Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2019, 09:14 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Yeah! I guess I am. Where have you been?" She asked , questioning. She shuffled back up off her back with a small grunt.
"Doing the normal stuff, you know." She replied.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 3rd, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 09:19 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"Doing the normal stuff, you know." She replied.
"Patrolling, hunting, stuff like that?" She asked, tilting her head. " Ooh! We should totally go on a patrol or hunting party together sometime! " She mewed.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 3rd, 2019, 09:27 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Patrolling, hunting, stuff like that?" She asked, tilting her head. " Ooh! We should totally go on a patrol or hunting party together sometime! " She mewed.
"That sounds fun." She said.
(Gtg bye. also is there anyway you could start the private rp since I gtg if you cant that's fine. Thanks.)

Old April 3rd, 2019, 09:29 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"That sounds fun." She said.
(Gtg bye. also is there anyway you could start the private rp since I gtg if you cant that's fine. Thanks.)
"Yes! Does that mean we can do it?" She quizzed.

(Sure. See you soon! We can continue this later. I can find a way to start the RP)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 3rd, 2019, 11:45 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
(It's okay!)

Violetshade purred amused, "Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment!" She mewed running one dark paw over her ear. She scanned the clearing and understood why the she-cat wouldn't like her clanmate and nodded, "I get it they're mousebrains. Especially since they all fall for my act." She smirked, "You, on the other hand, are very smart. I appreciate smart cats." She said rather frankly and continued to groom herself.
((Yikes, I keep missing responses. Forgive me ;u;

Duskwing hummed while going to lick the fur on her chest. "They all don't know what they're doing. I swear, it's as if nothing goes on in those heads of theirs." She snorted in amusement. "Of course I am, thanks for noticing." The she-cat stood tall and prideful as they both trash talked their clanmates. "We may very well be the only two with brains in this clan." Her gaze wandered around, "..Maybe a couple others, but not many."
Old April 4th, 2019, 01:14 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
((Yikes, I keep missing responses. Forgive me ;u;

Duskwing hummed while going to lick the fur on her chest. "They all don't know what they're doing. I swear, it's as if nothing goes on in those heads of theirs." She snorted in amusement. "Of course I am, thanks for noticing." The she-cat stood tall and prideful as they both trash talked their clanmates. "We may very well be the only two with brains in this clan." Her gaze wandered around, "..Maybe a couple others, but not many."
(No worries I forget reply a lot as well XD)

Violetshade nodded in absolute agreement absolutely loving the confidence coming from the she-cat, "I absolutely agree. Some of these mousebrains probably wouldn't even be able to catch a mouse." She said with a disdainful laugh as she scanned her clanmates, "Oh except my sister. My sister is the best." She said showing her doting side which she specifically reserved for Mapleshatter. She flicked her tail casually, "Anyway since we definitely seem to be both intelligent and seem to tolerate each other..." She said with an amused twitch of her whiskers, "We should definitely be friends."

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old April 4th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"I'll try, I can assure you that, and I apologize. Thanks, I really owe you!" It occurred often with this apprentice, wild mood swings were not rare with Stormpaw. You need to get it together, Stormpaw! Sunmist is one of the rare few kind cats!
Sunmist dipped his head to the apprentice. "Of course. If you ever need advice or help, I'm always here." The tom was never one to deny a clanmate help when they needed it, regardless of their previous actions to him. Currently, Sun didn't feel completely relaxed around Stormpaw, even with knowing her backstory and that she didn't want to be the way she was - that didn't change the fact that she could still switch moods in an instant. But, if she needed help working on changing how she behaved, he'd risk another scratch to help.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist dipped his head to the apprentice. "Of course. If you ever need advice or help, I'm always here." The tom was never one to deny a clanmate help when they needed it, regardless of their previous actions to him. Currently, Sun didn't feel completely relaxed around Stormpaw, even with knowing her backstory and that she didn't want to be the way she was - that didn't change the fact that she could still switch moods in an instant. But, if she needed help working on changing how she behaved, he'd risk another scratch to help.
"I will probably need it, thanks," Stormpaw squeaked to the older cat. She admired Sunmist's will to put other cat's well being before his own.
Old April 4th, 2019, 06:49 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"I will probably need it, thanks," Stormpaw squeaked to the older cat. She admired Sunmist's will to put other cat's well being before his own.
Sunmist gave the molly a gentle smile. "Of course, Stormpaw. I'm sure your mentor can help you as well." He didn't know who the apprentice's mentor was, or if they had a good relationship between teacher and student, but he doubted any cat would stand by and refuse to help their apprentice. At least, he hoped no cat would do such a thing. Besides being downright wrong, it would also be irresponsible and harmful to the clan, and the tabby couldn't imagine having a clanmate who not only didn't care about their apprentice, but also didn't care about Shadowclan's general wellbeing. He refused to believe such a feline existed in his clan. After all, Shadowclan was the tom's entire world. He didn't have a family, at least not anymore, and wasn't really close with anyone, so the clan in itself had become the tom's family and pride.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 4th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist gave the molly a gentle smile. "Of course, Stormpaw. I'm sure your mentor can help you as well." He didn't know who the apprentice's mentor was, or if they had a good relationship between teacher and student, but he doubted any cat would stand by and refuse to help their apprentice. At least, he hoped no cat would do such a thing. Besides being downright wrong, it would also be irresponsible and harmful to the clan, and the tabby couldn't imagine having a clanmate who not only didn't care about their apprentice, but also didn't care about Shadowclan's general wellbeing. He refused to believe such a feline existed in his clan. After all, Shadowclan was the tom's entire world. He didn't have a family, at least not anymore, and wasn't really close with anyone, so the clan in itself had become the tom's family and pride.
"Well, maybe, Sunmist," Stormpaw replied, "I trust Fallenjump, but she's just not the kind of cat that I would trust with something like that," the gray molly replied. I trust my mentor! she thought, though part of her doubted herself.
Closed Thread