Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:38 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Silverear smiled, listening to the tom as he explained. "I know the feeling. I am seeing my son grow up, and my adoptive daughter. They both are getting so big. It is sad to see them grow, but it is good because you remember they will become great warriors." She sympathized, thinking of her current charges. Blazekit, a bright orange kit that was occasionally a handful. She loved him with all her heart. And then there was sweet, little, Berrykit. A small two moon old cat she had adopted. The shecat currently wasn't nursing so she couldn't do much that way, but she could be a mother in every other way to the small kit. Once she had finished thinking about the kits, she looked over at Sunmist.
Sunmist nodded and smiled, suddenly remembering that his friend did in fact have kits of her own. "Yes, and then you get to watch them become a wonderful addition to the clan." The tom felt a flash of determination flood him as he thought about Shadekit becoming a warrior- he would teach the kit everything the tom had learned himself. "Though it's a bit worrying, thinking about them going into battle. I'm sure Shadekit will become an excellent fighter, but I'd still want to protect him, you know?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2017, 06:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Lynxpaw padded into the clearing carrying the squirrel shed caught earlier that morning and dropped it onto the fresh-kill pile. She chose a plump mouse from the pile and padded over towards the apprentice's den to eat it.

@Chameleon
Elmpaw padded over to the freshkill pile and spoke outloud," ooh, a squirrel...my favorite." He said to no one specifically before picking up Lynxpaw's squirrel and heading over to the apprentice den to eat it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 7th, 2017, 06:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw padded over to the freshkill pile and spoke outloud," ooh, a squirrel...my favorite." He said to no one specifically before picking up Lynxpaw's squirrel and heading over to the apprentice den to eat it.
Lynxpaw spotted an apprentice padding over to her with the squirrel she caught in his mouth,"Hi, I'm Lynxpaw, what's your name?", she asked after swallowing a mouthful of mouse.

(ok, @Chameleon I'm back)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 7th, 2017 at 10:43 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Hey!-'' Coldhearted was taken by surprise when his mate grabbed him by the scruff and pulled him down. Why the aggression? Probably pregnancy mood swings. He figured that had to be right. What else could it be? Cloverwhisker was a gentle soul from what he knew. Though this was her first litter. It would be tough on her, and on him as well. So, he succumbed to whatever she wanted him to do. As long as she was alright, he would be fine. The tom laid still, in the comfy nest as she began to lick him. He flicked his tail, but limply laid it across Cloverwhisker's back. Upon her words, the tom lifted his own head to give her a lick between her ears; atop her forehead. ''I love you too, Clovey.'' His voice was low, only loud enough for her to hear.
She lifted her head and yawned loudly, she stretched out and laid her head on Coldheart's paw. She purred and breathed in and out calmly. She knew that he eventually had to go back to the warriors den, but he was warm, and she dreaded the moment that he had to leave.
Old July 7th, 2017, 10:40 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Lionpaw turned his head toward the voice that called his name, and grinned at the sight of his mentor. He jumped to his paws excitedly, glad that she had come. "Hey, Burningember!" He mewed enthusiastically, "Guess what? I made a friend today! Her name is Newtpaw and she's really cool!" His tail gave a swish through the air as he thought of his newfound friend. So far, by the looks of it, they just might come to be best friends.
The apprentice grinned at the black and ginger warrior and cocked his head to the side a little. "So," he began, "Are we going to train today? If we are, what are we doing? Hunting again? Or combat?" He shifted his weight from paw to paw, nearly getting butterflies from the excitement he felt. Even though he'd already had two training sessions, he couldn't help but feel the exact same excitement he'd felt just before his first.

