she smelled prey. Excited she raced towards the scent, her footsteps crashing through the forest. The blackbird she had scented was long and soared in the sky high above, a worm dangling from it's mouth. Featherpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

Nettlefur sighed as his apprentice quickly raced ahead. He padded after Featherpaw, taking his time. As he caught up to her, he realized she looked embarrassed and her looked up to see a blackbird soaring away, he sighed, ``Really Featherpaw?`` He said in a tone of disappointment, ``Next time, be careful, I bet you scared half the prey in the forest!`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``Ok... let's try again, shall we?`` He asked, ``What do you smell?`` He asked, he already picked up the scent of thrush, he just waited to test his apprentice.
Old January 31st, 2018, 04:59 PM
StarryNebula

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

"Why of course!" The tom smiled, [[Can cats even smile? lol]] "Where shall we head?" Autumnpaw asked trailing behind his mentor.

Feel free to msg me if you want to roleplay!

Character Site

Old January 31st, 2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryNebula View Post
"Why of course!" The tom smiled, [[Can cats even smile? lol]] "Where shall we head?" Autumnpaw asked trailing behind his mentor.

Idk XD))

Cloverstar padded outside and once they were out of camp she turned to her apprentice, ``I was thinking of doing some hunting first and then battle training!`` She mewed and kept padding off. She sniffed the air and caught a scent of blackbird, she turned to Autumnpaw, ``What do you smell?`` She asked.
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Nettlefur sighed as his apprentice quickly raced ahead. He padded after Featherpaw, taking his time. As he caught up to her, he realized she looked embarrassed and her looked up to see a blackbird soaring away, he sighed, ``Really Featherpaw?`` He said in a tone of disappointment, ``Next time, be careful, I bet you scared half the prey in the forest!`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``Ok... let's try again, shall we?`` He asked, ``What do you smell?`` He asked, he already picked up the scent of thrush, he just waited to test his apprentice.
Wow I just got the notification for this....)

"Sorry" she said. Featherpaw then opened her jaws and swiveled her head around to get a sense of the scents. She could smell the fading scent of blackbird but soon caught a whiff of fresh thrush. "There's a thrush scent over there!" She said, motioning excitedly with her tail. It was pointing to an area that was east of where they were.