Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:24 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Fire
Soulkit slipped out of the nursery, his long, thin legs easily eating up the small distance, although he wobbled slightly, and was unnaturally thin. He looked half starved actually, and he was. He'd been even thinner when he first joined the Clan, but was starting to recover and return to a healthier weight. He we also naturally very thin, so it made him look even thinner. He gazed about the clearing with wide, dull eyes, shrinking away from the other cats and shortening his stride. The black and white oriental cat dug his claws into the ground, trying to ignore everyone else. Shaking his head, Soulkit relaxed himself and sat down, wrapping his long, bony tail over his paws. He still wasn't used to being around so many cats, so he'd chosen a place far from everyone else to sit down and watch them with wide eyes. Although his gaze was dull and blank, giving away no emotion. Emotion was something that Soulkit didn't really understand. He got scared or angry, sure, but he didn't understand what he was feeling, just that it was something. He didn't understand a lot of things that car his as normally would.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 12:59 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

(Don't worry about it. I'm not very punctual either so it doesn't matter)

The russet pelted tom rolled his eyes. Of course, he loved compliments but he didn’t exactly like being complimented for the way he looked when he was scared. “Shut up,” he muttered playfully, licking his chest fur in embarrassment. There was only one cat who could really embarrass Cardinalsnake, and that was obviously Halfgaze. What kind of best friend wasn’t embarrassing? Halfgaze was just like any other best friend. Loyal and friendly, but of course there were the embarrassing moments. Although, Cardinalsnake could be rather embarrassing to if he tried hard enough. Not embarrassing himself that is, but embarrassing his peers. And depending on whom they were his attempts to embarrass others could either be flattering or humiliating.
Cardinalsnake only grunted at her response. It was his way of saying, ‘good’. The warrior strongly believed that ShadowClan cats should not be swimming. How many cats were going to lose their lives over a weak attempt at trying to swim? It just wasn’t worth it. The tom would never try to swim. Large amounts of water would soak his pelt. It would make him feel uncomfortable and he wouldn’t be able to lie in his nest for a rest whenever he wanted without the risk of dampening it. No, he was happy to leave the swimming to RiverClan.
“Hmm,” he murmured thoughtfully. He was considering whether or not he should lie. The truth was that he hadn’t actually done anything this morning, but he didn’t want to say the truth. That would make him sound like he was uncommitted and lazy. He didn’t want that. But on the other paw, he didn’t want to lie to his best friend. That was just wrong in itself. “Nothing,” he admitted reluctantly. “I was planning on hunting later though!” he added before she could get a chance to scold him for being lazy, even though she had already insulted him by calling him ‘lazy bones’. He wasn’t offended though. Cardinalsnake was a dedicated worker and he was a great warrior, but he could be very lazy. He just couldn’t say no to a bit of time in the sun. With leaf-bare approaching, he refused to let any bit of warmth slip by him. “Or you could put me on a patrol later,” he offered. He was flexible; he was willing to change his plans if that was what his deputy wanted. Either way, he wanted to be useful. Although, later. He wanted to be useful later. He had to finish basking in the heat of the sun first.
Halfgaze only chuckled and returned to her grooming. She loved annoying Cardinalsnake more than doing almost anything else. He was the only cat she could really loosen up around. Sure, she had other friends in the clan, but they were all 'fine' friendships. That was what Halfgaze called friendships in which the question 'how are you?' was always answered with 'fine' no matter how one was actually feeling. With Cardinalsnake, she didn't have to pretend. The molly flicked her tan ear after Cardinalsnake's grunt, not responding. She finally finished drying her paws and stretched them out before her with a short yawn. Her dual-colored eyes picked up on each of Cardinalsnake's mannerisms. He was clearly debating his answer to her question, which was an answer in and of itself. Smirking, Halfgaze slid into a relaxed laying position and crossed her paws with amusement as she awaited his response. The deputy laughed triumphantly as soon as Cardinalsnake reluctantly answered and began to offer different ways he intended to work. "Mmhm, sure." She teased with a wink before nudging him with her shoulder, "We'll go hunting in a bit." She demanded with a teasing grin, not moving from her comfortable position. She was going to relax for a bit before forcing her friend to go hunting.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:36 PM
I am someone, somewhere

My Mood: Bored

@Vortex
Blackclaw slipped into camp, a nice sized lizard clamped in his jaws. He set it down at the fresh-kill pile, frowning at the lack of prey there. He hesitantly grabbed one of the two frogs, deciding to hunt after a decent meal. Gazing around the camp for somewhere to sit, he noticed the new kit of the camp, his white and black pelt sticking out from the rest of his clanmates fur. Blackclaw padded over to him warily, then asked around the prey in his mouth. "Want some? You need to put on some weight if you want to survive this leaf-bare"
Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:02 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
@Vortex
Blackclaw slipped into camp, a nice sized lizard clamped in his jaws. He set it down at the fresh-kill pile, frowning at the lack of prey there. He hesitantly grabbed one of the two frogs, deciding to hunt after a decent meal. Gazing around the camp for somewhere to sit, he noticed the new kit of the camp, his white and black pelt sticking out from the rest of his clanmates fur. Blackclaw padded over to him warily, then asked around the prey in his mouth. "Want some? You need to put on some weight if you want to survive this leaf-bare"
The scrawny black and white tomcat jumped slightly and turned his head to look at the older tom, staring at him, not quite understanding at first. His gaze remained dull and blank and he stared doubtfully at the cat, then at the strange prey animal that he held. He didn't even know what sort of animal that was, and it looked slimy and gross to Soulkit. He didn't answer right away, then blinked, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. “What is that?” he asked, wrinkling his nose, but other than that, the tuxedo tom's expression and voice continued to lack any emotion, just blank and monotonous. He was very far from being an emotional cat. The exact opposite pretty much.

