Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:47 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist blinked in surprise at Lostface's actions, smiling a little and nuzzling his leg affectionately. "Calm down, tiger." She purred, flicking her ears and looking over at Daypaw with an apologetic look after they snapped at Lostface. She listened carefully to Daypaw's diagnosis of her eye, nodding slightly and smiling sadly. She shifted, smiling happily at Daypaw as they spoke about her kits, and of her mate. "Thank you." She meowed sincerely, nodding as Daypaw instructed her to stay in the nursery. Excitement prompted her to flick her tail back and forth with thoughts of kits flooding her mind. She exhaled softly, her eyes alight with happiness. "Thank you," She repeated, stretching out her paws and getting up. She moved forward slightly to brush her muzzle against Daypaw's briefly, pulling away to properly smile at her friend. "You're an amazing cat, Daypaw." She said softly, turning to Lostface to leave.

(When would you like for Ebonymist to come in and have her kits?)
(Sorry for the poor quality, I just settled into my grandparents house after a loooong drive Dx)
[sure! and no worries, i know too well what its like to move around places, no worries and take your time responding ! <3]
they werent used to thank yous. that was probably one of the first thank yous they had ever received! at this, they stared wide eyed for a moment when she brushed her muzzle against them. they gave a soft purr in response, giving a small dip of the head,¨of course.¨ they smiled. as grumpy as they were , they could have kind moments. youre an amazing cat,daypaw. the compliment took them off guard,so it took them a moment to respond. ¨i..¨ they paused,¨thank you. that means a lot.¨ they gave a small smile towards her, watching her leave the den.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:55 AM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(2 things:
1. What do you say we go ahead and wrap this up to make room for your plot?
2. I see that you used Daydream here, but when the RP began it was Daypaw and I am just itching to write a scene where Nightpaw gushes over the new name.)

Nightpaw landed her pounce with enough force to make herself loose and involuntary "Oof!" on impact, and was astounded to see that she had actually managed to pin Daypaw. The little shecat sprang off at once embarrassed and horrified at the thought that she may have accidentally hurt the medicine cat. For Starclan's sake, she didn't think she would actually catch them! "Oh goodness! I'm so sorry! I really thought you were going to avoid me again!" Then suddenly Nightpaw stopped and stiffened, noticing the smile on the medicine cat's face, and their words. "I did it? I did it! I really did it!" Nightpaw spun in a delighted circle as she sang out, "I did a pounce! And I didn that zigzag move too!" The black shecat stuck out her chest and began to prance in circles around the training ground with her head high. "Nightpaw, expert pouncer of Shadowclan. Look out invading cats! Nightpaw is here to introduce you to her good friend, the ground!"
[sounds good !! itll be a bit because i need to get the plot staff approved c; for now, we can maybe have a pre plot rp with them and nightpaw ? maybe talking about their new name/experience at the starcave and how they want to find gecko]
standing up, they gave a fur licks to their chest fur to get the dirt off. they could only chuckle watching nightpaw bounce around in excitement. they were proud of her. when they had first seen nightpaw, she could barely even walk for herself, much less tackle someone to the ground. they were beyond proud. padding over to her, they placed their head ontop of hers, resting it there for a moment before giving a small lick. ¨im proud of you.¨ awhile ago they were different. they wouldnt show the smallest bit of affection or praise when it came to things, and now here they were being a softy towards this molly they were a bit too protective of. they pulled away, looking towards her. ¨id say thats enough training for the day, have you worked up an appetite?¨
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:59 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Undercover
(Sorry it's a tad short, it'll get longer as we get deeper into the rp xD)

Sunmist padded back into camp, a smaller squirrel clamped between his jaws. The weather was certainly colder, but it was more pleasant for the tom than Greenleaf due to his thick coat. The large feline dropped his catch on the fresh kill pile, satisfied with his catch. He could have caught more if he stayed out longer- he was sure of it- but he had been out since the crack of dawn. The tom had been a bit restless as of late, having troubles sleeping. Perhaps it was due to the fact that he was coming to terms with the fact that Crys and him just weren't meant to be.

A slight breeze blew through the clearing, bringing with it the scents of Leaf-fall. Sunmist shook out his coat to provide extra warmth, bringing his mind back to the present. No, him and Crys weren't meant to be, but they were still friends at least. Besides, he wasn't desperate for love. Actually, he was starting to think that love just wasn't meant for the tom at all. Every molly he grew close with ended up passing him over for some other cat. But he was perfectly fine; he still had the kits in the nursery to play with, and his adoptive son, so he was content. With a slight yawn, he moved into a patch of sunlight along the edge of the clearing and seated himself down, giving himself time to rest. Perhaps he would even get a slight nap and some much needed sleep- only Starclan knew how hard it was for the tom to relax enough to sleep.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:38 AM
all that i’ll ever need

( @Constellation)
Cloudstrike lounged in a pool of sunlight, her only movement a continuous, bored flick of her tail tip and a wide, lazy yawn. The molly allowed her thoughts to run wild, as she rarely tried to stop them, and surveyed the camp with half closed eyes. Her stomach grumbled and she slid her diamond eyes to the freshkill pile. Even though she was almost Honeythistle's mate, Cloudstrike still had the occasional urge to hunt. At the moment, the freshkill pile looked dismal at best. It wasn't terribly small, but she could tell even from a distance that 'fresh' was a relative term. Feeling a bit mischievous, Cloudstrike let her eyes roam the clearing once more in an innocent manner. This time, however, she was looking for something...Or someone. Honeythistle was nowhere to be found. Flicking her ear thoughtfully, Cloudstrike came to a decision and rose languidly to her paws. What Honeythistle doesn't know won't hurt him...She reasoned as she gave the clearing another suspicious check before slinking out the entrance of the camp.

