Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:01 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( it’s no problem. trust me, you weren’t the first to make that mistake ))

Goldenstar dipped his head as Shadetail introduced himself. He had heard about the tom a few times in passing, but didn’t know very much about him. He listened to the tom speak, nodding every so often. “You’re from the Duck Syndicate I presume?” He said calmly, tilting his head slightly, as though wating for a confirmation. “I could see why some cats wouldn’t trust you,” he murmured apologetically. Now, it was time for advice about Shadowclan. He didn’t exactly know how to phrase this, since he had never given a type of advice like this before. “Well, I would say do your best when it comes to hunting and fighting,” he suggested, as he knew that was a good way to get respect. “Also, try your best to find other cats who have either gone through the same thing as you, or are friendly,” He added, as he knew of a few cats who joined Shadowclan after the DS disbanded, looking at Shadetail calmly the whole time.
The young warrior leaned forward, ears swiveled towards the leader as he spoke. He wanted to be able to absorb every piece of information he could. Despite some of his more shady qualities, Shadetail was loyal. Once he pledge his life to a faction, it took more than a few looks to just break it. "Yes, I am," he replied, answering the leaders initial question.

As Goldenstar continued, Shadetail nodded, murmuring, "I see..." and letting the gears of his mind began to turn. Fighting was something that had been drilled into him since he was four moons old - he had the Syndicate to thank for that. But hunting... They had Hunters in the Syndicate, and with him being a Fighter, he hadn't spent much time stalking prey that couldn't fight back. He narrowed his features a bit as he focused on this thought, making a note to himself to practice the art of hunting when he had a moment.

"Thank you for your advice," Shadetail mewed, dipping his head again. "I hope that one day I can prove myself, that my loyalties no longer lie with the Syndicate." He did respect Goldenstar. It took great qualities to lead a group this size, and for the first time since joining ShadowClan, a tiny thrill passed through him. He wondered what it was like to hold that much power. To have a group of skilled warriors standing behind him in battle, who would give their lives for him if asked. A weird emotion began to fill his veins and the warrior felt a sudden urge to ask more questions. But a thump from outside broke his train of thought. Most likely those tussling apprentices I saw earlier. He blinked and shook his head as if to dislodge the idea.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

“Because, you’re a kind tom and I’m very close with your sister,” She meowed with a smile.
Brindlestep couldn't help but smile wide now his childish side kicked in along with the snarky warrior self. His tail thrashed happily and his ear flicked
" why thank you madam . And what's that behind your ear? " he asked with his smile still on his face he liked to do jokes in his mind he was never to old to prank or have fun.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 27th, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Brindlestep couldn't help but smile wide now his childish side kicked in along with the snarky warrior self. His tail thrashed happily and his ear flicked
" why thank you madam . And what's that behind your ear? " he asked with his smile still on his face he liked to do jokes in his mind he was never to young to prank or have fun.
She gave him a goofy grin and flicked her ear. “Dunno sir, you tell me!” She said laughing.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:09 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Meadowflower let out a dip of her head as he purred, letting out a silent chuckle. The molly looked at the tom with a small smile. "Yeah sometimes I make jokes like that and sometimes they are so dumb I laugh at myself." meowed Meadowflower. Yeah even sometimes I don't get my own jokes, but I laugh anyway. After Shadetail answered her question the smile left her face. "My past wasn't so great. Ny parents died when I was 3 moons and I was left to be fostered by a mother, who didn't want kits at all, but got them anyway. Sometimes my clanmates don't trust me, but I let it slide. Don't let the other cats get to you. They are judgmental and they judge them before they get to know them." replied The she-cat. She playfully bumped his shoulder with hers as she let out a smile. Meadowflower felt some eyes stare at her, but she didn't really care. She could hang out with Shadetail if she wanted to and she would not let anyone bully her.
As she bumped his shoulder, Shadetail had to force his hackles to not rise. A gesture like that in the Syndicate would surely get the gesturers' ears taken off; or at the very least, a vicious argument. But it felt different here, and a playful smirk gave way on his maw. "I'm sure your jokes aren't that mouse-brained," he teased lightly, deciding to nudge her back gently with his own lean shoulder.

The wind had halted its crusade for the time being, and the ShadowClan warrior focused his gaze on the sky above him. Leaf-bare was inching its way slowly to the Clans, and rain could be detected on the breeze. "I wouldn't judge them. The others, I mean," he mewed suddenly, breaking the small bout of silence that had ensued. "The Syndicate caused a lot of grief amongst each of the five Clans. I wouldn't be surprised if no cat ever trusted me at all." With that, he dropped his head and looked at the dirt beneath him, using one unsheathed claw to make three deep lines. A small flicker of rage nestled deep within him, though Shadetail was too focused on his claw marks in the dirt to really take notice of it.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:

She gave him a goofy grin and flicked her ear. “Dunno sir, you tell me!” She said laughing.
He grabbed a beetle with his tail that was next to it and he had a chuckle
" close your eyes then I'll show ya moony" he said he decided to give moonclaw a nickname since he already gave his sister one. He couldn't wait to pull this prank!