In his own opinion, he'd gotten quite lucky with his mentor as well. Burningember was kind and patient, and was always willing to show him something again or repeat herself if he didn't get it. He could've gotten an impatient, strict cat as a mentor, but instead he got the easygoing, loose Burningember. Training, to him, was very fun. He hadn't had a combat session yet, but so far the hunting ones had been extremely fun.
Burningember paused, listening as he enthusiastically rattled on about his new friend, her eyes widening with surprise and excitement. She was glad that he had a friend, and she was sure that Newtpaw was a great cat. “That's awesome!” Burningember purred, flicking the tip of her tail happily. She was felt so lucky to have been chosen to mentor Lionpaw out of all the other kits in the Clan. He was a perfect match, and she was already so pleased with his his alreafy growing progress in hunting, she thought it was about time he started to learn about combat. “I saw you with her earlier. She seemed really nice!” Burningember meowed, churring with enthusiasm. “Well, I thought that since you're doing so well in hunting, it's time to try fighting. But don't worry, we'll start off at the basics and work our way up, see where you're at.” she replied in answer to his question.

She smiled, flicking one ear as she waited patently to see how he would react to this news, although she had a general idea of what it would be. He was so eager, it made things easier for both apprentice and mentor, and she was glad that he was who he was. Even now, Burningember felt the growing bond that mentor and apprentice often shared, although theirs was new, it was fairly strong, probably because Lionpaw was just the type of cat that she got along with best. She looked up at the sky, clear without a cloud in sight, perfect for a good and steady training session, as rain would cut it short. She didn't think he was ready to try hunting ir fighting in less desirable conditions yet. That would take time, but he would get there, the ginger and black molly was sure.
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

@hollydawn235 (thanks for doing this btw )

Shadekit watched his prey carefully as it tumbled over the terrain, whereas he was silky smooth against the ground, moving with such purpose and slow precision. No other kit could top his stalking skills! His prey, via a small red beetle, suddenly disappeared in a tangle of shooting grass fronds. Shadekit stopped in confusion. He put too Much effort in his "hunt" for his prey to just vanish on him. It wasn't fair! The young kit sniffed in disbelief and narrowed his eyes- one day, he would destroy that beetle and he would be crowned triumphant.

Still annoyed that his beetle escaped. Shadekit began to flick the grass off of his fluffy pale tortoiseshell fur, imagining each plant was a rust-colored iridescent insect he could get his revenge on. One day, he would be hunting that beetle, then hunting a frog, then maybe hunting an intruder. But it had to start with the beetle. And that beetle would pay.
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
@hollydawn235 (thanks for doing this btw )

Shadekit watched his prey carefully as it tumbled over the terrain, whereas he was silky smooth against the ground, moving with such purpose and slow precision. No other kit could top his stalking skills! His prey, via a small red beetle, suddenly disappeared in a tangle of shooting grass fronds. Shadekit stopped in confusion. He put too Much effort in his "hunt" for his prey to just vanish on him. It wasn't fair! The young kit sniffed in disbelief and narrowed his eyes- one day, he would destroy that beetle and he would be crowned triumphant.