Last edited by dionysus; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

(Finally done updating!)
Silkpaw trotted over to Orangepaw and noticed he looked a bit glum. “What’s up Orangepaw?” She questioned with a smile.
Orangepaw glanced up at Silkpaw,” Ehhh...I don’t really like clan life and I was just missing my old life....I only am here because of my sister.” He meowed he hoped she wouldn’t press as he didn’t enjoy saying he was a a former kittypet, as that typically made cats rather unhappy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨you know id tell you bluntly if you were going to die at this point.¨ they mewed, roilling their eyes for the upteenth time. they gave a small hiss when he twitched his ears, drawing their tongue over the cut skin gently, spreading out the poultice over it.
//
¨you do realize thats not how it works,right? i barely sleep as it is anyway.¨ daydream snapped. at the very mention of starclan they were already irritated. they would never go to them for help in the first place.

daydreams eyes narrowed at lostface,¨id appreciate no yelling in my den when i have other patients in here resting, thanks.¨ they snapped. they turned back towards ebonymist, sighing. ¨theres no more i can do regarding your vision. if theres no progress within the next few days, then i dont see it turning up from there. for now, give it time for the swelling to go down.¨ they mewed, though they knew she wouldnt get her sight back. ¨no ones ready to be a mother until it actually happens. i think youll be fine, and hey, my den is only a short walk away if you need anything.¨ they mewed comfortingly, they took a glance at lostface,¨and im sure your mate here will take care of you anyway.¨ they mewed. ¨as for your warrior status, ill have to strip you of your duties and resign in the nursery until your kits are apprenticed.¨
Elmpaw started to relax a little,” I-I-uhh...I guess...but the bad thing is I probably need to move into the elder’s den perminantly?” He asked. He truley expected the worst from those minor wounds. He was atleast not dying from them. Instead he’d be a fourteen moon elder.

Dawnpaw snorted,” Don’t they just appear to you, so only you can see and talk to you, and like guide you. Daydream.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:29 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw started to relax a little,” I-I-uhh...I guess...but the bad thing is I probably need to move into the elder’s den perminantly?” He asked. He truley expected the worst from those minor wounds. He was atleast not dying from them. Instead he’d be a fourteen moon elder.

Dawnpaw snorted,” Don’t they just appear to you, so only you can see and talk to you, and like guide you. Daydream.” She meowed
they grazed their tongue over the toms head in comfort,¨no, these wounds wont strip your apprentice status. youll be resting for the next two days, but after that you can return to training.¨ they replied. they licked the last bit of poultice on his wounds before pulling away. ¨i applied some herbs to your wounds so dont try to clean it off of you, it makes them hurt less.¨ they mewed,¨and you can either rest here or the apprentices den, i dont care which one.¨
//
daydream raised a brow. some cats were idiotic, they had to remember,¨no, thats not how it works. and its dumb to assume how it works seeing as you arent a medicine cat.¨ they snapped. ¨i can only see amens during dreams or at the starcave, and only rarely do i see them when i am awake, and thats only if its urgent.¨
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
[sure! and no worries, i know too well what its like to move around places, no worries and take your time responding ! <3]
they werent used to thank yous. that was probably one of the first thank yous they had ever received! at this, they stared wide eyed for a moment when she brushed her muzzle against them. they gave a soft purr in response, giving a small dip of the head,¨of course.¨ they smiled. as grumpy as they were , they could have kind moments. youre an amazing cat,daypaw. the compliment took them off guard,so it took them a moment to respond. ¨i..¨ they paused,¨thank you. that means a lot.¨ they gave a small smile towards her, watching her leave the den.
(Thank you <3)
(I'll probably bring Echoskip in when you're a little less busy- don't want to stress you out too much xD)
@Sasukewolf (madness) I'll post in the nursery after your reply <3
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Thank you <3)
(I'll probably bring Echoskip in when you're a little less busy- don't want to stress you out too much xD)
@Sasukewolf (madness) I'll post in the nursery after your reply <3
XD okay!!)

Lostface nods as he begins to walk by Daypaw but looks at them. “ .... thank you for helping my mate. It means a lot to me really it does. I’ve lost my former mate to something like this and back than it was my fault.... I thank you my friend. You’re a good cat my friend “ he says as he immediately begins to follow his mate purring loudly with happiness and excitement @woly

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 22nd, 2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
they grazed their tongue over the toms head in comfort,¨no, these wounds wont strip your apprentice status. youll be resting for the next two days, but after that you can return to training.¨ they replied. they licked the last bit of poultice on his wounds before pulling away. ¨i applied some herbs to your wounds so dont try to clean it off of you, it makes them hurt less.¨ they mewed,¨and you can either rest here or the apprentices den, i dont care which one.¨
//
daydream raised a brow. some cats were idiotic, they had to remember,¨no, thats not how it works. and its dumb to assume how it works seeing as you arent a medicine cat.¨ they snapped. ¨i can only see amens during dreams or at the starcave, and only rarely do i see them when i am awake, and thats only if its urgent.¨
Elmpaw nodded,” You seem sick of me so I’ll go to my den. (If i want him to get cleared to return to duties, do I need to reapply him or can I in two days have him return?)
Dawnpaw paused,”So my father wasn’t important enough to Starclan to let you see them in real life to warn you, or cause you to fall asleep to tell you?” Her rage started to go more towards Starclan and less towards Daydream

Closed Thread