Last edited by doghouse; January 2nd, 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:10 PM
I am someone, somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

The scrawny black and white tomcat jumped slightly and turned his head to look at the older tom, staring at him, not quite understanding at first. His gaze remained dull and blank and he stared doubtfully at the cat, then at the strange prey animal that he held. He didn't even know what sort of animal that was, and it looked slimy and gross to Soulkit. He didn't answer right away, then blinked, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. “What is that?” he asked, wrinkling his nose, but other than that, the tuxedo tom's expression and voice continued to lack any emotion, just blank and monotonous. He was very far from being an emotional cat. The exact opposite pretty much.
Blackclaw frowned at the scrawny kit,"Its a frog," He replied, dropping it in front of the tuxedo cat. "ShadowClan prey. Eat. You need energy." He nudged it towards the kit. He had noticed no sense of emotion from the young cat and assumed he had gone through some tough times as a rouge. He waited patiently for the kit to eat.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:17 PM
questionmark

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Reedkit blinked,” It something wrong?” He couldn’t figure out what was up with Soulkit. Probably awkwardness... He had trauma, but he only had confusion.
Soulkit turned around again, staring at Reedkit with a confused expression, and he shook his head. He didn't entirely understand the question, because he didn't think he was acting like something was wrong when nothing was wrong. Or why Reedkit thought he was anyways. “No...? What makes you think that?” the oriental cat questioned, his dull green eyes narrowing yet again.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 07:22 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Blackclaw frowned at the scrawny kit,"Its a frog," He replied, dropping it in front of the tuxedo cat. "ShadowClan prey. Eat. You need energy." He nudged it towards the kit. He had noticed no sense of emotion from the young cat and assumed he had gone through some tough times as a rouge. He waited patiently for the kit to eat.
Soulkit's already narrowed eyes narrowed even further at the tom's words, and he lowered his head, sniffing it cautiously and wrinkling his nose. He then looked back at the cat, thinking for a moment. He was hungry, but he also didn't want to eat it in case the tom was tricking him and it wasn't good to eat. “Will it make me sick?” he asked, nodding at the frog. His eyes were just narrow slits of pale, sickly green now, because of how much he had them narrowed Ashe squinted at the tom.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Soulkit turned around again, staring at Reedkit with a confused expression, and he shook his head. He didn't entirely understand the question, because he didn't think he was acting like something was wrong when nothing was wrong. Or why Reedkit thought he was anyways. “No...? What makes you think that?” the oriental cat questioned, his dull green eyes narrowing yet again.
Reedkit blinked,” Well...You looked away as if you didn’t want to mention something. That’s atleast what the cats I’ve met do.” He meowed awkwardly, he didn’t know exactly what to think of Soulkit, this kit wasn’t like the rest of the kits. He didn’t do normal socially normal things and acted different.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:23 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Reedkit blinked,” Well...You looked away as if you didn’t want to mention something. That’s atleast what the cats I’ve met do.” He meowed awkwardly, he didn’t know exactly what to think of Soulkit, this kit wasn’t like the rest of the kits. He didn’t do normal socially normal things and acted different.
Soulkit blinked, staring at Reedkit thoughtfully for a second. Digging his claws back into the moss, he sat back down. His long limbs tucked underneath his thin, bony body slightly. “Oh. I just didn't want to ask you any more questions. You seemed....” Soulkit started, then trailed off, not really sure what the word for it was. “Like you didn't... didn't want me asking you so many questions,” he explained bluntly, his expression and tone of voice remaining exactly the same as before.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:34 AM
I am someone, somewhere

Quote:

Soulkit's already narrowed eyes narrowed even further at the tom's words, and he lowered his head, sniffing it cautiously and wrinkling his nose. He then looked back at the cat, thinking for a moment. He was hungry, but he also didn't want to eat it in case the tom was tricking him and it wasn't good to eat. “Will it make me sick?” he asked, nodding at the frog. His eyes were just narrow slits of pale, sickly green now, because of how much he had them narrowed Ashe squinted at the tom.
Blackclaw twitched his whiskers in amusement,"No, Its not poisonous or anything, " he answered the tom, flipping over the marsh frog for him to see "It might taste weird for your first time. But if your staying with ShadowClan, you have to get used to it" He peered at the expressionless face of the kit, frowning slightly. He curled his tail around his paws, returning the same narrowed gaze at the young cat. "Eat."
Closed Thread