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
He grabbed a beetle with his tail that was next to it and he had a chuckle
" close your eyes then I'll show ya moony" he said he decided to give moonclaw a nickname since he already gave his sister one. He couldn't wait to pull this prank!
She felt her ears flatten and her eyes showed distrust. “W-what are you going to do?” She asked nervously.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw hated Daydream, but knew she needed to recover from her injury so she did stay put and let Daydream apply the wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smokeykit gave a little bounce,” I’ll never touch that nasty deathberry!” She promised

Soaringkit gulped and nodded silent Never eat read berries, I probably won’t eat any berry unless Daydream feeds me it...

Bunnykit gave a scowl,” Ofcourse. I won’t eat it...I hope Smokeykit doesn’t either...” She may act like she disliked her sister Smokeykit, but truthfully she did care for Smokeykit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasberrybubble had half-collected herself,” How do I prevent myself from caring for my apprentice, my adoptive kit, and any cat I may crush on in the future if Starclan’s just going to kill them because I loved them. I know death is a natural thing, but it’s not a coincidence that every cat I cared for is dead. My mother, father, brother, mentor, two of my apprentices, my mate, and my biological kits. I fear if don’t allow myself to love I’ll turn evil, but if I do love the three cats that matter for will me will be snatched up from Starclan. Do you know what I’ve done to make Starclan kill those I care about? If they are angry at me, why can’t they kill me instead of making me suffer?” She asked
daydream licked the poultice onto the wound, their tongue grazing it gently. once the liquid seeped into the wound and they were sure it wouldnt leak out, they pulled away. ¨i recommend keeping your weight off of that paw for awhile. you can still do your apprentice duties, just dont do anything extreme.¨
///
¨good. in general, dont eat herbs unless a medicien cat is the one to give them to you.¨ they explained. looking over to the next plant in their pile, they pulled up a small poppy flower with their maw,¨this is a poppy flower. the seeds on it make you feel relaxed and help you sleep, and also dull pain. but for kits like you, itll possibly slow your heart rate and overwelm it,and possibly cause you to have a heart attack.¨ they mewed,¨when you get older you can have these when hurt, but not kits. ever.¨
//
¨starclan is unpredictable, and theres no saying who they will take and who thy will spare,¨ they mewed softly, resting their tail on the mollys in an attempt to calm her down,¨but there is no use sobbing over it. collect yourself. i know its easier said then done, but power your way through it. appriciate the little things in life. killing you way through it, or constantly worrying is going ot get you no where.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Daydream's question was answered as a cough racked Wildmoon's body. The young tomcat cleared his throat and looked at the medicine cat. "I think I have a cough."
daydream padded closer,¨im going to listen to your chest to see if theres drainage in your chest,okay? take deep breaths for me.¨ at this, they rested their head against the toms chest, ear pressed against it, listening for anything sounding like a rattle of some sort.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:25 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Meadowflower looked at Flowerpaw with a purr. "Yep that's my name!
What have you been up to today?"
replied Meadowflower with a friendly smile. The molly felt her fur fluff up as a cold chill went through her pelt. That totally was uncalled for, but there was a chill that rushed past me, so I couldn't help, but let it out.
Flowerpaw instantly felt relief as Meadowflower purred. Okay, I don't feel as shy now. "I have been talking with the elders and hanging around camp. Goldenstar says that he'll give me a mentor soon." She said, grinning. "What about you?" The thick-furred apprentice felt the chilling wind, even though it didn't pierce her pelt as much as it did to others. She was a little shocked at the larger molly fluffing up her fur before realizing why Meadowflower did it. Oh, she was cold. Not angry or upset.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:

She felt her ears flatten and her eyes showed distrust. “W-what are you going to do?” She asked nervously.
wow she's a kill joy...starclan please let this work! I haven't had a laugh all day and it's killing me he thought and his ear flicked in frustration he smiled calmly not like a maniac this time he licked his right paw
" sweatheart I ain't gonna attack ya if that's what you mean. I'm not that kind of tom. Just live a little " he meowed . He still had the beetle in his tail unseen

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
(( duplicating cats yayyyyyyy ))

Goldenstar listened to Nightshade quietly. He didn't know how to react to this request. It was sad to see an apprentice struggling with this, especially as young as she was. The fact Haypaw was considering suicide made him tense up, since he didn't want to lose any cats. There was a battle coming, as tense as that made him. Knowing that there was one apprentice debating suicide made him wonder if there were more. However, that wasn't exactly something he could worry about right now. Sure, as much as he wanted to help everyone, he knew he couldn't help everyone. Here, he was presented with the ability to help someone, and there were two answers he could give. "You can take her to see Starclan" Goldenstar decided. Haypaw would be lucky, as he knew a lot of cats, especially apprentices, didn't get to do this, looking at the mentor calmly, despite fear building up in his stomach.

Nightshade exhaled loudly and she smiled. "Oh thank you Goldenstar! Well, I'd best be going, unless you needed to inform me of anything, as highly unlikely as that is." there's an awkward silence before Nightshade turned. "Goodbye, Goldebstar!" she hastily exited the den.
Closed Thread