Still annoyed that his beetle escaped. Shadekit began to flick the grass off of his fluffy pale tortoiseshell fur, imagining each plant was a rust-colored iridescent insect he could get his revenge on. One day, he would be hunting that beetle, then hunting a frog, then maybe hunting an intruder. But it had to start with the beetle. And that beetle would pay.
Branchpaw looked around camp for something to do, then he spotted a kit pouncing on plants angrily and slowly padded over to the tortoiseshell tom-kit. When he was close enough that the kit could hear him he mewed,"Hey, I'm Branchpaw! What's your name little kit?", he purred in amusement at the kits frustrated face.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw looked around camp for something to do, then he spotted a kit pouncing on plants angrily and slowly padded over to the tortoiseshell tom-kit. When he was close enough that the kit could hear him he mewed,"Hey, I'm Branchpaw! What's your name little kit?", he purred in amusement at the kits frustrated face.
First, his ears picked up to soft crunch of paws walking on grass. When Shadekit eyes traveled to the source, he found another cat, who seemed to look amused at his Beetle Incident. When the older cat asked him his name, Shadekit froze. He was still awkward with other interactions. Usually it was just him and his mind. He swallowed, what's not to like about a new friend?
"H-hi Branchpaw," he paused and licked his lips, wording his next sentence: "My name is Shadekit." He answered, trying to match the level of enthusiasm Branchpaw had introduced himself with. He felt like his face had reddened, he had to go on; right? He found himself nervously blabbering. "After the kind of... the shadow colored patches on my fur I guess" He but his lip. That was irrelevant in this conversation. He hoped his apologetic glance that he awkwardly shot back at Branchpaw would make up for it.
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
First, his ears picked up to soft crunch of paws walking on grass. When Shadekit eyes traveled to the source, he found another cat, who seemed to look amused at his Beetle Incident. When the older cat asked him his name, Shadekit froze. He was still awkward with other interactions. Usually it was just him and his mind. He swallowed, what's not to like about a new friend?
"H-hi Branchpaw," he paused and licked his lips, wording his next sentence: "My name is Shadekit." He answered, trying to match the level of enthusiasm Branchpaw had introduced himself with. He felt like his face had reddened, he had to go on; right? He found himself nervously blabbering. "After the kind of... the shadow colored patches on my fur I guess" He but his lip. That was irrelevant in this conversation. He hoped his apologetic glance that he awkwardly shot back at Branchpaw would make up for it.
Branchpaw purred with amusement,"Nice to meet you 'Shadekit after the kind of the shadow colored patches on my fur I guess' you have no need to be sorry. In fact I came here to ask if you wanted to maybe play a game?" Branchpaw asked the shy little kit. He glanced around looking for anything he and this little kit could use to play with. He then spotted some moss at the base of a tree trunk, ran over and collected it, and brought it back. Then he pounced on a giant clump of moss that had gotten stuck together after the rain last night and said, "ThunderClan is invading Shadekit I need help!"
Old July 8th, 2017, 06:45 AM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Burningember paused, listening as he enthusiastically rattled on about his new friend, her eyes widening with surprise and excitement. She was glad that he had a friend, and she was sure that Newtpaw was a great cat. “That's awesome!” Burningember purred, flicking the tip of her tail happily. She was felt so lucky to have been chosen to mentor Lionpaw out of all the other kits in the Clan. He was a perfect match, and she was already so pleased with his his alreafy growing progress in hunting, she thought it was about time he started to learn about combat. “I saw you with her earlier. She seemed really nice!” Burningember meowed, churring with enthusiasm. “Well, I thought that since you're doing so well in hunting, it's time to try fighting. But don't worry, we'll start off at the basics and work our way up, see where you're at.” she replied in answer to his question.

She smiled, flicking one ear as she waited patently to see how he would react to this news, although she had a general idea of what it would be. He was so eager, it made things easier for both apprentice and mentor, and she was glad that he was who he was. Even now, Burningember felt the growing bond that mentor and apprentice often shared, although theirs was new, it was fairly strong, probably because Lionpaw was just the type of cat that she got along with best. She looked up at the sky, clear without a cloud in sight, perfect for a good and steady training session, as rain would cut it short. She didn't think he was ready to try hunting ir fighting in less desirable conditions yet. That would take time, but he would get there, the ginger and black molly was sure.
The golden brown apprentice walked around in a quick circle, energetic as ever. "She definitely was!" He exclaimed happily, "My first friend as an apprentice and we already get along so well! Besides you, of course, Burningember!"" His mentor always seemed to have the right responses to his excited bursts, which is yet another thing that made her such a good match. Despite not being her apprentice for long, Lionpaw already felt very close to her, and felt like, of he needed to tall, he could always go to her. He listened carefully to the words of the ginger splotched she-cat and, despite the tom not being as enthusiastic about fighting, he was still pretty excited.

Although he would definitely pick hunting over fighting any day and found himself feeling like he'd try to avoid resorting to violence in a fight, he figured that simply learning definitely wasn't the same thing, and couldn't possibly be bad. It could even be fun, like play-fighting perhaps, but with learning involved. Doing what he often did when he was excited, he began to shift his weight from paw to paw, his grin growing even more widely, if that was even possible. "I can't wait!" he burst out, turning in a quick circle again, anotger excited habit of his. "Even though I love hunting, this'll be something new! I can't wait to start!" His tail flicked from side to side, and he was so full of eagerness and excitement he could almost dash away to the Training Grounds at that very moment.
Closed Thread